The torture revenge/fantasy thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Whilst I personally wish no Ill on people in real life. Like any fan of 24, I like me a good bit of torture. Ffs, I'm British, we are the only Country in the world I know of which retains a monument to our torturous past, the Tower of London and actually has a torturous theme park complete with wax figures kids visit on school trips. We even have the worlds most famous BDSM club in the Torture Garden.

Soooooo, in my many decorations of torture I think Persian "Boating" may be the most disgusting. How would you torture someone?

https://culturacolectiva.com/history/scaphism-ancient-persian-torture-method-with-milk-and-honey0

Impediment
Scaphism is definitely a true horror. Reserved for the worst of the worst

Bashar Teg
as my favorite author wrote: "revenge is for children and the emotionally retarded". I can only imagine what his thoughts were on revenge power fantasies

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
Scaphism is definitely a true horror. Reserved for the worst of the worst I always liked an aspect of the Stephen Donaldson, "Gap" series where he had a remote control that could override a chip in his Pets head. So he never broke the guy like Reek was broken in GOT, instead he changed the channel and mad him eat cigarettes or stick things up his arse till it bled etc.

gold slorg
pain is the only enlightenment humanity will ever experience

Putinbot1
Another fictional torture was one where a telepath in a Julian May book, he was a mobster, made his girlfriend orgasm for hours, on and off, day after day till her heart gave out.

Putinbot1
I always though the sadism driven by obsession in Boxing Helena was better than the schlock of the Human Centipede.

dadudemon
Revenge torture? That's reserved for the truly sick and depraved.

Properly meted revenge that falls within the constraints with legal bounds? Nothing sweeter. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Revenge torture? That's reserved for the truly sick and depraved.

Properly meted revenge that falls within the constraints with legal bounds? Nothing sweeter. smile Come on DDM are you saying all notable empires were led by sick people.

Badabing
I just banned Putinbot, who's next?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140626021521/darksouls/images/4/40/Well_what_is_it.gif

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Come on DDM are you saying all notable empires were led by sick people.

Yes, 100%, for sure.

Including current "empires", we have some depraved people leading.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Badabing
I just banned Putinbot, who's next?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140626021521/darksouls/images/4/40/Well_what_is_it.gif

What's going on. All the KMC bans all of a sudden?

What did Whirly do this time?

Impediment
Why did he get banned?

jaden_2.0
Make someone play Dark Souls 3 on the hardest setting whilst listening to The Shaggs album continuously for the rest of their life.

Badabing
What's going on. All the KMC bans all of a sudden?

What did Whirly do this time? Originally posted by Impediment
Why did he get banned? He wanted to make a new account since we can't do user name changes. I was hoping to milk this for more drama. Thanks Impediment. sneer

Bashar Teg
username change worked into a belated april fools gag?

:edit: damn raptor ninja

BrolyBlack
This thread is awful it definitely warranted the lame justice the op was given.

Old man Whirly
Thanks Bada and mods for agreeing to ban me so I could have my name back. thumb up Imp, I guess Bada has told you by now. But thank you all, it's a long time since Putinbot was funny.

Bashar Teg
lulz you didn't capitalize 'man'

bada, come back laughing out loud

Old man Whirly
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

bada, come back laughing out loud haha haha **** yes. Now I will have to live with being an Old man.

Bashar Teg
ask for a mulligan-ban

Galan007

bada, come back laughing out loud Yeah, that's driving me nuts, tbh. sad

You're better than that, Whirly. ermm

Bashar Teg
*dp*

Old man Whirly
ask for a mulligan-ban hah I'm OK with this, it will give people something to latch on to troll me. laughing out loud

Old man Whirly
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, that's driving me nuts, tbh. sad

You're better than that, Whirly. ermm OK G can you ban me this time please.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old man Whirly
hah I'm OK with this, it will give people something to latch on to troll me. laughing out loud

you got that right, Old man Whirly smile

Galan007
OK G can you ban me this time please. No.

You need to live with your mistake. sly

Bashar Teg
^^laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
all trolling aside, you said it yourself galan, it's an eyesore. I hope whirly's lesson is a short one

Bashar Teg
measure twice, cut once

BrolyBlack
haha haha **** yes. Now I will have to live with being an Old man.

This is awful, You need to be banned again for this tragic mistake. Old man..

I mean my God how did you miss the M.....

Galan007
Okay, okay... I'll give you another shot, Whirly.

Don't disappoint me again.

Old man Whirly
Okay, okay... I'll give you another shot, Whirly.

