Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Can he manipulate the iron in the blood and kill/ incapacitate/ control the following people?

Can magneto manipulate the iron in the blood and kill/ incapacitate/ control the following people?
Note- These people will be standing still and won't attack magneto but they will try to resist this hax greatly once magneto begins.
1) Iron man (no shield)
a) normal suit b) carbon nanofibre suit
2) Dr doom (shield)
3) Lex luthor in kryptonian suit (shield)
4) Black bolt (no shield)
5) Cyborg (apokoliptan tech shield)
6) Wonder Woman (no shield)
7) Captain Marvel (no shield)
8) Moonstone in her intangible form
9) Polaris (shield)
10) Green lantern (shield)
11) Thor (no shield)
12) Juggernaut (no shield)
13) Superman (no shield)
14) Sentry (no shield)
15) Thanos (no shield)
16) Classic strange (shield)

Magneto can rest in between rounds

DarkSaint85
I'd say....if they're all just standing there, none of them can resist. Edit maybe stops at 8 if she's intangible.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Seriously?

zopzop
Magneto's ability to kill/KO via blood shenanigans has actually failed before on panel against someone with sufficient invulnerability. He was fighting some F list hero named "Omerta" and he couldn't KO/kill him via blood manipulation so he had to resort to BFR.

So anyone on the list with invulnerability >= Omerta should do it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by zopzop
Magneto's ability to kill/KO via blood shenanigans has actually failed before on panel against someone with sufficient invulnerability. He was fighting some F list hero named "Omerta" and he couldn't KO/kill him via blood manipulation so he had to resort to BFR.

Mags was fighting a group with invulnerability, and he found a way

https://i.postimg.cc/N5rjS0r4/rgoo.jpg

Via the bodies Ferrofluid

https://i.postimg.cc/jCfjk5fh/sef.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop

Problem with those F listers is, they often have a really cool gimmick like that, gimmick that actually works, unlike Superman who gets anally raped by Grundy and bleeds all over the carpet in his Fortress of Analitude.

AlbertoJohnAvil
From Magneto: Dark Seduction #4. Notice that Mags EFFORTLESSLY used his Bloodbending tactic to REVERSE the flow of blood in ALL of She-Hulk's veins ALL AT ONCE while SIMULTANEOUSLY doing other feats. This was AFTER he got his 3rd Perm Amp in that same issue

https://i.postimg.cc/mhBs5J8k/bhg.jpg

DarkSaint85
Albert, no one cares - you don't have to vomit your scans all over the place.

You can make a respect thread if you want.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You can make a respect thread if you want.

Phil will hunt you down irl and strangle you if Alberto even starts Mags respect thread, lol.

MrMind
list out of order, not surprised

AlbertoJohnAvil
That was to support my point towards Zop about invulnerability being an issue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Phil will hunt you down irl and strangle you if Alberto even starts Mags respect thread, lol.

Lol he doesn't need to - we chat all the time.

StiltmanFTW
How many dick pics daily?

MrMind
Lol he doesn't need to - we chat all the time.

well tell him to get his ass back in here,

we are getting overruned by alberto, carver, hulkster, stoic, eon blue, celey of the world

DarkSaint85
Lol. Mazikeen doesn't tell Lucifer where to go.

MrMind
Lol. Mazikeen doesn't tell Lucifer where to go.

don't stroke his ego too hard, you guys are 1a 1b depend on which day

well at least bring abhi back ffs

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind
don't stroke his ego too hard, you guys are 1a 1b depend on which day

well at least bring abhi back ffs

Abhi is too busy with his life. The problem is that the forum is too predictable. Without opening a thread, even if Ihave half the forum on ignore, I can predict what their posts will say. Sometimes, even the exact words.

StiltmanFTW
well tell him to get his ass back in here,

we are getting overruned by alberto, carver, hulkster, stoic, eon blue, celey of the world

Phil would tell us we're dumb for feeding the trolls stick out tongue

AlbertoJohnAvil
How does any of this relates to the thread. PR tell you dudes multiple times to stop deraling, and there goes the derailing. laughing out loud

MrMind
Abhi is too busy with his life. The problem is that the forum is too predictable. Without opening a thread, even if Ihave half the forum on ignore, I can predict what their posts will say. Sometimes, even the exact words.

well....yeah

it's an algorithm at this point, a dead forum, we might as well start a discord group

Phil would tell us we're dumb for feeding the trolls stick out tongue

the question is if we all cover our eyes for a month, would they disappear

DarkSaint85
Maybe. We could try it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, go make a discord group and talk about Phil, abhi whatever. bless my day so I don't have to see the deluded nonsense from dc fanboys anymore lmao

MrMind
other than me, name me 10 dc fanboys who still frequent the forum right now, I can name at least 10 die hard marvel fanboys who still frequent the forum right now

there are always more marvel fans than dc at this forum for a long long time, you are insane to think otherwise

AlbertoJohnAvil
did you just say there's more marvel fanboys on here than Dc?
You're actually.... YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS LOL!

