Battlezone Invitation with Permanent Banning on the line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Let's clean up the forum.

Given I'm at home for the foreseeable future...

I will support the following statement, and I can go up against 4-5 posters simultaneously posters trying to prove the opposite:

The invitation:
Hyperion didn't exhibit above planetary force, nevermind Universal, in this feat:
https://imgur.com/a/IxaryhY

The judges can be the mods, so as not to have bias.

The person(s) who are deemed to be wrong will be permanently removed from the forum.

We start today.

All in?

DarkSaint85
Hmmm. Maybe I should take the cudgel up evil face

Diesldude
Yes great idea. They can't even use the "I don't have time" excuse because they've been able to post non stop in the other thread. I have a feeling none will accept.
Maybe lower the stips to a 30 day ban. Won't get them off this forum but it will put to rest this myth they keep regurgitating every few months.

MrMind
Phil you are a fukin badass thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hmmm. Maybe I should take the cudgel up evil face

They would say you're biased

StiltmanFTW
Phil is so savage laughing out loud

Dambo, stay away from this f*cking thread laughing out loud

Galan007
I'll only agree to judge if you promise to use cheese analogies whenever possible.

Cheddar is preferred, but not a deal breaker. thumb up

Sin I AM
I'd like to nominate myself for judge. Being fair and impartial as well as the most knowledgeable poster in regards to Marvel's elite there is no better choice. Inform me when it begins and I will bestow the winner with....my endowments.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
They would say you're biased

How very dare they.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
I'll only agree to judge if you promise to use cheese analogies whenever possible.

Cheddar is preferred, but not a deal breaker. thumb up We both know cheese and tanks are my favorite analogies thumb up

I'd like to nominate myself for judge. Being fair and impartial as well as the most knowledgeable poster in regards to Marvel's elite there is no better choice. Inform me when it begins and I will bestow the winner with....my endowments. https://i.ibb.co/br6td9G/sin.png

BrolyBlack
I'll gladly be a judge

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud you DON'T want that. keep me on ignore

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
We both know cheese and tanks are my favorite analogies thumb up https://i.imgur.com/wZx6Pa9.gif

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
https://pics.me.me/hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Diesldude

BrolyBlack

Supermex
Smells dirty in here

MrMind
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud you DON'T want that. keep me on ignore

how many battlezone daddies do you need?

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
how many battlezone daddies do you need? laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Smells dirty in here

The same crowd of people that gather in threads every single day.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermex
Smells dirty in here

It's the collective poop of multiple posters in fear at the challenge.

carver9
Dont get the point of this thread. BZ change nothing. I won a BZ years ago with WWH fighting an all out Sentry and people still discredit the showing and say Sentry was flawed, etc... they are pointless and serve no purpose. Waste if energy and time.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Dont get the point of this thread. BZ change nothing. I won a BZ years ago with WWH fighting an all out Sentry and people still discredit the showing and say Sentry was flawed, etc... they are pointless and serve no purpose. Waste if energy and time.

I sense fear in you. It's only Phil, you got this in the bag

celeyhyga17
What ever happened to streets > Thor in speed?

I'm still waiting.

carver9
I sense fear in you. It's only Phil, you got this in the bag

Is that what you got from my post?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

I'm still waiting.

Thought you all did that already?

StiltmanFTW

I'm still waiting.

What do you mean, what happened? You lost.

You're still looking for that pigeon feat to try to defend your stance.

Thor is the slowest there is.

MrMind

I'm still waiting.

you were challenged in the cheetah vs thor thread, and you pussed out

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol.

I agree for the most part with you on those points at least. His speed just isn't that far ahead of the elite streets, and he does have the aforementioned feats against him by streets that you mentioned.

celeyhyga17
Thought you all did that already?
Never happened.

Supposedly it was supposed to happen.

celeyhyga17
you were challenged in the cheetah vs thor thread, and you pussed out
Check your facts.

DarkSaint85
Who would you want for a BZ judge, celey? Mods? evil face

Would you consider elite street people like Cap/Batman/Wolverine/Iron Fist etc? Or are you strictly going by the forum tier?

Sin I AM
Is that what you got from my post?

Totally. Phil's like the forums weakest debator. I mean look at the narration for the feat. "Hyperion held them apart", "the cascading energy collapsing two entire universes", "touch"....broseph, u can do it.

carver9
Totally. Phil's like the forums weakest debator. I mean look at the narration for the feat. "Hyperion held them apart", "the cascading energy collapsing two entire universes", "touch"....broseph, u can do it.

