Trump refuses to allow Dr. Fauci to respond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/04/06/really-chilling-moment-trump-refuses-allow-dr-fauci-answer-question-dangers

Bashar Teg
okay trumpers, time to obey your programming and throw fauci under the bus after you already talked him up heavily

Surtur
Much ado about nothing to me. Trump is right, the guy has spoken about it. We know how Trump feels and we know how Fauci feels.

This comes off like an attempt by an activist masquerading as a reporter to get Fauci and Trump to publicly clash.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
okay trumpers, time to obey your programming and throw fauci under the bus after you already talked him up heavily

Nope, I like Fauci.

Artol
I want to know why he isn't wearing a face mask as well!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by CroftAlice
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/04/06/really-chilling-moment-trump-refuses-allow-dr-fauci-answer-question-dangers

Oh boo roll eyes (sarcastic)

CroftAlice

Lol

Surtur
Well nobody came and turned on Fauci. I doubt anyone is going to do so.

I just don't think this is as big a deal as you thought.

Trials for this drug are ongoing, Trump is just trying to give people some hope he isn't saying go out and buy the drug off the street. Fauci is trying to prepare people for the possibility the drug won't work. This, to me, has been the clear message from these two.

Bashar Teg
right, everyone is avoiding the topic until clear marching orders are given.

"Dr FauCUCK" in 3...2...1....

eThneoLgrRnae
Orange man bad her derp.

Bashar Teg
i can see it now

"i'm glad trump fired fauCUCK. not sure i agree with his decision to replace him with his daughter, but i'm willing to give her a chance. what you don't think she could do the job because she's a woman? typical leftist misogynist POS"

Artol
I'm pretty sure if someone were to get the job it'd be Jared Kushner, he seams to get all the most complicated ones. For some reason.

Bashar Teg
no, it will be ivanka. we'll have weekly podcasts where she teaches us how to use a bedazzler to decorate our masks

Bashar Teg
what an embarrassing topic for trumpers smile

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Artol
I'm pretty sure if someone were to get the job it'd be Jared Kushner, he seams to get all the most complicated ones. For some reason.

Because he is a stupid person's idea of a smart person.

Bashar Teg
trump and foxnews have been delivering their new marching orders today, to turn on "doctor" fauCUCK. I was right.

Surtur
what an embarrassing topic for trumpers smile

You're projecting again. I'm guessing because nobody here turned on Fauci.

That has gotta suck. Talk about fox news some more kid smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Because he is a stupid person's idea of a smart person.

Just call him "right wing AOC".

Bashar Teg
tucker carlson already did a scapegoating hit piece on fauci.

"Fauci is not an economist -- or for that matter, someone who fears being unemployed We should never let someone like that run the country."

Surtur
Tucker was going after Fauci and other medical experts prior to this. You gotta come with more.

Bashar Teg
okay surt, meanwhile fauci is not allowed to give his opinion on the lawdy-lawd-miracle drug. why bother hiring him, then?

he was silenced by trump because his educated opinion conflicted with trump's gamblers' intuition. your happiness and approval of this has been noted

Surtur
Dude has given it like 15-20 times. Lol @ "not allowed".

An activist masquerading as a reporter tried a gotcha question meant to get the two to clash on stage. Judging from how Fauci looked he knew this was what was being attempted. He and Birx have called this shit out before. The press won't listen.

Trump rightfully didn't allow the activist to succeed. Just like when he shut down Jim Acosta. Do I need to post that too?

Bashar Teg
i can't wait until your programming is updated and you start spitting venom over fauCUCK. i'm guessing around 4-5PM tomorrow?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Dude has given it like 15-20 times. Lol @ "not allowed".

An activist masquerading as a reporter tried a gotcha question meant to get the two to clash on stage. Judging from how Fauci looked he knew this was what was being attempted. He and Birx have called this shit out before. The press won't listen.

Trump rightfully didn't allow the activist to succeed. Just like when he shut down Jim Acosta. Do I need to post that too?

He lets every bullshit artist from OAN run their mouths at every press briefing. So why is this reporter different?

Surtur
It's 3:52 so if in 8 minutes I haven't said anything...what u gonna do how you gonna spin that?

Surtur
He lets every bullshit artist from OAN run their mouths at every press briefing. So why is this reporter different?

Probably for the same reason Obama didn't want fox around, but wanted others.

Adam_PoE
Probably for the same reason Obama didn't want fox around, but wanted others.

