Boris Johnson in Intensive Care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I can't stand the guy or his views and politics but I hope he survives.

Blakemore
He got covid from travelling around the world.... he should be okay.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1

I'm glad to see you take this approach, nobody should be hoping anyone who gets this virus dies. Sadly some have not gotten that memo.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Chris Cuomo got it.

Awful!

Surtur
Yes it was awful. Thank you for showing the contrast between a caring person and an awful person wishing this virus kills people

smile

Bashar Teg
because you totally mean it when you do your little catch word

The dingo ate muh babay. Came at me from the right side.

Awful.
that dude has egg all over his face, awful

i could wallpaper this thread with your many 'awful' gags if you like

Surtur
My compassion is boundless! Show more smile

BrolyBlack
Awful

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Awful

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Blakemore
Bashar teg, you're an *******. I hope you die.

Surtur
I'm not laughing. Nah. Nope.

quanchi112
I'm not laughing. Nah. Nope. Idiots tend to easily amuse themselves.

Surtur
Not even a giggle from me.

quanchi112
Not even a giggle from me. Stupidity at its dumbest.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Idiots tend to easily amuse themselves.

^Has plenty of experience, thinks Khan can beat Yoda. Got dunked on for 200 pages over it.

I feel like this kid loves getting dunked on. Like those people who get off on getting punched in the face.

Bashar Teg
wish death on whomever you please surt, i don't care. but enough of this unwarranted high-and-mighty nonsense:

I'm glad to see you take this approach, nobody should be hoping anyone who gets this virus dies. Sadly some have not gotten that memo.

Surtur
High and mighty? I just know I didn't wish anyone would die from this virus.

I also know I'm superior to anyone hoping others will die from it smile

quanchi112
^Has plenty of experience, thinks Khan can beat Yoda. Got dunked on for 200 pages over it.

I feel like this kid loves getting dunked on. Like those people who get off on getting punched in the face. Another butthurt reference over a fictional hypothetical matchup. Just how stupid are you?

You like trump live in your own delusional world. You did not know what the word majority meant but raged over what the word meant to you. Feelings.

Surtur
Another butthurt reference over a fictional hypothetical matchup. Just how stupid are you?

You like trump live in your own delusional world. You did not know what the word majority meant but raged over what the word meant to you. Feelings.

Log off this account, go to your Eon or Emmy account.

Bashar Teg

I also know I'm superior to anyone hoping others will die from it smile

who would do that? that would be...

Awful herpaderpa

quanchi112
Log off this account, go to your Eon or Emmy account. When the word majority throws you into a tailspin not much can be expected from you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Awful herpaderpa

It would be, but I gotta admit I enjoy being superior to such souls.

quanchi112
It would be, but I gotta admit I enjoy being superior to such souls. Majority will always be your greatest shame. One simple word defeated you.

Surtur
^Has been defeated multiple times to the point he has to flee from an account for several months and sock onto others

#SoEasy

quanchi112
^Has been defeated multiple times to the point he has to flee from an account for several months and sock onto others

#SoEasy One word, majority. I put up the definition to watch you flail. Hillary and majority really worked you over.

Surtur
Hope Boris recovers! A death would be awful! Brexit needs to be fully realized.

Bashar Teg
Hope Boris recovers!

I haven't given up hope yet smile

Surtur
Get well get well soon we want you to get well!

quanchi112
I haven't given up hope yet smile thumb up

Surtur
Glad to know you guys wanna see a brexit ASAP!

Bashar Teg
at which point did i express support for brexit?

Surtur
So much hope in this thread!

quanchi112
Glad to know you guys wanna see a brexit ASAP! Relax.

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/tSaApE2vVQKE8/giphy.gif

Eon Blue
I love watching Surt get owned by Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I love watching Surt get owned by Quan. He loses his shit when I pop up.

Surtur
I love watching Surt get owned by Quan.

Quan this is just weird. Is Emmy gonna come and give "her" opinion too?

