Which of these characters can replicate this feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Feat: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/738/990/ca3.jpg characters:WB Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Blue Marvel,Gladiator and Thanos

AlbertoJohnAvil
alot....

carver9
Standard Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Blue Marvel... all of them can pull this ft off.

JBL
Plenty can.

lawest9
WBHulk possibly the only one........

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine did it twice.

MrMind
none

TheHulkster
All

abhilegend
None

Stoic
WB Hulk, and Thanos under Starlin.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Plenty can.

Originally posted by carver9
Standard Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Blue Marvel... all of them can pull this ft off.

Originally posted by Stoic
WB Hulk, and Thanos under Starlin.

So billions of star weight of force these characters can exert?
Give me a single feat by each character you named that is equal or better than exerting billions of star weight of force.

AlbertoJohnAvil
sleep Here we go again with the nonsense

Stoic
I know right. Lol

Diesldude
Only Superman can.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
sleep Here we go again with the nonsense how is it nonsense? Just because H1 posted it?

h1a8
sleep Here we go again with the nonsense

Why is it nonsense? Even if you low ball the hell out of it to the point of being false by saying that the metal could only support a star's weight then again what character has shown the ability to exert a star's weight of force?

h1a8
And what's funny is that Carver thinks Blue Marvel can do the feat when Blue Marvel at best lifted a tiny fraction of a planet, not even a full planet, let alone a star.

AlbertoJohnAvil
not interested enough to debunk that notion again, anybody can look in the previous thread where i addressed the feat already. Hulk accomplishes it with casual, not debatable

h1a8
not interested enough to debunk that notion again, anybody can look in the previous thread where i addressed the feat already. Hulk accomplishes it with casual, not debatable
I'll lie and move the goalpost to a single stellar weight.
Give me one feat by Hulk that's equal to a stellar weight of force.

Philosophía
None can.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
And what's funny is that Carver thinks Blue Marvel can do the feat when Blue Marvel at best lifted a tiny fraction of a planet, not even a full planet, let alone a star.

Yes, I do believe it. Also, Hulk destroyed armor that could withstand anything in space. Anything. Then it was shielded. Not only did he break through the shielding, he ripped armor that could withstand "qny" kind of pressure in space.

carver9
Hy9erbolic statement yes but hey, as long as it was said, I guess that makes it true.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'll lie and move the goalpost to a single stellar weight.
Give me one feat by Hulk that's equal to a stellar weight of force.

He resisted forces that was ripping reality apart and that was back in his weaker incarnation. This FEAT isn't that impressive, stop blowing it out of proportion

Everytime Superman does something it's labeled ImPOSiBlE to anybody else by you fanboys, cut it out

StiltmanFTW

Adam Grimes
Who the phuck is that? An Starbucks employee?

StiltmanFTW
None.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who the phuck is that? An Starbucks employee?

you ever seen a jacked starbucks employee? look at those juicy arms

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
you ever seen a jacked starbucks employee? look at those juicy arms

Grimes works only at the back of Starbucks, he gets gangbanged by huge Putinbot-level daddies there.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Grimes works only at the back of Starbucks, he gets gangbanged by huge Putinbot-level daddies there.

nonsense, Grimes rapes them right back, he's the alpha prodigy of Negan

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Lmao

celeyhyga17
Dont really see Gladz or BM doin it..

edit.

Well maybe gladz too.

h1a8
Yes, I do believe it. Also, Hulk destroyed armor that could withstand anything in space. Anything. Then it was shielded. Not only did he break through the shielding, he ripped armor that could withstand "qny" kind of pressure in space.

That means you are a troll and should be reported.
Blue Marvel has no planetary feats, let alone stellar feats. For you to name him is pure trolling.

Post scans proving armor can withstand ANYTHING in space. Post scans of Hulk breaking it.

h1a8
He resisted forces that was ripping reality apart and that was back in his weaker incarnation. This FEAT isn't that impressive, stop blowing it out of proportion

Everytime Superman does something it's labeled ImPOSiBlE to anybody else by you fanboys, cut it out

How much force does it take to rip reality apart? And does it take only pure force?
The resisting and strength are two different things.

So something able to haul stars across galaxies is not that impressive? That would imply that there is many things more impressive. Name 3.

carver9
That means you are a troll and should be reported.
Blue Marvel has no planetary feats, let alone stellar feats. For you to name him is pure trolling.

Post scans proving armor can withstand ANYTHING in space. Post scans of Hulk breaking it.

You're asking me to post scans of armor withstanding anything when the Superman showing have no fts. Both of the showings, the Hulk and Superman showing is hyperbole.

h1a8
You're asking me to post scans of armor withstanding anything when the Superman showing have no fts. Both of the showings, the Hulk and Superman showing is hyperbole.

Post scans that caused you to KNOW that the armor can withstand anything in space. Then post scans of Hulk breaking it.

Do you agree that the Blue Marvel mention is trolling?

Philosophía
You're asking me to post scans of armor withstanding anything when the Superman showing have no fts. Both of the showings, the Hulk and Superman showing is hyperbole. The chains are used to specifically carry suns across the galaxy. That is their purpose -- the 'unbreakable' part was proven as untrue since Superman broke them, but that has nothing to do with the actual feat of Superman exerting enough strength to move trillions and trillions of suns.