You But Obama! is noted. Got a But Hillary! coming too? Anything to defend the actions of your tiny-dicked god.

Surtur
You But Obama! is noted. Got a But Hillary! coming too? Anything to defend the actions of your tiny-dicked god.

*yawn* Side that pulled plenty of "but bush!' type shenanigans and also resorts to a "what about obama" when it benefits them needs to shut the f*ck up smile

Bashar Teg
yeah i remember those weak "but bush" excuses, when the loony leftists argued against scapegoating obama for the housing crisis recession which began 3-4 months before he took office.

Adam_PoE
*yawn* Side that pulled plenty of "but bush!' type shenanigans and also resorts to a "what about obama" when needed...needs to shut the f*ck up smile

Why do you not care about the freedom of the press and the silencing of experts?

Surtur
yeah i remember those weak "but bush" excuses, when the loony leftists argued against scapegoating obama for the housing crisis recession which began 3-4 months before he took office.

LMAO, it is always different of course. I get it. I knew someone would be dumb enough to imply it.

But here is the thing: you're gonna have to deal with these activists getting shut down. It's not gonna be stopping.

Adam_PoE
LMAO, it is always different of course. I get it. I knew someone would be dumb enough to imply it.

But here is the thing: you're gonna have to deal with these activists getting shut down. It's not gonna be stopping.

Attempting to extract the truth from a public figure is only activism if said public figure is corrupt.

People who tell truth are not afraid to answer questions.

Surtur
Still, Surt's heart isn't completely turned to stone. To those impacted by these activists not being allowed to pursue their anti-trump agendas: I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I really am. I'm sorry you're being denied this, I know you're used to these people getting their way. I'm sorry things are changing, I know it can be uncomfortable!

My thoughts and prayers are with you in these dark times.

Bashar Teg
Why do you not care about the freedom of the press and the silencing of experts?

good question. hope you don't expect a straight answer

Surtur
I love folk who gas light feeling like they are owed anything.

Giggle. Tell me another funny joke smile

Adam_PoE
Still, Surt's heart isn't completely turned to stone. To those impacted by these activists not being allowed to pursue their anti-trump agendas: I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I really am. I'm sorry you're being denied this, I know you're used to these people getting their way. I'm sorry things are changing, I know it can be uncomfortable!

My thoughts and prayers are with you in these dark times.

I am sorry Trump is such a little pussy that he cannot handle an uncomfortable question. You voted for this, LOL.

Surtur
I am sorry Trump is such a little pussy that he cannot handle an uncomfortable question. You voted for this, LOL.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif

Bashar Teg
weak stunt. s&m-level weak.

it's okay surt, everyone knows you won't answer

Adam_PoE
weak stunt. s&m-level weak.

it's okay surt, everyone knows you won't answer

Something, something Harambe or Marcia Brady.

Bashar Teg
i got $20 on jimmies and some creepy ambiguous reference to my sister(s). let's find out!

eat

Surtur
smile

quanchi112
I am sorry Trump is such a little pussy that he cannot handle an uncomfortable question. You voted for this, LOL. thumb up

Surtur
We can't be allowing activist reporters to hijack these press conferences and prevent us from hearing information just because they don't like Trump and they don't like the info that is being presented.

And no you absolutely will not try to justify that by saying "freedom of the press".

Adam_PoE
We can't be allowing activist reporters to hijack these press conferences and prevent us from hearing information just because they don't like Trump and they don't like the info that is being presented.

And no you absolutely will not try to justify that by saying "freedom of the press".

Refusing to answer questions you do not like is the definition of preventing people from hearing information.

Robtard

Bingo.

Trump's now taken to stacking the news conferences with "journalist" who field him nonsense look-good questions. eg One America News

This should be done away with, it's a waste of everyone's time and valuable press conference minutes, where real journalist don't get to ask.

dadudemon
Refusing to answer questions you do not like is the definition of preventing people from hearing information.

He's a politician: he should know how to use double-speak, like Obama did really well, to avoid answering questions he doesn't want to answer.

quanchi112
Refusing to answer questions you do not like is the definition of preventing people from hearing information. thumb up

quanchi112

And no you absolutely will not try to justify that by saying "freedom of the press". You cannot be this ignorant.

Bashar Teg
he's the real deal, quan. his blood type is koolaid

quanchi112
he's the real deal, quan. his blood type is koolaid I bet he does not even believe half the trash he posts.

