Superman versus Iceman (Bobby)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Both at peak levels

no bfr

no cis

full capacity

https://i.postimg.cc/YG4dK1sv/p8ku9etujxyy.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/KKtnnJwr/Iceman-Vol-4-1-Textless.jpg

canon feats only

BrolyBlack
Closing in 5...4....3...2..

Sin I AM
stalemate. neither can harm the other

AlbertoJohnAvil
I disagree. Bobby is a thermal energy manipulator. What sustains Clark?

Galan007
What's the argument for Bobby? Legitimately curious?

Can he manipulate the solar energy in Superman's cells?

AlbertoJohnAvil
he's suffered freezing damage to his cells via almost being fully caught in Temporal Suspension before

LordGod
Bobby has no way to counter Superman's speed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Omega level thermokinesis and omnipresent in water. Thats pretty much all you need.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by LordGod
Bobby has no way to counter Superman's speed.

He doesn't need to
Thermokinesis. Omnipresent in water.

CosmicComet
Supes vibrates Bobby out of existence. Bobby enjoys it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I disagree. Bobby is a thermal energy manipulator. What sustains Clark?

No he is not. His powers are constantly changing, he telekinetically manipulates water, he kinetically manipulates his environment in the form of heat exchange and he shunts the heat into another dimension like nightcrawler, cyclops and colossus do when they activate their power. Omnipresence is a stretch because water vapor doesn't exist everywhere.

He could try what he did to Sunfire but I doubt it'd work because they don't have similar powers and IM can't manipulate solar energy, just thermal energy.

StiltmanFTW
Heat Vision for the easy win.

Smurph
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Supes vibrates Bobby out of existence. Bobby enjoys it. laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No he is not. His powers are constantly changing, he telekinetically manipulates water, he kinetically manipulates his environment in the form of heat exchange and he shunts the heat into another dimension like nightcrawler, cyclops and colossus do when they activate their power. Omnipresence is a stretch because water vapor doesn't exist everywhere.

He could try what he did to Sunfire but I doubt it'd work because they don't have similar powers and IM can't manipulate solar energy, just thermal energy.

so Cap Cold is able to steal Flash's speed using thermodynamics, but it won't do shit to Kal. Is that what we're saying here?

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine's heat claws allowed him not only to no-sell Iceman's continuous freeze blast, but also one-shotted him and put him in agony, unable to focus, fight back or even reform.

So don't tell me Supes can't obliterate Bobby with hv, Alberto.

Sin I AM
so Cap Cold is able to steal Flash's speed using thermodynamics, but it won't do shit to Kal. Is that what we're saying here?

Again not all ice based characters operate the same. Flash has always been susceptible to cold, CC cold gun creates a field that slows flash down before they start fighting, Flash doesnt have super senses, CC's gun not only slows Flash down physically it disrupts his connection to the speed force....none of these issues would bother Supes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Again not all ice based characters operate the same. Flash has always been susceptible to cold, CC cold gun creates a field that slows flash down before they start fighting, Flash doesnt have super senses, CC's gun not only slows Flash down physically it disrupts his connection to the speed force....none of these issues would bother Supes.

His power is not COLD!! ****s sake. Making this cold and thermokinesis aren't the same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thermokinesis is removing thermal energy. Yes, a result is cold, but it's molecular manipulation. Also OMNIPRESENT IN WATER. The water in Supes body can become Bobby.

AlbertoJohnAvil
show me Supes fighting a character that has consciously become THE MAJORITY ELEMENT in his body. That is an instakill even for a Kryptonian. Unless you can show me Supes resisting it

StiltmanFTW
His power is not COLD!! ****s sake. Making this cold and thermokinesis aren't the same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thermokinesis is removing thermal energy. Yes, a result is cold, but it's molecular manipulation. Also OMNIPRESENT IN WATER. The water in Supes body can become Bobby.

Stop being a goddamn ape for one second and try backing your claims up with scans.

Sin I AM

Hmmmm....how can I explain this in a way you can easily comprehend.

Iceman (even his evil AoA version) has never controlled the water in a persons body OR become that person.

Iceman is not omnipresent. Yes he can exist as vapor but he cant exist as all vapor everywhere simultaneously nor has he ever been depicted to do so. You are confusing his very limited scale ability with something more grandiose that he hasn't been shown as capable of doing.

