Suicide, Domesitc assault, murder all up due to isolation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I would argue and I agree with Trump (never thought I'd say that) After people be one unemployed and lose most of there money, many more may die. A friend of mine has organised rice in some poor Townships I Nigeria, it won't be enough!

Bashar Teg
no surprise, really. i'm gonna go out on a pretty thick limb that guess that this spike in murders is disproportionately of a local variety (in home/family or vs immediate neighbors).

Stringer

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I would argue and I agree with Trump (never thought I'd say that) After people be one unemployed and lose most of there money, many more may die. A friend of mine has organised rice in some poor Townships I Nigeria, it won't be enough!

Yeah I think our reaction to this will cause more damage than the virus. And when I say that I am not referencing any failed response from any country, but just referring to the damage done by these lockdowns.

There are also gonna be people who die as a result of some other disease where they just didn't go into the hospital cuz they were afraid of getting the virus. This will probably be mostly the elderly unfortunately.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah I think our reaction to this will cause more damage than the virus. And when I say that I am not referencing any failed response from any country, but just referring to the damage done by these lockdowns.

There are also gonna be people who die as a result of some other disease where they just didn't go into the hospital cuz they were afraid of getting the virus. This will probably be mostly the elderly unfortunately.

Was watching a report on your latter point today. Specifically people not opting to go ahead with organ transplants because they'll have to be in ICU with potentially seriously ill covid patients. The estimates are up to an extra 80 people a week in the UK dying from not getting organ transplants alone. Not including delayed cancer treatments and a whole host of other deaths.

That being said, the lockdown will also result in fewer deaths from other transmissible diseases.

Hard to predict where it will all balance out to in the end.

BrolyBlack
The way people viciously attack others online, I can only imagine how people in real life are reacting to this crisis.

eThneoLgrRnae
I've said multiple times already that "the cure" will end up being far worse than the virus itself and pooty just gave me his retarded little "hur dur" emoji. Now suddenly he agrees lol. No doubt he'll reply the exact same way to this post to save face rather than admit I was right, of course.

I heard that some government official in California is offering rewards to people who tattle on their neighbors for going outside and/or being around other people. A father was arrested in another state for playing T-ball with his daughter in a mostly empty park. A man was arrested (in Florida , I believe) for engaging in some kind of recreational activity out in the ocean when no one else was anywhere near him. The cops who arrested him were not wearing masks either so for all we know they could've had it and gave it to him.

It looks like with each passing day we are becoming more and more of a police state. It's deeply concerning. And what are the dems doing in the meantime? Are they doing stuff to actually help the country's citizens? Nah, they're getting ready for some more bullshit impeachment shenanigans which will do nothing except waste more time and money during a time of crisis and distract the president from staying focused on dealing with it. You know, kinda like how they distracted him from it the first time with their impeachment nonsense.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I've said multiple times already that "the cure" will end up being far worse than the virus itself and pooty just gave me his retarded little "hur dur" emoji. Now suddenly he agrees lol. No doubt he'll reply the exact same way to this post to save face rather than admit I was right, of course.

I heard that some government official in California is offering rewards to people who tattle on their neighbors for going outside and/or being around other people. A father was arrested in another state for playing T-ball with his daughter in a mostly empty park. A man was arrested (in Florida , I believe) for engaging in some kind of recreational activity out in the ocean when no one else was anywhere near him. The cops who arrested him were not wearing masks either so for all we know they could've had it and gave it to him.

It looks like with each passing day we are becoming more and more of a police state. It's deeply concerning. And what are the dems doing in the meantime? Are they doing stuff to actually help the country's citizens? Nah, they're getting ready for some more bullshit impeachment shenanigans which will do nothing except waste more time and money during a time of crisis and distract the president from staying focused on dealing with it. You know, kinda like how they distracted him from it the first time with their impeachment nonsense. dur

Stringer

Tzeentch
Remember when Star insisted that Obama was going to declare martial law and rewrite the constitution so that he could be the Forever King of America?

Lol, that Star guy was such a dumb retard.

eThneoLgrRnae
What does Star have to do with this thread? The guy hasn't posted here in four years it looks like.

He must really be living rent free in your head lol.

Bashar Teg
What does Star have to do with this thread? The guy hasn't posted here in four years it looks like.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=660830&highlight=title%3A%28Birthday%29+forumid%3A11

dur

Stringer

Can you make those eggs over easy?

Eon Blue

*rolls eyes*

Stringer
Originally posted by Eon Blue
*rolls eyes*

You should open *mouth*

carthage
Sexual harassment

Stringer
https://i.postimg.cc/tRrK2qfk/Wait-huh.gif

Stringer
Originally posted by carthage
Sexual harassment

https://i.postimg.cc/CLVXpbBZ/Trump-fake-news.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, ffs, you all need to grow up.

Putinbot1
Oh, ffs, you all need to grow up. dir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.