Bullseye sniping gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
he's only limited to sniping his targets with 6 bullets made of Adamantium.

Bullseye starts overlooking his targets from a 40ft Apartment block, overlooking an empty city Square.
Bullseye is bloodlusted and focused on killing his targets.
Each character is in civilian clothes

Bullseye has 6 shots to hit his target.
His targets are aware of Bullseye's intentions and location. They can only dodge.

Rd 1 Batman

Rd 2 Nightwing

Rd 3 Green Arrow

Rd 4 Daredevil

Rd 5 Iron Fist

rd 6 Cassandra Cain

https://i.postimg.cc/8jqDsjrX/5987236-bullseye-header.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Poor Nightwing.

MrMind
he'd take most of them out, Iron Fist can survive

beatboks
I only see IF and Cass surviving. They may have a bullet whole or 2 when its done though

Sin I AM
All should survive except NW

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't see bats doing it. Aim dodging doesnt help with sniper fire. There's nothing to see or hear to dodge

Sin I AM
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't see bats doing it. Aim dodging doesnt help with sniper fire. There's nothing to see or hear to dodge

Have you never read a Batman comic? He's dodged literally everything

AlbertoJohnAvil
which were obvious pis, hes been downed by less

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bats is GREAT at aim dodging, but this isn't that

Smurph

AlbertoJohnAvil
Obvious aim dodge, i already explained that scan

DD would have a chance due to superhuman senses.....I DON'T see Batman all of a sudden surpassing human sensory maximums and hearing things that are faster than sound.... THAT'S ridiculous

AlbertoJohnAvil
if Batman had some form of sensory amp I'd buy it. As is, it's either PIS or a writer that has never fired a gun.....or both....🤷🏿‍♂️
period

Sin I AM

AlbertoJohnAvil
"not pis"
"dont troll"

I swear this is EXACTLY why I don't go back n forth with my niece

explain how a human can "hear" something that's traveling faster than sound.....let alone the compression wave of air that follows. Unless Batman has some power that we don't know about then it's PIS to me. But like I said, it's most likely just bad writing by a non gun owning writer.

Daredevil actually has a powerset that could POSSIBLY explain doing that

Sin I AM
"not pis"
"dont troll"

I swear this is EXACTLY why I don't go back n forth with my niece

explain how a human can "hear" something that's traveling faster than sound.....let alone the compression wave of air that follows. Unless Batman has some power that we don't know about then it's PIS to me. But like I said, it's most likely just bad writing by a non gun owning writer.

Daredevil actually has a powerset that could POSSIBLY explain doing that

If someone does something consistently enough then it's not pis.

The same way a blind guy has radar sense, it's comics.

Dont be a dumbass.

Being a gun owner is irrelevant again so don't be a dumbass.

Also nothing in Daredevils powerset allows him to dodge bullets yet he does.

If anything Batman who is the Apex street would get a pass but you dickride DD who currently can't handle his own turf.

DarkSaint85
Wait so is is the Batman scan aim dodging or PIS?

Supermutant

DarkSaint85
I think back in the day he thought Batman taking Freeze out was the feat lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Sin I AM
If someone does something consistently enough then it's not pis.

The same way a blind guy has radar sense, it's comics.

Dont be a dumbass.

Being a gun owner is irrelevant again so don't be a dumbass.

Also nothing in Daredevils powerset allows him to dodge bullets yet he does.

If anything Batman who is the Apex street would get a pass but you dickride DD who currently can't handle his own turf.

laughing out loud THAT didn't make ANY sense. You're dismissed, I said what i said, you can go back n forth with somebody else

Proverbs 27:15-17 New Life Version (NLV)
15 An arguing woman is like water falling drop by drop on a day it is raining. 16 To try to stop her is like trying to stop the wind, or like trying to catch oil in his right hand.

KJV 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

DarkSaint85
Omg lol

Supermutant
laughing out loud THAT didn't make ANY sense. You're dismissed, I said what i said, you can go back n forth with somebody else

15 An arguing woman is like water falling drop by drop on a day it is raining. 16 To try to stop her is like trying to stop the wind, or like trying to catch oil in his right hand.

KJV 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Proverbs 18:2 ESV -- A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud ^What I tell y'all?

STALKING hahahahaha

Y'all just be thinking I be saying anything out my mouth. Mutant got salty from when I called him trash (LOL he is) and now hes trying to get his RevEnGe by agreeing with any party that disagrees with me. I LIKE IT

My words HOLD ALOT of value. Now go squad up with your forum buddies and gossip about me more. make my name more relevant, i like tears son. I FEED off it

laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Besides sin, (i don't go back n forth with women, theres a reason why the bible states this) I'd like anybody to prove what I said is wrong. warning: yo can get molly whopped like saint did on this thread (Thor planet size ship) when he engaged me just RECENT laughing out loud

Make a wise choice. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17132605&highlight=can+thor#post17132605

DarkSaint85
Erm....no you didn't.