Oh wow

MrMind
is this your first day here?

StiltmanFTW
He's right, though.

DC boys have dominated this poor ancient board.

DarkSaint85
Maybe. We could try it.

I was referring to ignoring the others.

Let them eat each other alive.

MrMind
He's right, though.

DC boys have dominated this poor ancient board.

it really isn't count the dc and marvel votes in dc vs marvel related threads on the front page

that's why I ask to list members and not just go off impressions, superman fans has taken over the forum, doesn't mean all dc characters are being wanked, there's a difference

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, go make a discord group and talk about Phil, abhi whatever.

There are several discord channels in which KMCers (mainly the infamous Star Wars group) talk about Jmanghan.

MrMind
count the people on my ignore list, a lot of them are gone but half of the people on the list still frequent the forum, all marvel fans on the list

https://i.imgur.com/Z03ejmy.png

https://i.imgur.com/WIe8D2q.png

DarkSaint85
We also have several Facebook groups

MrMind
I was in discord group with bunch of comicviners from back in the day when I still post there, it's not as fun as here though

AlbertoJohnAvil
Mrmind, you're a weird lil dude, the fact you have THAT MUCH people on your list because they disagree with the notion that supes doesnt one shot everybody in marvel like you do is.... HILARIOUS LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud I bet you cut yourself when a dude say dc comics are sucking right now

StiltmanFTW
count the people on my ignore list, a lot of them are gone but half of the people on the list still frequent the forum, all marvel fans on the list

https://i.imgur.com/WIe8D2q.png

What the **** laughing out loud

We also have several Facebook groups

And group conversations.

NemeBro

https://i.imgur.com/WIe8D2q.png Who in that list regularly posts in versus threads? People like Parm who post a fair amount in general but almost never weigh in on versus threads (that I see anyway) do not count. Nor do people like Silent Master who really only troll the movie versus and general discussion forums. I also really wouldn't count someone like BruceSkywalker who, though he sometimes posts and might post in favor of Marvel, doesn't really ever actually debate. He's harmless. Of those posters, only Eon, celey, Stoic, Alberto, Hulkster, JBL, and carver regularly post that I know of, though some of those posters I seriously struggle to recall who the hell they even are. And I'm really stretching the definition of the term "regularly" here.

For DC fans who regularly post I can name you, Galan, Phil, DarkSaint, BrolyBlack, SquallX, cdtm (kind of, like Eon he never posts genuinely), Pr, Senor Cage, Adam Grimes, deft, DeadpoolXXX, probably a few more I'm forgetting.

Also, like at least a few of those Marvel guys are low effort trolls who are easily ignorable. Eon is so low-effort I have no idea how he's bamboozled people into flaming him for dozens of pages in some threads on this board. JBL is also a low effort troll who has a whore for a mother. It is laughably easy to ignore posts like his. Guys like carver who put more work into their bullshit less so.

And keep in mind that two of the most prominent DC fans are mods who, for a time, literally ruled Superman is too powerful for versus threads and banned him for a time. The Marvel side is comparably powerless. Bada I think likes Hulk but he just posts socially or sticks to his modding duties these days.

Also how dare you slander Wonder Man and put him on your ignore list?

DarkSaint85
Hey now. I'm a Marvel fan too.

MrMind
Originally posted by NemeBro
Who in that list regularly posts in versus threads? People like Parm who post a fair amount in general but almost never weigh in on versus threads (that I see anyway) do not count. Nor do people like Silent Master who really only troll the movie versus and general discussion forums. I also really wouldn't count someone like BruceSkywalker who, though he sometimes posts and might post in favor of Marvel, doesn't really ever actually debate. He's harmless. Of those posters, only Eon, celey, Stoic, Alberto, Hulkster, JBL, and carver regularly post that I know of, though some of those posters I seriously struggle to recall who the hell they even are. And I'm really stretching the definition of the term "regularly" here.