It's like -- for example -- you come to me and say "This phone has the best camera ever. I've used it to take photos of my lips in my grandma's dimly lit bathroom and they turn out amazing!!".

Now, it's not the best camera ever -- that's the hyperbole. But the camera still has the feat of capturing your pussy lips.

Get it?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DantasKEdc
characters:WB Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Blue Marvel,Gladiator and Thanos

An angry enough Hulk could do it. The others, no, not so much.

==

Also, guys, shut up about Carver's lips.

DarkSaint85

Philosophía
I'm sorry for lowballing Supes.

I can't help it. I have the Carv-20 virus.

carver9
Post scans that caused you to KNOW that the armor can withstand anything in space. Then post scans of Hulk breaking it.

Do you agree that the Blue Marvel mention is trolling?

It can withstand ANY temperature, ANY pressure.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51398037/SmartSelect_20200317-183023_Chrome.jpg.html

Hulk proceeds to rip through it. Also, the guy that is saying this is a scientist, lol, so he knows about black holes and suns.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
An angry enough Hulk could do it. The others, no, not so much.

==

Also, guys, shut up about Carver's lips.

laughing out loud laughing out loud ... wait, so they are talking about my lips? HILARIOUS!!!

MrMind

TheHulkster
Hickman's Hulk matches Hickman's Hyperion., who holds two universes apart.

Those chains can be forged by a force (black hole) that Surfer, Thanos, Terrace, etc. have withstood. A black hole can't forge hardened adamantium, so this is weaker.

SquallX
Originally posted by TheHulkster

Those chains can be forged by a force (black hole) that Surfer, Thanos, Terrace, etc. have withstood. A black hole can't forge hardened adamantium, so this is weaker.

Hyperion did no such thing. All he did was hold to planet apart.

Diesldude

laughing out loud the irony. He stopped the two earths for a short while but the rest of the universe kept moving into a collision. smh.

Diesldude
It can withstand ANY temperature, ANY pressure.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51398037/SmartSelect_20200317-183023_Chrome.jpg.html

Hulk proceeds to rip through it. Also, the guy that is saying this is a scientist, lol, so he knows about black holes and suns.

This isn't anything close the the chains.

They are supposed to withstand the pressure and temperature of space. The chains are used to tow stars through space to other galaxies. Not only are they withstanding spacial temperatures and pressure but star level heat and force multiplied by trillions of times.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude

They are supposed to withstand the pressure and temperature of space. The chains are used to tow stars through space to other galaxies. Not only are they withstanding spacial temperatures and pressure but star level heat and force multiplied by trillions of times.

laughing out loud laughing out loud OHHH the IGNORANCE.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51...Chrome.jpg.html

THE scan literally tells you it can withstand ANY pressure ,and ANY temperature but knowing dc fanboys, they'll outright ignore whats stated blatantly in their face. ignorance at its finest

-Pr-
You guys should stop being so hypocritical.

TheHulkster
laughing out loud the irony. He stopped the two earths for a short while but the rest of the universe kept moving into a collision. smh.

He stopped the two universes for a short while until the two Earth's collapse. Read Reed's description of what Cap does:

https://m.imgur.com/a/V5aMtqp

abhilegend
He stopped the two universes for a short while until the two Earth's collapse. Read Reed's description of what Cap does:

https://m.imgur.com/a/V5aMtqp
Except Hyperion didn't do what Cap did. His bio straight up said that he failed to stop the planets from colliding.

abhilegend
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51...Chrome.jpg.html

THE scan literally tells you it can withstand ANY pressure ,and ANY temperature but knowing dc fanboys, they'll outright ignore whats stated blatantly in their face. ignorance at its finest
laughing out loud

This is just amazing, no limit fallacy at its best.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Even if you lowball it to a "planet", which it wasn't, clearly, that's far above any strength feat Supes has without being amped

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hyperion has held two collapsing universes apart at their convergence point and caught earth sized planets flying 500,000mph... Don't make me give you the results of the calcs i done for both of the feat, supes would need be to be sun dipped to accomplisjh either of it based on the results

TheHulkster
Hyperion has held two collapsing universes apart at their convergence point and caught earth sized planets flying 500,000mph... Don't make me give you the results of the calcs i done for both of the feat, supes would need be to be sun dipped to accomplisjh either of it based on the results

Exactly. The Earth's are the convergence points of two universes and in order to hold them apart, you have to hold two universes apart. Same principle as Reed explaining during another convergence event that pushing the planet away is literally pushing the universe away.

carver9

Read the scan again. Also, what does the word ANY mean to you?

Diesldude
Read the scan again. Also, what does the word ANY mean to you? is it because you got no one else to read it for you? They are talking about space exploration not surviving blackholes or pulling stars. That's coldness of space or best because there is no protection from light and vacuum of space.

It's like an old Viking saying, my ship can handle any sea so let me get a closer look at that gigantic whirlpool over there. smh..