You actually supported me and posted evidence that I was correct, an that you were wrong

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'll respond to this when somebody argues how Bruce is dodging 6 rounds from a supersonic

saint is delusional like always, let him believe his delusions like how he believed deathseed amp was a "Dream" laughing out loud laughing out loud always a laugh

DarkSaint85
I'll respond to this when somebody argues how Bruce is dodging 6 rounds from a supersonic

saint is delusional like always, let him believe his delusions like how he believed deathseed amp was a "Dream" laughing out loud laughing out loud always a laugh

Are you high and/or schizo?

Edit: in any case, reported.

Galan007
Why the f*ck is Alberto quoting scripture?

In any case, the constant trolling and dick-measuring needs to stop or bans will ensue, etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
WHAT LOL? I get REPORTED for that? laughing out loud understood Galan. Saint, I'll stop bullying you.

Lets get back on topic

ANYWAYS, THATS FAULTY LOGIC, Idc how many times someone does something....if there's no explanation as to how they can perform a feat then it's PIS. A normal human with zero enhancements shouldn't be able to do it. Doesnt matter how much fans want to believe it, its PIS. Batman is the poster child for this.
At least DD has some fictional superpower that's thoroughly explained that lets is entertain the idea that it could allow such a feat.

PERIOD.

DarkSaint85
But by that logic, DNA mutations logically don't give you superpowers, only cancer.

So Magneto, Legion, Storm etc should all be disregarded.

Supermutant
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud ^What I tell y'all?

STALKING hahahahaha

Y'all just be thinking I be saying anything out my mouth. Mutant got salty from when I called him trash (LOL he is) and now hes trying to get his RevEnGe by agreeing with any party that disagrees with me. I LIKE IT

My words HOLD ALOT of value. Now go squad up with your forum buddies and gossip about me more. make my name more relevant, i like tears son. I FEED off it

laughing out loud

confused You make 10 threads a day trollberto, it's kind of hard not to post on one before they get closed. I've been laughing at your foolishness and agreeing with others who do the same since you first got active here. Nothing has changed.

What do I need revenge for 0-6 trollberto? You constantly gets owned in every thread because of your own stupidity.

I also see that you still haven't figured out how the ignore function works. You have no value outside of being the forum fool, and yours words couldn't mean less.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But by that logic, DNA mutations logically don't give you superpowers, only cancer.

So Magneto, Legion, Storm etc should all be disregarded.

my point is not that DD's powers allow him the physical capabilities to dodge the round, it's that his superhuman "hearing" allows him to hear the trigger pull, firing pin strike etc...from a distance and thus allow him to move accordingly before the round arrives. Batman has no such ability. So while neither one possesses speed faster than a bullet, based on their powersets (or lack thereof in Batman's case), the reason one should be able to do it and the other not is clear.

https://i.postimg.cc/JDH75mgQ/prol.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
AND UM DNA mutations are an X factor. At least it's a fictional attempt to explain extraordinary abilities. Not a writer asking the reader to suspend disbelief for no other reason than a character is popular. Try again

DarkSaint85
Yes but my point is that if you are going to throw everything out because it has no scientific basis, or no explanation, then pretty much all the mutants get zero feats.

AlbertoJohnAvil
idc what or how outlandish the explanation is. As long as one is presented. Powers or abilities with no explanation given is best left for cartoons or joke characters like OPM or Squirrel Girl.

DarkSaint85
The explanation given is that it's Batman. That's a crap explanation, but it's given.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Supermutant
confused You make 10 threads a day trollberto, it's kind of hard not to post on one before they get closed. I've been laughing at your foolishness and agreeing with others who do the same since you first got active here. Nothing has changed.

What do I need revenge for 0-6 trollberto? You constantly gets owned in every thread because of your own stupidity.

I also see that you still haven't figured out how the ignore function works. You have no value outside of being the forum fool, and yours words couldn't mean less.

laughing out loud laughing out loud LMAOOOO another long wided essay of tears. THAT'S COOL, I laugh at myself sometimes too LMAO. Only reason people acknowledge you is when you randomly mention me like an obsessed fan. You made a vs thread and NOT one person commented on it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t667721.html
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughable. Galan said i can't dick measure anymore so thats my last say on that, now the adults are talking. spectate and watch a pro lecture kid. don't make me get abhi to dismantle you again

AlbertoJohnAvil
"yours words couldn't mean less."