Surtur
Quan and his white knight.

#SoEasy

Surtur

So...it's okay for journalists to do it, but not Trump.

Nope not how that works. Neither of these people have the right to prevent us from hearing something.

But in this case Trump didn't prevent us from hearing info we haven't heard before. We know Fauci's opinion. Would have been nice though for Acosta to not interrupt Birx and let her talk.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by quanchi112
I bet he does not even believe half the trash he posts.

he avoids intellectual confrontation of displeasing facts, and instead chooses to confront/attack/slander/triple tag team/pocket-sand the messenger.

any attempt to point out his compulsive intellectual cowardice will be met with denial, deflecton, memez, misuse of the word 'irony', and sometimes allout multi-page/thread meltdowns (when the moon is full)

Surtur
Right, orange man bad, more gas lighting, etc.

Not worth it. Mods won't do shit so just ignoring it seems best thumb up

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

Stringer

Why would the mods have anything to do with this?

Surtur
Originally posted by Stringer

Why would mods have anything to do with threads turning into nothing but shit slinging fests?

Good point, why would that involve any sort of moderation.

Robtard
Why would mods have anything to do with threads turning into nothing but shit slinging fests?

Good point, why would that involve any sort of moderation.

You're literally claimed** that you're just here to "shit post" on more than one occasion, but now you have a problem with shit postings? Explain.

**Granted, this happened every time after your failty points and positions were dismantled by a poster that you don't like.

Surtur
Lol but again: nobody dismantled a point.

So you're gas lighting again. Cuz sadly this is what you've been reduced to doing. It is *all* you can do. Cuck for Quan, cuck for Bash. Pretend they said something sensible when they rarely if ever do. Then you celebrate a pretend victory.

Rinse and repeat.

Adam_PoE
So...it's okay for journalists to do it, but not Trump.

Nope not how that works. Neither of these people have the right to prevent us from hearing something.

But in this case Trump didn't prevent us from hearing info we haven't heard before. We know Fauci's opinion. Would have been nice though for Acosta to not interrupt Birx and let her talk.

How is asking questions preventing people from hearing information?

BrolyBlack

Good point, the only thing the mods do here is ban me, I am your shields.

Surtur
How is asking questions preventing people from hearing information?

This should not be hard to grasp: Dr. Birx was in the middle of speaking. She was critical of China, she then began to speak about the WHO and before she could get the information out Jim Acosta interrupted her to have a go at Trump.

We never got to hear what she was going to say. They do *not* have the right to do that.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

you literally had a signature pic of bada sucking doc manhattans cock and eating his ass out, and got banned for 24 hours. please tell me you're not playing the victim right now

Adam_PoE
you literally had a signature pic of bada sucking doc manhattans cock and eating his ass out, and got banned for 24 hours. please tell me you're not playing the victim right now

It was Bruce Wayne.

Silent Master

No, he didn't.

Robtard
Lol but again: nobody dismantled a point.

So you're gas lighting again. Cuz sadly this is what you've been reduced to doing. It is *all* you can do. Cuck for Quan, cuck for Bash. Pretend they said something sensible when they rarely if ever do. Then you celebrate a pretend victory.

Rinse and repeat.

This is you dodging that you have on multiple occasions claimed that you're just here to "shit post", while complaining that the mods are failing to call out the shit posting. Which was the point,

Maybe change yourself first, before demanding others do?

Surtur
Gas lighting noted.

Robtard
Another dodge because you can't counter the facts posted.

So you're saying you've haven't on on multiple occasions said you're just here to "shit post"? A simple 'yes' (I have) or 'no' (I haven't) will do if you wish.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, he didn't.

Plus that's one ban, Broly has been banned multiple times for shit others seem to skirt for.

I remember him being banned shortly after Trump won for essentially no real reason. Or at least not anything that has been consistently applied.

Stringer

Just grab them by the pussy!

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Another dodge because you can't counter the facts posted.

So you're saying you've haven't on on multiple occasions said you're just here to "shit post"? A simple 'yes' (I have) or 'no' (I haven't) will do if you wish.

I'm referring to your continued assertions people "dismantled" my arguments. Noted your gas lighting is.

Stringer

Robtard
I'm referring to your continued assertions people "dismantled" my arguments. Noted your gas lighting is.

^Seriously thinks his arguments are ironclad. Too funny. Anyhow. Point.