Diesldude
Even if you lowball it to a "planet", which it wasn't, clearly, that's far above any strength feat Supes has without being amped uhm the feat we are discussing in this thread?

carver9
is it because you got no one else to read it for you? They are talking about space exploration not surviving blackholes or pulling stars. That's coldness of space or best because there is no protection from light and vacuum of space.

It's like an old Viking saying, my ship can handle any sea so let me get a closer look at that gigantic whirlpool over there. smh..

Lol... it would've just said it can survive in space. laughing out loud

It said it can survive any PRESSURE. It didnt say it can survive space pressure (wtf). It said it can survive any TEMPERATURE. It didnt say it can survive space pressure (like, wtf). You're struggling to comprehend again.

Diesldude

https://m.imgur.com/a/V5aMtqp this isn't what hyperion did. Cap was pushing the universe including the earth which was front point of the other universe. It mentions universe but with hyperion it was stated as worlds.

He just briefly prevented the 2 earth's from colliding but the rest of the universe kept going. The earth was just a tip like your scan says. This actually happens in real life but at a smaller scale. Galaxies collide, if someone were to stand between the 2 closest objects in the 2 galaxies and stops them from moving closer, will the 2 galaxies stop also. No the rest of them will keep moving closer and collide.

Diesldude
Lol... it would've just said it can survive in space. laughing out loud

It said it can survive any PRESSURE. It didnt say it can survive space pressure (wtf). It said it can survive any TEMPERATURE. It didnt say it can survive space pressure (like, wtf). You're struggling to comprehend again. Again SPACE EXPLORATION. have someone explain this to you. Any temperature and pressure for space exploration.
It's right there in your scan.

abhilegend
Even if you lowball it to a "planet", which it wasn't, clearly, that's far above any strength feat Supes has without being amped
Uh-huh. Clearly not.

abhilegend
He didn't do either, he failed to stop the planets from colliding and Thor moved the moving planet (which was already phased out of reality) by a machine, Hyperion didn't stop the planet.

MrMind
Hyperion pushed two planets apart for a short time before the force of the universes collapsing break apart the planets, in essence he failed

In DC he be a c Lister

abhilegend
He didn't push apart anything. He tried and failed.

JBL
Lol. Such lowballing from the same DC crew.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
He didn't do either, he failed to stop the planets from colliding and Thor moved the moving planet (which was already phased out of reality) by a machine, Hyperion didn't stop the planet.

laughing out loud ABHI, ah man you dudes never learn huh? Should've just kept on being on break from debating, now you're gonna get debunked... AGAIN smh

AlbertoJohnAvil
The Rogue Planet is described as "Earth size or bigger" and moving at 500,000mph; so I took the earth's mass and converted it to metric tons, then plugged in the momentum (p=mv) equation after converting mph to Km/h (804,670). The ending result was 4.8056421^26N (which converts exactly to joules). Since he was able to dead stop the planet, he acted upon it with substantially greater force; I'd guess 1.5 to 2 times the amount. So, call it (4.8056421^26)1.5 joules of force.

https://i.postimg.cc/nXv7Hxg5/psla.jpg

That's INSANE folks, INSANE.

Basically, he was able to more than double the force needed to move the earth out of orbit, on a whim, without extreme effort

Well, more than triple, actually. Something like 7.97^26 joules or greater.

To put it into other terms... It takes 110,000,000,000,000,000 megatons of force to destroy the earth entirely. This planet would be generating 49,003,911,488,284,410 megatons of force driving its mass. That means Hyperion was able to, on the spot, generate anywhere from 74 quadrillion to 99 quadrillion megatons of force to stop it. Didn't have to fly at it or anything.

Here's a scan of the planets on overlay to show the size, and the end result of the scene. You can see the Rogue Planet is slightly larger based on this.

https://i.postimg.cc/RqDbt1hm/nga.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
He didn't push apart anything. He tried and failed.

Except, in the scan, he isn't touching the planets at all- he's sitting at the point where the universes are colliding and the planets are being pulled in toward him. His forearms are up. laughing out loud Its like you purposely wanna get debunked

abhilegend
laughing out loud ABHI, ah man you dudes never learn huh? Should've just kept on being on break from debating, now you're gonna get debunked... AGAIN smh Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
The Rogue Planet is described as "Earth size or bigger" and moving at 500,000mph; so I took the earth's mass and converted it to metric tons, then plugged in the momentum (p=mv) equation after converting mph to Km/h (804,670). The ending result was 4.8056421^26N (which converts exactly to joules). Since he was able to dead stop the planet, he acted upon it with substantially greater force; I'd guess 1.5 to 2 times the amount. So, call it (4.8056421^26)1.5 joules of force.

Basically, he was able to more than double the force needed to move the earth out of orbit, on a whim, without extreme effort

To put it into other terms... It takes 110,000,000,000,000,000 megatons of force to destroy the earth entirely. This planet would be generating 49,003,911,488,284,410 megatons of force driving its mass. That means Hyperion was able to, on the spot, generate anywhere from 74 quadrillion to 99 quadrillion megatons of force to stop it. Didn't have to fly at it or anything.

