The closest to absolute victory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
What comic book villains have actually been successful with their plans, and come the closest to the absolute victory they aspired for?

**Bonus points if the victory actually lasted for any decent length of time. stick out tongue

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos.

Though being THE EMO EGGPLANT that he is he ultimately created the means to his own destruction each time.

MrMind
Doom

tkitna
Originally posted by MrMind
Doom

Yep

SquallX
Darkseid

MrMind
Darkseid was sung to death

SquallX
Originally posted by MrMind
Darkseid was sung to death

But prior to that, he came pretty close to winning.

-Pr-
Lex becoming president was a massive win.

Diesldude
Thanos.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Darkseid actually win during Rock of Ages, and they had to rewrite time ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Lex becoming president was a massive win.

thumb up

Same with Osborn getting put in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Galan007
Hmm, plenty of villains have successfully carried out their plans for domination or w/e.

...But I am having a hard time thinking of a villain whose victory actually lasted for any decent length of time?

StiltmanFTW
Pr when he was promoted to a global laughing out loud

Galan007
Pr after transforming into a global.

https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/208/208599.gif

-Pr-
To be fair, I haven't fully heel turned yet.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Pr after transforming into a global.

https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/208/208599.gif

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Accurate thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
yet. vin

ShadowFyre
I wanted to say God Dooms, but it wasn't his plan, and he was kind of a hero in Secret Wars 2. But he controlled a muktiverse/giant universe for an unknown amount of time

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
Hmm, plenty of villains have successfully carried out their plans for domination or w/e.

...But I am having a hard time thinking of a villain whose victory actually lasted for any decent length of time?

Norman Osborn

ShadowFyre
Dock Ock was a successful Spiderman for abit

Smurph
Ozymandias

Smurph
Originally posted by LordGod
What comic book villains have actually been successful with their plans, and come the closest to the absolute victory they aspired for?

**Bonus points if the victory actually lasted for any decent length of time. stick out tongue Also Cassandra Nova, who didn't quite accomplish total mutant genocide, but did kill 16 million of them on Genosha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.