Dumbshit Democrat Mayor Blames Trump for Not Canceling Marti Gras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
LOLZ

Bashar Teg
hahaha more people are going to become infected and maybe die, wait why are we laughing at that?

Eon Blue

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hahaha more people are going to become infected and maybe die, wait why are we laughing at that?

Yea, why are we laughing at the dems not doing their jobs?

Bashar Teg
it's funny because 'der left'?

Silent Master
it's funny because 'der left'?

You think people dying is funny?

Bashar Teg
what a pathetic stunt. are you drunk?

dadudemon
more people are going to become infected and maybe die,

Where has your self-righteous clearly partisan virtue signaling all these other years when people died from other diseases in far greater numbers? Why do you need to virtue signal now because it has become a partisan talking point?

Hmm?

Edit - Can't wait for the death-rate numbers to come up next year. Wonder what people are going to do when we see the death rate was almost completely unchanged? What narrative will they cling to, then? How much further are you going to backpedal when you see that even the absolute death rate, for all causes, was unchanged? I'm sure Mr. Fantastic will be able to reach for something, though. Start firing up the cognitive dissonance machine in preparation for your new narrative! WEEE!

jaden_2.0
Poor Marti.

BrolyBlack

Im laughing at the the mayor cantrell blaming Trump because she was to stupid to cancel it on her own, which was entirely within her authority to do so, then blamed Trump for it. you dont find that pathetic?

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Because someone said so, and no one on her side is going to call her out for being dumb, especially not here.

Silent Master
what a pathetic stunt. are you drunk?

You're the one talking about it being funny.

Bashar Teg
OP:

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
LOLZ

and time waster troll who's possibly blind-drunk rn:

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're the one talking about it being funny.

BrolyBlack
It was a sarcastic LOLZ because the dumbshit blamed Trump for not her not shutting down Marti Gras.

Silent Master
@BT, He was laughing at the mayor, you're the one that brought up laughing in regards to people dying.

Surtur

You do this all the time lol. He was laughing at the TDS of the mayor.

Remember you trying to say I was laughing at rape in my thread about Weinstein going to jail?

Bashar Teg
no you guys are right. ****ing hysterical. lulz *demonic cackling*

Surtur
lol

Silent Master
no you guys are right. ****ing hysterical. lulz *demonic cackling*

You have issues.

Surtur
Just watch, he's gonna pretend I'm not laughing at him...but at people getting infected.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae

Don't know. Perhaps because hypocrites like u support mass baby murder & then b*tch about law-abiding gun owners when some psychopath w/a gun goes on a killing spree? wink

Oh, and the number of people that may die because of this new development is nothing compared to the number that'll die once dangerous mandatory vaccines are pushed on everyone as a result of the hysteria over it. thumb up

Eon Blue

Surtur
I saw this posted somewhere else and it made me laugh:

Trump: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Dem: eats laptop and dies

Media: "Trump advice kills"

laughing

BrolyBlack

Lord Lucien
Probably some Chinese scapegoat.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Probably some Chinese scapegoat.

Is the Chinese Scapegoat some deformed type of goat they consume at their wet blood markets?

Savages. Plus they built a big wall so they're racist as f*ck.

Lord Lucien
#NotAllSteppePeople #XiongnuWerePeopleToo

Surtur
I've heard the wall can be seen from space so even aliens can know how racist the Chinese are.

Lord Lucien
Turns out you can't see a structure only a few meters wide from space so it'll actually show the aliens how terrible we are at debunking dumb myths.

But also Chinese xenophobia and protectionism, yes.

Surtur
Jokes on you, the aliens will have alien microscopes! Racism can't be hidden from science!

Lord Lucien
Ha! Uno reverse joke: you can't fit a wall under a microscope, the stage is too small and the oil immersion lens won't work on racism--it's too slippery!

Surtur
Ur thinking of normal microscopes, these are alien.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.