He's also never faced someone on that level who can easily overcome absolute zero

Even if Icemans powers were simply thermokinesis (which they arent) Supermans powers are solar based not heat.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

You know you suck when you need a damn woman to explain to you how wrong you are, Albert.

Make it Hydro Man vs. Supes, at least Morris has some feats of controlling water in living beings and hurting them.

DarkSaint85
Lmao I just woke up.

What a lovely thread.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Iceman (even his evil AoA version) has never controlled the water in a persons body OR become that person.

Iceman is not omnipresent. Yes he can exist as vapor but he cant exist as all vapor everywhere simultaneously nor has he ever been depicted to do so. You are confusing his very limited scale ability with something more grandiose that he hasn't been shown as capable of doing.

He's also never faced someone on that level who can easily overcome absolute zero

Even if Icemans powers were simply thermokinesis (which they arent) Supermans powers are solar based not heat.

Sooo this isn't This isn't being omnipresent in water/vapor?
I swear I wish I could create a create of myself to debate against cuz common sense is SEVERELY lacking in this age man
https://i.postimg.cc/wRRptKtV/wisa.jpg

I guess this won't and can't happen to Kal cause his heart, brain and blood be oozing with great solar energy right
https://i.postimg.cc/kBFnWm11/sha.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lmao I just woke up.

What a lovely thread.

kMcAlberto

I'm lovin' it

DarkSaint85
Lol. Who wants to correct Albert's latest scans? I mean I don't think I can gorge myself at this feast any further..

StiltmanFTW
Lol. Who wants to correct Albert's latest scans? I mean I don't think I can gorge myself at this feast any further..

Who wants to waste energy on him?

I mean, he still believes Cap one-shotted Rhino and still hasn't found out what issue that was.

Even though I gave him the issue number, he wasn't able to find the right book.

Sin I AM

Just reaffirms my belief that no-one reads comics and just post scans the find on the internet.

I swear I wish I could create a create of myself to debate against cuz common sense is SEVERELY lacking in this age man

I guess this won't and can't happen to Kal cause his heart, brain and blood be oozing with great solar energy right
https://i.postimg.cc/kBFnWm11/sha.jpg

If you read those comics you wouldn't have posted those scans

DarkSaint85
Tbh I think he's still reading Moon Knight. Or Street Fighter.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Just reaffirms my belief that no-one reads comics and just post scans the find on the internet.

If you read those comics you wouldn't have posted those scans

concession accepted

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Why is it everytime i debunk somebody, a bunch of salty exes come in and derail the thread on past topics i destroyed them on
move on, if you want revenge then debate on a new topic, I DON'T care enough about you weirdos to bring it up tf lmao

StiltmanFTW
Dude, you don't read comics.

You just see random scans posted on the web.

When we ask you about their source or context, you bend over and get anally raped.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'll entertain you when you wanna get debunked on Iceman too, let me know.

DarkSaint85
Aren't those scans non canon because it was all a dream? Where Bobby dreamt of Salma Hayek?

LordGod

https://i.postimg.cc/kBFnWm11/sha.jpg laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Tbh I think he's still reading Moon Knight. Or Street Fighter.

verily

concession accepted

you provided no valid points. there's nothing to concede

DarkSaint85
Aren't those scans non canon because it was revealed it was actually Loki all along?

StiltmanFTW
I'll entertain you when you wanna get debunked on Iceman too, let me know.

You're still looking for that Captain America issue, you dumb ape?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bobby with a shard of deathseed was Loki ?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Stop it, you're just as lost as Sin

Galan007
Aren't those scans non canon because it was revealed it was actually Loki all along? No, but his power was amped by the Apocalypse Seed at the time:
https://i.imgur.com/YxrwuBS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DFgDIFh.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This idiot thought that was Loki in disguise

saving that. but the same dude preaches about "context" LMAOOOOO

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
No, but his power was amped by the Apocalypse Seed at the time:
https://i.imgur.com/YxrwuBS.jpg

Astonishing Xmen from a couple years ago...

AlbertoJohnAvil

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud go on saint, tell us how that was Loki disguise context king

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This idiot thought that was Loki in disguise

saving that. but the same dude preaches about "context" LMAOOOOO

Death Seed = amp.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It wasn't an amp

Galan007

Read the third and fourth lines carefully...

Smurph

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't an amp

Why, because of what Gambit told him later?