For DC fans who regularly post I can name you, Galan, Phil, DarkSaint, BrolyBlack, SquallX, cdtm (kind of, like Eon he never posts genuinely), Pr, Senor Cage, Adam Grimes, deft, DeadpoolXXX, probably a few more I'm forgetting.

Also, like at least a few of those Marvel guys are low effort trolls who are easily ignorable. Eon is so low-effort I have no idea how he's bamboozled people into flaming him for dozens of pages in some threads on this board. JBL is also a low effort troll who has a whore for a mother. It is laughably easy to ignore posts like his. Guys like carver who put more work into their bullshit less so.

And keep in mind that two of the most prominent DC fans are mods who, for a time, literally ruled Superman is too powerful for versus threads and banned him for a time. The Marvel side is comparably powerless. Bada I think likes Hulk but he just posts socially or sticks to his modding duties these days.

Also how dare you slander Wonder Man and put him on your ignore list?

Pr is by no mean a dc fan, he picks marvel more than dc. and tbh, I rarely see him pick side at all, he spent most of his posts modding forum and discuss x-men related topics

galan is very impartial, the reason you include him is because he's the most well versed in dc or comics in general here

broly is also not a dc fan at all, nor is cdtm, they are random in the middle

neither is darksaint, you think he is a dc fan because he loves owning carver and alberto but if you look at him in the threads closely he support marvel the same amount of dc. he loves sentry more than superman

a lot of people are gone like i said, people like silent master used to post on comic battle forum frequently

deadpool don't come here often, deft mostly make threads, their post counts are low

the only one on the list that are legit dc leaning fans are

me, phil, Squall, golgo, grimes

BrolyBlack
Mrmind, you're a weird lil dude, the fact you have THAT MUCH people on your list because they disagree with the notion that supes doesnt one shot everybody in marvel like you do is.... HILARIOUS LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud I bet you cut yourself when a dude say dc comics are sucking right now

Thats because he does one shot most characters you rep.

I guess you didnt see Superman destroy the 6th dimension with a single punch.

Btw I like your sig.

AlbertoJohnAvil
while amped. He'll never do it in life at base.

BrolyBlack
next page.

BrolyBlack
while amped. He'll never do it in life at base.

And Hulk cant do shit unless he's amped on rage, whats the difference.

There is no amount of amping Hulk could do to destroy the first dimension, much less the 6th dimension where the creators live.

BrolyBlack

broly is also not a dc fan at all, nor is cdtm, they are random in the middle

laughing out loud

There isnt a bigger Superman fan in the world than me, I been repping Superman since I was born 1982. I still have my Superman pj's and blanket from the 80's.

MrMind
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

There isnt a bigger Superman fan in the world than me, I been repping Superman since I was born 1982. I still have my Superman pj's and blanket from the 80's.

superman fan is not always dc fan,

there's a difference my man

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk is leagues above Supes, always has been, and always will be. That's not an opinion, it's an objective fact. the writer recently hinting at what would happen when Hulk can act without limit. when I see an abstract struggling to zap Supes away from his powers than we can talk about him being in Hulks tier. We can save that for another topic though

BrolyBlack
^LOLZ

You cant be serious, even in crossovers Superman ***** slapped Hulk around like fodder.

Name a single way Hulk hits Superman based off the forum rules here of going all out.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That'd be derailing the thread

BrolyBlack
superman fan is not always dc fan,

there's a difference my man

Possibly True, I dont like when DC fans treat the old gods on equal with Marvel pantheon gods, and asgardians

Like DC Zeus, vs Marvel Zeus. There are a ton of old abstract pretty vague details and Zeus DC died.

Marvel Zeus roflstomped Hulk and is easily in the same leauge as Odin who hundreds if not thousands of insane feats that are recent and relevant.

DC Zeus died like what 20 years ago? Its hard to even call him relevant.

I do admit the aegis shield and thus the WW bracers are leagues above any marvel metal.

I call a spade a spade, which makes my judgement a bit more clear in regards to Superman, who I know shit stomps 95% of marvel

MrMind
Possibly True, I dont like when DC fans treat the old gods on equal with Marvel pantheon gods, and asgardians

Like DC Zeus, vs Marvel Zeus. There are a ton of old abstract pretty vague details and Zeus DC died.

