Mr Majestic vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Mr Majestic (Universal) with Creation Blades vs Old King Thor with Necrosword and Mjolnir

MrMind
Universal Majestic stomps Odin, OKT, Surtur, Hela, Gorr at the same time

Eon Blue
Majestic.

Stoic
OKT with All Black wins.

Adam Grimes
Mr Majestic would stomp him even if Thor got help from a team... Say the defenders (Hulk included of course). Not a fair thread at all.

Stoic
What did Majestic do that places him above Marvel's most powerful Sky Father amped with All Black?

Khazra Reborn

celeyhyga17
Old King Thor

StiltmanFTW
Thors are not even street tier, let's stop putting them against heralds, ffs.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thors are not even street tier, let's stop putting them against heralds, ffs.

not to mention universal majestic is abstract level, not his normal level

StiltmanFTW
And how Thor sucks against piercing damage and Creation Blades are supposed to slice through anything with little/no effort...

MrMind
And how Thor sucks against piercing damage and Creation Blades are supposed to slice through anything with little/no effort...

I mean a fairer fight would be Old King Thor vs Grifter

I say Grifter beats him via shooting off micropenis

StiltmanFTW
I don't know much about Wildstorm characters.

But doesn't Grifter - at his best - fight guys like Helspont, who came in Superman's ******* and left him all manhandled like the cheap **** he is?

MrMind
I don't know much about Wildstorm characters.

But doesn't Grifter - at his best - fight guys like Helspont, who came in Superman's ******* and left him all manhandled like the cheap **** he is?

that was nu52 grifter, he would solo asgard by tk lifting a hundred guns and blast them to eternal ragnarok

Eon Blue
>.>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.