Doctor treated 350 Cov-19 patients with 100% success using the drug the media hates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I know nobody wants to hear this, and I know the media hates this. But why would anyone want people to not get better? Oh I bet I know why..

Link

Link

Bashar Teg
and then we find out that the title is misleading/wrong. someone else get this, I'm busy rn

BrolyBlack
Nothing is wrong, why are you against this drug cocktail?? Name 3 reasons, go

Bashar Teg
because you've been posting non-cure cures for months. Of course I hope it works

BrolyBlack
Its working and helping people

Putinbot1
The Zinc Sulfate is new, mind!

BrolyBlack
Im glad your well and using drugs!

Putinbot1
Haha not using any at the moment but if I get any symptoms or anyone round me does, trust me with healthcare out here it's best to be prepared.

Surtur
You know the way some act when Trump touts this drug seems to go beyond the excuse they tend to give of "I want him to wait until it is proven".

It comes off like they do not want this drug to actually turn out to be extremely helpful in combating this. And the only reason I can figure is cuz Trump. Cuz if this drug turns out to be very helpful the people who talked shit about this are gonna look silly.

And if they had to choose between a scenario where they look silly or where trump does, they will always choose trump.

BrolyBlack
NY Gov admits drug is working

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
You know the way some act when Trump touts this drug seems to go beyond the excuse they tend to give of "I want him to wait until it is proven".

It comes off like they do not want this drug to actually turn out to be extremely helpful in combating this. And the only reason I can figure is cuz Trump. Cuz if this drug turns out to be very helpful the people who talked shit about this are gonna look silly.

And if they had to choose between a scenario where they look silly or where trump does, they will always choose trump.

See link above

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
NY Gov admits drug is working

Well now there is a conundrum here cuz the left have been praising both Fauci and Cuomo. Wonder who will be believed and who will get thrown under the bus.

BrolyBlack
Fauci most likely

Surtur
I dunno while Cuomo is beloved now he still has stuff in his past the left don't like. They didn't always get along. And now his wanting to change some of new yorks recent criminal reforms is making progressives butt mad

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cuomo-n-y-lawmakers-to-rollback-some-bail-reform-measures-following-police-pushback/

So who knows what they will do.

Bashar Teg
RE: "Doctor treated 350 Cov-19 patients with 100% success using the drug the media hates"

any updates?

Robtard

Bashar Teg
i just hope that the road to this seeming dead end was not prolonged by all that profit-motivated fiddling from our executive branch

these things just happen in medical research, without "help" from the outside. a drug coctail seems hopeful and then it fizzles. this is why it's best not to promote unproven drugs, and to leave it up to the medical community, not the politicians/activist blogs/etc thumb up

Robtard
Even if it works on covid-19, it needs to be fully tested before it's touted as a cure and spread far and wide. What happens if the long term or side affects are severe? Heart problems, liver failure, brain tumors etc.

We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself.

dadudemon

BrolyBlack
Oh man it looks like this is working great.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Oh man it looks like this is working great.

It would be great if it started helping those people who are very sick with COVID-19.

How is NY doing? They were treating a ton of people.

Robtard
Seems with more and more testing, this so hyped 'miracle cure' by Trump and Trumpers is not really effective at treating covid-19.

Fox News falls out of love with hydroxychloroquine

Fox News has fallen out of love with hydroxychloroquine. After weeks of unrelenting coverage hyping the antimalarial drug as a potential game-changing treatment for the coronavirus, the network has all but stopped mentioning it on its airwaves. So has President Donald Trump.

The quiet abandonment of hydroxychloroquine comes as studies indicate it is not an effective treatment against the coronavirus. A French study found last week that the drug does not help patients with the virus. And on Tuesday, a study of hundreds of patents at US Veterans Health Administration medical centers found that patients who took hydroxychloroquine were no less likely to need ventilation and had higher death rates than those who didn't take the drug. -snip

Bashar Teg
not only that but it turns out they would have been safer under standard treatment.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not only that but it turns out they would have been safer under standard treatment.

Oh? How lovely...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh? How lovely...

yyyup

https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

Robtard
I've no problem with the testing, as you have to test to know.

But Trump (and Trumpers following the marching orders) pushing this as hard as he did as a factual cure before the testing was done, let alone still in a nascent stage is just dangerously and idiotically careless to criminal.

Bashar Teg
dangerously and idiotically careless to criminal.

not anymore. this is normal, now

Robtard
FDA Warns Against Wide Use Of The Drugs Trump Hailed As 'Game Changers'

FDA also now saying we need more testing before hailing it as a miracle cure.

Bashar Teg
any updates on the topic? have they studied the potential benefits of hydroxychloroquine + bleach? smile

Robtard
Trump and Fox news have basically stopped peddling this as the miracle cure, so it's to be expected KMC's trumper squad has too.

dadudemon
Trump and Fox news have basically stopped peddling this as the miracle cure, so it's to be expected KMC's trumper squad has too.

Shame, because they are aggregating data and have amassed quite the results.

What Trump should have said is "Heard HCQ+Zinc was a terrible solution to this virus. I don't think we should look into this as one of the solutions." Then watched as everyone goes to town with it being a cure and we'd have probably saved hundreds to thousands of lives.

Luckily, France cares about saving lives and doesn't care about politics.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard
You ripped on John Kerry!? How dare you.

Surtur
Some decent news:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/dr-anthony-fauci-praises-remdesivir-success-in-treating-coronavirus/

dadudemon
Some decent news:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/dr-anthony-fauci-praises-remdesivir-success-in-treating-coronavirus/

Woah! No way!

So the tin-foil hat people were right?

