Silver Surfer vs WBHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Hulk is on a rampage and willing to destroy an inhabited planet populated by millions with each step he takes, Surfer is very determined in committing all of his power cosmic to destroy him, no BFR, who wins?

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/t4bjcd6

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/t4bjcd6 I remember that from planet Hulk, but also remember that Surfer's PC was cut off on that planet where he couldn't use it and so he fought Hulk on strength alone and was beating Hulk and his team physically before he relaxed his guard trying to reason with Hulk, then Hulk attacked him and started pounding on him.

StiltmanFTW
Surfer appeared to have the advantage only because he landed cheapshots when Hulk recognized him as his friend and tried to reason with him first.

Norrin actually loved his gladiator slave life, as revealed in the arc. He deserved that beating for not even trying to resist his obedience disk.

lawest9
Surfer appeared to have the advantage only because he landed cheapshots when Hulk recognized him as his friend and tried to reason with him first.

Norrin actually loved his gladiator slave life, as revealed in the arc. He deserved that beating for not even trying to resist his obedience disk. I don't really remember it being exactly like that, but anyway with the full PC being behind him SS wins easily.

Stoic

Stoic
Wasn't able to edit the typos. Oh well.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't able to edit the typos. Oh well. Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
I don't really remember it being exactly like that, but anyway with the full PC being behind him SS wins easily.

Surfer and Hulk were both greatly weakened because of the portal.

Hulk tried talking some sense into Norrin twice before he deemed it futile and smashed him.

Being Red King's slave was SS' wet dream come true, even though he hated himself for it.

abhilegend
Hulk wins

Badabing
Hulk slaps the chrome finish off Surfer. durhulk

h1a8
Hulk

Sin I AM
Surfer. Hulk has never been a challenge to Radd

MrMind
Surfer

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk

DarkSaint85
Surprised people aren't talking up Surfer's current intangibility, when it's the winning factor in his other threads wink

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surprised people aren't talking up Surfer's current intangibility, when it's the winning factor in his other threads wink Yeah, I was going to point that out as well. Current Black Surfer ****s him sideways lol.

lawest9
My apologies to everyone for not being more specific about what version of Surfer that we're using, this SS just before the SS black arc.

DarkSaint85
Oh I am sure that's the version you wanted lawest.

Am pointing out though that people were all about the rules and 'oh look, we MUST use CURRENT Surfer because Dem rulez!!!!'.

Yet in this thread....silence on that point.

lawest9
Oh I am sure that's the version you wanted lawest.

Am pointing out though that people were all about the rules and 'oh look, we MUST use CURRENT Surfer because Dem rulez!!!!'.

Yet in this thread....silence on that point. I didn't know it was forums rules that we had to use the current version of a character in a thread, look at how many time we've used pre crisis Superman over the years.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk smash....hulk smash

lawest9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Hulk smash....hulk smash Why?

carver9
Why?

Did you ask the people who voted for Surfer "why"?

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Did you ask the people who voted for Surfer "why"? Didn't have to, it's obvious that Surfer has too many ways to win this.

playa1258
Surfer.

carver9
Didn't have to, it's obvious that Surfer has too many ways to win this.

So you purposely intended on making a spite thread?

lawest9
So you purposely intended on making a spite thread? No, but you ptobably yhink its a spite thread in favor of Hulk.

carver9
No, but you ptobably yhink its a spite thread in favor of Hulk.

I didnt make the thread. You typed that Surfer have too many ways to win. So if you believe that, why make the thread?

StiltmanFTW
No, but you ptobably yhink its a spite thread in favor of Hulk.

You're the one who picked the worldbreaker incarnation, so yes, it is a spite thread.

lawest9
You're the one who picked the worldbreaker incarnation, so yes, it is a spite thread. In favor of who?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk, of course.

lawest9
I didnt make the thread. You typed that Surfer have too many ways to win. So if you believe that, why make the thread? I knew Hulkophile's like you and Stilt wouldn't think so.

StiltmanFTW
You haven't checked your facts and now you're butthurt.

lawest9
Other words........welcome to YOUR world? no thanks.😜😜😜😜😜

StiltmanFTW
What exactly were you thinking, putting poor Norrin against one of the most powerful Hulks ever?

