How in the world can Spider-Man beat Iron Fist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Not "not lose". Not "stalemate". Beat.

Picture this scenerio: Peter and Danny throw a punch at each other. Spidey has his spider strength, while Iron Fist has a fully charged Iron Fist.

Who's gonna come out ahead in that scenerio?

That's always been the problem with Danny, that everyone seems to ignore. If he threw around his fist hap hazardly, sure, Spidey can dodge all of them and counter an opening.

But what if he fought smart? Didn't just charge in there, trying to tag him, but used the fist like the "Shoryken" trump card that it is?

How does Spidey ever beat that?

Supermutant
A similar scenario?

https://imgur.com/gallery/Y0jN2

cdtm
Originally posted by Supermutant
A similar scenario?

https://imgur.com/gallery/Y0jN2

Danny actually fought smart there. thumb up

Luring Parker into that trap, forcing a jump and fisting him in mid air so he couldn't dodge.

Granted, Peter came out on top. But there was the caveat of Danny's chi control being sub par. And, he was pulling his punch.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
What are you talkng about?

StiltmanFTW
Your sanity is on a funeral pyre, cdtm.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Your sanity is on a funeral pyre, cdtm.

Mine may not be the only one, looking at Broly's bizarre comment.

That scan happens to be one of my favorite Iron Fist fights. Peter's just lucky he didn't take his head off.

StiltmanFTW
Fist got fisted in that fight.

cdtm
Fist got fisted in that fight.

He took it easy on puny Parker. smile

Only reason he got in any licks at all, is because Danny went way too light on that Iron Fist. You know as well as I he could have turned Spidey into a cloud of red mist, had he chosen.

cdtm
Actually, Danny also got him with the nerve pinch. Could have easily followed it up with a KO, as Peter admitted "If my muscles were still paralyzed", meaning he was paralyzed for a bit, likely long enough to finish him.

So that's two cases where Iron Fist could have ended the fight under board rules.

Good scans, Supermutant.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
Mine may not be the only one, looking at Broly's bizarre comment.

That scan happens to be one of my favorite Iron Fist fights. Peter's just lucky he didn't take his head off.

Nothing I said was bizarre

cdtm
Since no arguments have been presented on how Spidey can win, and those scans certainly did not show a way (Since Danny could have taken Peter's head off, and simply chose not to), then I guess the answer is that Spider-Man can NOT beat a smart Iron Fist.

CosmicComet
Iron fist is just a kung fu spiderman. Just like deadpool is r rated spiderman.

They all suck.

cdtm
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Iron fist is just a kung fu spiderman. Just like deadpool is r rated spiderman.

They all suck.

What does that make Lobo, a Spiderman Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil, a blind Spider-Man.

(originally, Lee wrote him pretty much like Parker)

Parmaniac
Superman is a flying Spider-Man, Batman is a rich Spider-Man.

I'm glad we all agree that every popular hero is inspired by the greatest of them all.

Iron Fist is a wannabe Spider-Man.

cdtm
Daredevil, a blind Spider-Man.

(originally, Lee wrote him pretty much like Parker)

He cracked jokes while fighting?

That rules out Danny being a clone then. He joked people don't buy his comics like Spidey's because he just fights silent ninjas, and should start cracking "yo momma jokes".

StiltmanFTW
He cracked jokes while fighting?

All. The. Damn. Time.

Just like Spider-Man... or even more often.

That rules out Danny being a clone then. He joked people don't buy his comics like Spidey's because he just fights silent ninjas, and should start cracking "yo momma jokes".

Ninjas were silent, but Danny wasn't stick out tongue

Quick Freeze

cdtm

BrolyBlack

Adam Grimes
/thread he can't.

Quick Freeze
WEB clapping DOWN clap THE clapping THROAT

h1a8
Not "not lose". Not "stalemate". Beat.

Picture this scenerio: Peter and Danny throw a punch at each other. Spidey has his spider strength, while Iron Fist has a fully charged Iron Fist.

Who's gonna come out ahead in that scenerio?

That's always been the problem with Danny, that everyone seems to ignore. If he threw around his fist hap hazardly, sure, Spidey can dodge all of them and counter an opening.

But what if he fought smart? Didn't just charge in there, trying to tag him, but used the fist like the "Shoryken" trump card that it is?

How does Spidey ever beat that?

Spidey holding back will not be using his full speed in order to not kill Danny. Danny at the same time will not be trying to kill Spidey in normal circumstances.
It's unfair to have Danny out for the kill (while fighting like Mr. Miyagi)where Spider-Man is fighting not to kill but aggressively attacking first.

You are basically setting it up for Spidey to be countered and lose.

Now if both fought at full speed then Spider-Man would be too fast for Danny (Spidey is FASTER than a bullet). Danny never reacted to anything faster than a bullet.

Spidey can also spam webbing in wide areas to instantly wrap Danny up.

So it's really Spidey s fight to lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.