**** you Coronavirus, I want live sport

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
**** you Coronavirus, just **** you!!!

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

Dude111
I cant believe all the sports radio stations are still talking sports even though there hasnt been any in weeks!!

Artol
ESPN got you covered:

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/3/21207446/espn-esports-marathon-tournament-nba2k-madden-nfl-f1-racing-rocket-league

Jmanghan
I'm not even a sports fan and I want them back too. Stuff is eerily quiet without it.

StyleTime
Before Disney pulled the plug, I kinda enjoyed the UFC with no audience tbh. Some e-sports are still going on though.

Old Man Whirly!
It's back...

Trocity
I actually like the crowd noise that they added to some of the Soccer leagues that have started back up. I also think that that might be the only sport where such a thing works so well. When watching a soccer game, there is always just constant chanting and that, I dunno.... "rhythmic wave" sound (lol) of the crowd just constantly yelling shit. Other sports, at least here in North America, are not like that.

Growing up in Canada, I follow hockey with a passion and I dread the thought of them adding crowd noise to the games when the NHL returns.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
I actually like the crowd noise that they added to some of the Soccer leagues that have started back up. I also think that that might be the only sport where such a thing works so well. When watching a soccer game, there is always just constant chanting and that, I dunno.... "rhythmic wave" sound (lol) of the crowd just constantly yelling shit. Other sports, at least here in North America, are not like that.

Growing up in Canada, I follow hockey with a passion and I dread the thought of them adding crowd noise to the games when the NHL returns. I agree with you, it's much better than no sound. I found the UFC without an audience weird. I would have loved to have a go at ice hockey it's a great game, but London isn't the place for it. Rugby, boxing, Muay Thai and MMA are preferred, I wasn't great at soccer/football in high school, not good enough for school first team regularly or when I got first team pick I was on the bench. I was very good at Rugby and even played county and University.

Jmanghan
Biden's shutting it down again.

FML.

Jmanghan
The Tyson vs Roy Jones fight was ruined entirely because of the no-crowd thing. Don't get me wrong I understand how important it was and why it was needed but man... a crowd can seriously affect a fighter's morale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.