Lol... stop sin.

LordofBrooklyn
So much fear but I don't know the feeling as I am THE UNDISPUTED AND UNDEFEATED CHAMPION OF THE BATTLEZONE!!!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
So much fear but I don't know the feeling as I am THE UNDISPUTED AND UNDEFEATED CHAMPION OF THE BATTLEZONE!!!

You won a bz?

LordofBrooklyn
You won a bz?

I WON THEM ALL, WENCH!!!

Why don't YOU enter the Battlezone?

P.S. AND BY BATTLEZONE I MEAN THE DEBATE NOT THE PERVERSION THAT TAKES PLACE IN YOUR BEDROOM!!!

MrMind
Guys let's not derail

Philosophía
Well, unsurprisingly, everybody is a coward.

To the rest of the posters -- do you understand that they're not interested in putting their money where they're mouth is? That if they'd know they have any leg to stand on they'd do so, but they're content to troll ?

Diesel? Mr. Mind?

Point, laugh at them like the losers that they are and move on. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What do you mean, what happened? You lost.

You're still looking for that pigeon feat to try to defend your stance.

Thor is the slowest there is. Originally posted by MrMind
you were challenged in the cheetah vs thor thread, and you pussed out As I was saying above -- don't feed the trolls.

Report them, if needed be, and move on. Not every thread has to be derailed due to low intelligence and butthurt -- which there's plenty of.

We've already taken the Thorbags to the shed and pissed all over them. I know this, you know this, everybody who's read the threads knows this.

So in essence -- why feed them? Eventually, that one neuron will die, and maybe, just maybe, posters who are actually interested in discussing things will find the interest to do so. Why do you think posters with actual things to say and think -- like Mungi or whatnot, just don't care anymore?

Sin I AM
I WON THEM ALL, WENCH!!!

Why don't YOU enter the Battlezone?

P.S. AND BY BATTLEZONE I MEAN THE DEBATE NOT THE PERVERSION THAT TAKES PLACE IN YOUR BEDROOM!!!

I'm not interested in debating lesser beings

Guys let's not derail

Whoa...calm down Pr. Originally posted by carver9
Lol... stop sin.
I have the link that Hickman wrote on the subject. That's your Trojan horse

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Yeah mrmind listen to your daddy, IgNorE uS tHorbAgS BRO! The world will be at PEACE if you do yeah!!!

philo's like the epitome of a loser, I bet he cuts himself whenever Superman gets LoWbALlEd. LOL

DarkSaint85
That's your Trojan

Check for holes

Sin I AM
Check for holes

Lol I like you

StiltmanFTW
Lol I like you

DarkSaint in a few moments:

https://tinyurl.com/w29ktjf

DarkSaint85
I'm watching?

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DarkSaint in a few moments:

https://tinyurl.com/w29ktjf I have a human centipede gif ready to go, but...too risky.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Pr is too sensitive for that stuff. He'd ban half the forum.

-Pr-

-Pr-

Whoa...calm down Pr.
I have the link that Hickman wrote on the subject. That's your Trojan horse

The ****?

LordofBrooklyn

COWARD!!!

You make the Gammites like Carver look courageous!

BrolyBlack
Yeah, Pr is too sensitive for that stuff. He'd ban half the forum.

thumb up

-Pr-
You ***** asking like I'm the one that made the rules. For shame.

Sin I AM
The ****?

Just taking the piss luv

Adam Grimes
Lol

-Pr-
Just taking the piss luv

That may be, but I would appreciate not being compared to that carver-lip-loving weirdo again.

celeyhyga17
Who would you want for a BZ judge, celey? Mods? evil face

Would you consider elite street people like Cap/Batman/Wolverine/Iron Fist etc? Or are you strictly going by the forum tier?
Anyone who doesnt have a bias i guess. That technically rulez out everyone. Ha! stick out tongue

Streets, hmm...
Cap/Bats are always the ones that pop in my head when the word street is used...

Khazra Reborn
Does anyone have the screen cap of Jon Hickman saying Hyperion did hold two universes apart? I seem to recall that going around, when this happened.

MrMind
That's not what's being discussed

carver9
That may be, but I would appreciate not being compared to that carver-lip-loving weirdo again.

