King Thanos vs. Strange Visitor Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Remaking because I'm an idiot... sad

Galan007
Here are the last series of posts from the thread I Hakai'd...

Originally posted by Insane Titan
The blackened Surfer from the King Thanos story is not that Surfer.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Oh I'm not saying they are the same.

I'm just pointing out that Surfer being blackened in that alternate future doesn't necessarily mean he had to have been amped.

Galan007
Originally posted by LordGod
I mean- the fact that 616 Thanos was even able to put up a fight against King Thanos (nevermind 616 Thanos clearly being stronger) tells you how weaksauce the lineup of that future must have been.

616 Thanos>>>King Thanos>>>everyone in that reality.

So as long as Sv Superman is at least on par with 616 Thanos, he would rape King Thanos.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It kinda made little sense because if KT is the future of current Thanos and KT gets stronger as he ages why did his younger self prove a challenge at all? Shitty writing I suppose

Galan007

Galan007
Originally posted by LordGod
So 616 Thanos is blasted away once (and the blast didn't even hurt him btw), and that proves "he was no match for KT's power"?? confused

616 Thanos once blasted Galactus away also-
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11120/111209115/5594095-7394556378-f8ISQ.jpg
Does that mean Galactus was no match for him?? Of course not.

Why are you focusing only on that and not 616 Thanos completely beating the crap out of him in their final fight? Galan already said this, but King Thanos only tried getting 616 Thanos to kill him AFTER he was already beaten. If King Thanos just wanted 616 Thanos to kill him the entire time, he wouldn't have fought back at all. It was only when King Thanos LOST that he wanted 616 Thanos to finish the job.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheHulkster
616 Thanos is would whip SVS.

Galan007

Galan007
Originally posted by Insane Titan
BEFORE the even fight KT makes it clear to young Thanos him wants him to kill him https://imgur.com/gallery/6dazmgi

MrMind
I think what Hulkster was trying to say was

"regular superman beats the purple out of thanos, let alone strange visitor"

LordGod
Ok cool. Was wondering what happened to the thread.

@IT- so you're suggesting that even though King Thanos clearly fought back, he basically just threw the fight? Like I said earlier- if he wanted to die then why not just allow 616 Thanos to kill him. Why even put up a fight at all?

Trying to overlook that as "well thats just his nature" doesnt work for me. He brought 616 Thanos to him because he knew that Thanos was the only being who could kill him.

Galan007
I don't think KT was pulling his punches at all during their fight, but I do think he wanted young Thanos to kill him(obviously)... But to kill KT, young Thanos had to beat him first.

If KT went about their battle half-assedly, there would be a good chance that Death would have rejected him out of principle.

DeadpoolXXX
you shouldnt have even remade this. it's spite against thanos anyway

Insane Titan

DeadpoolXXX

Insane Titan

DeadpoolXXX
your anger and hostility tells me that your point is invalid.

young thanos beats king thanos.

superman wins. save your rage for someone who gives a shitthumb up

abhilegend
That Thanos wins storyline was all over the place in terms of power level. Anybody using that to determine power of King Thanos is a fool.

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
your anger and hostility tells me that your point is invalid.

young thanos beats king thanos.

superman wins. save your rage for someone who gives a shitthumb up

thumb up

Insane Titan

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by abhilegend
That Thanos wins storyline was all over the place in terms of power level. Anybody using that to determine power of King Thanos is a fool. spot onthumb up

DarkSaint85
I wouldn't have said KT was laughing off young Thanos' hits....and i honestly thought that it was young Thanos who blasted KT away, based on the head shape (i.e. it was round and I didn't see hair).

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
spot onthumb up so you have nothing and was owed. Be gone

Insane Titan

DarkSaint85
Ah ok.

I was just going from the linked images, where KT is saying graagh as YT is punching him, and blood is flying

Insane Titan
Laughs off Thanos first big hit (2 scans)
https://imgur.com/gallery/iDMxhcT

You can see KT charging up the blast in his hand
https://imgur.com/gallery/xxC08ta

Young Thanos after the blast
https://imgur.com/gallery/qbkwt2g

abhilegend
Yeah, it was confirmed from start that King Thanos was more powerful than young Thanos. But as Donny Cates couldn't write a good story to save his life, somehow young Thanos beats him. How? Don't ask.

Its just like Thor no selling a planet destroyed by Galactus and yet brought to his knees by a rock thrown at his head, Cates is laughably bad at consistency.

Insane Titan

MrMind
if void is leagues above thor
he shouldn't have died even if he wanted to, his durability wouldn't allow him

truth is void is not leagues above thor, a helicarrier smashing down turn him back to bob, he was hurt by captain america's shield

just recently fat cobra striked him out of sentry and ate him

abhilegend

Insane Titan

MrMind

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.