Here's a scan of the planets on overlay to show the size, and the end result of the scene. You can see the Rogue Planet is slightly larger based on this.

laughing out loud

The planet was already phased out of reality.

https://i.postimg.cc/t7r48Nt8/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jLLSTnM2/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jLmdSq1X/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/21WjbRRf/image.jpg

All Hyperion did was touch the planet, before Thor struck the machine and moved it to phase with real Earth.

Mind telling where Hyperion actually stopped the planet?

MrMind
Except, in the scan, he isn't touching the planets at all- he's sitting at the point where the universes are colliding and the planets are being pulled in toward him. His forearms are up. laughing out loud Its like you purposely wanna get debunked

if anything the impressive part of hyperion's feat was surviving the destruction of 2 universes, it's a good durability feat

I don't know if you can understand basic english alberto but here it goes

"by the time the worlds were about to touch, he was all that remained of them"

what does worlds mean here? planets. why doesn't it mean universe? let's wait and see...

"hyperion held them apart....until the worlds broke. the cascading energy collapsing two entire universes"

hyperion held the planets apart until they broke from the incursion. The energy that collapsed 2 entire universes are after affect. see the dialogue here, when hickman use "worlds" it means planet. when hickman use "universes" it means universes (duh)

so hyperion held 2 planets apart for a brief while until they broke

END OF

https://imgur.com/a/Ehscm

abhilegend
That's what Marvel's official bio says.

https://i.postimg.cc/NMbws8pz/image.jpg

Hyperion tried to push apart the planets but failed.

DarkSaint85
If two cars are speeding towards me with balloons on their front....

And for the briefest of moments, I hold the two balloons apart before they pop....

Is that a strength feat? Are you going to claim I held two speeding cars apart?

Answers please.

MrMind
damn abhi I aint reading that wall of text, circle out which part of it talked about hyperion please

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And for the briefest of moments, I hold the two balloons apart before they pop....

Answers please.

it's a strength feat in a way that the planets broke, but the hyperion's arms didn't

also it's a good durability feat, he survived the incursion (aka the crash of 2 cars)

DarkSaint85
Yep. Durability feat, no question about that.

And as for my analogy, it surely depends how LONG I "held" the balloons apart for. They're obviously not very durable, so I didn't hold them apart for that long.

A planer's durability? Well depends on what forces are pushing it. At universal level, I highly doubt they lasted for any meaningful length of time.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud SO much out of context claims, I'll be back and destroy all of these garbage arguments for Hyperion not being able to tHE iNcUrIsON. This is embarrassing, but its been awhile since ive had to smack some sense into abhi.

carver9
Again SPACE EXPLORATION. have someone explain this to you. Any temperature and pressure for space exploration.
It's right there in your scan.

laughing out loud ... where is it saying space exploration? Show me. Any temperature from space exploring is only cold unless you're flying by a sun. Any temperature means any temperature. Show me where its saying JUST space exploring.

No one needs to explain anything to me since it's just you saying this nonsense.

carver9
Hyperion stopped 2 Universes from moving forward to the point that it collapsed.

MrMind
laughing out loud laughing out loud SO much out of context claims, I'll be back and destroy all of these garbage arguments for Hyperion not being able to tHE iNcUrIsON. This is embarrassing, but its been awhile since ive had to smack some sense into abhi.

yes we will await you to plagiarize more arguments from other sites

MrMind
Hyperion stopped 2 Universes from moving forward to the point that it collapsed.

are you seriously gonna just repeat the same crap like a parrot

when it's been thoroughly debunked last page

if you don't have anything of value to add (lol shocker)

maybe keep quiet? just a suggestion

AlbertoJohnAvil
yes we will await you to plagiarize more arguments from other sites

there's no other sites to do that though laughing out loud tell me if you find one where my arguments are similar to though

AlbertoJohnAvil
are you seriously gonna just repeat the same crap like a parrot

when it's been thoroughly debunked last page

if you don't have anything of value to add (lol shocker)

maybe keep quiet? just a suggestion

Nothing was debunked, BE YOUR OWN man lmao, you suck up and cock ride these dudes every single day. biggest cheerleader I know, I bet you get horny whenever philo AdReSsEs carver. weirdo laughing out loud

MrMind

where did it say in the scan it's moving at 500,000mph?

Diesldude
laughing out loud ... where is it saying space exploration? Show me. Any temperature from space exploring is only cold unless you're flying by a sun. Any temperature means any temperature. Show me where its saying JUST space exploring.

No one needs to explain anything to me since it's just you saying this nonsense. first panel of your scan. States that rhe suits are built for space exploration. We're talking about space. Not stars or black holes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It waas STATED by Iron MAN IN The same comic LMAO

LOOK at you. telling somebody to "be quiet" on a topic you didn't even read about. Now that's HILARIOUS laughing out loud clown

MrMind

LOOK at you. telling somebody to "be quiet" on a topic you didn't even read about. Now that's HILARIOUS laughing out loud clown

derpy, I'm not involved in discussion of this feat, I was just curious, since you didn't include all the scans in your calculation. and no I did not read that issue.

herpy, I was involved in the incursion feat discussion which carvy lips were talking about, that's it.

carver9
first panel of your scan. States that rhe suits are built for space exploration. We're talking about space. Not stars or black holes.

