Top 15 Canon Force Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

Darthadi
Excluding entities, temporarily amps and characters that are obviously very powerfull but featless (like Plagueis). Also, they are in order of overall combative ability, not just raw power.

1. ROS Sidious (i got the impression his amp was permanent)
2. Luke
3.Yoda
4. Vader
5. Windu
6. Snoke
7. Dathomir Talzin
8. Anakin (Zonakin might be higher but not sure where)
9. Dooku
10. Kenobi
11. Vos
12. Kylo Ren
13. Maul
14. Ahsoka
15. Rey

Scizard
You mean in an all out fight?

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Darthadi
Excluding entities, temporarily amps and characters that are obviously very powerfull but featless (like Plagueis). Also, they are in order of overall combative ability, not just raw power.

2. Luke
3.Yoda
4. Vader
5. Windu
6. Snoke
7. Dathomir Talzin
9. Dooku
10. Kenobi
11. Vos
12. Kylo Ren
13. Maul
14. Ahsoka
15. Rey
Solid list, I might put Snoke higher though

Total Warrior

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Darthadi

2. Luke
3.Yoda
4. Vader
5. Windu
6. Snoke
7. Dathomir Talzin
9. Dooku
10. Kenobi
11. Vos
12. Kylo Ren
13. Maul
14. Ahsoka
15. Rey
Yeah as Prime said, solid list, you included Talzin, whom I forgot to put. Snoke however should be equal to RoTJ Palpatine

Total Warrior
Yes Scizard in all-our fights

Darthadi
Snoke might be equal to ROTJ Sheev in force mastery if you take that quote seriously, but he can't contend in sabers. I don't think Snoke's force advantage is enough to defeat Yoda, Vader or Windu considering he is useless with a lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.