Kal kent vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
what do you guys think? i want to see your opinion on this one

MrMind
this was done before by you

Kal wins

Kal is exactly who SBP wants to be

Dareangel
and what are the feats kal kent has to suggest he can hurt prime? also, since we know all it takes is a heat vision shot from someone on ultramans level to take kal kent out, do you believe prime wont be able to take him out? and if so then based on what? and please my friend, feats, not some statement where kal kent says he is so strong he can sneeze the universe in a nanosecond or something laughable like that

Dareangel
here is the one shot. tell me, seriously, do you see that happening to superboy prime? honsetly. imagine its superboy prime getting hit with that heat vision. you know what would have happened. SBP would turn around all mad and asked who did this. also, kal kent is stated to have insane 5imp senses, where are they? where are his abilities? all we see is him getting heat visioned into the dirt with a "krunch" sound. and thats always my point. actual fighting feats >>> statements about nanoseconds and galaxies.

Adam Grimes
Pre Crisis Ultraman*

And it wasn't HV, it was a cheap shot lol.

DarkSaint85
And Kal had his powers returNING.

Without a Super sun.

Diesldude

Dareangel
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Pre Crisis Ultraman*

And it wasn't HV, it was a cheap shot lol.

it wasnt a heat vision? what are you talking about? a cheap shot yes, but a cheap shot with heat vision. secondly, even if its a cheap shot, it still had enough force to take him out.

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Without a Super sun.

he said their powers are returning when he was with batman. this scene happened further and there is no indication his powers didnt return already. we know they were returning several scenes before. there is no statement to suggest they are returning to him that slowely. also, in the 1 million arc and this one, we see that its always stated when he is depowered. however, no statement here. we can asume perfectly that his powers returned, he can fly and later on he is using his powers. this is kal kent and this is his durability.

Dareangel
exactly. SBP has very good feats. i dont understand why people say kal kent wins when he doesnt have anything even near the feats prime has when it comes to fighting and overall power.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Dareangel
he said their powers are returning when he was with batman. this scene happened further and there is no indication his powers didnt return already. we know they were returning several scenes before. there is no statement to suggest they are returning to him that slowely. also, in the 1 million arc and this one, we see that its always stated when he is depowered. however, no statement here. we can asume perfectly that his powers returned, he can fly and later on he is using his powers. this is kal kent and this is his durability.

There was no Super Sun present though.

And he SPECIFICALLY says as such.

Dareangel

Without a Super sun.

another thing that interests me, is how can his powers return without the super sun? lets break it down like this. he is empowered by the super sun. when he is away from the super sun, it takes him almost 2 days to start losing them. now, if he lost his powers in this one, even if not fully, his power decreased at least ok? how can his powers return without the super sun? its the only source that can give him back his powers when they are taken away.

DarkSaint85
That's how powerful Brainac is. And what do you mean even if not fully? As I proved with B1M, he has NO powers before the dome came down.

Dareangel
brainiac didnt give him his powers back. i am not talking about the power to weaken him. thats also a subject on its own however, a supossedly powerful being like kal kent is depowered that easily? however the subject is another. superman prime 1 million empowers him thru the super sun. when he is depowered, the only thing that can restore his powers is the super sun, however in this one he gets his powers back without the super sun. it doesnt make sense. they cant return to him without the super sun.

Dareangel
As I proved with B1M, he has NO powers before the dome came down.

but later on they were restored

DarkSaint85
but later on they were restored

Back to 100%, especially without a Super Sun? You can prove this?

Dareangel
Back to 100%, especially without a Super Sun? You can prove this?

thats the point. based on his abilities and character, he wasnt suppose to get any of his powers back because once they are gone, only the super sun, as a source to his power can restore them because his powers come from prime 1 million. however, if this story allows him to still get his powers back, as was stated, then we will go with that. now, i dont need to prove he got his powers fully back, because all i need to show is the fact his powers began to restore when he was with batman. the ultraman fight didnt happen a moment later. it happened several events later. it was never stated that kal kent was still depowered or wasnt at full power, and as we see with his stories, it is always stated when he is not at full power. therefor, here is no reason to asume his powers didnt restore fully for some reason. if you believe he still wasnt at full power and his powers didnt return to him, then the burden of proof is on you. i have the story with me saying his powers got back.
also, take into account he could fly. in the 1 million arc when he began to lose his powers, one of the first things he lost is his flight. another thing to my advantage showing he indeed was at full power.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Pre Crisis Ultraman*

And it wasn't HV, it was a cheap shot lol. yep. superman 1m even says as much afterward-
https://i.postimg.cc/631zHhP9/1.jpg

There was no Super Sun present though.

And he SPECIFICALLY says as such. yep. and then he reaffirms his weakness several more times in the same series-
https://i.postimg.cc/fTXn9333/2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Y2vwtDMz/3.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/6QMDXnPP/4.jpg

but this is not context i would ever expect daretroll to provide lol

DarkSaint85
thats the point. based on his abilities and character, he wasnt suppose to get any of his powers back because once they are gone, only the super sun, as a source to his power can restore them because his powers come from prime 1 million. however, if this story allows him to still get his powers back, as was stated, then we will go with that. now, i dont need to prove he got his powers fully back, because all i need to show is the fact his powers began to restore when he was with batman. the ultraman fight didnt happen a moment later. it happened several events later. it was never stated that kal kent was still depowered or wasnt at full power, and as we see with his stories, it is always stated when he is not at full power. therefor, here is no reason to asume his powers didnt restore fully for some reason. if you believe he still wasnt at full power and his powers didnt return to him, then the burden of proof is on you. i have the story with me saying his powers got back.
also, take into account he could fly. in the 1 million arc when he began to lose his powers, one of the first things he lost is his flight. another thing to my advantage showing he indeed was at full power.

It's easy to prove.

PC Ultraman one shotted him thumb up

Adam Grimes
PC Ultraman would one shot and probably even give a concussion to Prime under the same circumstances. Lol

MrMind
yeah, pre-crisis ultraman cheap shotted a depowered kal kent

dunno how anyone can interpret this as a low showing

Dareangel
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
yep. superman 1m even says as much afterward-
https://i.postimg.cc/631zHhP9/1.jpg

yep. and then he reaffirms his weakness several more times in the same series-
https://i.postimg.cc/fTXn9333/2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Y2vwtDMz/3.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/6QMDXnPP/4.jpg

but this is not context i would ever expect daretroll to provide lol

did you even read my posts? i already stated he got cheap shotted which is just a fact, and i stated that he doesnt have the super sun with him. its not the subject. the subject is, was he at full power or not. and now, your scan actually proved that he indeed got all his powers back, because he literally says that without the super sun, his powers will decrease. therefor, right now he is indeed at full power, which means that once the dome was down, for some reason he got all his powers restored, and now its the regular law of 2 days before he lose his powers because he lacks the super sun. next time, before you rush in to post scans and accuse someone of something, clean the rabid foam out of your mouth, read the posts, and think about the things and how they connect.

Dareangel
Originally posted by MrMind
yeah, pre-crisis ultraman cheap shotted a depowered kal kent

dunno how anyone can interpret this as a low showing

he wasnt depowered. he got his powers restored. no argument he got cheap shotted, but it still was enough to take him down.

Dareangel
It's easy to prove.

PC Ultraman one shotted him thumb up

then you have to prove that at his full power ultraman cant do that. please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.