Claim your Kills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Who have you personally run off the board via trolling, bullying, and them conceding and rage quitting and they ultimately they left the forum for good?

dadudemon
I accidentally caused Firefly dude (not greentext, the other one that had numbers in his name) to rage quit.

Similar with KingKandy. We argued about something and he just quit.

It wasn't intentional both times and I didn't want them to go.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who have you personally run off the board via trolling, bullying, and them conceding and rage quitting and they ultimately they left the forum for good?

Is this a Josh quit thread?

BrolyBlack
Wholy **** I forgot about him before I made this.

But now that you mention it, yes I claim that kill. I also claim Newjack and Q99, those are my scalps.

steverules_2

Bashar Teg
i'm sure i caused a few rage quits since 2004, but i would not be proud to confirm that.

this forum needs more members, not fewer.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2

BrolyBlack
i was relentless, the day he left was one of my best days

steverules_2
Had to look him up, Newjak. Yeah I vaguely remember him, never spoke to the guy. Forgot he was a mod. Last time he posted was in the Star Wars role play thread.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Wholy **** I forgot about him before I made this.

But now that you mention it, yes I claim that kill. I also claim Newjack and Q99, those are my scalps.

Heh... Q99 disappeared because she/he was talking smack (pretty sure that was her/his last post) on the day of the 2016 election about how right-wingers were losers or something to that effect; then, soon after posting that Hillary got her ass handed to her by Trump in the election.

Think she/he disappeared because he/she didn't have the courage to face ANY (not just you) Trump supporters after that.

Not sure you should get credit for that, TI, though I do agree that you routinely trounced his/her ass in debates.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm sure i caused a few rage quits since 2004, but i would not be proud to confirm that.

this forum needs more members, not fewer.

Sure you did, loser. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
you came back tho smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Heh... Q99 disappeared because she/he was talking smack (pretty sure that was her/his last post) on the day of the 2016 election about how right-wingers were losers or something to that effect; then, soon after posting that Hillary got her ass handed to her by Trump in the election.

Think she/he disappeared because he/she didn't have the courage to face ANY (not just you) Trump supporters after that.

Not sure you should get credit for that, TI, though I do agree that you routinely trounced his/her ass in debates.

Well, you/poop certainly have a way with words. Poop/you/him/dude, I don't think you/farts are the reason that Q99 left KMC. You/he/me/we/she/three/tea/pee probably take more credit for people leaving KMC than we/us/them/they/those/balls deserve.

eThneoLgrRnae

I just checked-out Q99's profile because I wanted to find and show everyone his/her final post where he/she was talkin' smack on the day of the election. Couldn't find it. Her/his last post listed is on November 7. Very curious. The election was on the 8th, iirc, or perhaps it was the 9th. I know I'm not remembering it (what he/she posted and when he/she posted it) wrong.

However, I noticed something else quite interesting: it looks like she/he was signed-in just last month but doesn't look like he/she posted anything. Anyone think he/she might've been lurking around since the election but just didn't have the courage to show his/herself? laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
I just checked-out Q99's profile because I wanted to show everyone his/her final post where he/she was talkin' smack on the day of the election. Couldn't find it. Her/his last post listed is on November 7. Very curious. The election was on the 8th, iirc, or perhaps it was the 9th. I know I'm not remembering it (what he/she posted and when he/she posted it) wrong.

However, I noticed something else quite interesting: it looks like she/he was signed-in just last month but doesn't look like he/she posted anything. Anyone think he/she might've been lurking around since the election but just didn't have the courage to show his/herself? laughing out loud

This prolly broke him

And my endless wrecking his arguements

Eon Blue
Joshua Alexander, Son of Fly. That petulant little nuisance is finally off. Good riddance.

Putinbot1
I hope I have never driven anyone off a message board.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I accidentally caused Firefly dude (not greentext, the other one that had numbers in his name) to rage quit.

Similar with KingKandy. We argued about something and he just quit.

It wasn't intentional both times and I didn't want them to go.

Your penance:

10 hail mary's
2 our fathers
slap the next polygamist you meet

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Joshua Alexander, Son of Fly. That petulant little nuisance is finally off. Good riddance. When I returned he flew out of here.

Eternal Idol
Nobody, I hope.

Never understood why posters on message boards let themselves feel such real animosity toward other posters. Sure, argue, talk some shit, but leave it in that particular thread and give them a clean slate in the next.

Q99 was a familiar sounding handle, but I have a tough time remembering posters without avatars. He was here less than a month ago, it seems. Nothing wrong with that, and I hope he continues to post at some point.

Sometimes, this shit just gets old. It's exhausting and time-consuming to trying to keep up, win, and get the last word in a discussion or debate in which nobody is willing to concede. Sometimes a break from posting is just what one needs to continue to enjoy coming back.

Surtur
I remember Q99.

And it feels like the main guy who was in charge of this site more or less abandoned it at some point and then as a result mods increasingly starting allowing more and more rule breaking. And you see the end result.

This is how I interpret it.

And I will say it's understandable the mods would do that. Especially when the site begins to malfunction and you can't fix it,etc. Not blaming them just trying to understand. Cuz if you look this forum has a lot of total registered users. Over 150k. Something had to happen to impact how many come. Back when I started to post here regularly in late 2015 there were more people active here than there are now, but there still weren't many people here overall.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Your penance:

10 hail mary's
2 our fathers
slap the next polygamist you meet

Can I slap myself since I'm Mormon?

https://i.imgur.com/v1G0XUJ.gif

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I remember Q99.

And it feels like the main guy who was in charge of this site more or less abandoned it at some point and then as a result mods increasingly starting allowing more and more rule breaking. And you see the end result.

This is how I interpret it.

And I will say it's understandable the mods would do that. Especially when the site begins to malfunction and you can't fix it,etc. Not blaming them just trying to understand. Cuz if you look this forum has a lot of total registered users. Over 150k. Something had to happen to impact how many come. Back when I started to post here regularly in late 2015 there were more people active here than there are now, but there still weren't many people here overall. Social media happened long before you joined and people moved away from message boards. Simple as that.

BrolyBlack
I take some credit for running bar dock off as well. We got banned at the same time getting into it and never came back

Blakemore
I don't think I've ever had enemies....

Adam Grimes
I made star get banned. So that counts as a forum win even if he reformed itself some time after.

BrolyBlack
Ffs I think I was involved with that one as well. I remember I did a laughing out loud at one of your jokes the rest is history!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.