Superman VERSUS The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman

http://www.grayflannelsuit.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/superman_alex-ross.jpg

VERSUS

THE WORTHY

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2684553-the_worthy_fear_itself.jpg

1)TO KO
2)TO THE DEATH

NO BFR

AlbertoJohnAvil
massive spite. Worthy decimates worse than Doomsday did

MrMind
Superman in both

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud biggest dc fanboy iver ever seen

first it was superman solo'ing a multiverse full of hulks, now he can solo the WORTHY DESPITE struggling with DAMAGE for 30 minutes

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, Superman is going to solo against a BUNCH OF HAMMERS that are MAGICAL. Seems "logical""

CosmicComet
Of course he would solo a bunch of slow bricks that aren't even 1/1,000,000,000th of his speed.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
massive spite. Worthy decimates worse than Doomsday did

MrMind
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Of course he would solo a bunch of slow bricks that aren't even 1/1,000,000,000th of his speed.

laughing out loud thumb up

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud laughing out loud biggest dc fanboy iver ever seen

first it was superman solo'ing a multiverse full of hulks, now he can solo the WORTHY DESPITE struggling with DAMAGE for 30 minutes

When you call people DC fanboys though, I just facepalm because you are one of the biggest Marvel fanboy Ive ever seen

MrMind
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
When you call people DC fanboys though, I just facepalm because you are one of the biggest Marvel fanboy Ive ever seen

it's funny cause alberto keeps making superman threads and gets mad when superman keeps winning

if he hates it so much, he can just stop making superman threads

i love seeing him get mad, 47 years old virgin obsessed with hating superman, that's gotta be some kind of record (along with his all time losing bz record and forever being supermutant's teddy bear)

zopzop
Superman is awesome but honestly the Worthy win.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
Superman is awesome but honestly the Worthy win.

A BRUTAAL AVATAR MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THIS COMMENT!!!

TheHulkster
Spite. Worthy crushes him.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by TheHulkster

exactly laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2684553-the_worthy_fear_itself.jpg

They don't need their Serpent upgrades to deal with the farmboy.

Adam Grimes
They get shoved up each other's asses.

StiltmanFTW
Clark gets a whole tractor shoved up his anus.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Clark gets a whole tractor shoved up his anus.

You've mentioned this constantly now you drunken degenerate!

LordofBrooklyn

Explain, Gammite!

NoctisOwen
Superman 7/10

StiltmanFTW
You've mentioned this constantly now you drunken degenerate!

And it's still funny.

Cause it's true.

JBL
Superman's ridiculous fans have ruined this site. Use to be interesting to debate here. Not anymore, it's become the laughing stock of comic book sites because of them.

Insane Titan

playa1258
Originally posted by JBL
Superman's ridiculous fans have ruined this site. Use to be interesting to debate here. Not anymore, it's become the laughing stock of comic book sites because of them. Naw Comicvine or CBR.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NoctisOwen
Superman 7/10

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Superman's ridiculous fans have ruined this site. Use to be interesting to debate here. Not anymore, it's become the laughing stock of comic book sites because of them.

You've been challenged NUMEROUS times to debate with the stakes being the SILENCING of "Superman's ridiculous fans" and you've STILL not accepted.

Show us all how its done and accept the challenge.

carver9
Originally posted by playa1258
Naw Comicvine or CBR.

That's not accurate. Comicvine is one of the biggest comic sites out right now and the reason is, there is balance there. This applies to CBR as well. This can not be disputed. Number speaks more than anything.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by carver9
That's not accurate. Comicvine is one of the biggest comic sites out right now and the reason is, there is balance there. This applies to CBR as well. This can not be disputed. Number speaks more than anything.

laughing out loud Abhi including mrmind got stomped over there and got chased off here where they can continously spout their deluded dc nonsense

MrMind
what are you talking about? my original account was mrtrickster and crom-cruach over there and I was a frequent poster 10 years ago

I got perma banned over there by marvel fanboys mods last year, never was I owned in a debate, there's nothing for me to hide. I rarely frequent there for recent years.