That makes the ft even better since the suit can withstand ANY pressure or temperature in space. Space is cold so there wouldnt have been a need to say ANY if it was just meant for cold space. If I had a table full of different color skittles and told you that you can have any color. Does that mean you can only have the red? What does ANY mean to you?

Diesldude
Nothing was debunked, BE YOUR OWN man lmao, you suck up and cock ride these dudes every single day. biggest cheerleader I know, I bet you get horny whenever philo AdReSsEs carver. weirdo laughing out loud

Where's this venom coming from. And if you want to insult, at least try to add some wit.

abhilegend
laughing out loud laughing out loud SO much out of context claims, I'll be back and destroy all of these garbage arguments for Hyperion not being able to tHE iNcUrIsON. This is embarrassing, but its been awhile since ive had to smack some sense into abhi. Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Hyperion stopped 2 Universes from moving forward to the point that it collapsed. This is false -- Earth itself is not durable to withstand Universal pressure, so whatever Hyperion withstood, at its highest interpretation is <= the pressure that makes Earth crumble, making it planetary at best.

If you keep persisting with lies, I'll pull my whip up again.

That makes the ft even better since the suit can withstand ANY pressure or temperature in space. Space is cold so there wouldnt have been a need to say ANY if it was just meant for cold space. If I had a table full of different color skittles and told you that you can have any color. Does that mean you can only have the red? What does ANY mean to you? That's not the way this works -- unless there's quantifiable feats of it being used to withstanding specific amounts of heat like, say, 1000 degrees, or 10000 or more, then no, it amounts to as much as saying Superman broke the unbreakable, which is an oxymoron. Unlike puny Hulk, in Superman's case, he broke chains that specifically are used to move suns. Hulk has been rendered immobile by the weight of just one sun recently.

All the Hulks, that have ever existed, from Savage Hulk, to Grey Hulk, to Professor Hulk, to World War Hulk to World Breaker Hulk, to Immortal Hulk -- if you put all of their feats together, stack them up on top of each other, and multiply them by 100, would still be orders of magnitude below what Superman did here with one hand. Supes could literally make a whore house out of them all and there's nothing they could do about it.

I know this makes you cry, but Superman would literally overpower all the Hulks that have ever been and yawn as he does it. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Did he just say Supes would overpower WBH and every Hulk combined?

MrMind
yes, superman one-shots a multiverse of hulks with his pinky

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Uh huh, and yet struggles with Rogol who can't destroy a planet, Damage, Mongul, and Enchatress

MrMind
Rogol trembled an infinite dimension, something Hulk can never accomplish

AlbertoJohnAvil
Anyways.

if anything the impressive part of hyperion's feat was surviving the destruction of 2 universes, it's a good durability feat

I don't know if you can understand basic english alberto but here it goes

"by the time the worlds were about to touch, he was all that remained of them"

what does worlds mean here? planets. why doesn't it mean universe? let's wait and see...

"hyperion held them apart....until the worlds broke. the cascading energy collapsing two entire universes"

hyperion held the planets apart until they broke from the incursion. The energy that collapsed 2 entire universes are after affect. see the dialogue here, when hickman use "worlds" it means planet. when hickman use "universes" it means universes (duh)

so hyperion held 2 planets apart for a brief while until they broke

END OF

https://imgur.com/a/Ehscm Originally posted by abhilegend

AT best YOU can "say" that he was holding back 2 Earth's for a limited time.

PROBLEM IS they explained that the "earths" were just a focal point manifestation of their home universes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
IF the planets were moving freely without the push of the universes towards each other .. the planets wouldn't have crumbled. that means those two planets were like glued to their universe as when Hyperion opposed their motion, they crumbled.. meaning for some reasons Hyperion was holding off the forces of two universes that acted on those planets . which made them to crumble when an opposing for held them apart (Hyperion).
iIT'S FICTIONAL, the planets were focal points. Clear as day, a 2 year old can comprehend this

MrMind
IF the planets were moving freely without the push of the universes towards each other .. the planets wouldn't have crumbled. that means those two planets were like glued to their universe as when Hyperion opposed their motion, they crumbled.. meaning for some reasons Hyperion was holding off the forces of two universes that acted on those planets . which made them to crumble when an opposing for held them apart (Hyperion).
iIT'S FICTIONAL, the planets were focal points. Clear as day, a 2 year old can comprehend this

Answers please.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Um If you literally STOP THE MOTION OF THE CARS for say 20 seconds until the balloons pop (those are some strong balloons) then yes its a strength feat.

MrMind
did you hold 2 cars or 2 balloons

AlbertoJohnAvil
Imagine leaving CONTEXT out lmao

https://i.postimg.cc/vDJ5z7Ts/iams.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/fSmtFFyh/thel.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/svPG4tbY/mra.jpg

DarkSaint85
Um If you literally STOP THE MOTION OF THE CARS for say 20 seconds until the balloons pop (those are some strong balloons) then yes its a strength feat.

