Dr Doom vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
DOS Doomsday lands in Latveria and begins storming across the country. Doom intervenes. Shields are up. All other forum rules apply.

Who wins?

Edit: No BFR!

DarkSaint85
Doom sends him to hell. The end.

Smurph
Oh good point.

No BFR.

MrMind
only DOS feats allowed?

Smurph
Yeah. This is DOS starring Doom instead of Superman.

carver9
Doom have some insane showings. He is also one of the most powerful mages in Marvel. This version of Doomsday would be hard pressed at taking a Doom that is trying to actually win with all of his resources. A spell should do the trick. Any magic resistant fts for Doomsday?

Stoic
Without prep, Doomsday would use Doom's ass as a pair of sneakers. With prep, Doom would probably find a way to hijack Doomsday's genes.

tkitna
Originally posted by Stoic
Without prep, Doomsday would use Doom's ass as a pair of sneakers. With prep, Doom would probably find a way to hijack Doomsday's genes.

Pretty much this.

DarkSaint85
Dr Doom turns him into a mouse with magic

LordGod
Doom should win I'd think.

I dont think Doomsday has any showings against magic so it should definitely work on him.

AlbertoJohnAvil

SquallX

carver9
That didn't happen in DOS and also, Doom shields withstood an ongoing attack from 4 Celestials. Doom will be ok.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, his shield can tank it

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
That didn't happen in DOS

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111331909/6487048-9743034924-55619.jpg

Endless mike corrected you on this way back in 2010....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Then there's the fact that Doom has refined the Time Variance Authority tech that he reverse engineered YEARS ago. If Doom chooses to use that tech (which is in his armor), he can EASILY put DD in Temporal Stasis

DarkSaint85
Or just ovoid mind swap after commanding his armour to fly off. Then beat the crap out of Doomsday in a human body, before jumping into a clone body or w/ever

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yup. We know that even if you manage to DESTROY his physical body, the Dark Pact would still allow him to cast spells and/or trigger the activation of certain spells. This was shown and/or explained in the Marquis of Death storyline after Doom was transmuted by the MoD and then eaten by a Megaladon shark after the MoD bfr'd Doom millions of years to the past. That's how Doom was able to come back from all of that.

Even KO'd, the armor's contingencies and Doom's Dark Pact still work. For example, Doom was once KO'd in the mid to late 80s and his armor's contingency defenses triggered. IIRC, Ant Man shrunk down and tried to revive Doom via infiltrating the armor only find out that the armor's Nano tech defenses were triggered the moment Doom got KOd. Also, when Doom got KO'd due to being in the vacuum of space in the 60s and/or 70s, his armor's Life Support contingencies triggered and managed to sustain him for a while (about a week or more, IIRC) until he eventually got rescued by a passing Ovoid ship. Thus, he's had such contingencies in armor and/or magic for years. He's had the Dark Pact since before he turned 16. This was shown and/or explained in the "Torment and Triumph" storyline.

AlbertoJohnAvil
This is a scan, IIRC, from a year or more after he reverse engineered that TVA time tech. He's already incorporated it into his armor.:
https://i.postimg.cc/QKcrNrt4/Doom80.jpg

Here's a scan from when Doom used the prototype Null Time Sequencers that he made by reverse engineering the TVA time tech. He made 3 of them. 1 for Kristoff, 1 for him, and 1 for Reed. The ones he and Reed used in their Time Hax duel actually allowed them to use Temporal based Phasing since they were out of phase w/ normal time. The only things in real time that could affect them while in that state were the TVA Time Enforcers since those Enforcers have the base ability to Time-Synch their weapon systems to effectively counter Time Hax users.:
https://i.postimg.cc/7bqv0j5k/FF352-15.jpg

Damborgson

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud

Eon Blue
Victor wins with ease.

DarkSaint85

Damborgson

abhilegend

Galan007
Also, the punches DD used to originally break free of his prison registered on seismographs all over the country.

...And that was when DD was at his absolute weakest(ie. after he'd been 'killed' and trapped underground for ~200,000 years, deprived of any solar nourishment.)

AlbertoJohnAvil
None of that is gonna matter to Doom tech and magic, at all.

carver9
Damborgson is referring to that one scene being hyperbolic, not Doomsday other fts. It is hyperbole though. Now the other showings can be justified since we actually saw it take place.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its hardly hyperbolic, pre DOS Doomsday destroyed 1/5th of Calaton planet in fight with radiant.

No, he didnt

https://i.postimg.cc/rKRhBwC7/image.jpg

Radiant confirmed that DOOMSDAY needed to destroy a faciility that would set a chain reaction to destroy Calaton. Obviously implying He couldn't planet bust on his own

DD nor Superman wasn't planet busters in that storyline, Supes was CONFUSED as to how Doomsday survived a million nukes in that exact storyline

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
No, he didnt

https://i.postimg.cc/rKRhBwC7/image.jpg

Radiant confirmed that DOOMSDAY needed to destroy a faciility that would set a chain reaction to destroy Calaton. Obviously implying He couldn't planet bust on his own

DD nor Superman wasn't planet busters in that storyline, Supes was CONFUSED as to how Doomsday survived a million nukes in that exact storyline
Uh-huh

https://pm1.narvii.com/6088/d58390a8e291750df655036d9cf6b700ff90f772_hq.jpg

eaebiakuya
Doom have any feat of magic transmutation?