I know you got multiple sock accounts there alberto and I probably ran into you a couple times, you were probably the one who was crying to mods. it don't matter though, I mainly frequent vsbattles and kmc now. occasionally I post at the dc cosmology thread in spacebattles.

if you guys love comicvine so much why don't you go over there? the average age for that site now is under 18, you guys are in your 40s, you'll fit right in laughing out loud

Diesldude
You can add the serpent, Odin and all the 9 realms and Superman would still stomp.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud You literally got stomped on a thought robot thread over at cv, stop lyinggggg

I find it funny how you desperately want dc characters mighty superior though. this must be your revenge at getting destroyed by marvel dudes for years LOL

Diesldude

MrMind
I got destroyed? Most people picked thought robot over beyonder in this thread in case you don't know

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cosmic-armor-superman-vs-pre-retcon-beyonder-2043931/?page=1

btw I was banned for insulting idiots

You on the other hand have been a blatant troll at both kmc/comicvine, how are you not banned? trolling should be the worst kind of behavior imo, yet trolls like you and carver are still running around like rats in nyc subway.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bruh IDC lmao, I'm talking about YOU getting smacked over at CV arguing for TR
the votes is irrelevant, if you wanna go by votes on majority of threads on cv, than marvel takes it by a landslide

It feels amazing knowing that marvel debaters has been dominating dc trolls like you for years tho xD laughing out loud go to ANY forum including this and marvel always win, not even up for dispute. that FACT gets you when you wake up everyday

MrMind

MrMind
Bruh IDC lmao, I'm talking about YOU getting smacked over at CV arguing for TR
the votes is irrelevant, if you wanna go by votes on majority of threads on cv, than marvel takes it by a landslide

It feels amazing knowing that marvel debaters has been dominating dc trolls like you for years tho xD laughing out loud go to ANY forum including this and marvel always win, not even up for dispute. that FACT gets you when you wake up everyday

quit trolling, vsbattles literally has dc cosmic beings higher than marvel by multiple degrees, in EVERY THREADS over there DC abstracts beat marvel's

TOAA is only tier 1-A while Presence is tier High 1-A, and The Writer is tier 0

Thought Robot is tier 1-A, Beyonder is only tier low 1-A and that's only after the recent upgrades

DC is considered to be more powerful than Marvel by most forums across internet

AlbertoJohnAvil
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=666979&pagenumber=19

BTW me and hulkster destroyed you two on Hyperions universal feat and debunked the notion of Superman breaking chains being a "million times star hurr durr" here. look at end page where everybody including you ran away lmao. Don't mention that feat again

Like i said marvel debaters will always dominate this site, not even up for dispute.

carver9
laughing out loud Abhi including mrmind got stomped over there and got chased off here where they can continously spout their deluded dc nonsense

If they debate anything close to the way they debate on here, yes, they got banned and probably got banned on CBR. I've been apart of Comicvine and Killermovies for years now.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by MrMind
he's not credible anywhere, comicvine has gone to shit and I stopped going there. 10 years ago we would've treated him like a low level troll that he is. yet nowadays people like him are running that site. that's why comicvine is always joke of a site compared to here, cbr, spacebattles. even vsbattles has more knowledgable people who actually read comics.

he's still a joke at spacebattles and here though.

laughing out loud laughing out loud Imagine caring about how people look at you on a COMIC messageboard. You're actually legitimately weird lol, validation from a bunch of nerds gets you h0rny because this is all your life revolves around. I just come on and destroy you on a daily basis on something you SWEAR you read about and move along with my day weirdo.

carver9
what are you talking about? my original account was mrtrickster and crom-cruach over there and I was a frequent poster 10 years ago

I got perma banned over there by marvel fanboys mods last year, never was I owned in a debate, there's nothing for me to hide. I rarely frequent there for recent years.

I know you got multiple sock accounts there alberto and I probably ran into you a couple times, you were probably the one who was crying to mods. it don't matter though, I mainly frequent vsbattles and kmc now. occasionally I post at the dc cosmology thread in spacebattles.

if you guys love comicvine so much why don't you go over there? the average age for that site now is under 18, you guys are in your 40s, you'll fit right in laughing out loud

I already have an acct on Comicvine. Been with them for over 10 years now with not a single threat for a ban. You're a troll and it's pretty freaking obvious they would ban you.

carver9
Diesldude nor Mr. Mind should talk about anyones credibility. Its laughable that they are even attempting this. Diesldude doesnt know how to debate and Mr. Mind is a basher and a fanboy as well.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud the kid thinks Superman solos against a bunch of beings with MAGICAL hammers, and he's questioning why he got banned.

