Weakest person who can repeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is the weakest person that can repeat what Vegeta did here? No shields. Replace your character with Vegeta. This is a pure durability showing. Nappa raised his hand, attack happened, Vegeta stands there as if rain is falling on him. Please provide proof of your answer...

6i0Ub6BH1PA

MrMind
TOBA Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
TOBA Hulk

Good answer. At least you're not trolling this time.

DeadpoolXXX
i'd say it would take a solid mid herald honestly. that blast looked to be about the size of a continent.

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i'd say it would take a solid mid herald honestly. that blast looked to be about the size of a continent.

It's good to see you back deadpool

I'd say some low herald bricks like Atlas or Kalibak has very good chance, even high meta like mary marvel or maul

DeadpoolXXX
thx man. probably be around more these days....running out of constructive shit to do lol.

carver9
So the people you all named can stand there with their arms crossed in the heart of this attack while its going off? I most definitely can't see Kalibak doing it. He would probably die. I said repeat, not survive.

DeadpoolXXX
"weakest" who could tank it would probably be brit.

big grin

MrMind
if we go by weakest, then this guy

https://i.imgur.com/WG05iYi.jpg

/thread

carver9
Brit would get sent out of orbit. Lol... i guess my thread is harder for people to answer than I thought. It would probably take the highest end high Herald to stand there with their arms crossed while this goes off. Most Heralds have problems with Nukes.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
if we go by weakest, then this guy

https://i.imgur.com/WG05iYi.jpg

/thread

So he can stand there as if nothing is going on while this attack is going off using nothing but pure durability?

MrMind
oh yeah, butterball is invulnerable
check out avengers the initiative (one of my favorite book) and you'll know

carver9
Whats the most powerful attack he's tanked?

DeadpoolXXX
ok.

so youre not just asking who could tank it. youre also asking who would be completely unmoved by it?

probably classic juggernaut- back when he had the force field.

carver9
ok.

so youre not just asking who could tank it. youre also asking who would be completely unmoved by it?

probably classic juggernaut- back when he had the force field.

Good answer but OP states no shields. smile

DeadpoolXXX
ah damn. you also specified no shields in op. my bad.

not sure then. it could very well take someone in the upper levels of mid herald. maybe even high herald.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Who is the weakest person that can repeat what Vegeta did here? No shields. Replace your character with Vegeta. This is a pure durability showing. Nappa raised his hand, attack happened, Vegeta stands there as if rain is falling on him. Please provide proof of your answer...

6i0Ub6BH1PA

Quasar maybe Jack

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Quasar maybe Jack

Quasar without shields could stand in one spots with his arm crossed and tank this attack without even a scratch? I doubt that.

Whats Jack best durability ft to make you think that? Let's use average showings here.

h1a8
So the people you all named can stand there with their arms crossed in the heart of this attack while its going off? I most definitely can't see Kalibak doing it. He would probably die. I said repeat, not survive.

Anyone who can stand in a star can do it. A star >>>>>>>>> that feat.

Sin I AM
Quasar without shields could stand in one spots with his arm crossed and tank this attack without even a scratch? I doubt that.

Whats Jack best durability ft to make you think that? Let's use average showings here.

Jack's an energy being and Quasar is a GL analogue they kinda come with shields. You just want bricks? If so then Colossus.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Anyone who can stand in a star can do it. A star >>>>>>>>> that feat.

This statement depends on a lot of things.

carver9
Jack's an energy being and Quasar is a GL analogue they kinda come with shields. You just want bricks? If so then Colossus.

This isn't an absorption thread or anything for shielding. Lol... wait, did you say Colossus? Please look at the clip again.

Sin I AM
This isn't an absorption thread or anything for shielding. Lol... wait, did you say Colossus? Please look at the clip again.

It's a city scaled attack. He could tank it.

carver9
It's a city scaled attack. He could tank it.

The attack was seen in space. Easily seen in space and it covered a good distance. Then it was felt on the other side of the world. That was FAR more than a city level attack. Even if it was a city level attack (and its not), show me Colossus TANKING anything close to city level without phase.

h1a8
This statement depends on a lot of things. That feat damaged the surface of the Earth. If the Earth was to go inside the sun then it would be atomized.

