Tomb Raider 2 (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech

riv6672
^^^oh sweet!

I liked the first movie. big grin

SquallX

BruceSkywalker
this won't be pushed back until 2375

riv6672
^^^yikes!

BruceSkywalker
yea riv .. so make sure you're still around lololololololololol...

Kazenji
Yeah same....made the McGuffin more like the object from Uncharted 1.

Eon Blue

TheVaultDweller
Well, by video game standards, the 2018 film did pretty well against its budget. Because game-based films tend to have a rather dodgy track record.

Kazenji
Yeah, They're sorta getting better compared to when they started.

Patient_Leech

Khazra Reborn

Eon Blue

StiltmanFTW
Tomb Raider deserves better.

Nothing against Alicia Vikander, but they do need better writers and bigger budget.

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Nothing against Alicia Vikander, but they do need better writers and bigger budget.

And Raptors! Not Bada

BruceSkywalker

exactly

Surtur
Why is this Lara so flat chested? Didn't these people play the games?

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Reboot Lara can't hold a candle to the original.

https://tinyurl.com/s5d97ez

Kazenji
I was expecting her to be more like the one on the right after the first reboot game, Hasn't happen.

Patient_Leech

Absolutely wrong. The character-driven action/adventure Indiana Jones-esque style was perfect. This is the sort of story that would be ruined by a bunch of over-writing and unnecessary CGI bullshit. Not everything should be a Marvel/DC spectacle crap-fest.

SquallX

BruceSkywalker
remember this film has been pushed back until 2375

Patient_Leech

BruceSkywalker
i guess wb wants a cash grab to something no one actually saw

Kazenji
Leech doesn't play any games, Only watches his brother play them if i remember or goes on youtube for the cutscenes.

SquallX

Putinbot1
Alita deserves a sequel more

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Absolutely wrong. The character-driven action/adventure Indiana Jones-esque style was perfect. This is the sort of story that would be ruined by a bunch of over-writing and unnecessary CGI bullshit. Not everything should be a Marvel/DC spectacle crap-fest.

Cheap ass zombie virus and going full retard with it certainly didn't help the film.

So yes - they either need better effects or better writing.

riv6672
^^^Or less constipated moviegoers.

StiltmanFTW
^^^^^^^ Or less rivs.

Kazenji
Cheap ass zombie virus and going full retard with it certainly didn't help the film.

Which they ripped off Uncharted 1's Mcguffin.

riv6672
Uncharted. I saw a fake trailer once w. Nathan Fillion, which was pretty cool!

I guess the movie IS being made w. Tom Holland, though?
Did not know that, but I dig it...:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/24FAlgRdiGg/maxresdefault.jpg

Kazenji
I think Holland might be playing a younger Drake for the movie, Can't really see him as the older Drake.

riv6672

SquallX

riv6672

Kazenji
Yeah, That Uncharted fan film was good. I hope whoever's doing the actual Uncharted movie has watched that film it to get an actual feel of how to do it.

Zoey141
Looking forward to this one.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah, That Uncharted fan film was good. I hope whoever's doing the actual Uncharted movie has watched that film it to get an actual feel of how to do it.
Same.
PPL's ability to screw up projects like this never fails to amaze me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.