Which team can solve the coranavirus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
24 hours to Find a Solution for the CoronaVirus...Which Duo Does it First?

.1.Peter Parker and Tony Stark. 2.Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor. 3.Adam Brashear and T'challa.4.Michael Holt and Ted Kord

https://i.postimg.cc/Cz3zkC67/derg.jpg

ShadowFyre
I'm assuming all of them and it would be fairly easily. Like that would be a z list hero job.

DantasKEdc
Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm assuming all of them and it would be fairly easily. Like that would be a z list hero job.

This

MrMind
carver/alberto

carver9
Find a purpose on KMC instead of stalking men.

Magnon
T'challa would discover a cure for COVID-19 but he would reserve it only for the Wakandans. Just like he did with the cure for cancer.

TheHulkster
This would be more up Hank McCoy's alley. All of them should be able to pretty easily.

cdtm
None of them.

They can't even cure Hulk.

BrolyBlack
So another marvel vs dc thread with no clear winner? This place really does have no purpose

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
None of them.

laughing out loud

TheHulkster
Originally posted by cdtm
None of them.

Couldn't save Mar-vell neither.

Hulk's condition it practically mystical.

StiltmanFTW
Probably Panther and Adam.

qwertyuiop1998
All and none, Depends on the plot, They can solve a lot of diseases theoretically but none of them did it

StiltmanFTW
BP has the cure for cancer, just refuses to share it with non-Wakandans.

lawest9
Team GOD and him alone.

Eon Blue
Lucifer Morningstar and Dr. Manhattan.

beatboks
Of all tje brains listed only T'challa and Holt actually have feats in the field of medicine. So way I see it those two teams and no others.

BruceSkywalker
all do

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by beatboks
Of all tje brains listed only T'challa and Holt actually have feats in the field of medicine. So way I see it those two teams and no others.

thumb up

-Pr-
Pre-Crisis Lex once cured cancer, and Post-Crisis/New 52 has cured his sister's paralysis. I'm willing to bet he could do it if he could stop thinking about Superman for five seconds.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Lucifer Morningstar and Dr. Manhattan.

thumb up

Adam Grimes
Reed probably goes mad and infects everyone.

Stoic
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
24 hours to Find a Solution for the CoronaVirus...Which Duo Does it First?

.1.Peter Parker and Tony Stark. 2.Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor. 3.Adam Brashear and T'challa.4.Michael Holt and Ted Kord

https://i.postimg.cc/Cz3zkC67/derg.jpg

I've figured it out by myself. Stop bad agricultural practices, stop eating filters like crab, catfish, lobsters. Stop eating dogs, snakes, cats, rabbit, which have natural parasites that protect them from the environment. If you have to eat meat, stick with chicken, beef, and fish that have scales. If there are countries that practice poor agriculture, the rest of the world should stop trade with them immediately.

Quick Freeze
So Stoic just wants us to keep Kosher/Halal

Sounds good to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.