MrMind
If they debate anything close to the way they debate on here, yes, they got banned and probably got banned on CBR. I've been apart of Comicvine and Killermovies for years now.

carver you are a 40 years old virgin who only post selfies on social media,

selfie from your kitchen, selfie from your bathroom, selfie from your living room, selfie on the bus, selfie wearing wife beater trying to look sexy. duck face squinting on every pics, as if that gigantic juice isn't big enough

you think you look like denzel washington, in reality you look like that fat kid from rocket power

you should be banned from the internet

StiltmanFTW
Just a couple of years back, threads used to get instantly closed for spite, if Superman was facing just two herald-level opponents.

Now the whole forum's gone full retard.

Schoolboy gets raped here.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Just a couple of years back, threads used to get instantly closed for spite, if Superman was facing just two herald-level opponents.

Schoolboy gets raped here.

It's only mrmind that disagrees, he's a troll so its expected laughing out loud

carver9
carver you are a 40 years virgin who only post selfies on social media,

selfie from your kitchen, selfie from your bathroom, selfie from your living room, selfie on the bus, selfie wearing wife beater trying to look sexy. duck face squinting on every pics, as if that gigantic juice isn't big enough

you think you look like denzel washington, in reality you look like that fat kid from rocket power

It's crazy you memorized every where I took my pics. I did take a pic on a bus. I did take some pics in the bathroom. I did take a pic in the kitchen. In my living room as well. You are a creeeeeeeeppppyyyy guy. This tells me that you think I'm attractive. Who memorize everywhere I took a pic? You might as well tell us the lotion you used.

playa1258

Balance my ass but hey I got a good laugh at least.

Diesldude

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
WE know you lack comic knowledge trust me, that was already OBVIOUS lmao laughing out loud If it's not sucking off superman you're a ghost

StiltmanFTW

LordofBrooklyn

Schoolboy gets raped here. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Thor while SEVERELY injured was able to do THIS against two of The Worthy!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4d/ba/6b/4dba6bb83d24127886adcf770efd646b.jpg

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/thor-vs-nul-and-angrir-3.jpg

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/thor-vs-nul-and-angrir-4.jpg

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/thor-vs-nul-and-angrir-5.jpg

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/thor-vs-nul-1.jpg

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/thor-vs-nul-2.jpg

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/thor-vs-nul-3.jpg

Why would it be spite to think Superman could at least top this performance?

AlbertoJohnAvil
imagine your only friends being on a message board, you spend more time on here gossiping about other dudes that constantly debunk you on fiction more than you go outside. sad little child laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
imagine your only friends being on a message board, you spend more time on here gossiping about other dudes that constantly debunk you on fiction more than you go outside. sad little child laughing out loud

FOCUS, Alberto, answer my question!

carver9
Balance my ass but hey I got a good laugh at least.

They have FAR more users there. We lost a lot of good posters that are posting at CBR and Comicvine. Again, this is undisputable.

StiltmanFTW
Thor while SEVERELY injured was able to do THIS against two of The Worthy!

Why would it be spite to think Superman could at least top this performance?

Why don't you post the rest?

Hulk shrugged it off and was able to come back to Earth under his own power.

Meanwhile, Thor collapsed and had to get revived by Odin.

That version of Thing got hurt by Spider-man, Ben tends to suck most of the time, unless he's in his right mind and channels all of his ridiculous indomitable will/heartforce.

carver9
FOCUS, Alberto, answer my question!

Thor admitted he couldn't beat Nul and then we have this. Superman stalemated against Damage...

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-Damage-or-Superman

playa1258
They have FAR more users there. We lost a lot of good posters that are posting at CBR and Comicvine. Again, this is undisputable.

If you think MMHvine or CBR is balanced I want to know where you purchase your chronic because what you just said is absolute bullshit.

MrMind
NudeDiesel, I love MrMind (yes homo)

https://media.giphy.com/media/ijZXNS5LzPnUs/giphy.gif

Eon Blue
carver you are a 40 years old virgin who only post selfies on social media,

Typical troll behavior right here.

carver9
If you think MMHvine or CBR is balanced I want to know where you purchase your chronic because what you just said is absolute bullshit.

