Imperiex vs Galactus of Black Celestial arc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Imperiex (Full Power) vs galactus

TheHulkster
Imperiex is consumed.

lawest9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Imperiex is consumed. Not against a full powered Imperiex.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by lawest9
Not against a full powered Imperiex.

When has he been full powered and when has he not?

deft
Imperiex stomps.

Senor Cage
Imperiex.

qwertyuiop1998
Imperiex wins

MrMind
imperiex doesn't need to rely on a machine to destroy universe

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind
imperiex doesn't need to rely on a machine to destroy universe

That's true. He relies on a bunch of machines to do so.

Diesldude
Imperiex is consumed. Galactus is going to consume entropy?

zopzop
BCA Galactus is probably one of the WEAKEST Galactus' shown on panel. Break the machine feeding him and he dies.

Imperiex stomps.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by zopzop
BCA Galactus is probably one of the WEAKEST Galactus' shown on panel. Break the machine feeding him and he dies.

Imperiex stomps. yep.

one of the many overhyped characters that mr socker liked to jerk off.

TheHulkster

Imperiex stomps.

Where is this shown or stated?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
Galactus is going to consume entropy?

Was consuming the multiverse. Why not Imperiex. Don't you feel that Braniac does so?

DarkSaint85
Was consuming the multiverse. Why not Imperiex. Don't you feel that Braniac does so?

When did Brainiac consume entropy?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When did Brainiac consume entropy?

Aren't you all refering to Imperiex as "entropy"?

https://imgur.com/a/ofjk7jp

DarkSaint85
So you're saying Brainiac consumed him?

zopzop
Where is this shown or stated?
Both :
Here Reed states that if they can destroy his equipment, the universe is saved :
https://i.postimg.cc/hzNVhmKx/image.jpg

Here is the Black Celestial's computer confirming that Reed's plan would have worked and activates immediate emergency procedures (waking the Black Celestial to stop them) :
https://i.postimg.cc/bSbknvv5/image.jpg

Imperiex stomps.

Diesldude
Was consuming the multiverse. Why not Imperiex. Don't you feel that Braniac does so? where?

qwertyuiop1998
Brainiac didn't consume Imperiex, He just controlled him but imperiex still alive

TheHulkster
Both :
Here Reed states that if they can destroy his equipment, the universe is saved :
https://i.postimg.cc/hzNVhmKx/image.jpg

Here is the Black Celestial's computer confirming that Reed's plan would have worked and activates immediate emergency procedures (waking the Black Celestial to stop them) :
https://i.postimg.cc/bSbknvv5/image.jpg

Imperiex stomps.

Where does.it.say that he will die? All it says is that it will stop him from consuming.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Brainiac didn't consume Imperiex, He just controlled him but imperiex still alive

Is that so? Hmmmm...

DarkSaint85
So you're saying Brainiac consumed him?

This is to Hulkster.

carver9
Anyone have fts for Imperiex? Not implied power, I'm asking for fights.

SquallX

zopzop
Where does.it.say that he will die? All it says is that it will stop him from consuming.
If Galactus doesn't eat, he dies. See where the machine says "DANGER! Disruption of Galactus' future is imminent!"

Galan007
There's also the fact that BCA Galactus wanted to die, and literally committed suicide(via the UN) at the end of the arc.

So it's not like he'd be trying to defend himself against Imperiex's Entropy blasts and whatnot.

TheHulkster
If Galactus doesn't eat, he dies. See where the machine says "DANGER! Disruption of Galactus' future is imminent!"

The Galactus future he refers to is the future the Black Celestial is trying to create by using Galactus. Has nothing to do with Galactus surviving

Galactus would survive just fine going back to his ordinary planet consumption. Nothing implies that be would die.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Galan007
There's also the fact that BCA Galactus wanted to die, and literally committed suicide(via the UN) at the end of the arc.

So it's not like he'd be trying to defend himself against Imperiex's Entropy blasts and whatnot.

Along those lines, the Black Celestial is using Galactus to create a new Big Bang, so why would Imperiex even try to stop him from doing something so desirable?

Would any such motivations have any bearing on a battle board fight?

DarkSaint85
Hulkster:

Are you saying Brainiac consumed Imperiex? Asking for the third time.

Galan007
Along those lines, the Black Celestial is using Galactus to create a new Big Bang, so why would Imperiex even try to stop him from doing something so desirable? Imperiex didn't want B13 to overtake the universe(he even sent one of his Probes to fight B13 in an alternate future where B13 had overtaken the universe), so why would he allow Galactus to?

Imperiex also had self-preservation in mind. BCA Galactus did not -- he wanted to be destroyed.

DarkSaint85
Hulkster:

Asking for the 4th time.

DarkSaint85
Hulkster:

Asking for the fifth time.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Me asking you for like six times now, the same question. It's on this page so am sure you can find it.

TheHulkster
Me asking you for like six times now, the same question. It's on this page so am sure you can find it.

How does this relate to any argument I have made?

DarkSaint85
You will see. It's a simple question.

DarkSaint85
Because your argument is that he will be consumed. So does that mean he has been consumed before, like with Brainiac?

DarkSaint85
Do I need to ask for the seventh time?

DarkSaint85
Hulkster, did Brainiac consume Imperiex?

DarkSaint85
Bump. Still awaiting an answer from Hulkster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.