You thought this was going to be an even match? laughing out loud

lawest9
What exactly were you thinking, putting poor Norrin against one of the most powerful Hulks ever?

You thought this was going to be an even match? laughing out loud Saw no reason to think otherwise.

StiltmanFTW
Because you don't read comics and hate Hulk for what he would do to Superman (sodomize him in front of your eyes).

lawest9
Because you don't read comics and hate Hulk for what he would do to Superman (sodomize him in front of your eyes). That my foul mouth friend is the imagination of your own sex twisted mind and wishful thinking, you do realize that at least 80% of the hype you post on this forum against characters you hate and occasionally against other posters are sex driven statements, right? says a lot really.

I don't have time, a mind or will to burn hatred on fictional characters based off of what some fool think they would do to another character that I like, I have a life outside of this forum, this is entertainment and nothing more serious, carry on.

Eon Blue

StiltmanFTW
That my foul mouth friend is the imagination of your own sex twisted mind and wishful thinking, you do realize that at least 80% of the hype you post on this forum against characters you hate and occasionally against other posters are sex driven statements, right? says a lot really.

I don't have time, a mind or will to burn hatred on fictional characters based off of what some fool think they would do to another character that I like, I have a life outside of this forum, this is entertainment and nothing more serious, carry on.

https://media.giphy.com/media/P9piMHIC9cKOY/giphy.gif

lawest9
@ Eon Blue
you.used the term ' Hulk has always been leagues about the Surfer', now a question........when has Hulk "always" been leagues above Surfer? you see even if you think that the highly amped WBH can defeat SS.......Surfer always owned Hulk over the decades, beating him physically as well as draining the gamma out of him, learn a little history here.

vansonbee
WBH should easily destroy regular white silver surfer. Not sure about the current black surfer, tho.

lawest9
https://media.giphy.com/media/P9piMHIC9cKOY/giphy.gif You shouldn't show yourself unloading on the internet like that. 😆😆😆

LordofBrooklyn

Eon Blue
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
SILENCE!!!

Lobster Man, you shall serve as the Court Jester of my kingdom.

Hulk wins.

carver9
@ Eon Blue
you.used the term ' Hulk has always been leagues about the Surfer', now a question........when has Hulk "always" been leagues above Surfer? you see even if you think that the highly amped WBH can defeat SS.......Surfer always owned Hulk over the decades, beating him physically as well as draining the gamma out of him, learn a little history here.

When did Surfer own Hulk?

lawest9
When did Surfer own Hulk? How long have you been reading comics?

lawest9
When did Surfer own Hulk? In Incredible Hulk #250 (1980 ) Surfer slugged evenly with him before draining him of his gamma radiation changing him back to banner having stopped one of Hulk's punches with his bare hands, years earlier in a tales to astonish
Issue Surfer put him down with a simple cosmic bolt, Surfer even said that it was only a mild cosmic blast.

Physically restrained him in sn early issue of Defenders while Strange put him to sleep with a spell, Surfer fought evenly and was defesting him on strength alone, alone with Hulk's teammates on planet Hulk before Hulk attack him after SS stopped fighting.

StiltmanFTW
Good luck draining WBH...

Hell, even WWH couldn't be drained, as seen against Darwin and Rulk (same Rulk who drained Surfer like a little b!tch).

carver9
Yep, majority of the fights he mentioned is Surfer taking on Classic Hulk that was vulnerable to draining. Hes a funny guy.

StiltmanFTW
And WBH is Green Scar (WWH), just vastly more powerful.

DarkSaint85
Re-read what lawest posted

StiltmanFTW
I see it now thumb up

I'm gay

https://tinyurl.com/sgcual9

MrMind
this is how lawest make threads

https://media.giphy.com/media/ITs9g5YHw0OWc/giphy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FewCircularAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

lawest9
Yep, majority of the fights he mentioned is Surfer taking on Classic Hulk that was vulnerable to draining. Hes a funny guy. Yea, you guys keep ME cracking up as well. laughing

lawest9
Re-read what lawest posted

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Lobster Man, you shall serve as the Court Jester of my kingdom.

Hulk wins.

YOU HAVE NO KINGDOM, PEASANT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.