Good answer.

So how long did Hyperion hold them for?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Good answer.

So how long did Hyperion hold them for?

LONG enough for them to be stated that he held them apart for a noticeable amount of time.

To put it all into perspective the two earths were simply the meeting points of the two universes. He briefly held back the two earths but that would mean nothing to holding back the force of the universe behind then (consider space if empty hence why they were held back). What should be KEPT in mind is that he did however survive the force of two individual universe colliding.
This literally has been mentioned in a few studies but putting weight or force on a particular point of a larger surface area will more then likely pierce through the object rather then stop its momentum.

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
So no dimension of time.

Returning to my example, I hold them (the balloons) apart until they pop...

Am I holding the cars apart? Nowhere does it say how long, just that I held them until the balloons popped.

DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil
So no dimension of time.

Returning to my example, I hold them (the balloons) apart until they pop...

Am I holding the cars apart? Nowhere does it say how long, just that I held them until the balloons popped.

What are you actually talking about here? And no your "analogy" is wrong

YOU held two ballons which had the forces of the cars acting on them. meaning as the ballons are attached to the cars .. THE Cars and ballons are one unit.
eg.
JUST like Car tires .. The ground is able to hold the force (weight) of the car that is acting through tires. IF the car it too heavy for the tires.. THEY'LL pop, BUT if the ground is weak (say muddy) the car along with tires will exert too much force on the ground therefore sinking the car.

IN THAT SCENARIO the ground is Hyperion... holding off car tires (planets) .. the Car (universes) exerts too much force on Tires (planets) .. so the tires pop (planets crumble)

COMMON sense. cut it out

DarkSaint85
What are you actually talking about here? And no your "analogy" is wrong

YOU held two ballons which had the forces of the cars acting on them. meaning as the ballons are attached to the cars .. THE Cars and ballons are one unit.
eg.
JUST like Car tires .. The ground is able to hold the force (weight) of the car that is acting through tires. IF the car it too heavy for the tires.. THEY'LL pop, BUT if the ground is weak (say muddy) the car along with tires will exert too much force on the ground therefore sinking the car.

IN THAT SCENARIO the ground is Hyperion... holding off car tires (planets) .. the Car (universes) exerts too much force on Tires (planets) .. so the tires pop (planets crumble)

COMMON sense. cut it out

Your "common sense" is wrong, as your forces are acting in different directions - I can tell you never actually did physics.

So in the example, your answer is yes, I am indeed holding two cars apart, when someone says "DarkSaint held the balloons apart until they popped"?

Even if that timeframe is like a milisecond? Lmao.

TheHulkster

Answers please.

Yes. Why not?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Your "common sense" is wrong, as your forces are acting in different directions - I can tell you never actually did physics.

So in the example, your answer is yes, I am indeed holding two cars apart, when someone says "DarkSaint held the balloons apart until they popped"?

the force acting on a different direction is you

If you holding the balloons apart stops the momentum of the cars then yes. If the cars stop even for a milisecond then you held them apart for a milisecond.

hell I'd even give you credit if you slowed the motion of the cars to any noticeable degree

A millisecond is STILL TIME and on that time (no matter how negligible that time is) .. the forces still apply to the nearest numeracy.

Common sense, learn it.

MrMind
Imagine leaving CONTEXT out lmao

https://i.postimg.cc/vDJ5z7Ts/iams.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/fSmtFFyh/thel.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/svPG4tbY/mra.jpg

the incursion points of the cars are the balloons, imagine there's a trigger in the balloon, if the balloons pop due to collision, the cars get destroyed as well.

did you hold 2 cars or 2 balloons

now replace cars with universes, balloons with planets

DarkSaint85
@Albert: Perfect.

So as per you, I can stop.....two fighter jets speeding at each other lmao.

Because there will be a unit of time (nano, Pico, atto, femtosecond) where I stop their motion.

We can scale it up. Two planets colliding, focussed on a single point with two balloons attached lol. For a infinitesimally small unit of time, I will stop it because that's exactly how forces and momentum works.

Iow, I am literally as strong as Hyperion lmao

Great common sense

TheHulkster

We're not talking about milliseconds. We are talking about a perceptual period if time.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Albert: Perfect.

So as per you, I can stop.....two fighter jets speeding at each other lmao.

Because there will be a unit of time (nano, Pico, atto, femtosecond) where I stop their motion.

We can scale it up. Two planets colliding, focussed on a single point with two balloons attached lol. For a infinitesimally small unit of time, I will stop it because that's exactly how forces and momentum works.

Iow, I am literally as strong as Hyperion lmao

Great common sense

What are you on about? laughing out loud

IF you can stop there motion. If their motion remains relatively unchanged by you (whatever change caused by bumping into your body isnt enough lol) then you havent done anything.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The problem is you're looking at it from a logic standpoint and attempting to apply real world science to a story about a man pushing 2 Earths apart.

AlbertoJohnAvil
YOU wouldn't stop the momentum of two planets for any frame of time while touching two balloons though. You would just get obliterated by them.