Lol... even mods realize Mr. Mind love these lips as well. Funniest thing I've read today.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Does anyone have the screen cap of Jon Hickman saying Hyperion did hold two universes apart? I seem to recall that going around, when this happened.

Philo just wants attention.

This thread is a joke and a waste of time

https://i.postimg.cc/Z04JncYj/ths.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/gXdbwzpr/rut.jpg

The scans I posted explains perfectly what WE'VE been saying g that the two earths had the weight of universe behind them "our world was born after the universes"
"Two universes smashed together at an incursion point" which would be where the two earths meet meaning Hyperion holding the two earths was preventing this.
Reed also mentioned this when Steve did this with the gauntlet " he's literally pushing an entire universe from us".
Under the weight of the universes " the worlds broke. The cascading energy collapsing two universes" .

Not that hard to grasp, this feat of Hyperion shits on anything mainstream supes ever did, indisputable

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hyperion was holding 2 worlds apart, with 2 entire universes behind them. The earths broke, and the ensuing wave of destruction that comes from the earths collapsing with 2 entire universes behind it, destroyed both earths and the universes and everything within them. Whicb is why in the panel after hes floatinf in limbo. Yea he was holding 2 esrths apart, but the real feat is tanking the ezplosive power of not 1 but 2 dieing universes basically one on his left and one on his right, essentislly crushing him under the unfathomable force or 2 universes being destroyed. Its pretty CLEAR as day and the judging by the context of the scans, this is essentially what happened. Even repeatedly said by reed richards. It's both a durability and strength feat. stay mad laughing out loud laughing out loud

Badabing
A few things. First, we don't perm ban people for losing a BZ. I don't care who agrees to that stipulation. It's not happening.

Second, enough of the stupid trolling and bashing. The last thing I personally feel like doing is handing out temp bans for nonsense, especially when everybody is stuck at home.

Last, there is going to be more friction on KMC until things get back to normal. The mods aren't going to intercede for every minor report sent because of a difference of opinion or because you don't like something that was posted. We don't usually respond when it's not breaking a rule.

I suggest everybody grow thicker skin and be thankful KMC is still working.

MrMind
Some people just wanna suck the fun out of everything

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
A few things. First, we don't perm ban people for losing a BZ. I don't care who agrees to that stipulation. It's not happening.

Second, enough of the stupid trolling and bashing. The last thing I personally feel like doing is handing out temp bans for nonsense, especially when everybody is stuck at home.

Last, there is going to be more friction on KMC until things get back to normal. The mods aren't going to intercede for every minor report sent because of a difference of opinion or because you don't like something that was posted. We don't usually respond when it's not breaking a rule.

NOT BEFORE OR NOW EVEN IN THE FACE OF THE APOCALYPSE WILL I BOW TO SCALES PROVOLONE!!!

Badabing
NOT BEFORE OR NOW EVEN IN THE FACE OF THE APOCALYPSE WILL I BOW TO SCALES PROVOLONE!!! I will slap the mange off you.

LordofBrooklyn
I will slap the mange off you.

A PUNCH ACROSS YOUR SNOUT IS WHAT THIS CALLS FOR!!!

HOWEVER, SINCE YOU HAVE WATCHED BIRDS OF PREY I DO NOT WANT TO DEFILE MYSELF BY TOUCHING YOU!!!

carver9

laughing out loud

-Pr-
I'm gonna be honest, my impression of the feat was always that Hyperion did ultimately fail, but even if he managed to slow the process, that was still a hell of a feat.

But yeah, what Bada said.

BrolyBlack

thumb up

carver9
I'm gonna be honest, my impression of the feat was always that Hyperion did ultimately fail, but even if he managed to slow the process, that was still a hell of a feat.

thumb up

What's your take on the forces he was pushing against? Interested in knowing your opinion..

TheHulkster

thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by TheHulkster
thumb up

Happy Dance Happy Dance

GREAT post

celeyhyga17

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7bbfe802f8f3fe73769ec1dfebf852dc/tenor.gif

DarkSaint85

thumb upthumb up

Badabing
I will slap the mange off you. Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud Originally posted by -Pr-
But yeah, what Bada said. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7bbfe802f8f3fe73769ec1dfebf852dc/tenor.gif Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Happy Dance Happy Dance

GREAT post Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb upthumb up Originally posted by BrolyBlack
thumb up https://i.postimg.cc/SN2G8r5y/Franco.gif

StiltmanFTW
thumb upthumb up

Bada's been saying it for years, but you're only acknowledging it now stick out tongue

No matter how badly you want carver or alberto gone, we simply don't make such bets here.