Numbers speak the truth. I know it hurts in the inside but COMICvine and CBR have FAAAAAARRRR more users and a lot of our users are over there. This isnt a bash to KMC, it's just a pattern I've known. Now we just need to discover WHY that is happening. The obvious answer would be trolls but that exist on all sites. Soooooooo, what could it be. Why do I see people like ODG, Enalys (I know, I spelled his name wrong) and other great classic KMCers posting on those sites? Some of Marvel BEST posters. I'm going to pretend like I dont know. Anyways, KMC is still a good home to a lot of people.

StiltmanFTW
Enalys (I know, I spelled his name wrong)

Enyanus

carver9
Yep, him

StiltmanFTW
Jesus, Carver, I was joking.

His nickname is not enyANUS, it's Enyalus laughing out loud

MrMind
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

Name these posters, Gammite!

carver9
Jesus, Carver, I was joking.

His nickname is not enyANUS, it's Enyalus laughing out loud

Him too. This shows that I trust you. Maybe I need to stop trusting your word. mad

StiltmanFTW
Maybe I should thrust you instead...?

MrMind

I'll take the sloppy second after you are done with the chocolate fartbox thumb up

alberto will cleanup the creampie

StiltmanFTW
Sounds like a good plan.

Let's get to work.

*unzips*

MrMind
https://i.imgur.com/MoYhn4K.gif

Eon Blue

Please thrust me instead. I can cosplay as any of your fave Marvel characters.

or DC... sad

carver9
Originally posted by Eon Blue

or DC... sad

Hes all mine

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eon Blue

or DC... sad

You need to get in line and wait your turn.

Carv has the BLACK PRIVILEGE of getting f*cked in the ass first love

MrMind

around half the people here picked superman so far, yeah I'm the only one, you want my attention don't you

DarkSaint85
Numbers speak the truth. I know it hurts in the inside but COMICvine and CBR have FAAAAAARRRR more users and a lot of our users are over there. This isnt a bash to KMC, it's just a pattern I've known. Now we just need to discover WHY that is happening. The obvious answer would be trolls but that exist on all sites. Soooooooo, what could it be. Why do I see people like ODG, Enalys (I know, I spelled his name wrong) and other great classic KMCers posting on those sites? Some of Marvel BEST posters. I'm going to pretend like I dont know. Anyways, KMC is still a good home to a lot of people.

It is simple, and I have done this analysis for you many times.

Here is COMICBOOKResource's front page as of right now:
https://i.postimg.cc/6qf8dZ1B/CBR.jpg

Let's look at the top 16 topics, shall we?
1: TV vs
2:Comic vs
3:Comic vs
4: Comic vs
5: BZ challenge thread
6: Anime
7: Anime
8:All fiction
9:Comic question
10:All fiction
11:All fiction
12: Anime
13:Anime
14: Anime
15:Video games
16:TV vs

So in the top 16 (due to my screen) topics, only 3 are Comic vs topics, none of which have gone past page 1.

Let's go to COMICvine, now. Same timeframe:
https://i.postimg.cc/KvPx9FNs/cvine.jpg
1. Anime
2: Comic vs
3: Comic vs
4:Anime
5: Anime
6:Anime
7:Anime
8:Comic question
9:Movie vs
10:Anime
11:Movie vs
12:Movie vs
13:Movie vs
14:Anime
15: Comic question.
16: Movie vs

So out of the top 16, only 2 are comic vs threads, with two comic related questions.

In short, COMICBOOKResources and COMICVine have just opened their doors to all and sundry. Comicbook readers are generally older (certainly the ones who bother to debate comic fights). Look at us - Galan, Stoic, yourself, Bentley, me, Alberto, Pr, Bada, Sin....all 30s. Beatboks is like 90. Even the youngun, OAS, is in his 20s now. We just drift away from comic debating due to life events etc.

The other sites? They have the anime kids. The ones who've just watched Avengers:Endgame and think Thor is the strongest Avenger. THAT'S why they are much more active - they don't actually debate comics anymore.

As seen with my screenshots. Our front page has more than triple the comic vs threads of those two sites COMBINED.