He might be repressing a lot of his power, sure, but it doesn't mean he could reach his Death Seed level on his own.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Mystique SAID it wasn't an amp
https://i.postimg.cc/sBmGZMHf/rug.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
It didn't amp him but removed mental blocks...
Plenty of times it has been explained that Bobby has mental blocks on himself..
Emma while in control of him did things bobby didn't but later on he did..

Galan007
Even if you buy that, it is still not a state he achieved on his own. Therefore it is not applicable to your standard, seedless Bobby.

DarkSaint85
Lmao.

Did Albert think i was serious

DarkSaint85
Aren't those scans non canon because it was all a dream? Where Bobby dreamt of Salma Hayek?

Pssst. This was also fake lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud nah man you totally wasn't serious, took you awhile to come back after saying that

made my day

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
Even if you buy that, it is still not a state he achieved on his own. Therefore it is not applicable to your standard, seedless Bobby.

its something Bobby can achieve out of character.. in character you would be correct as he will limit himself, but I mentioned peak in the OP so it's applicable

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud laughing out loud nah man you totally wasn't serious, took you awhile to come back after saying that

made my day

You're an idiot. Like a true retard laughing out loud

Sin I AM
It's odd to think the apocalypse seed wasn't an amp when it amped everyone else like Daken, Archangel, Mystique etc...maybe she was toying with him as she usually does

StiltmanFTW
Mystique SAID it wasn't an amp
https://i.postimg.cc/sBmGZMHf/rug.jpg

Iceman always needs someone or something to "free his mind".

Emma Frost, Betsy Braddock, Death Seed.

It's still an amp, as Bobby was never able to tap into his truest potential on his own.

Smurph
It's odd to think the apocalypse seed wasn't an amp when it amped everyone else like Daken, Archangel, Mystique etc...maybe she was toying with him as she usually does What are you saying Sin?

That Mystique would lie??

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

It's still an amp, as Bobby was never able to tap into his truest potential on his own. I agree.

If it's a state he could only achieve with the Apocalypse seed, then it's not indicative of his 'peak' without the seed in play.

Sin I AM

It's still an amp, as Bobby was never able to tap into his truest potential on his own. forgot about Betsy and the funny thing is even his dark self who is essentially Iceman unfiltered was still beaten by Kurt and a furnace

StiltmanFTW
It's odd to think the apocalypse seed wasn't an amp when it amped everyone else like Daken, Archangel, Mystique etc...maybe she was toying with him as she usually does

It does make sense, as we see Gambit saying this later:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/101077/4179693-iceman%20gambit.png

Point is, Bobby always needed someone or something to unlock his power; he just can't do it on his own.

He's been a closet homo most of his life. He is still learning about himself and his powers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Smurph
What are you saying Sin?

That Mystique would lie??

She's was an xman at one point and we all know X-Men don't lie

AlbertoJohnAvil

It's still an amp, as Bobby was never able to tap into his truest potential on his own.

that's not an amp.. nothing is increasing his powers tenfold.. Its just him without limits, without blocks...

LIKE Mystique says OUTRIGHT in that scan

Galan007
It does make sense, as we see Gambit saying this later:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/101077/4179693-iceman%20gambit.png

Point is, Bobby always needed someone or something to unlock his power; he just can't do it on his own.

He's been a closet homo most of his life. He is still learning about himself and his powers. Once he comes to terms with being a homo, though, he'll become TP-proof.

Canon fact. thumb up

Galan007
that's not an amp.. nothing is increasing his powers tenfold.. Its just him without limits, without blocks...

LIKE Mystique says OUTRIGHT in that scan Did he require the Apocalypse seed to reach that level? Yes or no.

StiltmanFTW

LIKE Mystique says OUTRIGHT in that scan

Unlocking someone's true potential IS an amp.

Because they might never reach that level on their own.

In Iceman's case, he needed at least two telepaths - not to mention initial tutoring from Xavier - to surpass his limits.

Death Seed is no different, it elevated Iceman on higher level than he was able to reach on his own.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Unlocking someone's true potential IS an amp.

Because they might never reach that level on their own.

In Iceman's case, he needed at least two telepaths - not to mention initial tutoring from Xavier - to surpass his limits.

Death Seed is no different, it elevated Iceman on higher level than he was able to reach on his own.

