Regarding Ezra Bridger .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
What do you think will happen To Ezra later on ie his future, role or continuity in the canon or even legends Star Wars series ?
Reckon he will become a Jedi master or sith ?

Zenwolf
Ezra isn't apart of Legends.

That said, my guess is he's probably gonna meet his end with Thrawn. Unless they bring him up to join up with Rey somewhere in the future, but by that time he's gonna be really old. So probably gonna be a mentor to Rey if he appears down the line there.

Really though, there's many directions that they could go with him at this point.

Galan007
Ezra really intrigues me, because there are a lot of possibilities with him.

First and foremost, he is a Jedi who can also freely access the dark side without showing a clear affinity towards it... Which makes him exceptionally unique in canon. I would assume that Ezra's ability to channel both aspects of the Force is how he was able to unlock the gateway to TWBW, but that's neither here nor there.

I am curious what became of he and Thrawn, though. I would imagine that Ezra ended up helping Thrawn and the Chiss fight the Grysk in the Unknown Regions, given the threat they posed to the galaxy. After that, who knows..? Maybe he settled down with a nice Chiss lady. /shrug

Ezra would be old by the time of the ST, but not ancient(he was Luke/Leia's age.) So he could still be a major player in that era, if/when the saga continues with Rey's post-RoS story.

Zentrex
Yeah, it's just that in the past, Filoni's characters and stories have stayed under Filoni's works. Ahsoka, Satine, Vizsla, The Ones, etc. Even the Resistance show and The Mandalorian. He likes to have his own playpen, kind of like Zahn.

And Ezra is just really unlikely to have his story continued at least under present leadership, because the concept of TWBW is just so...different for Star Wars, that if it were to interact with other parts of the Galaxy, it would start to kind of break things. Plus, he's in the Unknown Regions with Thrawn. A character historically reserved to be written by Timothy Zahn, and in a region that Disney's been kind of shy about exploring.

If there's a continuation to Ezra's story coming, I expect it to come at least 10 years from now, probably longer.

Eli Vanto
Read that Zahn is doing another Thrawn trilogy though. Maybe it will include Ezras tale after Rebels??

Zentrex
"Ascendency" takes place before the Prequels when Thrawn was just starting his career.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Galan007
First and foremost, he is a Jedi who can also freely access the dark side without showing a clear affinity towards it... Which makes him exceptionally unique in canon.

This point still stands, but I just thought I'd mention the "Dagoyan Masters" from Bardotta that we saw in the Clone Wars. Now if this was Legends, then we'd probably get some connections and a whole thing with Ezra meeting them, etc. But since we live in the Dark Times, everyone's probably already forgotten about them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.