Trolling Rachal Dolezal - The White Lady Who Pretends to Be Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Depends on the internet "celebrity" but some of them will do congrats and announcements for their fans if you donate and add a message. It's a way for people who do not have internet fame to send virtual "flowers" to someone else using a celebrity. It's also a great way to rake in some cash if you're a celeb and want to make quite a hefty chunk of change.

Well...enter the trolls.

Seriously, watch it. I laughed the uncomfortable laugh while watching this. Where your eyebrows furl but you still let out out a chuckle.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mooncult/status/1250187671311269888

What are your thoughts on this?

Surtur
The laugh I had over this was quite comfy not gonna lie

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Depends on the internet "celebrity" but some of them will do congrats and announcements for their fans if you donate and add a message. It's a way for people who do not have internet fame to send virtual "flowers" to someone else using a celebrity. It's also a great way to rake in some cash if you're a celeb and want to make quite a hefty chunk of change.

Well...enter the trolls.

Seriously, watch it. I laughed the uncomfortable laugh while watching this. Where your eyebrows furl but you still let out out a chuckle.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mooncult/status/1250187671311269888

What are your thoughts on this?

What am I missing? She looks ridiculous, like people who wear too much makeup or people who get too much surgery, but it seems like she's just praising some workers?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
What am I missing?

The numbers. It's the ol' black population % v crimes committed by that population.

Robtard
Ah, thanks.

dadudemon
What am I missing? She looks ridiculous, like people who wear too much makeup or people who get too much surgery, but it seems like she's just praising some workers?

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The numbers. It's the ol' black population % v crimes committed by that population.

Ah, thanks.

Now you know why I was talking about the uncomfortable laugh. You know she's being trolled but it's clearly being done by racists. Likely 4channers.

It's great that she's getting trolled for pretending to be black, though. I do enjoy that part.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Now you know why I was talking about the uncomfortable laugh. You know she's being trolled but it's clearly being done by racists. Likely 4channers.

It's great that she's getting trolled for pretending to be black, though. I do enjoy that part.

I think it might be the best money ever spent in the history of money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.