I think it's a good thing, otherwise KMC would turn into a wasteland real quick.

Galan007
Phil after reading Bada's post...

https://i.imgur.com/Z4mm8d4.gif

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Phil after reading Bada's post...

https://i.imgur.com/Z4mm8d4.gif "We live in a forum" as Joker would say.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/395959f500adb6ee3c414ad844202532/tenor.gif

Oh well, I tried. At least the trolls now know they're safe thumb up

DarkSaint85
Bada's been saying it for years, but you're only acknowledging it now stick out tongue

No matter how badly you want carver or alberto gone, we simply don't make such bets here.

I think it's a good thing, otherwise KMC would turn into a wasteland real quick.

Ha. Then it's really very simple.

Same BZ, but let's discuss the losing penalties. If banning REALLY is the issue here, then surely Hulkster Carver et al can suggest a suitable penalty that we all agree with smile

If not, then .....as Phildo said, it shows them up as cowards pure and simple.

It can't be an issue of biased judges
It can't be an issue of time
It can't be an issue of interest, as I see multiple posts continuing to be posted.
It can't be an issue of effort.

So the only 'excuse' left is fear. Even when multiple posters are allowed to form a team against a single poster, lol.

I don't think a lot of the guys realise how bad it looks when they have to hide behind Badas post, lol.

I mean, there's nothing stopping them from honouring the BZ and self- isolating (heh) from the forums if they lose, is there?

Diesldude

Same BZ, but let's discuss the losing penalties. If banning REALLY is the issue here, then surely Hulkster Carver et al can suggest a suitable penalty that we all agree with smile

It can't be an issue of interest, as I see multiple posts continuing to be posted.

So the only 'excuse' left is fear. Even when multiple posters are allowed to form a team against a single poster, lol.

I don't think a lot of the guys realise how bad it looks when they have to hide behind Badas post, lol.

I mean, there's nothing stopping them from honouring the BZ and self- isolating (heh) from the forums if they lose, is there? thumb up

Or change of signature. There is really nothing to lose other than the fact they can't keep wanking this feat.

DarkSaint85
What's the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Neither side is convincing the other. Even when the statements are perfectly logical, the other side would never acknowledge it because of who makes the statement.

So what's the point? We've all seen the exact same scans, read the same words over and over again. What's the point of arguing when no one actually debates and just trolls?

AlbertoJohnAvil

I mean, there's nothing stopping them from honouring the BZ and self- isolating (heh) from the forums if they lose, is there?

laughing out loud laughing out loud I bet you get horny whenever philo types. NOBODY cares what you want, and I don't care for validation or how people look at me on a messageboard, im not weird like you. The feat is legit and there's NOTHING you can do about it. next time the feats discussed come with better arguments, that's my say to this. lmao Happy Dance big grin AND...

Hyperions stomps any Superman, stay salty

DarkSaint85
Ok Albert smile

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*Marvel

carver9
I'm going to say this for the last time then I'm not replying to anymore BZ request. I...am...not...dedicating...time...for...a...BZ. If that's what you enjoy doing, go ahead and do it. I do not care for them. The ones that I did in the past or any future BZs. They are boring AF. I don't even read you alls BZ. Not one. Calling people cowards bc they dont want to do something shows how immature you lot are. Grow TF up.

MrMind
but you do have time to take juicy selfies and filter the crap out of the pics like a girl

carver9
but you do have time to take juicy selfies and filter the crap out of the pics like a girl

How do you know I take selfie pics? How often do you visit my page? You've posted a good deal of my photos here on KMC. Are you into things like that? Enjoy scrolling through my girly photos? I have a lot of women requests when I post pics, never knew I had men out there that was interested in my work as well. Did you see my latest pic?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud the fact he went on your twitter still surprises me, and that's not trying to throw shade or anything, its just for a guy that talks negative a lot about that exact person creeps and stalks their profile lmaooo

fans

Parmaniac
In the name of alberto, jbl, hulkster, carver, I accept.

carver9
Dont do it Parm. Please dont.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud the fact he went on your twitter still surprises me, and that's not trying to throw shade or anything, its just for a guy that talks negative a lot about that exact person creeps and stalks their profile lmaooo

fans

He goes on there a lot. Think he like my photos as well. I cant close my page because it's a tech page. At this point, I dont know what to do with the guy. The pics I post of myself is primarily for my tech channel. Even have wording saying "look at the capabilities of this camera". The guy is internet stalking me. Even if I was posting selfies all day of myself, lol, it's my page, I can do that. Hes creepy AF.