You shouldn't ask why all the comic posters are gone from KMC. Because we're actually the most active. You should ask why all the anime posters aren't here.

AlbertoJohnAvil
KMC has one legitimate dc debater and that's Galan. and maybe abhi when he's not trolling. . and when I mean dc i mean IN GENERAL, not just superman. The rest are trolls

Badabing
KMC has one legitimate dc debater and that's Galan. and maybe abhi when he's not trolling. . and when I mean dc i mean IN GENERAL, not just superman. The rest are trolls You'd be wise to stop drawing attention to your posts, and decreasing your hypocrisy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qquujepIT_g/Ul6CtMIisdI/AAAAAAAAXR4/6e8wYIR-kIU/s1600/pot-and-kettke.jpg

Edit: Also, your sig is filled with irony. "SUPERMUTANT IS MY BZ HERO, AND I AM MUCH TO DUMB TO EVER CHALLENGE HIM".

Eon Blue
Hi bada

LordofBrooklyn
Why don't you post the rest?

Hulk shrugged it off and was able to come back to Earth under his own power.

Meanwhile, Thor collapsed and had to get revived by Odin.

That version of Thing got hurt by Spider-man, Ben tends to suck most of the time, unless he's in his right mind and channels all of his ridiculous indomitable will/heartforce.

Thor was SEVERELY wounded while stomping out an amped Thing and Hulk.

Nothing you can say discounts what is shown on panel.

StiltmanFTW
Thor was SEVERELY wounded while stomping out an amped Thing and Hulk.

Nothing you can say discounts what is shown on panel.

And Thing sucked as Worthy, as he was hurt by Spider-Man.

Hulk - despite the supposed amp - operated below WWH levels, too.

As for Thor's state, you're blowing it out of proportion. And Superman doesn't happen to have a magical hammer capable of remote control and bfr.

LordofBrooklyn
And Thing sucked as Worthy, as he was hurt by Spider-Man.

Hulk - despite the supposed amp - operated below WWH levels, too.

As for Thor's state, you're blowing it out of proportion. And Superman doesn't happen to have a magical hammer capable of remote control and bfr.

Superman is faster, stronger, and more invulnerable than Thor with the benefit of flight.

He would exploit all of these advantages against The Worthy!

Thor had a GAPING WOUND inflicted mystically, how is that blowing it out of proportion?

StiltmanFTW
Superman is faster, stronger, and more invulnerable than Thor with the benefit of flight.

Yes, but he doesn't have the tool that did most of the work for Thor.

You know even better than me that Superman does NOT use his powerset anywhere near to the fullest against anyone, that's why he keeps ending up with a tractor in his ass.

Thor had a GAPING WOUND inflicted mystically, how is that blowing it out of proportion?

Because said wound only made him more ferocious, he beat Surfer in that state.

h1a8
They would all be statutes to Superman. And based off Superman's strength feat, he could literally one shot kill them.
Kuurth would be tricky though.

StiltmanFTW
h1, you're banned from posting here.

TheHulkster

Thor has greater esoteric power and Mjolnir strokes harder than Superman.

MrMind
Originally posted by h1a8
They would all be statutes to Superman. And based off Superman's strength feat, he could literally one shot kill them.
Kuurth would be tricky though.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Thor has greater esoteric power and Mjolnir strokes harder than Superman.

What esoteric powers did you see Thor display in the scans I posted against an amped Thing and Hulk?

Mjolnir doesn't strike harder than Superman.

If you disagree please posts the most powerful striking feat for Mjolnir.

MrMind
superman won on page 1, the poll says so as well

Khazra Reborn
Lol, wat? The Worthy stomp, Kuurth alone is enough.

MrMind
superman one shots kuurth

as a wise man once said "they get shoved up each others asses"

z51e45W0Tdk

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, wat? The Worthy stomp, Kuurth alone is enough.

This isn't WHORINSON or Majestros they're facing.

It is Superman!

Khazra Reborn
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

MrMind
This isn't WHORINSON or Majestros they're facing.

It is Superman!

majestic would slice and dice this team with his eyes closed

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Thor took down Angrir and Nul with ease.

Why would Superman fail to do better?

Khazra Reborn

TheHulkster
Thor took down Angrir and Nul with ease.

Why would Superman fail to do better?

