Tien vs Yamcha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
In recent chapters, Yamcha has stepped back into the role of a fighter, where he took out several of moro's henchmen and reaffirmed that he is still top 3 when it comes to earthlings. Tien on the other hand, hasn't done a lot. Couldn't take out anyone in the manga ToP, got trashed by Roshi, and needed Yamcha and chaotzu's help to take out any prisoners. Has Yamcha finally surpassed his rival, or is three eyes still number 2 among earthlings?

StiltmanFTW
Tien infects Yamcha with COVID-19.

Galan007
I think Tien and Yamcha are peers right now. Could go either way.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Galan007
I think Tien and Yamcha are peers right now. Could go either way. In power? Because if so Tien has the inherent technique advantage as Crane style is built as a counter to Turtle unless you are just stronger.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tien infects Yamcha with COVID-19.
Man that's racist. Pretty sure Yamcha would be more likely to catch it from someone else, as Tien is more prone to social distancing.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
In power? Because if so Tien has the inherent technique advantage as Crane style is built as a counter to Turtle unless you are just stronger.
I think yamcha has a slight edge when it comes to power. Or at least he's way more durable.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Man that's racist.

https://tinyurl.com/suxm8nf

Galan007
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
In power? Because if so Tien has the inherent technique advantage as Crane style is built as a counter to Turtle unless you are just stronger. In the last few chapters they've just seemed equalish across the board, imo.

StiltmanFTW
You mean when they're fighting those prisoners dudes or what? And then Goku saves them from the last one?

I've only skimmed through some scans.

Galan007
Yep. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep. thumb up

I love how Piccolo keeps wondering when the hell Goku surpassed all of them by so much laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
Namek, 20 years ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.