Marvel Zeus roflstomped Hulk and is easily in the same leauge as Odin who hundreds if not thousands of insane feats that are recent and relevant.

DC Zeus died like what 20 years ago? Its hard to even call him relevant.

I do admit the aegis shield and thus the WW bracers are leagues above any marvel metal.

I call a spade a spade, which makes my judgement a bit more clear in regards to Superman, who I know shit stomps 95% of marvel

marvel mythology lores are more fleshed out in the main comic books

dc's good stuffs are obscure, you gotta find good pantheon gods religious stories in books like JLD, Spectre, Dr Fate, or go straight to vertigo (Lucifer, Sandman etc)

Ambient

MrMind
it was never even, go to any thread made in let's say 2013, any marvel dc vs threads, let's say two characters on the same tier, it's always like 10 people picking marvel and 2 picking dc, abhi used to get gang up by 15 marvel fans here and had to fight them off all by himself

it's gotten considerably better and more even nowadays but still the forum has more marvel people, that's just fact. I don't care either way but let's not kid ourselves here

you marvel fans are living in a vacuum and ignoring reality for a long time now

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Marvel still DOMINATES to this day, Abhi ran off, guys not even active anymore lmaooo

Ambient

carver9
Hulk is leagues above Supes, always has been, and always will be. That's not an opinion, it's an objective fact. the writer recently hinting at what would happen when Hulk can act without limit. when I see an abstract struggling to zap Supes away from his powers than we can talk about him being in Hulks tier. We can save that for another topic though

He isnt in Hulks tier. The Hulk would be a JLA threat but as of right now, I do think Supes is above Thor and it pains me saying that.

carver9
did you just say there's more marvel fanboys on here than Dc?
You're actually.... YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS LOL!

Oh wow

Lol... exactly

Eon Blue
Mags clears.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud laughing out loud Marvel still DOMINATES to this day, Abhi ran off, guys not even active anymore lmaooo

He posted twice today...

BrolyBlack
marvel mythology lores are more fleshed out in the main comic books

dc's good stuffs are obscure, you gotta find good pantheon gods religious stories in books like JLD, Spectre, Dr Fate, or go straight to vertigo (Lucifer, Sandman etc)

I agree in theory DC Old gods should be above Marvels, but when they came out with the new gods that dwarfed the old gods in power, I see a power down in that lore.

The dc lore would be in theory above marvel based on

Presence = Yahweh = Supreme Creator in real life

Where is TOAA was basically Stan Lee who is > Yahweh

But if we go by relevant recent feats I side with Marvel pantheon and Asgardian gods

MrMind
to alberto, superman can one shot a multiverse full of hulks

I agree in theory DC Old gods should be above Marvels, but when they came out with the new gods that dwarfed the old gods in power, I see a power down in that lore.

The dc lore would be in theory above marvel based on

Presence = Yahweh = Supreme Creator in real life

Where is TOAA was basically Stan Lee who is > Yahweh

But if we go by relevant recent feats I side with Marvel pantheon and Asgardian gods

Oh I thought you were talking about which lore has better stories

as far as power level, I go with DC because Magic in DC is so far ahead of Marvel

DC Mythologies and magic> Marvel

Marvel Cosmics and Science>DC

That's how I see it

abhilegend
There's delusions and then there's this guy. But yeah, which abstract are we talking about here?

meep-meep

This is so incorrect.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
There's delusions and then there's this guy. But yeah, which abstract are we talking about here?

not derailing, go make a thread if you want.

also whats your input on this thread

abhilegend
not derailing, go make a thread if you want.

also whats your input on this thread
Why? Its your claim.

Magneto is not doing anything to anyone above 5.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why? Its your claim.

Magneto is not doing anything to anyone above 5.

Why isn't he? Prove it. show scans and I'll show mines

abhilegend
Why isn't he? Prove it. show scans and I'll show mines
I've shown scans multiple times, don't have patience for your idiocy now.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I've shown scans multiple times, don't have patience for your idiocy now.

You made the claim that he doesn't stop above 5. Prove it.

abhilegend
You made the claim that he doesn't stop above 5. Prove it.
Magneto has never done so, period.

What, forcefields? Dude destroys GL shields all the time.

Havok has blasted through Magneto's shields at full power.