Diesldude
the force acting on a different direction is you

If you holding the balloons apart stops the momentum of the cars then yes. If the cars stop even for a milisecond then you held them apart for a milisecond.

hell I'd even give you credit if you slowed the motion of the cars to any noticeable degree

A millisecond is STILL TIME and on that time (no matter how negligible that time is) .. the forces still apply to the nearest numeracy.

Common sense, learn it.

Nice sig AlbertoJohnAvil. thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't know why you think that touching or pushing against something would automatically stop it when you dont have sufficient force of your own to stop its momentum. Like you've gone way off with this one.

DarkSaint85
We're not talking about milliseconds. We are talking about a perceptual period if time.

Where does it say that?

All it says is that he held them apart until they broke.

I hold the two balloons apart until they popped.

YOU wouldn't stop the momentum of two planets for any frame of time while touching two balloons though. You would just get obliterated by them.

For a infinitesimally tiny period of time I would, because the balloons won't instantly pop.

DarkSaint85
Yes. Why not?

So where does it stop? Two speeding cars, lorries, fighter jets, aircraft carriers.....?

What is the limit to Darksaint's strength?

MrMind

AlbertoJohnAvil
Where does it say that?

All it says is that he held them apart until they broke.

I hold the two balloons apart until they popped.

For a infinitesimally tiny period of time I would, because the balloons won't instantly pop.

The balloons dont instantly pop but they also do not stop the momentum of the planets behind them. Instead they distend until the stress overcomes their structural integrity. The planet behind them doesnt stop or slow down. The balloon then pops and then you get crushed between the planets. They never stop or slow.

DarkSaint85
The balloons dont instantly pop but they also do not stop the momentum of the planets behind them. Instead they distend until the stress overcomes their structural integrity. The planet behind them doesnt stop or slow down. The balloon then pops and then you get crushed between the planets. They never stop or slow.

Where in the comic does it say Hyperion stopped or slowed the universes/planets smile

All it says is he held them apart until the planets broke

I am holding the planets apart until the balloons pop

AlbertoJohnAvil
ALSO you're not as strong/durable as Hyperion to handle those forces , so are the ballons (are weaker than you in that little span of seconds it goes like this:

AS soon as those ballons apply force on you They pop since the planets transfer so much for on the but they aren't durable enough to hand your opposing force (you're more durable than ballons).Then the planets are more durable than you and you don't have any force force to oppose them YOU get obliterated.
IFyou replace ballons with .. let's say .. diamonds large enough... THEN you get obliterated first as those diamonds are more durable than you and can handle your opposing force unlike ballons.

DarkSaint85
Where in the comic does it say Hyperion stopped or slowed the universes/planets smile

All it says is he held them apart until the planets broke

I am holding the planets apart until the balloons pop

MrMind
ALSO you're not as strong/durable as Hyperion to handle those forces , so are the ballons (are weaker than you in that little span of seconds it goes like this:

AS soon as those ballons apply force on you They pop since the planets transfer so much for on the but they aren't durable enough to hand your opposing force (you're more durable than ballons).Then the planets are more durable than you and you don't have any force force to oppose them YOU get obliterated.
IFyou replace ballons with .. let's say .. diamonds large enough... THEN you get obliterated first as those diamonds are more durable than you and can handle your opposing force unlike ballons.

except earth ground is much much weaker than diamond

I would hope Hyperion's arms would be more durable than mud...

AlbertoJohnAvil

UMMMM You aren't holding them apart unless you STOP the progress of the planets.

YOU have to stop or slow the progress of the thing in order to be considered holding it. You arent even really stopping the balloons since they are still moving

AlbertoJohnAvil
Its been established that pushing against the planets is pushing against the universes. Hyperion was between them holding them apart but unable to reverse their course until they broke.

https://i.postimg.cc/XpvtfyH4/phil.jpg

DarkSaint85
UMMMM You aren't holding them apart unless you STOP the progress of the planets.

YOU have to stop or slow the progress of the thing in order to be considered holding it. You arent even really stopping the balloons since they are still moving

UMMMM you are the one who said the balloons don't instantly pop.

So until they pop, even if it's for a femtosecond, in that time period I am holding the planets apart smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
except earth ground is much much weaker than diamond

I would hope Hyperion's arms would be more durable than mud...

YEAH, EXACTLY. DUH

Earths ground is weaker than a diamond... and the same diamond is more durable than you... hence why you'll be obliterated by those diamonds before they make contact with each other to sick into the planets (depending how strong the grounds of those planets is)

Thank you for agreeing with me.

AlbertoJohnAvil
UMMMM you are the one who said the balloons don't instantly pop.

So until they pop, even if it's for a femtosecond, in that time period I am holding the planets apart smile

EXCEPT Just because the balloons dont instantly pop doesnt mean you are stopping the force behind them. The balloons could never pop and you would still not be stopping the force behind them since they could distend until the point your hand is touching is for all intents and purposes flat and the balloon is inflated around your hand. That doesnt stop the planet behind them.

DarkSaint85
But I'm holding them apart until they pop. That's what the comic says.

Hyperion held them apart until the planets broke.