But you accept your hypocrisy in decrying others for "shit posting", while being the guy who has claimed he's here just to shit post.

I point you back to these words of wisdom:

Maybe change yourself first, before demanding others do?

Surtur
Never said ironclad just said nobody in this topic dismantled anything I said.

Sorry if these facts conflict with your opinion. Move on.

Bashar Teg
No, he didn't.

cool gaslight thumb up

Robtard
@surt I wasn't talking about just this specific thread, so you're strawmanning to get one of your eWins.

You do accept your "shit posting" hypocrisy though, good enough. Moving on.

Silent Master
cool gaslight thumb up

It's not a gaslight, you claimed he had Dr Manhattan in his sig. he didn't. hence my "no, he didn't"

I await your apology.

Stringer
No, he didn't.

Do research before you post. It was a bullshit ban imo but it was still a ban

Surtur
@surt I wasn't talking about just this specific thread, so you're strawmanning to get one of your eWins.

You do accept your "shit posting" hypocrisy though, good enough. Moving on.

So you're admitting you are also shit posting.

Good, cuz you'd look dumb as hell if you were serious.

Surtur
It's not a gaslight, you claimed he had Dr Manhattan in his sig. he didn't. hence my "no, he didn't"

I await your apology.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Silent Master
Do research before you post t

Take your own advice. Bash claimed broly had Dr Manhattan in his sig. which wasn't true.

Surtur
Do research before you post. It was a bullshit ban imo but it was still a ban

Damn, two apologies owed.

Surtur
Maybe Rob can just apologize on both their behalves

BrolyBlack

You cant a a joke to save your life, what is your problem?

Bashar Teg

I await your apology.

ooooooh i get it. i thought it was doc-man since there's a lot of doc-hate in vs forums here. thanks for clarifying thumb up

no apology for you since you're a proven time-waster troll. but yes, you were right this time, broken clock

Surtur
Now Stringer has a clear chance here to rise above Bash and apologize.

BrolyBlack
It was Bruce Wayne. Originally posted by Silent Master
No, he didn't.
Just grab them by the pussy!

laughing out loudlaughing out loud
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
right because my point of why brolly was banned was proven totally wrong in a way that totally matters. thus he was unjustly banned....in your mind & your fee-fees

Stringer

Bashar Teg
I haven't given up hope yet smile

BrolyBlack
right because my point of why brolly was banned was proven totally wrong in a way that totally matters. thus he was unjustly banned....in your mind & your fee-fees

It was proven wrong, it was all one big joke, its you whos taking it seriously. I literally posted a youtube video laughing my ass off.

Surtur

Stringer
Take your own advice. Bash claimed broly had Dr Manhattan in his sig. which wasn't true.

Stay safe! We all want you to be able to continuous post here.

Bashar Teg
It was proven wrong, it was all one big joke, its you whos taking it seriously. I literally posted a youtube video laughing my ass off.
i remember the last april fools sigs (bada's face used as toilet paper and discarded), i know the joke. it was hysterical and gave me a good belly laugh both times

as usual you didn't understand that it was time to let it go. tbh bada is pretty awesome for allowing that on april 1, and thanks to you he just might decide not to allow it anymore. thanks brolly thumb up

Stringer
ill be in the arms of baby jesus if i go

Like a figurine baby Jesus?

Surtur
Yeah. Rigged up so tears flow from the eyes, but the tears are beer.

Silent Master

Yes, people love watching me make you look like a fool.

Robtard
So you're admitting you are also shit posting.

Good, cuz you'd look dumb as hell if you were serious.

I actually didn't make a comment or imply that. Buy you're trying as usual. Good luck with that.

Surtur
Oh so just confirm it for me, your posts in this thread: serious or not?

Stringer
Yes, people love watching me make you look like a fool.

Stay gold!!

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
i remember the last april fools sigs (bada's face used as toilet paper and discarded), i know the joke. it was hysterical and gave me a good belly laugh both times

as usual you didn't understand that it was time to let it go. tbh bada is pretty awesome for allowing that on april 1, and thanks to you he just might decide not to allow it anymore. thanks brolly thumb up

You were not involved in the April fools joke this year, it was steve and I. You dont have any idea what your talking about, I was baiting him in banning me and seeing if he would. Your out of your depth on this one, seeing as you were not involved in it, just walk away from acting like your in the know.

Silent Master
Stay gold!!

You make it so easy.