And posts like these slap down any claims of "eon is just mocking quan" lol.

quanchi112
Quan this is just weird. Is Emmy gonna come and give "her" opinion too?

And posts like these slap down any claims of "eon is just mocking quan" lol. He is so lost he just posts to himself in madness. Is there any pride left?

Surtur
^Guy who is legit responding to himself via socks

You can't make this up lol

It's moments like these where quan embarrasses those who cuck for him.

quanchi112

It's moments like these where quan embarrasses those who cuck for him. Prove it is my sock. Tell you what let us bet a ban on it. Watch your tail just hide.

Eon Blue

It's moments like these where quan embarrasses those who cuck for him.

You seem delirious.

Bashar Teg
Prove it is my sock. Tell you what let us bet a ban on it. Watch your tail just hide.

eat

Surtur
Not playing the baby games. Take the loss smile

Surtur
You seem delirious.

Yes or no are those who claim you are just mocking quan correct? Settle it for us right now smile

Cuz a heads up: cucking ain't mocking

quanchi112
eat Called it.Originally posted by Surtur
Not playing the baby games. Take the loss smile Another forfeit. I win again.

quanchi112
You seem delirious. I do believe 7th grade is the furthest he got.

Surtur
But a ban would be useless. You'd come back and not a single mod would do shit about it. They ignore your other rule breaking behavior so why not that? Lol.

This is like Superman going "If I lose this bet you get to shoot me with a pistol".

Pointless.

quanchi112
But a ban would be useless. You'd come back and not a single mod would do shit about it. They ignore your other rule breaking behavior so why not that? Lol.

This is like Superman going "If I lose this bet you get to shoot me with a pistol".

Pointless. It would prove you are right. It would prove you have balls. Just like trump baseless nonsense. It is so easy owning you taking the overwhelming majority against you.

Eon Blue

quanchi112

Bashar Teg
Called it.

calm down, NostraQuanus. everyone called it laughing out loud

quanchi112
calm down, NostraQuanus. everyone called it laughing out loud Just once will his pride ever take over.

Eon Blue

Surtur
You guys quan desperately needs your cuckoldry in the movie versus forum, voldemort vs doc manhattan thread specifically.

Prove your loyalty guys.

Bashar Teg
You guys quan desperately needs your cuckoldry in the movie versus forum, voldemort vs doc manhattan thread specifically.

Prove your loyalty guys.

why are you trying to turn the "Boris Johnson in Intensive Care" thread into another "voldemort vs doc manhattan" thread, surt? have some respect

Surtur
U turned it into a cuckoldry thread kid. Don't whine smile

Bashar Teg
well there's already a thread about doc manhattan vs voldemort, why don't post your versus challenge there instead of here smile

Eon Blue
Voldemort wins.

Surtur
Voldemort wins.

Agreed Voldy could beat Boris.

Emmy Evangeline
What's America going to do if Trump gets sick? Pence will have to take over.

Blakemore
Nah, Boris will be fine. Trump and Pence said so.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Blakemore
Nah, Boris will be fine. Trump and Pence said so.

I feel like Faulci is the only one to believe but even then...

Eon Blue

Surtur
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I feel like Faulci is the only one to believe but even then...

Indeed, I especially believe him when he says Trump isn't to blame for testing delays. Glad you do as well.

Emmy Evangeline
Eon due to some recent events I've lost trust with everybody regarding my health

Eon Blue

Blakemore
I have no corona, so that's cool.

Surtur

Emmy Evangeline
I have no corona, so that's cool.

Blake you're not concerned at all?

Eon Blue

Surtur

Surtur

Awful herpaderpa

I don't know who would do it, but I also know I'd be superior to anyone who did it and was too afraid to admit to it.

Emmy Evangeline
It's Emmy

Surtur
Damn Eon can't keep his socks straight.

Next emmy gonna call him "Eon Green" or something.

I guess 2 socks is fine but when u add a 3rd it gets more difficult.