You are not only dealing with intense heat, but insane pressure and magnetic forces.

Like I said, anyone who can stand inside a star without being damaged can do it.

Sin I AM
The attack was seen in space. Easily seen in space and it covered a good distance. Then it was felt on the other side of the world. That was FAR more than a city level attack. Even if it was a city level attack (and its not), show me Colossus TANKING anything close to city level without phase.

No need. Just check th respect thread. He's survived worse unscathed

carver9
No need. Just check th respect thread. He's survived worse unscathed

I know about every Colossus showing that I can think of, I am a fan and a Nuke would kill him.

DarkSaint85

6i0Ub6BH1PA

Winter.

Sin I AM
I know about every Colossus showing that I can think of, I am a fan and a Nuke would kill him.

Thats not a nuke. You're overselling tf out of that feat.

DeadpoolXXX
I know about every Colossus showing that I can think of this made me lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Winter.

https://i.postimg.cc/g05W16RT/Channels-Sun1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/W4KhbCGX/Channels-Sun2.jpg

"Left behind a crater of black glass almost 800 miles across...."
https://i.postimg.cc/TPF7T2p1/Channels-Sun3.jpg

SquallX
Wow! Napa destroys a small city. Stop the presses.

carver9
Thats not a nuke. You're overselling tf out of that feat.

Lol, I know it's not, it's bigger. Nuke CAN NOT be seen in space like that AND Nukes doesn't wipe everything clean. Napp blast disintegrated everything in its path. Youre underselling the F out of this ft or you're just not paying attention.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Wow! Napa destroys a small city. Stop the presses.

Look at the ft, rewind it and look at it again.

celeyhyga17
The destructive power was city level. The size of the light show may have been bigger, but we see actual damage level.

StiltmanFTW

6i0Ub6BH1PA

Name the technique, carver.

It's Bakuhatsuha and Vegeta was in the safe-zone, where the AoE attack had no effect.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

SquallX

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The destructive power was city level. The size of the light show may have been bigger, but we see actual damage level. thumb up

The actual destruction the blast caused was shown in the clip carver posted:

https://i.imgur.com/cTcYnOV.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Vegeta is right next to Nappa.

Bakuhatsuha is a radial AoE attack that works pretty much like MGH Nitro's explosion:

https://i.ibb.co/XpN96SK/nitro01.jpg https://i.ibb.co/4PtnGC3/nitro02.jpg https://i.ibb.co/w60n8LF/nitro03.jpg

Wolverine elaborates on the details in the next issue:

https://i.ibb.co/zQ5j5Lr/nitro04.jpg

(...) I noticed -- his hair's not on fire.

And that flannel doesn't look like it's made'a unstable molecules.

But the kicker was the cell phone he used. (replace it with Vegeta's scouter)

No way that survived the blast unless there's some kinda safety zone around him that's not affected by his own power.

Meaning, so long's I keep this contained... stay close... I can do this all afternoon.

Vegeta was doing the same thing as Wolverine --- staying close enough to Nappa, so he wouldn't get his hairdo messed up by the blast.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

The actual destruction the blast caused was shown in the clip carver posted:

Pretty much. And this doesn't look like space, just an aerial photo

StiltmanFTW
I have no doubt Vegeta could withstand it with ease, but in the video carver posted, he wasn't hit by it.

Both Nappa and Vegeta are in the safety zone not affected by the technique.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Vegeta is right next to Nappa.

Bakuhatsuha is a radial AoE attack that works pretty much like MGH Nitro's explosion:

https://i.ibb.co/XpN96SK/nitro01.jpg https://i.ibb.co/4PtnGC3/nitro02.jpg https://i.ibb.co/w60n8LF/nitro03.jpg

Wolverine elaborates on the details in the next issue:

https://i.ibb.co/zQ5j5Lr/nitro04.jpg

(...) I noticed -- his hair's not on fire.

And that flannel doesn't look like it's made'a unstable molecules.

But the kicker was the cell phone he used. (replace it with Vegeta's scouter)

No way that survived the blast unless there's some kinda safety zone around him that's not affected by his own power.

Meaning, so long's I keep this contained... stay close... I can do this all afternoon.

