Majestic vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
In a deadly battle can Surfer transmute the creation blades with the PC or can M manage to hit SS with them?

MrMind
dude have you tried google "majestic vs surfer"? did it not come up?

sigh...

Majestic stomps btw

Eon Blue
Surfer. Spite thread.

Stoic
Surfer stomps. No contest.

MrMind
let me know when surfer is strong enough to rearrange solar system, surfer doesn't have the strength to move a planet 300 times the mass of earth, he just doesn't.

let me know when surfer has FTL COMBAT SPEED (noted combat? save your travel speed scans)

and creation blades is involved? seriously? show me one piercing durability feat from surfer to convince me he can survive wildstorm version of admantium. majestic dominated a universal/multiversal reality warper with this weapon.

"hurr durrrr Surfer stomps no contest herp derp"

laughing out loud

Ambient

DarkSaint85
Ambient has seen the light

MrMind
cool, regular Majestic stomps regular Surfer

universal Majestic stomps any other versions of Surfer

Diesldude
Majestic wins 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Surfer stomps. No contest.

lawest9
Still think this would be a close fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Still think this would be a close fight.

It is don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Stoic
Wasn't the Surfer cut into pieces once? Did he mend himself? Anyway, these days the Surfer would be able to hit Majestic while being intangible. Not to mention that Captain Atom gave Majestic a serious run for his money.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind
let me know when surfer is strong enough to rearrange solar system, surfer doesn't have the strength to move a planet 300 times the mass of earth, he just doesn't.

let me know when surfer has FTL COMBAT SPEED (noted combat? save your travel speed scans)

and creation blades is involved? seriously? show me one piercing durability feat from surfer to convince me he can survive wildstorm version of admantium. majestic dominated a universal/multiversal reality warper with this weapon.

"hurr durrrr Surfer stomps no contest herp derp"

laughing out loud

Surfer casually uses his power to hold together the planetary system sized Empericon. It's not always about physical strength.

TheHulkster
As far as piercing, Surfer is unfazed.

https://imgur.com/a/LTZi7pl

Senor Cage
Majestic.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulkster
As far as piercing, Surfer is unfazed.

https://imgur.com/a/LTZi7pl

This fact will be ignored. However, if the Surfer was a DC character, it would be canon.

lawest9
This is pre Black Arc SS btw......

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
This is pre Black Arc SS btw......

Too late.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Too late. No it's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.