Putinbot1

I guess 2 socks is fine but when u add a 3rd it gets more difficult. Trust me it really isn't my hanna barbera attack had hair bear to Hong Kong Phooey and everyone in between.

Surtur
Hong Kong Phooey, the number 1 super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye.

Putinbot1
Hong Kong Phooey, the number 1 super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye. I even had doris the telephonr and ranger smith from yogi bear, full supporting cast!!! I kid you not. Oh for the internet to be that new again.

Emmy Evangeline

I guess 2 socks is fine but when u add a 3rd it gets more difficult.

I think your cheese just fell of your cracker Surt. You can't go on and on about Quan, Eon, and myself being socks. I've never even quoted on any of Quan's posts or messaged him.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Blake you're not concerned at all? I think it's not as extrememe as made out...

Emmy Evangeline
Blake I feel the same

Artol
Boris Johnson is an incompetent buffoon. He bragged about shaking hands with everyone at a clinic including patients infected with corona a month ago. It's a personal tragedy of course, but you also wonder how much harm he has done with his misguided boisterousness.

https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-i-shook-hands-with-everybody-11948548

I hope he recovers, but I also wish his administration comes to an early end, it's incredibly harmful. And of course not just his, the UK is particularly hard hit because of unnecessary austerity imposed by the conservative governments over the last 10 years, including significant cuts to the NHS. Not voting Tory saves lives.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Artol
Boris Johnson is an incompetent buffoon. He bragged about shaking hands with everyone at a clinic including patients infected with corona a month ago. It's a personal tragedy of course, but you also wonder how much harm he has done with his misguided boisterousness.

https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-i-shook-hands-with-everybody-11948548

I hope he recovers, but I also wish his administration comes to an early end, it's incredibly harmful. And of course not just his, the UK is particularly hard hit because of unnecessary austerity imposed by the conservative governments over the last 10 years, including significant cuts to the NHS. Not voting Tory saves lives. thumb up Good post!

Bashar Teg
yup, a proper "get well mate, and then go f*ck yourself". my thoughts exactly thumb up

gold slorg
yeah same, i don't want him in office, but i don't want him gone from Earth either lol

Surtur
I even had doris the telephonr and ranger smith from yogi bear, full supporting cast!!! I kid you not. Oh for the internet to be that new again.

Oh those 70s and 80s cartoons. Gary Coleman was a f*cking angel in a 80s cartoon. That was the plot.

Putinbot1
Oh those 70s and 80s cartoons. Gary Coleman was a f*cking angel in a 80s cartoon. That was the plot. yup, those cartoons, I had all the bears gang up on the GDF at one point. Ush found it funny so let them go, he often did with my socks. He gets a bad rap but he had a sense of humour.

Surtur
*watching "wait till your father gets home" reruns*

Putinbot1
*watching "wait till your father gets home" reruns* Classic! thumb up

Eon Blue
Is Surtur evil?

Putinbot1
Is Surtur evil? No.

Lord Lucien
Is Surtur evil? Evil? Strange way to spell 'smug.'

dadudemon
Is Surtur evil?

He leaves something to be desired in the compassion department when it comes to certain people but, no.

eThneoLgrRnae

Ya, I'm sure u are actually sincere about wanting him to get better just as you would be if Trump got sick as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Is Surtur evil? Just poor and misinformed.

StiltmanFTW

This is what he gets for Brexit.

Karma.

BrolyBlack

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
thumb up

Surtur
Is Surtur evil?

https://media.giphy.com/media/x7gjmBuaHrWak/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Nah. Surt is just lost.

Blakemore

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Ya, I'm sure u are actually sincere about wanting him to get better just as you would be if Trump got sick as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) dur

Blakemore
Ya, I'm sure u are actually sincere about wanting him to get better just as you would be if Trump got sick as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) dur

eThneoLgrRnae
dur

Yes, that's you, alright. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Yes, that's you, alright. thumb up

why did you edit your post? I was diggin all that raw unbridled emotion

Putinbot1
why did you edit your post? I was diggin all that raw unbridled emotion missed that unfortunately, poor old dur.