Vegeta was doing the same thing as Wolverine --- staying close enough to Nappa, so he wouldn't get his hairdo messed up by the blast.

angry bump

And since Carv used the anime scene (only manga is 100% canon), I'm comfortable using the GT scene, in which we can even see the safezone around Nappa:

SQu1rWvBUrk

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/g05W16RT/Channels-Sun1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/W4KhbCGX/Channels-Sun2.jpg

"Left behind a crater of black glass almost 800 miles across...."
https://i.postimg.cc/TPF7T2p1/Channels-Sun3.jpg

In light of Stilt's post, changing my answer to Alfred and/or Jarvis and/or Aunt May.

Or all three together.

carver9
Where did you get that from Stilt? Can you provide proof of this? The scene from the anime is canon to the manga. Its when you use scenes that didn't happen in the Manga that it becomes non-canon.

DarkSaint85
Lol it's literally in the video Stilt posted. 19 seconds in. Jesus, Carv.

Edit: LMAO just seen where Stilt got his avy from.

NemeBro
Where did you get that from Stilt? Can you provide proof of this? The scene from the anime is canon to the manga. Its when you use scenes that didn't happen in the Manga that it becomes non-canon. This is the last thing that you should be arguing, that the anime is canon to the manga.

Because in the anime we get a much clearer shot of the crater, i.e. the actual damage Nappa's attack caused, and it is like a small city buster at best.

StiltmanFTW
Where did you get that from Stilt? Can you provide proof of this? The scene from the anime is canon to the manga. Its when you use scenes that didn't happen in the Manga that it becomes non-canon.

You couldn't even name the attack, carver.

DB characters have near perfect control over their ki attacks and what area they affect.

Even *if* Bakuhatsuha could hit Vegeta at that range... Nappa obviously wouldn't want to target Vegeta.

carver9
You couldn't even name the attack, carver.

DB characters have near perfect control over their ki attacks and what area they affect.

Even *if* Bakuhatsuha could hit Vegeta at that range... Nappa obviously wouldn't want to target Vegeta.

Nothing during that scene dictates any of this. All I'm asking for is proof. The attack wouldn't do anything to Vegeta because he's too powerful for the attack to do anything. GT isn't proof of this because that showing didn't happen in any canon Manga.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is the last thing that you should be arguing, that the anime is canon to the manga.

Because in the anime we get a much clearer shot of the crater, i.e. the actual damage Nappa's attack caused, and it is like a small city buster at best.

I highly doubt that was a "small" city buster.

NemeBro
I highly doubt that was a "small" city buster. Doesn't really matter what you doubt, we can clearly see the destruction it wrought. smile thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Nothing during that scene dictates any of this. All I'm asking for is proof. The attack wouldn't do anything to Vegeta because he's too powerful for the attack to do anything. GT isn't proof of this because that showing didn't happen in any canon Manga.

Show me anything suggesting that Bakuhatsuha can affect targets at point-blank range... which goes against the very nature of the attack... and then we'll talk.

Moon-busting is a piece of cake for any Saiyan Saga character... yet they're perfectly capable of controlling their blasts.

Nappa wouldn't risk even singing Vegeta's hair or breaking his scouter, as that could cost him his life.

DarkSaint85
I thought this and phones were Carver's two sole areas of expertise?

StiltmanFTW
Another example of an incredibly powerful radial attack not doing shit to someone being at the ground zero would be Black Bolt, waking up at night and screaming, while in bed with Medusa.

Are we going to pretend that Medusa is more durable than Thanos...?

DarkSaint85
In anime, collateral damage matters right? Hence Carver's hard on for it.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doesn't really matter what you doubt, we can clearly see the destruction it wrought. smile thumb up

How many miles wide was this city?

carver9
Show me anything suggesting that Bakuhatsuha can affect targets at point-blank range... which goes against the very nature of the attack... and then we'll talk.

Moon-busting is a piece of cake for any Saiyan Saga character... yet they're perfectly capable of controlling their blasts.

Nappa wouldn't risk even singing Vegeta's hair or breaking his scouter, as that could cost him his life.