Don't disappoint me again. Thanks old pal, Ban away

BrolyBlack
Thank God, I would be able to deal with the M not capitalized for long.

Bashar Teg
maybe try something like Old_Man_Whirly. I don't think it'll let you be "Old Man Whirly" now

Eon Blue
This thread is a mess.

Bashar Teg
YOU'RE a mess

Old Man Whirly!
maybe try something like Old_Man_Whirly. I don't think it'll let you be "Old Man Whirly" now it didn't so I added an exclamation mark. Like my By Crom! account from long ago.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This is awful, You need to be banned again for this tragic mistake. Old man..

I mean my God how did you miss the M..... because I am old like Logan.

Galan007
Ahh, much better. big grin

Always liked that Crom incarnation, btw. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it didn't so I added an exclamation mark. Like my By Crom! account from long ago.

that works too thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
that works too thumb up thumb up

Eon Blue

dadudemon
Welcome back. Glad you dusted off the old name.

If only PVS did that, too. Back to PVS or Shecter?

My favorite is when Ush would follow me around because he suspected I was a sock troll for the longest time.

Impediment
I guess I ruined the potential drama.

Oops.

Old Man Whirly!

My favorite is when Ush would follow me around because he suspected I was a sock troll for the longest time. I would like us all to have variants of how we were long ago when the internet was clean and fresh, huh really, Ush was funny, I actually liked and miss him.Originally posted by Impediment
I guess I ruined the potential drama.

Oops. haha, it could have run, Ethneo and maybe Sirt would have crowed etc.

Eon Blue
I was initially pissed.

dadudemon
I would like us all to have variants of how we were long ago when the internet was clean and fresh, huh really, Ush was funny, I actually liked and miss him. haha, it could have run, Ethneo and maybe Sirt would have crowed etc.

Then I was be TheDudeMan. Lost my password for that account many many years ago (back in 2000, my e-mail account) and had to 'upgrade' to da-dude-mon like I was Jamaican.

Bashar Teg
Then I was be TheDudeMan. Lost my password for that account many many years ago (back in 2000, my e-mail account) and had to 'upgrade' to da-dude-mon like I was Jamaican.

no such name "TheDudeMan" in the member lists. the word "pathological" comes to mind for some reason. oh nevermind smile

BrolyBlack
because I am old like Logan.

Must be the arthritis and those weak wristssmile

Badabing
it didn't so I added an exclamation mark. Like my By Crom! account from long ago. WB. thumb up

BrolyBlack

My favorite is when Ush would follow me around because he suspected I was a sock troll for the longest time.

You just miss having a guy sniffing your rear. Ush was the best butt sniffer in existence herethumb up

dadudemon
no such name "TheDudeMan" in the member lists. the word "pathological" comes to mind for some reason. oh nevermind smile

You might want to read to understand instead of read to respond so you avoid embarrassing mistakes like this.

Because you missed it, here it is, again:

(back in 2000, my e-mail account)

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You just miss having a guy sniffing your rear. Ush was the best butt sniffer in existence herethumb up

The mustache tickles.

Bashar Teg
ah okay, your phrasing was ambiguous.

Stringer
Auto-Note (Today 01:28 PM)
User banned by Galan007, permanently

Reason: Banning again, because he's senile and f*cked up his new username like a dumbass.

haermm

Flyattractor
Galan007 is a pretty big Butt Hurt Mod.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stringer

Reason: Banning again, because he's senile and f*cked up his new username like a dumbass.

haermm

haermm

Galan007 for KMC President.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Stringer

haermm

eek! laughing

Surtur
Lol so pooty gets banned today and creates a sock.

Pooty the other day: I never came back to circumvent a ban!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
WB. thumb up Thanks Bada. smile

Bashar Teg
oh, surt...

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol so pooty gets banned today and creates a sock.

Pooty the other day: I never came back to circumvent a ban!

Surtur
I know I know, it's different. Reasons smile

Bashar Teg
it actually is different. since Raz isn't around to do name changes, the only way to change your username id to do what whirly did. let's not spoil all this merriment with angry bitter victim-card schenaningans smile

Surtur
#SpecialRules

Surtur
Having the words "Old Man" in his name is semi-ageist so unfortunately...he's gonna be banned I'm sure sad

Bashar Teg
#SpecialRules

okay have fun with your cranky baby games thumb up

Stringer

Bashar Teg
I already did thumb up

dadudemon
I already did thumb up

thumb up

Bashar Teg
I already did thumb up
...7 years ago smile

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up laughing out loudOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
...7 years ago smile laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, 100%, for sure.

