Ozark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm suprised this show has no thread. What is Ozark? Justin Bateman wants to be Walter White in a town similar to Banshee. Should be great, it is improving, it can be monotonous. My biggest issue is it lacks the humour both Breaking Bad and Banshee had, as a result it often just seems too miserable.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm suprised this show has no thread. What is Ozark? Justin Bateman wants to be Walter White in a town similar to Banshee. Should be great, it is improving, it can be monotonous. My biggest issue is it lacks the humour both Breaking Bad and Banshee had, as a result it often just seems too miserable.

I have yet to watch this and I live in the Ozarks, I'll start some episodes next week.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
I have yet to watch this and I live in the Ozarks, I'll start some episodes next week. its good but overly miserable. It needs more humour.

Stringer
I just finished season 3. Love this show

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Stringer
I just finished season 3. Love this show its good no doubt. But ****ing miserable. She into S03 now.

Robtard
It's a very good show, but the story quality has dropped each season, imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
It's a very good show, but the story quality has dropped each season, imo. Yeah, Bunker from Banshee turned it into a soap and the show jumped the shark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.