Someones true potential isn't an amp.
Someone removing those blocks ISN'T an amp but an aid.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It made Bobby reach his true potential, but it DIDN'T increase him futher than what he actually is...
Unlocking ones true potential isn't an amp, WHAT are you talking about

AlbertoJohnAvil
Same thing as when Sentry lost his mental blocks

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's literally like saying No moral/ bloodlust is an amp
Or superman being mind controlled/ mental manipulated by max lord to fight wonder woman is an amp

Sin I AM
Alberto makes an interesting (though unintentional) point. Has Apocalypse or his seed lol, failed to amp anyone he's converted? I remember people use to say War Hulk wasn't amped. Are there any other examples?

StiltmanFTW
Someones true potential isn't an amp.
Someone removing those blocks ISN'T an amp but an aid.

Reaching your true potential takes long years. Decades, even.

Omega Level Telepaths (or Death Seed) are a shortcut. It's cheating.

AlbertoJohnAvil
YOU'RE comparing the whole seed to a shard.. THAT'S the difference here
But I guess some parts in comics have said the seed itself its amps..

AlbertoJohnAvil
Reaching your true potential takes long years. Decades, even.

Omega Level Telepaths (or Death Seed) are a shortcut. It's cheating.

that's just gaining help from an outside source to remove ones limitations/ mental blocks not a true amp

StiltmanFTW
Has Apocalypse or his seed lol, failed to amp anyone he's converted?

Wolverine.

But, technically, Nur has given Logan the tech, weapons and had his skeleton bonded with adamantium again.

So we can't say Deathverine had no advantages over pre-The Twelve Bone Claw Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
that's just gaining help from an outside source to remove ones limitations/ mental blocks not a true amp

It's more than just that.

Most mutants won't even come close to their true potential in their lifetime.

So no, we shouldn't treat Iceman's true potential as his standard power level. Not after he REPEATEDLY needed help to reach it.

Eon Blue
Bobby is sexier than Clark, so he wins.

StiltmanFTW
Clark is pretty ugly.

Eon Blue

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's more than just that.

Most mutants won't even come close to their true potential in their lifetime.

So no, we shouldn't treat Iceman's true potential as his standard power level. Not after he REPEATEDLY needed help to reach it.

YOU'RE arguing in character, Base power/ Limitation... AGAINST true potential/ full power though
It's still not an amp.. period

StiltmanFTW
YOU'RE arguing in character, Base power/ Limitation... AGAINST true potential/ full power though
It's still not an amp.. period

It is.

Name one character that wouldn't benefit from having his or hers true potential unlocked by an Omega Level Telepath or a Death Seed.

I'll wait.

xJLxKing

AlbertoJohnAvil
It is.

Name one character that wouldn't benefit from having his or hers true potential unlocked by an Omega Level Telepath or a Death Seed.

I'll wait.

what does that question accomplish?

Everyone would aided like that but when you realise that their limitations are caused by mental blocks due to them being in character/ holding back and etc you will then clue in that they can accomplish it when you remove the limits by making them bloodlusted

StiltmanFTW

-Pr-
We go by how the characters would act, not how we would act in their place. Either take the thread as such, or I'm closing it.

carver9
Supes take this

DarkSaint85
I think Albert thought the thread would attract DC fanboys like his Batman/Maker thread.

Little did he know, KMCs Iceman haters far outweigh Superfans

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
We go by how the characters would act, not how we would act in their place. Either take the thread as such, or I'm closing it.

What did Iceman do thats NOT in character?

DarkSaint85
Reach his full potential

Supermutant
Lol another Alberto special. He should get the wonder man treatment by the forum.

h1a8
Bobby doesn't have the ability to reach his full potential without the death seed. Therefore peak Bobby is him at his best showings minus the death seed.

Diesldude

Stick figure drawings.

Old Man Whirly!
This is fascinating, Delph and I argues this fifteen years ago.

Diesldude

saving that. but the same dude preaches about "context" LMAOOOOO bro he misremembered.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This is fascinating, Delph and I argues this fifteen years ago.

Iceman vs Supes?

AlbertoJohnAvil

Sin I AM
Totally out of context post in 3..2..

StiltmanFTW
I love how it specifies "Bobby" in the thread title.

As if there was some other Iceman. Wtf.

Old Man Whirly!
Iceman vs Supes? yeah, it was a famous thread in the old days of this board. It got really ridiculously pseudo sciencey by all concerned. Funny stuff!

Smurph

As if there was some other Iceman. Wtf. yeah. This thread is a trash fire.