We clearly see the attack surrounding them and Nappa knows his attack would do nothing to Vegeta just like Goku planet busting attack he hit Vegeta with during the same saga didn't even slow Vegeta down. I'm literally asking you to provide proof. It should be easy since you made the assumption

Sin I AM
Curious who the op feels can withstand this devastating display of power

carver9
Not Colossus....lol

CosmicComet
Colossus ain't taking this attack.

*waiting for Pr to assure me he won't ban me.

StiltmanFTW
We clearly see the attack surrounding them and Nappa knows his attack would do nothing to Vegeta just like Goku planet busting attack he hit Vegeta with during the same saga didn't even slow Vegeta down. I'm literally asking you to provide proof. It should be easy since you made the assumption

It's a ground explosion, carver.

Nappa and Vegeta were right next to each other and neither was affected by the blast.

Even if Vegeta were in the blast's range, Nappa wouldn't dare to allow it to touch his prince.

Not only out of respect, but out of fear, as well.

DarkSaint85
In anime, collateral damage matters right? Hence Carver's hard on for it.

Serious q btw

Smurph
Is Carver assuming that Nappa and Vegeta were both hit by the blast?

Seems much more likely that the blast started just outside where they were standing, and exploded outwards

carver9
It's a ground explosion, carver.

Nappa and Vegeta were right next to each other and neither was affected by the blast.

Even if Vegeta were in the blast's range, Nappa wouldn't dare to allow it to touch his prince.

Not only out of respect, but out of fear, as well.

When you're insignificant in DB, you're truly insignificant...

b1Lsna09gkY

The power levels between Nappa and Vegeta was on 2 completely different levels. Also, you can clearly see the dirt raising up and rocks being thrown right up under Vegeta feet.

DarkSaint85
Well, their clothes don't seem to be affected whatsoever. Hence my q.

CosmicComet
Because its armor.

And c'mon. Remember hulk's purple pants.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but in comics, we have the comics code.

In anime, even one as sanitised as DBZ, they still show ripped and torn clothes etc from fighting.

StiltmanFTW
When you're insignificant in DB, you're truly insignificant...

b1Lsna09gkY

The power levels between Nappa and Vegeta was on 2 completely different levels. Also, you can clearly see the dirt raising up and rocks being thrown right up under Vegeta feet.

And yet Beerus, God of Destruction, was annoyed by mere bullets, carver.

Bullets.

So there's no reason to think that Vegeta wouldn't get annoyed by Nappa being clumsy enough not to control his OWN ki attack no expression

CosmicComet
Clothes (even ordinary clothes) being largely in tact from destructive attacks is common in all fiction.

Vegeta took an attack multiple times above napa's powerlevel a few episodes later and his clothes was still mostly in tact. Its special armor anyway, even the clothing part. Unlike hulk's pants.

celeyhyga17
In light of Stilt's post, changing my answer to Alfred and/or Jarvis and/or Aunt May.

thumb up

Covid-19 in an air molecule would survive that.

StiltmanFTW
Bakuhatsuha doesn't really emanate from your body.

It manipulates the planet's geomagnetic field, creating a ground explosion around you. Vegeta was in the safety zone.

Carver is confusing it with one of Piccolo's ultimate techniques, Chōbakuretsumaha. Which is much different.

Galan007
Regardless of whether or not Vegeta was touched by Nappa's blast, carver is still asking which characters could tank a blast of this magnitude:

...So a city-busting attack, at best.

CosmicComet
I think Iron Man could tank it.

Galan007
In anime, collateral damage matters right? Hence Carver's hard on for it. In most cases, collateral damage is completely irrelevant in DB.

StiltmanFTW
In most cases, collateral damage is completely irrelevant in DB.

Yup.

Roshi and Pre-King Kai Piccolo both have destroyed the moon.

And they are ants compared to Nappa, even though he has no feat that comes even close to moon-busting.

Galan007
thumb up

If we're talking only collateral damage, I think Roshi, with a PL of 139, would still have one of the top 5-10 feats to this day.

DarkSaint85
Regardless of whether or not Vegeta was touched by Nappa's blast, carver is still asking which characters could tank a blast of this magnitude:

...So a city-busting attack, at best.

Ok.

Here is the Terminus staff as used by Jorro:

https://i.postimg.cc/x13bf5vf/RCO015-1475792931.jpg

Destroying a city, right?