Blakemore
REtards everywhere. laughing out loud

dadudemon
I was reading that the Trumpers are counting on Boris using the Hydroxychloroquine + zinc protocol to get better and they will use it to scream and shout from the rooftops that Trump is the Godking.

I sure hope he gets better because he still has Brexit work to do. Not looking forward to the crowing and chest-beating, however.

Blakemore
I thought all of $Murka was hoping /bo would recover...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was reading that the Trumpers are counting on Boris using the Hydroxychloroquine + zinc protocol to get better and they will use it to scream and shout from the rooftops that Trump is the Godking.

I sure hope he gets better because he still has Brexit work to do. Not looking forward to the crowing and chest-beating, however. This might be a Damascus moment for Boris.

Surtur
I read he's on oxygen now. Hope he recovers.

Robtard

Yeah, let's hope he recovers. He's a pile of shit, but death? Nah. Even if he was one of the downplayers of covid-19.

Johnson's current critical condition has Trumpers in a state of panic and fear. Johnson is 55 and seemingly seriously ill. Trump is over 70 and obese and still refuses to wear a mask, shakes hands etc. Makes the threat all to real to them.

BrolyBlack
Trump must be invincible, you guys have been wishing poor health on him for 4 years and still kicking.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Trump must be invincible, you guys have been wishing poor health on him for 4 years and still kicking.

Not sure who you mean with "you guys", but I've not wished death on Trump.

But this is more proof that "wishing" something doesn't make it reality, so you're learning thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure who you mean with "you guys", but I've not wished death on Trump.

But this is more proof that "wishing" something doesn't make it reality, so you're learning thumb up

Bash did wish death upon Trump.

smile

(I love the part that is gonna come next)

Robtard
I'm not Bash, dumbass.

But *citation needed*

Surtur
I know you aren't and I'm sure you're grateful you aren't Bash, but you were wondering who he meant and I provided a name.

Piggle wished Trump would die instead of Boris Johnson. Bash replied "I'm not giving up hope".

Of course later he tried to say it was just trolling. I will enjoy this defense.

But no I won't be going to search for the specific comments. Up to bash as to if he wants to lie or admit to it smile

Robtard
Repeat: *Citation needed*

Because for all I know, you're taking things out of context, which you love to do when attacking people you don't like. You have a long history of this.

Surtur
And because you have a long history of playing games when I do dig out the stuff, my answer is: no

He can confirm what he did or lie about it. I'm actually curious to see which route he'll take.

Bashar Teg
the otf, especially that thread and the million-post thread, is typically a random shitposting area. to demand a linearity-of-conversation narrative there is clown's work.

have fun with your nothing-burger smile

Surtur
I look forward to seeing Rob spin it and agree with you.

I am predicting he will and I do enjoy being proven right(as I so often am)

Robtard
I see, only Surt is allowed to "shit post" and "I was joking".

Surtur
Surtradamus

Robtard
It doesn't take special skills to point out your obvious games and bullshit, Surt.

I just want to know if you've enjoyed yourself? That's all that matters.

Bashar Teg
I see, only Surt is allowed to "shit post" and "I was joking".

he's allowed to random shitpost in the GDF, and i'm not allowed to do it in the OTF. lulz aint he a tender one? laughing out loud

Surtur
Hypocrisy noted.

Bashar Teg
*SelfAwareness.exe has stopped working and needs to close*

try rebooting in safe-space mode

Surtur
Hypocrisy noted.

Robtard
Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has said he is "confident" Boris Johnson will recover from coronavirus, describing the prime minister as a "fighter". -snip

Cool, now could be get a doctor's opinion?

Bashar Teg

Cool, now could be get a doctor's opinion?

could be please?

Surtur
should the guy have said "this dude prolly gonna die" ?

Robtard
should the guy have said "this dude prolly gonna die" ?