Magnon

As if there was some other Iceman. Wtf.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Totally out of context post in 3..2..

Access to Supes' powers can feasibly be affected

https://i.postimg.cc/VJskycL6/rgv.jpg

Also consider Bobby doesn't need to freeze Supes when he can drain his fluids instead.

https://i.postimg.cc/mhDxG27K/drg.jpg

All this is he was capable of doing waay before the Deathseed.

https://i.postimg.cc/Ty4VL9HV/deas.jpg

Or if you want to get more visceral, create an army of ice clones in his body using his fluids.
https://i.postimg.cc/y3Y3L351/flud.jpg

Also, EXPLAIN to me How does durability or an aura stop a consciousness from taking over or becoming the water in your body?

AlbertoJohnAvil
evil face smokin' I'll wait

BrolyBlack
How did this get to 100 relies...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did this get to 100 relies...

There is a lot to discuss about Drake, that is why.

Superman is barely mentioned here.

Sin I AM
There is a lot to discuss about Drake, that is why.

Superman is barely mentioned here.

hes grossly misunderstood

DarkSaint85
hes grossly misunderstood

It's not even that. People just haunt respect threads and pick up an application or two of their powers.....then try to extrapolate and run with it in a no limits fallacy.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Someone explain to my why Bobby won't do what Killer Frost did here to Supes

https://i.postimg.cc/PCV3hsm4/exa.jpg

Sin I AM
Someone explain to my why Bobby won't do what Killer Frost did here to Supes

https://i.postimg.cc/PCV3hsm4/exa.jpg

because his powers dont work like hers...read justice league vs suicide squad

Supermutant
It's not even that. Alberto People just haunt respect threads and pick up an application or two of their powers.....then try to extrapolate and run with it in a no limits fallacy.

thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
because his powers dont work like hers...read justice league vs suicide squad

you obviously don't know what you're talking about

BOBBY can replicate what Killer frost did, obviously, based ON THE FACT he can affect and drain heat source. Bobby is more than just ice

Thermokinesis is exactly that. Absorb, negate, disperse etc. Molecular control is his powerset....not just making ice

https://i.postimg.cc/nCdw1T4j/orl.jpg

Sin I AM
you obviously don't know what you're talking about

BOBBY can replicate what Killer frost did, obviously, based ON THE FACT he can affect and drain heat source. Bobby is more than just ice

Thermokinesis is exactly that. Absorb, negate, disperse etc. Molecular control is his powerset....not just making ice

https://i.postimg.cc/nCdw1T4j/orl.jpg

Again read the comic. KF powers do not work like Iceman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
She drains heat and needs heat to live and actively use her powers.
She is capable of draining life force due to this.

Adam Grimes
Why are you allowed to keep making threads you consider to be spite?

Sin I AM
She drains heat and needs heat to live and actively use her powers.
She is capable of draining life force due to this.

There you go, reading is fundamental

DarkSaint85
Jesus Christ it's times like this you can tell Sin has practice being a mother lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not one person is gonna bz Superman winning against Bobby though

DarkSaint85
Because you're an idiot who isn't worth anyone's time, and try to pass it off with your arrogance. You've never won a BZ, and putting effort into one against you is like punching a retarded baby - sure, it's easy and you'll win, but still....you punched a retarded baby.

And then you'll just pass it off with a 'whatever' and 'concession accepted' or whatever.

Remember when you BZd Monica against Superman?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'll be waiting

DarkSaint85
You'll be waiting a long time.

Because you're an idiot who isn't worth anyone's time, and try to pass it off with your arrogance. You've never won a BZ, and putting effort into one against you is like punching a retarded baby - sure, it's easy and you'll win, but still....you punched a retarded baby.

And then you'll just pass it off with a 'whatever' and 'concession accepted' or whatever.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Nobody's reading that long ass speech

I offered a challenge, if anybody wanna man up let me know. BUT excuses are expected when alberto challenges somebody. dudes be shaking
I'll be waiting

DarkSaint85
Here's the summary: you're an idiot who isn't worth anyone's time smile

Supermutant
laughing out loud Nobody's reading that long ass speech

I offered a challenge, if anybody wanna man up let me know. BUT excuses are expected when alberto challenges somebody. dudes be shaking

Lol I'm certainly not shaking. So when you lose, you'll leave this forum for good and never come back right?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Here's the summary: you're an idiot who isn't worth anyone's time smile

in short

"I know Albertos gonna trash me in superman vs iceman bz so i'll call him an idiot to avoid it"

laughing out loud THAT'S what I thought

LEAST you know who wins

Supermutant
Please respond Alberto, I'll be waiting.

