Easter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
What do you guys plan to do this year given the circumstances?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
What do you guys plan to do this year given the circumstances? I don't even really know when it is Surt.

jaden_2.0
Not rape, that's for sure.

👀

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't even really know when it is Surt.

This Sunday.

Robtard
Be home due to the lock-down.

I'll probably take a drive through Lucas Valley if it isn't raining in the late morning with the convertible top down. Really nice drive, that. Lots of hills, lots of trees, lots of flowers, cows here and there, lots of green all around.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Be home due to the lock-down.

I'll probably take a drive through Lucas Valley if it isn't raining in the late morning with the convertible top down. Really nice drive, that. Lots of hills, lots of trees, lots of flowers, cows here and there, lots of green all around.

That sounds nicesmile

I'll be grilling some lamb, over-cleaning my garage and over tending my garden....MO has the lockdown until April 24th.

Eon Blue

carthage
Probably go over to my moms or something
Maybe buy a six pack and chill with my uncle and gma

Blakemore
coronavirus goes away....

Eternal Idol
Gotta work that day, and it'll likely be a long day at that. No plans beyond coming home, making dinner, getting my dog some fresh air, sleep, and repeat in a matter of hours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.