No. The point is that we should have the doctor's giving the medical opinions. Or he could have opened up with "our doctors are saying..."

But you knew that and are just shitposting.

Surtur
Well thing is you *also* knew he was just spewing standard political stuff. So getting buttmad over it is weird.

But u do u i shall allow it.

Robtard
I see, now the standard "you mad!1!". Gotcha. Have fun with that, ronnie.

Surtur
You've done that before.

Deny it smile

Robtard
Enjoy whatever wins, don't care, surt.

Topic: Learned that Raab would be in charge of the UK if Boris Johnson dies or is somehow permanently incapacitated due to covid-19.

Though not sure if this is standard second-in-command stuff for the Foreign Secretary (eg like our VP is) or Raab's up because Johnson specifically called for it. Jaden or Whirly could likely answer this.

Surtur
Yes or no have you done the "you mad" before? To anyone here, ever? Even once?

Just wanna get your answer on record smile

Bashar Teg
Topic: Learned that Raab would be in charge of the UK if Boris Johnson dies or is somehow permanently incapacitated due to covid-19.

Though not sure if this is standard second-in-command stuff for the Foreign Secretary (eg like our VP is) or Raab's up because Johnson specifically called for it. Jaden or Whirly could likely answer this.

they must have some sort of protocol for this like we have. but it's too early to think of these things.

Stringer
Yes or no have you done the "you mad" before? To anyone here, ever? Even once?

Just wanna get your answer on record smile

Surtur mad

Marijuana and Percocet he will take

Surtur
embarrasment

Robtard
they must have some sort of protocol for this like we have. but it's too early to think of these things.

Actually, that's the thing, those protocols seem to be loose at best and he's up for command if Johnson dies because Johnson deputized him, not because he was elected as second in command like we elect our VP. I'm sure one of our UK peeps can clarify.

I hope you don't.

Surtur
#SoEasy

quanchi112
#SoEasy #Sotrolly

jaden_2.0

Used to be a "Deputy Prime Minister" role that would take over but the last few governments have moved away from having the role because it was considered a position where cabinet members were put as a sign of disrespect because the role has no real power. This came about when the Conservatives went into a coalition government with the Liberal Democrats and the lib dem leader was made deputy Prime Minister under David Cameron and he was just considered a laughing stock.

Now when the PM is unavailable it is down to who is designated the "First Secretary of State". This will usually be designated from one of the 3 big offices of state under the Prime Minister. Foreign Secretary (in the case of Dominic Raab), Home Secretary or Chancellor of the Exchequer. I think it's at the discretion of the incumbent Prime Minister which position is designated at First Secretary of State though.

Surtur
Hope he recovers to show the unintelligent they were wrong to be against brexit.

Putinbot1
Actually, that's the thing, those protocols seem to be loose at best and he's up for command if Johnson dies because Johnson deputized him, not because he was elected as second in command like we elect our VP. I'm sure one of our UK peeps can clarify.

I hope you don't. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52193461

Robtard
Hope he recovers to show the unintelligent they were wrong to be against brexit.

Covid-19 and Brexit are largely unrelated. So you're either showing your ignorance or this is more attention seeking behavior. Not a good look either way, surt.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Used to be a "Deputy Prime Minister" role that would take over but the last few governments have moved away from having the role because it was considered a position where cabinet members were put as a sign of disrespect because the role has no real power. This came about when the Conservatives went into a coalition government with the Liberal Democrats and the lib dem leader was made deputy Prime Minister under David Cameron and he was just considered a laughing stock.

Now when the PM is unavailable it is down to who is designated the "First Secretary of State". This will usually be designated from one of the 3 big offices of state under the Prime Minister. Foreign Secretary (in the case of Dominic Raab), Home Secretary or Chancellor of the Exchequer. I think it's at the discretion of the incumbent Prime Minister which position is designated at First Secretary of State though.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52193461

Thanks thumb up

Bashar Teg

this is more attention seeking behavior.

^^

Surtur
White knighting confirmed. Now we move on.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>