Desstroyer v Superman/Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Destroyer(inhabited by Loki)...Who Wins and Why?

https://i.postimg.cc/23Cy59yV/deff.jpg

JBL
Destroyer in a Stomp. FAR more powerful, stronger and can blast them to atoms. Loki is cunning and will set them up for the kill.

Diesldude
Superman solos. Slags it with flick of his finger. Massively stronger, faster, more durable. heat vision will vaporize it, freeze breath and a punch will shatter it. Way too many options, fight is over before the bell stops vibrating.

h1a8
Superman solos

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman solos SMH. Do you know anything about the Destroyer?

Putinbot1
Superman easily, this thread is spite.

Insane Titan
Back in the day the Destroyer would have had a chance , not now though.

MrMind
supergirl solos

burrrrrr
Originally posted by JBL
SMH. Do you know anything about the Destroyer?

Their answer to everything is "Superman stomps!" Not sure why you even bother.

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
Isn't that the Asgardian magical armor that has easily beaten opponents such as the Hulk?

But back on topic. Superman solos.

MrMind
kara breaks the desstroyer armor piece by piece

Originally posted by burrrrrr

don't like the answer? maybe you marvel camp should stop making thread with superman in it

there, problem solved

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by burrrrrr

mrmind is a troll laughing out loud he just comes on here to piss what apparently what we are to him the MaRvELumInAtI. We cause so much evil toxic environment to the dc fans that we have to be stopped once and for all lmao

carver9
Destroyer wins every single round

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
ok

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL

Do you know anything about Superman?
1. Prove that the Destoyer can hold up to someone that can exert more than millions of stellar weights of force?

2. Prove that it can resist hv that's more than a thousand times hotter than the sun.

3. Prove that it won't be a frozen statue to someone with picosecond reactions and can move faster than light.

lawest9
Together team Super takes him down.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
Do you know anything about Superman?
1. Prove that the Destoyer can hold up to someone that can exert more than millions of stellar weights of force?

2. Prove that it can resist hv that's more than a thousand times hotter than the sun.

3. Prove that it won't be a frozen statue to someone with picosecond reactions and can move faster than light. Great points. 👍

qwertyuiop1998
Team Superman solos

ShadowFyre
@ Mr. mind Calm the **** down bro. Like your some kinda big badass bully or some shit. Get off the gas son. Your just another internet nerd like the rest of us.

@alberto this is kmc bro. It's a die-hard dc cuck site. Anything with Superman in it will always be "Superman stomps" no matter what. Why do you keep making Superman threads?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
@ Mr. mind Calm the **** down bro. Like your some kinda big badass bully or some shit. Get off the gas son. Your just another internet nerd like the rest of us.

@alberto this is kmc bro. It's a die-hard dc cuck site. Anything with Superman in it will always be "Superman stomps" no matter what. Why do you keep making Superman threads?

to see if opinions will change laughing out loud but the love for supes is strong on this site. ANY other forum is entirely different

carver9

Mr mind is... d.i.f.f.e.r.e.nt

MrMind

I still remember you pm me begging for apologies,

it's alright son

ShadowFyre
Begging for apologies. No, I made one. To you and several other people. Cause I'm an adult. Feel free to post it if ya want. If you think I'm embarrassed of it then I will post it.

Anytime people don't jerk off Superman doesn't give you the right to attack them. Which is a growing trend on this site. And the mods still don't seem to give a **** because they are all Superman fans to.

For such a powerful character, Superman fans sure have a severe lack of confidence and it shows in your need to beat it into everyone's head.

@alberto- it's not going to change. He really is freaking powerful, leagues and leagues above other heroes. The problem isn't him, it's his frothing at the mouth, super volatile fan base.

But be safe guys...on top of the Coronavirus, now there is an angry person from the internet and he is ON THE ATTACK!!! Wtf you gonna do? Make fun of Marvel🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Pr-
Yeah, if you guys could stop competing to see who the bigger victim is, and just stay on topic, that would be great.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Begging for apologies. No, I made one. To you and several other people. Cause I'm an adult. Feel free to post it if ya want. If you think I'm embarrassed of it then I will post it.

Anytime people don't jerk off Superman doesn't give you the right to attack them. Which is a growing trend on this site. And the mods still don't seem to give a **** because they are all Superman fans to.

For such a powerful character, Superman fans sure have a severe lack of confidence and it shows in your need to beat it into everyone's head.

@alberto- it's not going to change. He really is freaking powerful, leagues and leagues above other heroes. The problem isn't him, it's his frothing at the mouth, super volatile fan base.

But be safe guys...on top of the Coronavirus, now there is an angry person from the internet and he is ON THE ATTACK!!! Wtf you gonna do? Make fun of Marvel🤣🤣🤣🤣

laughing out loud laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
LOL I swear PR is my favorite mod, he's so calm and relaxed

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.