Nonsense. He couldn't do anything like that to a random mutant whose only power was invulnerablity. He's going to do **** all to Superman.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqsSpryT/image.jpg
Why are you repeating the same idiocy again?

AlbertoJohnAvil
From Magneto: Dark Seduction #4. Notice that Mags EFFORTLESSLY used his Bloodbending tactic to REVERSE the flow of blood in ALL of She-Hulk's veins ALL AT ONCE while SIMULTANEOUSLY doing other feats. This was AFTER he got his 3rd Perm Amp in that same issue

https://i.postimg.cc/mhBs5J8k/bhg.jpg

Abhi you never learn huh lmao after being inactive for awhile.

DarkSaint85
What does She Hulk have to do with this? Her durability isn't exactly top notch.....

abhilegend
Abhi you never learn huh lmao after being inactive for awhile.
What does she hulk has to do with this? She isn't invulnerable, her durability is based on her healing factor (as do all Hulks after Incredible Hulk 340).

https://i.postimg.cc/wRRcH9B1/image.jpg

Not to mention E is For Extinction (2001) is AFTER Magneto Dark Seduction (2000).

DarkSaint85

neither is darksaint, you think he is a dc fan because he loves owning carver and alberto but if you look at him in the threads closely he support marvel the same amount of dc. he loves sentry more than superman

My BZ record speaks for itself.

I have repped:

The Spot
Cosmo/Krypto
Atom/Winter
Bizarro/Fantomex/Matter Eater Lad
Imperiex Probe/Aquarian/Fate
Black Tarantula/Sebastian Shaw/Aurora
Invisible Woman
Absorbing Man
Flash
And of course, WBH

That's....10 Marvel, 7 DC, and 1 Wildstorm (so....8 DC if you want to get technical).

In short, when I have to actually debate, and there are stakes, I make mine Marvel.

Eon Blue

MrMind
eon blue is actually quanchi so...

StiltmanFTW
What does She Hulk have to do with this? Her durability isn't exactly top notch.....

Neither is Superman's, unless we count the wank-shield generated by his fanboys.

Eon Blue
A few of the Marvel cosmic could solo the entire DC omniverse. Thanos alone could topple Manhattan with a single spell. Magic kills.

Make mine Marvel.

MrMind
yeah quan, i knew it's you little rat

half the dc roster can solo marvel omniverse along with that old jew stan lee by themselves

marvel is the weakest fiction in modern history, bar none

StiltmanFTW
lol, no

MrMind
lol, no

https://media0.giphy.com/media/wYofc4fyCKCsM/source.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

MrMind
you gotta watch seinfeld if you haven't seen it stilt

you would be kramer, I would be george, phil would be Jerry, Sin would be Elaine

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why are you repeating the same idiocy again?

Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability that keeps him from being bloodbended. However, he STILL lost to Mags.

this is from the storyline where Shulky fought Black Talon and his amped Undead Minions. Notice that Shulky CONFIRMS that she's VIRTUALLY INVULNERABLE. BTW, the John Byrne run of She-Hulk was BEFORE Magneto Dark Seduction.:

https://i.postimg.cc/1ng4Qvrv/stj.jpg

This is from a 2004 edition of the OHOTMU. Notice where it CLEARLY STATES that she has a high degree of IMPERVIOUSNESS (aka INVULNERABILITY).:
https://i.postimg.cc/dZw2VMNq/shea.jpg

IIRC, this was from an Ultimates storyline where a Perm Weakened Thanos broke out of containment. Notice that the writer has Shulky being stated as being NIGH-INVULNERABLE to just about anything. Her Invulnerability power has a certain limit before she takes damage from attacks. The comics and official sourcebooks confirm this.:
https://i.postimg.cc/5YSVCvgw/aese.jpg

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
A few of the Marvel cosmic could solo the entire DC omniverse. Thanos alone could topple Manhattan with a single spell. Magic kills.

Make mine Marvel.

Harry Potter could beat Thanos

MrMind
Lobo would stuff Living Tribunal up TOAA's ass, while butt sec Thanos

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Harry Potter could beat Thanos

Thanos is from the most powerful omniverse and is an outright god. Harry Potter is a little child that loses to Voldemort. Look, listen to facts man.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos is from the most powerful omniverse and is an outright god. Harry Potter is a little child that loses to Voldemort. Look, listen to facts man.