Originally posted by Supermutant
Lol I'm certainly not shaking. So when you lose, you'll leave this forum for good and never come back right?

Sin I AM

Rambeau?

DarkSaint85
Yah. Was against Leo iirc.

In any case, would be interesting to see Supermutant and his challenge

-Pr-
What did Iceman do thats NOT in character?

Acting like Killer Frost would be pretty out of character, for one.

AlbertoJohnAvil
He can replicate what she did in that instance, Iceman absorbs heat just like her but even better like I showed

DarkSaint85
Has Supermutant just responded to Albert's challenge..and Albert is ignoring it???? Lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't take mutant serious, he doesn't actually read on heralds. not worth my time

DarkSaint85

Lol

Excuses from Albert

Supermutant
He can replicate what she did in that instance, Iceman absorbs heat just like her but even better like I showed

laughing out loud Save it for our BZ. So loser self bans from the forum forever. When do you want to start?

After all this boasting and posturing, you will lose the credibility you have left if you run away. After all this was your challenge.

You said it best Alberto:

I'll be waiting

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol

Excuses from Albert

You know those dudes in the crowd that be shouting "BRON YOU WON'T 1V1 ME THOUGH! I'LL DUNK ON YOU!" ?

Thats mutant laughing out loud heralds is too much for him, he need to get his knowledge before challenging somebody like me

Supermutant
I don't take mutant serious, he doesn't actually read on heralds. not worth my time

eek! In our last BZ I repped two heralds in Thor and Loki. You had a herald in GL Alan Scott and a trans in Dr Fate. As evidence by your signature we all know who won.

But since I don't read much on heralds, then it should be an easy victory for you. At the very least I wouldn't be able to humiliate you more with your signature, because I'll be gone.

So just to be clear you are cowardly running away from your own challenge. From someone who just recently beat you using heralds characters and who constantly shame you on your own threads almost as much as Dark Saint. You have the opportunity to get rid of such person, but now your yellow streak is showing.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I had somewhere to go, and I lost interest in the debate hence why I didn't want to finish my last round, that was obvious but let's leave context out

I won't derail the thread though, if you FEEL superman wins than by all means PROVE it on this thread so you can get embarrassed again, if not, move along, doesn't matter to me laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Alberto is such a coward.

DarkSaint85
So is that a no to the BZ?

Ok, who would you accept a BZ from? Me?

Supermutant
Lol

Excuses from Albert

thumb up I gave you ample opportunity and time to make your final post. I even offered not to make my final one which was very short.

Nothing but excuses from you troll. Again read your own posts above. You are the one who issued the challenge to anyone. Lame troll you have no respect now, didn't have that much to begin with.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I can be whatever you want me to be, as long as you stop stalking me on threads than cool LOL, You live for validation and respect off a bunch of nerds, i live off dominating peeps with my favorite characters, we two diff people laughing out loud Now run along on and don't mention me if the thread isnt about fictional characters

DarkSaint85
don't mention me if the thread isnt about fictional characters

A smart Albert.

-Pr-

Even if that was true, it wouldn't matter. Can doesn't mean will. Iceman doesn't know who Killer Frost is, or what she can do with his powers.

You can't hand me a GL ring and expect me to be Hal Jordan. That's not how it works. You're starting to get in to author avatar territory now.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you serious? Lol what? How do these rules work on here

I just showed you Iceman being able to absorb heat on a larger scale than Killer frost but that's not enough??!

AlbertoJohnAvil
I need to see kmc rules on how characters operate

DarkSaint85
Lmao

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-

You can't hand me a GL ring and expect me to be Hal Jordan.
Lets be honest.
The ring would fly over your head while shouting "Paul of Ireland, you absolutley don't have the ability to overcome great fear. You are also a borderline cripple. A ratchet kid from a 3rd world country i just passed by has a better chance of wielding me. In fact im headed back there now. See ya, have a nice life... Or dont."

DarkSaint85
Lol no, something even worse than that would happen to Pr.

Carver9, you have the ability.....

celeyhyga17
That would probably kill him on the spot if that happened.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>