DarkSaint85
Lmao

StiltmanFTW
Think he like my photos as well.

Don't we all?

DarkSaint85
Except for Sin

carver9
Don't we all?

I cant pull Sin though. I've been trying to tackle that for years now. My swag game ain't enough for her.

StiltmanFTW
The pics I post of myself is primarily for my tech channel.

All those cute selfies are "primarily for your tech channel"?

Bro, that doesn't make any sense. You don't get customers of this kind that way.

Unless you're looking for a wholly different kind...

MrMind
calm down carver I was just joking, no one is interested in your selfies. plus you made your twitter public, anybody can see them.

https://i.imgur.com/juhEkpj.gif

celeyhyga17
Edit.

End of page

carver9
All those cute selfies are "primarily for your tech channel"?

Bro, that doesn't make any sense. You don't get customers of this kind that way.

Unless you're looking for a wholly different kind...

laughing out loud

Only have like 3 selfies on my twitter page. Well, the twitter page hes using. I posted some images in the beginning but all of my work on that page is nothing but tech.

carver9
calm down carver I was just joking, no one is interested in your selfies. plus you made your twitter public, anybody can see them.

https://i.imgur.com/juhEkpj.gif

Stop using it then and stop snagging pics from there posting them here. That is ridiculous.

celeyhyga17
I cant pull Sin though. I've been trying to tackle that for years now. My swag game ain't enough for her.
Two words.

Dikk. Pikk.

carver9
Two words.

Dikk. Pikk.

laughing out loud ...

AlbertoJohnAvil
Two words.

Dikk. Pikk.

You should do a Thor v PC supes bz lol

Diesldude
Originally posted by Parmaniac
In the name of alberto, jbl, hulkster, carver, I accept. good man! thumb up

You can ask the alerberto's thehulksters, carver for input on scans to make an argument. I'm sure Phil won't mind.

Smurph
What's the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Why do people say this? That is not the definition of insanity.

Also, that definition would apply to this whole site. There are no new topics on KMC.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Smurph
Why do people say this? That is not the definition of insanity.

Also, that definition would apply to this whole site. There are no new topics on KMC.

thumb up

They say this because they are Far Cry 3 fanboys stick out tongue

BrolyBlack
Far Crylaughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

Do you have any loose change?

THAT should be enough!

BrolyBlack

LordofBrooklyn

BrolyBlack
Prove it

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Prove it

Check the forum, moron!

DarkSaint85
He's actually beaten me, I'm ashamed to say.

I was repping WBH too

Supermutant
lol I thought you beat him in krypto vs cosmo? LOB has dodged me several times, it wouldn't be fair anyway.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol I thought you beat him in krypto vs cosmo? LOB has dodged me several times, it wouldn't be fair anyway.

I beat him in Krypto vs Cosmo, and with Matter Eater Lad lol.

LordofBrooklyn

YOUR FEAR OF ME IN THE BATTLEZONE IS WELL KNOWN!!!

StiltmanFTW
Far Crylaughing out loud

That game actually made that "definition" so insanely popular, lol.

Supermutant
YOUR FEAR OF ME IN THE BATTLEZONE IS WELL KNOWN!!!

You shamefully got beat by your own mascot in krypto. No wonder you were permanently exiled from the house of el.

StiltmanFTW
You shamefully got beat by your own mascot in krypto. No wonder you were permanently exiled from the house of el.

House of El never existed... Bada confirmed it, banned him several times and closed dozens of his threads.

Supermutant
lol he deserved worse

DarkSaint85
Oh yes that's it, I had an amalgamation of Krypto and Cosmo, and he had Absorbing Man and Nova lol.

LordofBrooklyn
House of El never existed... Bada confirmed it, banned him several times and closed dozens of his threads.

LIES FROM A PATHETIC DRUNKARD BARELY CLINGING TO LIFE

LordofBrooklyn

YOU OFFERED ALLIANCE INSTEAD OF FACING ME, COWARD!!!