Don't you bring up facts that aren't there. Thanos is just a little baby in a onesie. You do well to remember that Eon. Or are you the famous QuanChi I've heard of?

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Harry Potter would put some dirt in Thanos's eye

Eon Blue
Lobo would stuff Living Tribunal up TOAA's ass, while butt sec Thanos

Is it always Opposite Day for you, slimy git?

Magneto wins. Get back on topic, troll.

Emmy Evangeline
Magneto is god like depending on the issues. I've actually read one where he wasn't .He got depowered and became a homo sapien.

abhilegend
Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability that keeps him from being bloodbended. However, he STILL lost to Mags.

You're talking about blood bending only. And no, it wasn't a different type of invulnerablity.

That's retconned by PAD confirming that Hulks are not invulnerable.

Imperviousness doesn't mean invulnerable.

Yeah, one random quote 20 years later doesn't means anything.

You're being an idiot, again.

StiltmanFTW
"Invulnerability" means little in comics, plenty of super-durable guys are described as invulnerable.

Nobody is truly invulnerable, even Brit got knocked the **** out.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You're talking about blood bending only. And no, it wasn't a different type of invulnerablity.

That's retconned by PAD confirming that Hulks are not invulnerable.

Imperviousness doesn't mean invulnerable.

Yeah, one random quote 20 years later doesn't means anything.

You're being an idiot, again.

yes. It was a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability. Also, Imperviousness means CANNOT BE INJURED. Invulnerability also means CANNOT BE INJURED. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Shulky having INVULNERABILITY was NOT RETCONNED at all. BTW, I didn't use 1 random quote. I used MULTIPLE official sources.

BTW, Hercules has the INVULNERABILITY power, but was STILL getting bloodbended by Magneto.

This is from Herc's OFFICIAL stats that were published in the Mid-80s. Notice where it CLEARLY STATES that he has the Invulnerability power.:
https://i.postimg.cc/6yBtRM0H/ivnu.jpg

This is Mags BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp being shown ON PANEL bloodbending Herc.:
https://i.postimg.cc/wyb4vTw8/hery.jpg

^Thus, Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of INVULNERABILITY power than Herc and Shulky. BTW, Rogue has and/or had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability than Pauly, too.

tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIALS STATS from the 80s confirm that he does have that power.:
https://i.postimg.cc/xqBYp0n4/invl.jpg

From an '89 update where Hulk was the Gray Hulk. Tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIAL STATS confirm that he does have it.:
https://i.postimg.cc/fSNCktYP/yesa.jpg

Abhi please go inactive again cause this is EMBARASSING, you come on this forum everyday to get schooled, constantly making you look like a fool is a great hobby when i'm bored xD
laughing out loud laughing out loud

MrMind
I'm just glad to see abhi's beautiful face again

abhilegend
"Invulnerability" means little in comics, plenty of super-durable guys are described as invulnerable.

Nobody is truly invulnerable, even Brit got knocked the **** out.
Yeah, but guess Magneto's powers can't deal with invulnerable people.

abhilegend
yes. It was a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability. Also, Imperviousness means CANNOT BE INJURED. Invulnerability also means CANNOT BE INJURED. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Shulky having INVULNERABILITY was NOT RETCONNED at all. BTW, I didn't use 1 random quote. I used MULTIPLE official sources.

BTW, Hercules has the INVULNERABILITY power, but was STILL getting bloodbended by Magneto.

This is from Herc's OFFICIAL stats that were published in the Mid-80s. Notice where it CLEARLY STATES that he has the Invulnerability power.:
https://i.postimg.cc/6yBtRM0H/ivnu.jpg

This is Mags BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp being shown ON PANEL bloodbending Herc.:
https://i.postimg.cc/wyb4vTw8/hery.jpg

^Thus, Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of INVULNERABILITY power than Herc and Shulky. BTW, Rogue has and/or had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability than Pauly, too.

tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIALS STATS from the 80s confirm that he does have that power.:
https://i.postimg.cc/xqBYp0n4/invl.jpg

From an '89 update where Hulk was the Gray Hulk. Tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIAL STATS confirm that he does have it.:
https://i.postimg.cc/fSNCktYP/yesa.jpg

Abhi please go inactive again cause this is EMBARASSING, you come on this forum everyday to get schooled, constantly making you look like a fool is a great hobby when i'm bored xD
laughing out loud laughing out loud
And even with all that power up, Magneto can't blood bend Omerta who got bloodied by Northstar in the same arc. That's the latest he has been seen trying to blood bend an invulnerable character and he failed.