Here is Colossus:
http://i.imgur.com/3crRzwA.png

Sin I AM
Ok.

Here is Colossus:

😍😍😍😍

carver9
Lol... i don't think it works like that. It's like saying Thor survived Universe level attacks because he was being pounded and blasted on by an angry Celestial. Dark post was terrible.

DarkSaint85
If I have a gun that I can prove can shoot through body armor....

Then shoot a guy who tanks it like Colossus.....

Does that not mean that guy is bulletproof? Help me understand. The feat here is from the staff.

DeadpoolXXX

...So a city-busting attack, at best. brit then

Sin I AM
If I have a gun that I can prove can shoot through body armor....

Then shoot a guy who tanks it like Colossus.....

Does that not mean that guy is bulletproof? Help me understand. The feat here is from the staff.

He probably wants you to prove that the staff was at the same power level during both scenes

CosmicComet
Ok.

Here is Colossus:

How big is lemura? Looks like an ancient Mayan ruins in terms of size. Not a big metropolitan city.

DarkSaint85
He probably wants you to prove that the staff was at the same power level during both scenes
That's like asking to prove a gun has the same power level in every scene. Does Terminus' staff have differing power levels? I am unsure.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
How big is lemura? Looks like an ancient Mayan ruins in terms of size. Not a big metropolitan city.

But East City on the whole wasn't destroyed. A portion of it was.

This is the size of Lemuria (note the scale with the Savage Land). It's small, sure - but still city sized.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/db/33/68db33cf9632e816347ed4392fd63366.jpg

StiltmanFTW
brit then

Brit is only weak strength-wise.

His invulnerability is almost perfect.

CosmicComet
That's like asking to prove a gun has the same power level in every scene. Does Terminus' staff have differing power levels? I am unsure.

But East City on the whole wasn't destroyed. A portion of it was.

This is the size of Lemuria (note the scale with the Savage Land). It's small, sure - but still city sized.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/db/33/68db33cf9632e816347ed4392fd63366.jpg

There are only like 5 major cities in Dragon Ball Earth that house most of its population and they are implied to be much larger than a normal city because of it.

The crater looks like it took out close to half of East City.

I doubt Lemuria is even half of East City tbh.

Adam Grimes
Or everything's smaller.

carver9
So Dark does agree that Hulk withstoor Jane Thor best attack. Whew, glad we finally came to the conclusion on that.

DarkSaint85
If you are going to try and debate against me, don't do it whilst having me on 'ignore' and misrepresenting me. That's just trolling.

MrMind
There are only like 5 major cities in Dragon Ball Earth that house most of its population and they are implied to be much larger than a normal city because of it.

yep,

https://i.imgur.com/By1KQed.jpg

DarkSaint85
Without a scale...we can't compare the two.

Needless to say, it's still a city that got busted completely.

CosmicComet
DB Earth is equivalent to our Earth in size. That's your scale.

The main cities (north, south, east, west, central) are more like countries.

DarkSaint85
thumb up I meant in terms of the destruction.

Are the populations the same in DB Earth as in our Earth?

DarkSaint85
Double post: so I did a bit of research, and this link:
https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17556&p=475452

Said that the distance from Satan City to Gohan's house is 1000km. That's a scale I can use. From the map above, the entirety of East City (East Capitol?) looks to be ~0.5 that, so about 500 km across. That's the dark green blob.

Sin I AM

Said that the distance from Satan City to Gohan's house is 1000km. That's a scale I can use. From the map above, the entirety of East City (East Capitol?) looks to be ~0.5 that, so about 500 km across. That's the dark green blob.

Good post

MrMind

that's huuugeeee, that's like 10 times the size of Tokyo

DarkSaint85

So half of East City would be ~250km.

Terminus used the staff to write on the US from 100 light-years away:
https://i.postimg.cc/DwDTH8gp/RCO021-1469463551.jpg

Colossus took that like a champ.

ODG
^ I would caution equating the continental etching beam with the attack Colossus endured.

The power of the beams from Terminus' lance can vary. And there are different stages/levels that Terminus manifests.

carver9
It's funny that people are still saying Colossus would withstand this. He would melt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.