Check it out: on the original HCQ Veterans study, many pointed out the conflict of interest between the researchers and Remdesivir. Researchers on that study also worked for Gilead and Gilead was working on a new drug that would compete with HCQ+Zinc.

They didn't document this conflict of interest in their study in their declarations but some folks caught it and it was brought up in the news.

France's researchers ripped their study to pieces without having to put on the tinfoil hat to talk about them purposefully sabotaging their work to get a certain result.

But it was a retrospective study where they just looked at charts. It was highly uncontrolled and the "HCQ" group did not get consistent dosing, no comparative to the control group, the test group was almost all already intubated and about to die, etc. Lots of problems.

So here come the tinfoil hat people. They said it is because Fauci has a backdoor deal with Gilead to make Remdesivir work. So they put together a super shitty restrospective review, called it a study, and broadcast it to all the major news networks to try and tank the use of it. If it tanks, it removes a major competitor to Remdesivir. If they had similar or even if Remdesivir had a lower theraputic effect, it would stand to lose tens of millions to hundreds of millions HCQ+Zinc was effective and being used. So the best option was destroy that drug as a possible option as part of a "hearts and minds" campaign so doctors and media outlets pick up on Remdesivir when their results start coming in.

The conspiracy theorists were talking about this greater than 2 weeks ago. That Fauci will come in and talk up Remdesivir's results as being incredible and amazing. Then the media will pick it up as a miracle drug. Then HCQ+Zinc will fall by the wayside.

This.Is.Incredible.

My perspective is 'why not both'? Just use any and all drugs necessary to make success happen.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just use any and all drugs necessary to make success happen.

*SNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M THE KING OF THE ****ING WORLD

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
*SNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M THE KING OF THE ****ING WORLD

haermm

D-dammit.

This made me laugh too.

I think all of us are bored and getting super silly.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
haermm

D-dammit.

This made me laugh too.

I think all of us are bored and getting super silly.

r0zyPz2SGYg

Surtur
r0zyPz2SGYg

seAvY9mC-CA

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/tSaApE2vVQKE8/giphy.gif

Stringer

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
Course they hate it. They want us all to feel like there is literally no hope so that when Gates' "miracle vaccine" finally comes out everyone (everyone who doesn't know any better at least) will stupidly be begging for it.

Don't you dare talk about things like strengthening your immune system with vitamins and minerals which God actually gave to mankind (dangerous vaccines are not His doing, that's for sure) and exercise.

No, no, no, noooooo.... ONLY THE VACCINE CAN SAVE US ALL! BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP YOUR GOD BILL GATES, SUCKERS!!!

ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST... OR ELSE!!

Stringer
He's a better dancer than you, no need to get mad.

Or is there smile

You tell me, you have him trapped in the basement with you eating fried rice and having him watching the Apprentice over and over again.

Calling cps.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stringer
You tell me, you have him trapped in the basement with you eating fried rice and having him watching the Apprentice over and over again.

Calling cps.

He ain't trapped, that fried rice is better eating than he has ever had in his life! He chooses to stay.

jaden_2.0
He ain't trapped, that fried rice is better eating than he has ever had in his life! He chooses to stay.

It's the "sauce" he doesn't like.

Too salty.

Surtur
He likes what I tell him to like.

It's why he loves Blue Oyster Cult so much.

Stringer
It's the "sauce" he doesn't like.

Too salty.

haermm

Surtur
Dy4HA3vUv2c

https://media.giphy.com/media/tSaApE2vVQKE8/giphy.gif

We can be like they are...

Robtard
I like several Blue Oyster Cult songs.

Surtur
40,000 men and women everyday, Like Romeo and Juliet

Stringer

Surtur
laaaa la la la la

Stringer
laaaa la la la la

Interpretation:

I have nothing to say

dadudemon
Houston doctor did not buy into the media disparagement and treated all his nursing home patients with the HCQ+Zinc+zpak protocol.

56 residents and 33 staff members were COVID-19 positive.

They started as soon as they saw patients with COVID-19 like symptoms. They stood to lose 15%-20% of their patients based on the mortality rate for that age group.

All patients survived except 1. That puts their case fatality rate at less than 1% for this age group which are all in nursing home medical care due to multiple health conditions - their case fatality rate should have been much higher than the population average but it wasn't.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/fox-26-gets-unprecedented-access-to-texas-1st-nursing-home-to-treat-covid-19-with-hydroxychloroquine

This is also really cool.

Long-term study on 65,000 Italian lupus patients using HCQ resulted in no deaths and only 20 tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.iltempo.it/salute/2020/04/28/news/coronavirus-farmaci-efficaci-news-danni-cura-annalisa-chiusolo-artrite-terapia-idrossiclorochina-sars-cov2-1321227/

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Course they hate it. They want us all to feel like there is literally no hope so that when Gates' "miracle vaccine" finally comes out everyone (everyone who doesn't know any better at least) will stupidly be begging for it.

Don't you dare talk about things like strengthening your immune system with vitamins and minerals which God actually gave to mankind (dangerous vaccines are not His doing, that's for sure) and exercise.

No, no, no, noooooo.... ONLY THE VACCINE CAN SAVE US ALL! BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP YOUR GOD BILL GATES, SUCKERS!!!

ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST... OR ELSE!!

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
RE: "Doctor treated 350 Cov-19 patients with 100% success using the drug the media hates"

any updates?

A National Institutes of Health clinical trial evaluating the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has formally concluded that the drug provides no clinical benefit to hospitalized patients. -National Institute of Health, Nov 2020

Turned out to be more Trumper fake news. Dangerous fake news at that, as taking too much of the drug can be harmful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.