The comic NEVER says he slowed or stopped the planets or the force behind them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
and unless you can stop the motion of the planets behind them or the balloon is strong enough to take the force of the planets behind them and remain structurally sound you arent holding them back. Its been shown that the planets are strong enough to take the force of the universe behind them for a decent amount of time

AlbertoJohnAvil
But I'm holding them apart until they pop. That's what the comic says.

Hyperion held them apart until the planets broke.

The comic NEVER says he slowed or stopped the planets or the force behind them.

Because we have other points of context that shows the planets can take the force of the universe pushing against them and being stopped for a decent amount of time. We also have context that explains that pushing against the planets pushes against the universes behind them

DarkSaint85
We don't share feats, sorry.

Show the SPECIFIC planets that Hyperion held apart being durable, please.

As you said yourself, the balloons don't burst instantly. So in that incredibly tiny timeframe before the burst, when they are distending, I am holding the planets apart.

It's just that the balloons (and in Hyperions case, the planets) are taking the strain.

Just like I hold two speeding cars apart, until the balloons burst and the cars slam into me. Same principle.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And THE reason the reason ballons pop is because you don't have enough force to stop the momentum of the planets behind them.
2. YOU'RE durable than ballons, they'll pop because of the two forces applied to them (you and the planets).
3. If the ballons were attached to an unstoppable force ... and you try to stop that force... they'll still pop in your hands because they are not durable enough to handle the forces of your hand opposing the unstoppable force ... you didn't stop any force .. you overcame the durability of the ballon till it popped.

A 16 year old can comprehend this

AlbertoJohnAvil

As you said yourself, the balloons don't burst instantly. So in that incredibly tiny timeframe before the burst, when they are distending, I am holding the planets apart.

It's just that the balloons (and in Hyperions case, the planets) are taking the strain.

Just like I hold two speeding cars apart, until the balloons burst and the cars slam into me. Same principle.

LMAO the ballons don't pop instantly because of their elasticity... not because you held the planets apart.

DarkSaint85
And THE reason the reason ballons pop is because you don't have enough force to stop the momentum of the planets behind them.
2. YOU'RE durable than ballons, they'll pop because of the two forces applied to them (you and the planets).
3. If the ballons were attached to an unstoppable force ... and you try to stop that force... they'll still pop in your hands because they are not durable enough to handle the forces of your hand opposing the unstoppable force ... you didn't stop any force .. you overcame the durability of the ballon till it popped.

A 16 year old can comprehend this

Lol.

1. So with regards to point 1, isn't that what happened to Hyperion? He didn't have enough force to stop the momentum etc etc? laughing out loud

2 and 3. I've always said it was a durability feat for Hyperion. Always.

It's not a strength feat

DarkSaint85
LMAO the ballons don't pop instantly because of their elasticity... not because you held the planets apart.

And why didn't the planets break instantly with Hyperion?evil face

We'll get there, step by step.....

AlbertoJohnAvil
because it's fictional science ... and they were durable enough to handle some force for a few moments. It doesn't get any clearer than this.

the writer himself approved.

It WON'T held your pain getting debunked like this. laughing out loud laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
this fictional logic implies that the universes exerted a large force on those two planets .. hence why they crumbled when an opposing force (Hyperion) held them apart .... it ignores the planets moving in the space around them .. instead it glues them as a focal point and one unit to the universes.

clear. as. day. and common sense. you got schooled and now repeating points i already addressed. engage me when you come with up something relevant i didn't debunk already , i'll be back

TheHulkster

You are holding the front part of the balloon you are in contact with apart due to flexibility. The rest of the balloon will continue to move forward. The entire Earth's are stopped due to no flexibility. The rest of the universes would have to stop behind them.

TheHulkster
this fictional logic implies that the universes exerted a large force on those two planets .. hence why they crumbled when an opposing force (Hyperion) held them apart .... it ignores the planets moving in the space around them .. instead it glues them as a focal point and one unit to the universes.

Bingo!

DarkSaint85
because it's fictional science ... and they were durable enough to handle some force for a few moments. It doesn't get any clearer than this.

the writer himself approved.

It WON'T held your pain getting debunked like this. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Few moments?

Please point out where it says this in the comic?

https://i.postimg.cc/NFkjVwsx/3044034-avengers-004-zone-013-1.jpg

It's a durability feat for Hyperion - not a strength feat. He's more durable than a planet, sure. Just like I am more durable than a balloon.

The writer himself approves that this is a Superman worthy feat. Is that your understanding too?

To Hulkster: you still haven't answered my question :]

DarkSaint85
Yes. Why not?

So where does it stop? Two speeding cars, lorries, fighter jets, aircraft carriers.....?

DarkSaint85
You are holding the front part of the balloon you are in contact with apart due to flexibility. The rest of the balloon will continue to move forward. The entire Earth's are stopped due to no flexibility. The rest of the universes would have to stop behind them.

Actually, they would have some flexibility. Even a lump of solid iron would distort if you throw enough force behind it - that's the principle of cold forging.

TheHulkster

You wouldn't be able to stop any of them. Your question was "if".

DarkSaint85
Lol ok, replace it with "when"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>