Guess, Hercules and she Hulk's invulnerablity sucks ass. Hercules gets hurt by bullets to the eyes after all.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And even with all that power up, Magneto can't blood bend Omerta who got bloodied by Northstar in the same arc. That's the latest he has been seen trying to blood bend an invulnerable character and he failed.

Guess, Hercules and she Hulk's invulnerablity sucks ass. Hercules gets hurt by bullets to the eyes after all.

you still don't get it. He EASILY bloodbended both Herc and Shulky. He bloodbended Herc BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp. Herc has the Marvel Olympian type of Invulnerability which is DIFFERENT than Pauly's version of Invulnerability. Is Pauly WAAAAAY WEAKER than Herc in terms of DURABILITY and STRENGTH? YES. Thus, your claim that Mags can't BLOODBEND a person that has INVULNERABILITY is DEBUNKED.

Mags taught Polaris how to Bloodbend as well as other EM hax tactics when they were both in Genosha. This is even confirmed in the Dark Seduction storyline. Polaris BLOODBENDED the Hulk.

abhilegend
you still don't get it. He EASILY bloodbended both Herc and Shulky. He bloodbended Herc BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp. Herc has the Marvel Olympian type of Invulnerability which is DIFFERENT than Pauly's version of Invulnerability. Is Pauly WAAAAAY WEAKER than Herc in terms of DURABILITY and STRENGTH? YES. Thus, your claim that Mags can't BLOODBEND a person that has INVULNERABILITY is DEBUNKED.

Your stupidity is just amazing. Magneto failed to affect Paulie due to his invulnerability AFTER he used it on Herc. By default it makes Paulie more invulnerable than Hercules.

Issue number?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud so let me get this straight, YOU didn't know Polaris had blood bended Hulk? and you're sitting trying to discuss this type stuff with me. Y'all dc dudes are hilarious

DarkSaint85
He asked a simple q. Relax Albert, this ain't that important and neither is your knowledge lol, chill.

Supermutant
laughing out loud laughing out loud so let me get this straight, YOU didn't know Polaris had blood bended Hulk? and you're sitting trying to discuss this type stuff with me. Y'all dc dudes are hilarious

Not a dc or marvel dude but I'll like to see it as well.

abhilegend
I never claimed to be omniscient. Where is this scan?

StiltmanFTW
Hercules gets hurt by bullets to the eyes after all.

https://tinyurl.com/v9dq8zl

https://tinyurl.com/rnyf3xp

vin

DarkSaint85
Equus had the bones of an Angel embedded in him though.

StiltmanFTW
And Superman had his stupid Clark Kent glasses embedded in his eyes smile

DarkSaint85
Did he? You're gonna have a hard time proving that lmao.

Otoh, I'd say Equus' nails smashed through his glasses and went into his eyes.

Proof? Equus has the bones of an angel embedded in his arms smile

StiltmanFTW
Clark sucks and I'm going to change my sig, I promise

thumb up

superdur

DarkSaint85
Nah. Rao was a pretty cool dude to me when I first joined.

StiltmanFTW
He made it for you? Or you "inherited" it?

I didn't remember that, otherwise I wouldn't be such a dick here.

DarkSaint85
I changed it after he died. Same with the avatar.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Dude was excited big time for The Last Jedi... and was so close to seeing it.

Movie turned out to be crap, of course, but I still wish he were here. We would bash Rian Johnson together.

So few genuinely nice guys out there.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I remember that.

But yes. There's a reason it's a black House of El sign upside down, and that Alex Ross art was picked for a reason.

Supermutant

Are you still searching for this? Do you need help finding it?

ShadowFyre
This thread just made me realize sometimes Thor has blood and on a couple of occasions it's glowing energy. Kinda weird..

How does one resist that attack anyway? I get people like Apoc or someone with molecular control over the body, but I'm assuming Hulk's only resistance would either be his HF or simply pressing the attack on Mags and not giving him a chance to focus/concentrate. Unless Carver argues that Hulk's are to strong for Mags to bust open?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I never claimed to be omniscient. Where is this scan?

Go read a comic instead of asking to be spoonfed all the time laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This thread just made me realize sometimes Thor has blood and on a couple of occasions it's glowing energy. Kinda weird..

