Phoenix force Namor vs WBHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
No BFR, who wins?

carthage

Adam Grimes
Regular nanor wins

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Regular nanor wins

nanay?

Stoic
WB Hulk wins. What did Namor even do in that form? What was his best feat? Snapping Rulk's arm?

lawest9
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/phoenix-force/4005-2164/forums/the-messiah-and-the-five-phoenix-force-respect-thr-2034215/

vansonbee
Pretty hype to have Namor back with the PF, but he's no match for WBH.

Mid diff.

lawest9
Bump

Stoic
He hasn't really done anything with the PF, and at that time he only possessed 1/5th of the power.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
He hasn't really done anything with the PF, and at that time he only possessed 1/5th of the power. I should have been more specific, this thread is based off of that Namor with 1/5 of the PF power, anyone possessing the full monty easily destroys WBH as the PF is as powerful as Galactus himself.

StiltmanFTW
WB Hulk wins. What did Namor even do in that form? What was his best feat? Snapping Rulk's arm?

Easily shrugging off a charged Mjolnir cheapshot to the back of his head and taking on whole Avengers groups who needed a plot device to take him down.

DarkSaint85
Thing was busting him up doe

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

After the Phoenix power was drained from him, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't recall the details.

WBH may very well be too much for him, but P5 Namor was from from being a pushover.

PS. Thing fought Phoenix Jean Grey, Colossusnaut, Champion, Cosmic Doom and ruptured Thanos' testicles on panel...

Stoic

The Thing was busting up World Breaker Hulk, who on Earth manhandled guys stronger than the Thing at base levels alone? In this case, they were amplified 1000 times greater than those very same base levels. The Hulk never actually beat Bi-Beast decisively, and it took a team up with Sasquatch to chase off the Wendigo. Savage Hulk used to toss the Thing around like a hay barrel for example. He himself stood there as they beat on him in the Dark Dimension without even flinching.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Easily shrugging off a charged Mjolnir cheapshot to the back of his head and taking on whole Avengers groups who needed a plot device to take him down.

Namor did nothing to convince me that he'd beat a guy with full control of the Gammaverse.

DarkSaint85
The Thing was busting up World Breaker Hulk, who on Earth manhandled guys stronger than the Thing at base levels alone? In this case, they were amplified 1000 times greater than those very same base levels. The Hulk never actually beat Bi-Beast decisively, and it took a team up with Sasquatch to chase off the Wendigo. Savage Hulk used to toss the Thing around like a hay barrel for example. He himself stood there as they beat on him in the Dark Dimension without even flinching.

Namor did nothing to convince me that he'd beat a guy with full control of the Gammaverse.

You misunderstand me. Is this a knee jerk reaction thing? DS says something so I must argue against it?

Stoic
You misunderstand me. Is this a knee jerk reaction thing? DS says something so I must argue against it?

You referenced the Hulk when he was actively holding back. WB Hulk is when he's actively tapping into the Gammaverse. There's nothing knee jerk about it. I took what you said seriously. If you weren't serious, why make the comment?

DarkSaint85
You referenced the Hulk when he was actively holding back. WB Hulk is when he's actively tapping into the Gammaverse. There's nothing knee jerk about it. I took what you said seriously. If you weren't serious, why make the comment?

.. I was talking about how Ben Grimm bloodied Namor up.....

But quite apart from that, what, we can't make jokes on the site now? All comments need to be serious? Jeez.

Stoic
.. I was talking about how Ben Grimm bloodied Namor up.....

But quite apart from that, what, we can't make jokes on the site now? All comments need to be serious? Jeez.

My bad. It was indeed a knee jerk reaction then. I thought that you were talking about the Hulk. Sorry.

DarkSaint85
No worries, and truth be told I can see why you would think that, based on my history.

@ Stilt: no, this is before he was depowered, just before he beaks Rulk's arm:
https://i.postimg.cc/xCb4N2TR/RCO012-1475729903.jpg

Then Wanda showed up and hurt him:
https://i.postimg.cc/FF369N6F/RCO018-1475729903.jpg

BUT, and this is iffy, I think he still had the Phoenix Force at this time. And crucially, was still conscious (RRRAGH!!) until Ben punts him lol.

THEN the Phoenix Four show up, and suck him dry:
https://i.postimg.cc/Zn8sjxNv/RCO019-1475729903.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.