BrolyBlack
He's actually beaten me, I'm ashamed to say.

I was repping WBH too

Oh no..

BrolyBlack

You have him confused with CD

BrolyBlack

thumb up

The other day he was trying to play Dr. Mario with the corona virus.

LordofBrooklyn
thumb up

The other day he was trying to play Dr. Mario with the corona virus.

SHOW THE BANS AND CLOSED THREADS, LIAR!!

Supermutant
YOU OFFERED ALLIANCE INSTEAD OF FACING ME, COWARD!!!

You talking about when I was going to play you for the fool that you are. And offer you up as cannon fodder. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
You talking about when I was going to play you for the fool that you are. And offer you up as cannon fodder. thumb up

IN MY WISDOM AS THE RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL I KNEW YOU WERE A TRAITOR FROM THE START YOU PEASANT PISSANT AND REFUSED!!!

P.S. OTHERS ACTUALLY FELL FOR THIS TRAP!!!

Stoic
This forum already has very few posters to begin with, why lose more? Maybe people enjoy arguing with themselves? Either way, everyone has an opinion in life. You don't like it, oh well.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
This forum already has very few posters to begin with, why lose more? Maybe people enjoy arguing with themselves? Either way, everyone has an opinion in life. You don't like it, oh well.

This

LordofBrooklyn

Honestly though, if you are willing to debate in a thread why not do so in a Battlezone?

I believe Parmaniac has taken up the challenge for the cowardly Gammites and Hammerlickers!

-Pr-
thumb up

What's your take on the forces he was pushing against? Interested in knowing your opinion..

Something akin to the weight of both universes crashing together, though I haven't read it in a while. Definitely up there with those largely unquantifiable super-feats only a few characters have performed, though.

==

Now, so... Bada has already spoken, but in this and other threads, people keep acting like shitheads. Even after being warned. So, no more warnings.

-If I see excessive trolling either here or in reports that turn out to be true, you'll be banned.
-If I see harrassment, sexual or otherwise, you'll be banned.
-Bashing, excessive derailment etc, that leads to bans too.

You're not children, so I expect you not to act like it.

carver9
Something akin to the weight of both universes crashing together, though I haven't read it in a while. Definitely up there with those largely unquantifiable super-feats only a few characters have performed, though.

Can we make this post into a mod ruling please? This will end all of this ruckus.

LordofBrooklyn
Can we make this post into a mod ruling please? This will end all of this ruckus.

You bow down to, PR!

You are a DISGRACE to Banner and Gammites everywhere!!!

-Pr-

The feat isn't quantifiable, so I really don't see the point. It's not really usable in a fight.

Diesldude
The feat isn't quantifiable, so I really don't see the point. It's not really usable in a fight.

Even carver wants to end this back and forth. allow this Battlezone challenge without the banishment. Then let's get a fair ruling based on the battlezone results.. Or go the same route DS took with Hercs.

StiltmanFTW

Lies, you say...?

LoB made up the House of El. This is nothing but a childish troll thread. Closed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=620090&pagenumber=4

LordofBrooklyn
Lies, you say...?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=620090&pagenumber=4

YEAH, LIES, RUMPOT!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t585658.html

StiltmanFTW
What is this thread supposed to prove?

That you like to talk about your imaginary house? And that abhi facepalmed at you and got elected?

carver9
You bow down to, PR!

You are a DISGRACE to Banner and Gammites everywhere!!!

Lol... how is this a bow down when hes on my side here (maybe I shouldn't have said that, now hes going to change his post).

carver9

I dont think anyone used it in a battle tbh. It was mentioned in another unquantifiable thread.

LordofBrooklyn
What is this thread supposed to prove?

That you like to talk about your imaginary house? And that abhi facepalmed at you and got elected?

The people voted and I won!

THE DINO DICTATOR CLEARLY ALTERED THE VOTE YOU MISERABLE LUSH!!

StiltmanFTW
More lies.

LordofBrooklyn
More lies.

The numbers don't lie!

lawest9

I suggest everybody grow thicker skin and be thankful KMC is still working. Thanks for bringing an air of intelligence to this crazy thread. 👍

carver9
The people voted and I won!

THE DINO DICTATOR CLEARLY ALTERED THE VOTE YOU MISERABLE LUSH!!

I remember you losing, badly.

DarkSaint85
The route taken (i.e. fewer rulings) will also drive posters away.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>