How does one resist that attack anyway? I get people like Apoc or someone with molecular control over the body, but I'm assuming Hulk's only resistance would either be his HF or simply pressing the attack on Mags and not giving him a chance to focus/concentrate. Unless Carver argues that Hulk's are to strong for Mags to bust open?

He bloodbends both Supes and Hulk

MrMind
Go read a comic instead of asking to be spoonfed all the time laughing out loud

you are such a troll, I refuse to believe you are a real human being

AlbertoJohnAvil
the scan exists, I don't care enough about abhi to post it. Maybe someone else will.

StiltmanFTW
Are you talking about this?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c8965968a9f837a81b2b8448b181b10/tumblr_puc5p0UqNO1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg

It's not canon to 616.

Go home, Alberto. You're drunk.

Eon Blue

DarkSaint85

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c8965968a9f837a81b2b8448b181b10/tumblr_puc5p0UqNO1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg

It's not canon to 616.

Lol

abhilegend

It's not canon to 616.

laughing out loud

Supermutant
laughing laughing You have some explaining to do Alberto

abhilegend
https://tinyurl.com/v9dq8zl

https://tinyurl.com/rnyf3xp

vin
That's not even Superman, you are slipping stilt.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Lol did you know all alone and it was a trap?

abhilegend
Yup, I'm that clever.
😎😎😎😎

DarkSaint85
Well I did wonder why he was so defensive about it lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
this 1 scan PROVES that he can even bloodbend a person that has > OVERALL power than Base Supes.
BTW, that's Cosmic Spidey CONFIRMING that Mags is AMPING the magnetic field flux of that Industrial Magnet to affect the METALLIC SALTS that are INSIDE Spidey's body. It's from the Acts of Vengeance Spidey related tie-in.:
https://i.postimg.cc/D8pGQjbY/tgf.jpg

carver9
How did Supes fights go against Doctor Poloris?

StiltmanFTW
Doctor Clitoris

abhilegend
this 1 scan PROVES that he can even bloodbend a person that has > OVERALL power than Base Supes.
BTW, that's Cosmic Spidey CONFIRMING that Mags is AMPING the magnetic field flux of that Industrial Magnet to affect the METALLIC SALTS that are INSIDE Spidey's body. It's from the Acts of Vengeance Spidey related tie-in.:
https://i.postimg.cc/D8pGQjbY/tgf.jpg
Cosmic spider man was hardly more powerful than Superman. Even then, Magneto was boosting a magnetic crane.

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/img_9731.jpg?w=829
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/img_9732.jpg?w=829

Caught lying again.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
So where has Polaris bloodbended Hulk?

9jaboy

It's not canon to 616.

laughing out loud

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's not all Magneto's power though and Spider-Man was hardly disabled.

Mags was HOLDING BACK. You really didn't read that storyline at all. He was TESTING Spidey. Also, Spidey CONFIRMED that the hax was affecting the METALLIC SALTS in his BLOOD. Remember, even in RL, there are METALLIC SALTS in the human body. Before you make claims that are not supported by that storyline, I suggest you ACTUALLY READ it.

DarkSaint85
Have you read the storyline where Polaris bloodbended Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Have you read the storyline where Polaris bloodbended Hulk?

Same way he has "read" the storyline with Steve fighting Rhino.

Seeing a random scan posted on the Internet, that is.

abhilegend
Mags was HOLDING BACK. You really didn't read that storyline at all. He was TESTING Spidey. Also, Spidey CONFIRMED that the hax was affecting the METALLIC SALTS in his BLOOD. Remember, even in RL, there are METALLIC SALTS in the human body. Before you make claims that are not supported by that storyline, I suggest you ACTUALLY READ it.
laughing out loud

That's all I needed to know.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Good, now that established that, he's def going above 5

abhilegend
If only he gets a magnetic Crain to help him out.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not at all, he'd blood bend supes too cool

abhilegend
Not at all, he'd blood bend supes too cool
laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Lol

DarkSaint85
Same way he has "read" the storyline with Steve fighting Rhino.

Seeing a random scan posted on the Internet, that is.

No, say it ain't so!!!

MrMind
doctor polaris would oneshot magneto

DarkSaint85
Tbf, we've run Albert out of here I think.

DarkSaint85

We're still waiting smile which issue was this?

StiltmanFTW
https://media1.tenor.com/images/4548e56dd3ba98863f48043ed75eb697/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.