Superman God of Strenght vs Herald Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

MrMind
normal superman would oneshot thor, bud

carver9
Thor stomps.

MrMind
superman would oneshot toba hulk in nanosecond

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by carver9
Thor stomps.

MrMind
Originally posted by MrMind
superman would oneshot toba hulk in nanosecond

Senor Cage
Normal Superman wins.

Quick Freeze

Damborgson
I can barely respond to threads anymore. /shrug

Would be nice to have a fresh new generation of debaters. But...I don't think that will be the case.

Quick Freeze

Stoic
No kidding. The forums been turned into a shitter. Stomp stomp stomp, without any hard evidence in many cases. What applies to one company doesn't necessarily apply to the other, and it isn't that difficult to realize that the herald King Thor is far above the high herald tier.

JBL
It's butthurt Superman fans. They are a dying breed though, being caught in lies daily, thus they resort to name calling and bashing. Pay them no mind. But they are good for a good laugh.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
It's butthurt Superman fans. They are a dying breed though, being caught in lies daily, thus they resort to name calling and bashing. Pay them no mind. But they are good for a good laugh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/NUaR52jTLbV2E/giphy.gif

THE HOUSE OF EL ALWAYS WINS!!!

BrolyBlack

celeyhyga17
Current Thor

carver9
I agree with Quick Freeze. About to give that a try today. Lets see how that turns out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.