Thor takes it to multiversal beings. He's a bad ass.

https://imgur.com/a/h7C3YpA

LordofBrooklyn

LordofBrooklyn

https://imgur.com/a/2VmRBVV

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11138/111385652/6925182-2-world-forger.jpg

You were saying

JBL

https://imgur.com/a/2VmRBVV

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11138/111385652/6925182-2-world-forger.jpg

You were saying Superman has started hauling around multiple sun's in his pockets to amp off now???

MrMind
superman ties thor in his basement and use him as sex slave

TheHulkster
Originally posted by JBL
Superman has started hauling around multiple sun's in his pockets to amp off now???

The more accurate scan:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111379460/6891132-rco004_1554280018.jpg

carver9
The more accurate scan:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111379460/6891132-rco004_1554280018.jpg

He was punching him in the face as well and it was doing nothing.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Superman has started hauling around multiple sun's in his pockets to amp off now???

Correct

Diesldude
majestic would slice and dice this team with his eyes closed they are dog food in seconds.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL

Did you actually read the storyline, heretic?

StiltmanFTW
Superman needing 7x sundip just to beat some cosmic jobber is not impressive.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman needing 7x sundip just to beat some cosmic jobber is not impressive.

Did you notice that Superman was COMPLETELY DEPLETED before he left the planet to confront World Forger?

MrMind
I wouldn't exactly call someone who created 2 multiverses and hypertime cosmic jobber

StiltmanFTW
I wouldn't exactly call someone who created 2 multiverses and hypertime cosmic jobber

Are those battle feats? No.

Glorified Terrax, he is. With much worse design.

LordofBrooklyn
Are those battle feats? No.

Glorified Terrax, he is. With much worse design.

KEEP SHOWING YOUR FEAR OF THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

StiltmanFTW
House of El doesn't exist and never existed.

Main global moderator of this forum has confirmed that.

LordofBrooklyn
House of El doesn't exist and never existed.

Main global moderator of this forum has confirmed that.

YOU ARE A LIAR, A DRUNK, AND A HERETIC!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It is simple, and I have done this analysis for you many times.

Here is COMICBOOKResource's front page as of right now:
https://i.postimg.cc/6qf8dZ1B/CBR.jpg

Let's look at the top 16 topics, shall we?
1: TV vs
2:Comic vs
3:Comic vs
4: Comic vs
5: BZ challenge thread
6: Anime
7: Anime
8:All fiction
9:Comic question
10:All fiction
11:All fiction
12: Anime
13:Anime
14: Anime
15:Video games
16:TV vs

So in the top 16 (due to my screen) topics, only 3 are Comic vs topics, none of which have gone past page 1.

Let's go to COMICvine, now. Same timeframe:
https://i.postimg.cc/KvPx9FNs/cvine.jpg
1. Anime
2: Comic vs
3: Comic vs
4:Anime
5: Anime
6:Anime
7:Anime
8:Comic question
9:Movie vs
10:Anime
11:Movie vs
12:Movie vs
13:Movie vs
14:Anime
15: Comic question.
16: Movie vs

So out of the top 16, only 2 are comic vs threads, with two comic related questions.

In short, COMICBOOKResources and COMICVine have just opened their doors to all and sundry. Comicbook readers are generally older (certainly the ones who bother to debate comic fights). Look at us - Galan, Stoic, yourself, Bentley, me, Alberto, Pr, Bada, Sin....all 30s. Beatboks is like 90. Even the youngun, OAS, is in his 20s now. We just drift away from comic debating due to life events etc.

The other sites? They have the anime kids. The ones who've just watched Avengers:Endgame and think Thor is the strongest Avenger. THAT'S why they are much more active - they don't actually debate comics anymore.

As seen with my screenshots. Our front page has more than triple the comic vs threads of those two sites COMBINED.

You shouldn't ask why all the comic posters are gone from KMC. Because we're actually the most active. You should ask why all the anime posters aren't here.

Update for today:
CBR:
https://i.postimg.cc/Gpyh4yFW/CBR.jpg
No comic book debates.

CVine:
https://i.postimg.cc/HktFBspr/cvine.jpg
I think I count...1, maybe 2 comic book debates there?

MrMind
lol that was....random...

I like the poll result so far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.