Including current "empires", we have some depraved people leading. Did you know DDM that they used to actually pike peoples heads in lots of places around London right into the seventeenth century.

Surtur
It was a different time bro, a different time.

Old Man Whirly!
It was a different time bro, a different time. Yes it was.

Galan007
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Galan007 is a pretty big Butt Hurt Mod. thumb up

dadudemon
Did you know DDM that they used to actually pike peoples heads in lots of places around London right into the seventeenth century.

Considering the adamancy of the early Americans establish inalienable rights to prevent repeats of British atrocities and abuses, yes, it's definitely a thing that "is known."

The filthy redcoats would bombard regular towns of citizens, consistently plundered and raped. Prisoners of War had mortality rates as high as 70% while in British hands. The wounded colonials were tortured and murdered on the battlefield, as well (violating warfare agreements at the time).

This does not include the random home invasions and "property confiscations" which is just random bullshit plundering.

When Washington caught wind of the plundering from the colonials during the War, he asked if he could increase the number of lashes he could give out to his soldiers (the lashings were limited for fear of disabling an abled bodied man) because he didn't want the colonials to be like the filthy redcoats. This didn't stop the colonials from going scorched earth against the British Allies, the Iroquois Indians. They literally burned the farms and crops of the Iroquois so they'd be forced to abandon their lands and towns and not be able to support a standing army with the British. And there are no doubt warcimes committed by colonials against the British (the blood frenzy).

Old Man Whirly!
Considering the adamancy of the early Americans establish inalienable rights to prevent repeats of British atrocities and abuses, yes, it's definitely a thing that "is known."

The filthy redcoats would bombard regular towns of citizens, consistently plundered and raped. Prisoners of War had mortality rates as high as 70% while in British hands. The wounded colonials were tortured and murdered on the battlefield, as well (violating warfare agreements at the time).

This does not include the random home invasions and "property confiscations" which is just random bullshit plundering.

When Washington caught wind of the plundering from the colonials during the War, he asked if he could increase the number of lashes he could give out to his soldiers (the lashings were limited for fear of disabling an abled bodied man) because he didn't want the colonials to be like the filthy redcoats. This didn't stop the colonials from going scorched earth against the British Allies, the Iroquois Indians. They literally burned the farms and crops of the Iroquois so they'd be forced to abandon their lands and towns and not be able to support a standing army with the British. And there are no doubt warcimes committed by colonials against the British (the blood frenzy). Tbh, we committed atrocities right into Myanmar. I have probably told you about my mothers cousin, a junior officer getting shot (probably) for trying to stop torture in front of him. His sister, who died earlier this year kept the investigation going to her death, and don't get me started on Ireland.

dadudemon
Tbh, we committed atrocities right into Myanmar. I have probably told you about my mothers cousin, a junior officer getting shot (probably) for trying to stop torture in front of him. His sister, who died earlier this year kept the investigation going to her death, and don't get me started on Ireland.

I didn't know that. That's crazy AF.

Old Man Whirly!
I didn't know that. That's crazy AF. Yeah, absolutely true he and half a dozen others tried to stop some kind of mass beating and shooting and ended up getting shot too.

BrolyBlack
thumb up

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
I thought this thread was about revenge fantasies smile

my favorite e-badass revenge fantasy of all time:

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo."

Old Man Whirly!
I thought this thread was about revenge fantasies smile

my favorite e-badass revenge fantasy of all time:

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo." what is that from ffs?

Surtur
Old Man Whirly will soon be replaced by a younger more powerful female Asian poster.

I'm sure.

Bashar Teg
what is that from ffs?

it was a pm that I received from surt

j/k https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

NsZMbs5PC64

Old Man Whirly!
Old Man Whirly will soon be replaced by a younger more powerful female Asian poster.

I'm sure. laughing out loud Whirly 23Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it was a pm that I received from surt

j/k https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

NsZMbs5PC64 That's brilliant! laughing out loud

cdtm
"I can kill you in so many ways.. Diabetes from my delicious fudge brownies. Cirosis of the liver from my delicious craft beer. Hardening of the arteries from my pig roast and home made smoked bacon. Don't **** with the chef.

Because then I'll kill you. With flavor."

dadudemon
what is that from ffs?

Old old old copy pasta from 4chan.

Old Man Whirly!
Old old old copy pasta from 4chan. Ahh haven't been to 4chan for at least a decade.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.