DeadpoolXXX
DD nor Superman wasn't planet busters in that storyline, Supes was CONFUSED as to how Doomsday survived a million nukes in that exact storyline no, he was just amazed that dd was able to tank that explosion without skipping a beat.

and do you even know what a million nukes would do to the earth lol?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
no, he was just amazed that dd was able to tank that explosion without skipping a beat.

and do you even know what a million nukes would do to the earth lol?

50 megatons x 1000000 only tops at the teratons and that's assuming that it was as powerful as the Tsar Bomba, if you use Little Boy, it tops at the gigatons, so if Hunter Prey Supes was a planet buster it wouldn't make sense for him to be surprised that his peer could survive that, besides the other thing that supports the Hunter Prey version of the characters not being planet busters is the fact that Doomsday needed to destroy a facility that would cause a chain reaction that would destroy the planet instead of simply punching the planet.

DarkSaint85
Why would you assume advanced alien tech tops out at Soviet tech from the 60s??? They couldn't even land a man on the moon lmao

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Uh-huh

https://pm1.narvii.com/6088/d58390a8e291750df655036d9cf6b700ff90f772_hq.jpg

LMAO That's NOT EVEN planet busting so what's your point?

laughing out loud such an i---- my god man

DarkSaint85
Read what abhi originally posted, lmao.

Context, Albert. Use it.

Abhi originally said he laid waste to 1/5th of Calaton.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud This chick want my attention so bad

well let me own you real quick then

DarkSaint85
Lol I thought I was on ignore?

Boom. Dance puppet, dance. laughing out loud. Post away, or don't, see if I care.

Just getting a reaction means I've won 😂

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why would you assume advanced alien tech tops out at Soviet tech from the 60s??? They couldn't even land a man on the moon lmao

um BECAUSE There is no mension over yelds, therefore we can only calculate it based on our nukes. COMMON SENSE. use it

DarkSaint85
um BECAUSE There is no mension over yelds, therefore we can only calculate it based on our nukes. COMMON SENSE. use it

Lmao, so Waverider, a guy from the future who can travel to any point in time and space, thought to base his views on the limitations of 1960s Earth Soviet tech. Who, again, I must remind you, weren't even able to get to the moon.

Indeed, great common sense there lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Except We have no way to know over what yield he may be thinking about, we cannot assume anything beyond ours.

DarkSaint85
Except We have no way to know over what yield he may be thinking about, we cannot assume anything beyond ours.

Calaton was one of the most advanced civilizations around almost 200,000 years ago. They already had space travel, even back then.

So you CAN safely assume that no, their technology isn't on par with 1960s Soviet tech.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol I thought I was on ignore?

Boom. Dance puppet, dance. laughing out loud. Post away, or don't, see if I care.

Just getting a reaction means I've won 😂

what reaction? laughing out loud I dont want to see your posts because you're a creep and a weirdo, you stalk me to get debunked on threads everyday

I don't like dudes, Im into WOMEN, I HOPE you know that.

DarkSaint85
Hey there big boy, I've seen your pics though. I'm in love love

Feel free to pop me back on ignore, and do as I tell you haha

AlbertoJohnAvil
wait what? you seen my ---

I would be weirded out by it... but

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I be destroying these dudes so bad on these messageboards that they gotta stalk my pics

AlbertoJohnAvil
I bet these guys on here are the only dudes you interact with and best friends LOL I can tell . weird and socially awkward laughing out loud I'll destroy that claim of yours though in a few. let me go to the store real quick

DarkSaint85
wait what? you seen my ---

I would be weirded out by it... but

You posted them.

https://i.postimg.cc/m126fvc9/les.jpg

I actually go outside unlike you, your life revolve around getting debunked by carv on fiction laughing out loud

In reply to me, as well...

Seriously, are you ok? Do you have like a split personality?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Calaton was one of the most advanced civilizations around almost 200,000 years ago. They already had space travel, even back then.

So you CAN safely assume that no, their technology isn't on par with 1960s Soviet tech. EXCEPT He said 1 million nuclear blasts, he didn't mention yield of these millions of nuclear blasts, therefore we can only calculate it based on our nukes.

DarkSaint85
Is that not a picture of you then? Because remember:

https://i.postimg.cc/v871LXKW/lie.jpg

You hate liars. Are you a liar?

AlbertoJohnAvil
and he derails like the usual to deflect from getting debunked again. CONCESSION accepted saint laughing out loud terrible at this

Idk how carv has issues with you lmao

DarkSaint85
That's not derailing. You being a potential liar is VERY relevant, no?

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Lol so your memory is so poor you can't even remember what you did a day or so ago.

And we are meant to trust your memory when it comes to comics??

Again, not a derailment. This shows you have such a terrible memory, even readily verifiable facts are shaky with you. Let alone your knowledge of comics.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Lol how is it derailing?
Are you saying your memory is not pertinent to a debate?

Smurph
Bump

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Without prep, Doomsday would use Doom's ass as a pair of sneakers. With prep, Doom would probably find a way to hijack Doomsday's genes. This.

Smurph
Battle's in Latveria.

Doom's resources are at hand and Latveria has its defenses.

ODG
^ Which means Doom has already essentially prepped the battleground based on comics against an array of foes.

Doom lobotomizes DOS Doomsday w/ an adamantium chainsaw and turns him into his thrall.

Doom w/ prep in Latveria can enslave Galactus as an energy source. Let's not pretend Doom w/o prep in Latveria cannot handle a super-brick.

carver9
Doom can win this via fist cuff if we are using DOS Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Dr Doom turns him into a mouse with magic

Booya_69

🤔 say now..

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.