Stringer

Robtard

laughing out loud

No one really tries harder on KMC than him. No one.

Silent Master
^
cheerleader.

Bashar Teg
You were not involved in the April fools joke this year, it was steve and I. You dont have any idea what your talking about, I was baiting him in banning me and seeing if he would. Your out of your depth on this one, seeing as you were not involved in it, just walk away from acting like your in the know.

no, it was steve and steve, like last year. you just added it to your sig, like last year

BrolyBlack
No, Steve and me did the sigs on our profile. Get over it already, if you want to be in on it next year, then feel free.

Bashar Teg
surejan.gif

BrolyBlack
Ffs, How long do you want to talk about this April fools joke you were not apart of?

Bashar Teg
you're a forum tagalong, stop trying to take credit for steve's legendary april fools sigs.

how is this not awkward and embarrassing for you?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
you're a forum tagalong, stop trying to take credit for steve's legendary april fools sigs.

how is this not awkward and embarrassing for you?

Because your not intimidating or remotely even someone I view as anything more than a caustic person online who takes everything way to serious.

Eon Blue

Stringer
Broly is good people

cdtm

Stringer

BrolyBlack

Robtard
cdtm is also a nice guy...

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
he probably behaves chill and gentlemanly toward people he's attracted to, but others here have a different tale to tell about brolly

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
because I'm secure in my sexuality and you apparently need to be forcefully dragged out of the closet, kicking and screaming

BrolyBlack
Oh so now your claiming in gay? Can you stoop any further?

I love how you think your a saint and literally act like the worst person there is on the internet. Now I see why you hate me so muchlaughing out loud

Remember somehow you think your better than me because I voted for Trump yet you don’t act like anything resembling a good person. In fact I would go as far as to say you don’t care about anyone but yourself. Which is why your in the place you are in your life, alone, no friends etc.

Bashar Teg
Oh so now your claiming in gay? Can you stoop any further?

I love how you think your a saint and literally act like the worst person there is on the internet. Now I see why you hate me so muchlaughing out loud

Remember somehow you think your better than me because I voted for Trump yet you don’t act like anything resembling a good person. In fact I would go as far as to say you don’t care about anyone but yourself. Which is why your in the place you are in your life, alone, no friends etc.

leave the closet behind, broly

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
I think people should just be themselves, and i dream of a world where all closets are empty

Eon Blue
leave the closet behind, broly

Why is Broly close minded?

Bashar Teg
probably from being raised in an overly-macho homophobic atmosphere

BrolyBlack
My cousin is gay. Do you want to eat any more of your own shit?

Eon Blue
Hey Bash, We made this video for you. smile

Bt52WaC5m3c

Bashar Teg
you sure got enraged, brolly. now call me gay and I'll show you how a comfortable heterosexual addresses it

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Bt52WaC5m3c

Aww thanks smile is that quan?

Bashar Teg
you guys seem fun and silly. but I'm afraid we need to have a talk about social distancing.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg

Jew Boy
For the sake of public health, more than just his own interest, I hope Trump is right about this Drug.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/8EYDXge.gif

deeply closeted people are often very homophobic, silly

You seem very defensive. Something you wanna tell us?

Surtur
Originally posted by Jew Boy
For the sake of public health, more than just his own interest, I hope Trump is right about this Drug.

Given the reaction to Trump touting this I wonder what would happen if he started talking about how vegetables are good for your health. Would we have millions of progressive vegans dead by the end of the week via starvation?

Bashar Teg
You seem very defensive. Something you wanna tell us?

did you finally get a good night's sleep?

Surtur
Yeah woke up, got out of bed...went to get some non-pajama type clothes out of the closet.

Hey, speaking of closets and things coming out of them...anything you wanna get off your chest?

Bashar Teg
I'm glad that got some needed rest. I was concerned for you when you had that 4:30 am meltdown

Surtur
Oh so you were concerned for another man...I gotcha.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Bt52WaC5m3c

H-holy shit! haermm

Who are the people with you?

Edit - And how did I miss this?

Bashar Teg
Oh so you were concerned for another man...I gotcha.

are you hitting on me? wink

Surtur
So basically we're all terrible people who will be getting tapes once this comes to an end lol. DDM will get one, Broly will, Eon will, I will.

4 Reasons Why

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon
H-holy shit! haermm

Who are the people with you?

Edit - And how did I miss this?

99% sure that's (clockwise from top left) eon, quan, and emmy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>