MY WORDS means ALOT thats why you're going to keep responding to me because you know everything I say is FACTS. FACT LOL

Now write another essay to me to prove how ur anything but trash since my WoRdS cOuLdNt Mean aNyThING lEss

laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
The explanation given is that it's Batman. That's a crap explanation, but it's given.

"Because he's the goddamned Batman" holds the same weight as OPM or Bugs Bunny with me. It's cool to disagree, but there's a reason Batman catches so much flack.....people don't like Mary Sues

Supermutant
Being an elite martial artist is basically treated like a superpower in comics. These characters know how to sense subtle changes in their environment and stuff like that all the time. One can basically train themselves to have enhanced senses, it doesn't have to be directly from a super power. Plus Bats was stated to be a meta a while back.

AlbertoJohnAvil
hahahahahaha like I said. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud was gonna write another essay again to prove he's below sub par in debating. WELL unfortunately i can't derail and explain how you're below subpar so you can go tell that hilarious claim to somebody else. Maybe they'll look at you as a ToP tIeR idk xD

I'm debating with saint right now , stop begging for my attention

AlbertoJohnAvil
and Batman isn't no damn meta, stop it. He's a normal human

DarkSaint85
Not anymore.

Supermutant
laughing out loud laughing out loud LMAOOOO another long wided essay of tears. THAT'S COOL, I laugh at myself sometimes too LMAO.

I guess for those who struggle to read a couple of sentences like two or three is a long winded essay.

Only reason people acknowledge you is when you randomly mention me like an obsessed fan. You made a vs thread and NOT one person commented on it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t667721.html
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughable.

So you are looking for my threads even though you claimed to have me on ignore. laughing Yet you claim that I am stalking you but you are searching for my previous comments and bzs. cool I don't need to state retarded stuff to get attention. Is that thread even 2 days old? I'm in no rush for comments like a crazed simpleton.

Galan said i can't dick measure anymore so thats my last say on that, now the adults are talking.

That is another contest that you would come up way short in again. Making you 0-7 trollberto.

spectate and watch a pro lecture kid. don't make me get abhi to dismantle you again laughing cool

Why do I need to spectate and watch? When I have already debated you 3 times in BZs and know from first hand experience that you can't win. How many times did I dismantle you? How many votes did you get again?

AlbertoJohnAvil
they made a clarification on Twitter that he's not. Waller is just using "meta" as a term for people acting as super beings.

https://www.cbr.com/scott-snyder-batman-not-metahuman/

DarkSaint85
Writer interviews are inadmissible.

Moreover, Snyder specifically says he can't speak for Suicide Squad lol.

Supermutant
and Batman isn't no damn meta, stop it. He's a normal human

You are just a glutton for punishment. Bats certainly isn't normal according to feats. Which is what we the adults go by here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermutant
You are just a glutton for punishment. Bats certainly isn't normal according to feats. Which is what we the adults go by here.

Lol it's not just feats. It's the entire concept of Batman.

Batman, easily. Him being Batman alone is already superhuman.

As I've said before:

Imagine a celebrity famous for doing nothing except being a rich heir to a fortune, and a party animal. In effect, Paris Hilton.

Now imagine that person also has the business smarts of a Bill Gates.

So far, so good. Ashton Kutcher is like this, after all.

Now Paris Hilton, is also a master of 127 different martial arts. Something that some people take decades just to master one or two.

Ninja Paris Hilton, also holds multiple degrees in engineering, forensic sciences, applied mechanics etc etc etc. And is able to take others' work apart, not just Earth tech, but also Kryptonian/Thanagarian/Martian/Apokolipton etc tech, and understand it.

Ninja Paris, PhDx10, ALSO speaks five or six different languages, fluently, fluently enough she could easily disguise herself (another skill she's learnt, btw), and blend in anywhere in the world.

All by the age of 35.

And is also a master escape artist.

And is an Olympic level gymnast, powerlifter, and is pretty decent and sprinting AND marathons.

And can KO horses.

So if we want to draw the line at sniper bullets...well why stop there? Might as well argue that there's no way Batman can party and at the same time fight crime, or there's no way he can weight lift to pretty much Olympic level, whilst maintaining Olympic level stamina in running, and sprinting, and gymnastics, whilst being able to master 127 martial arts, whilst being able to speak multiple languages fluently enough to pass as a native etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Writer interviews are inadmissible.

Moreover, Snyder specifically says he can't speak for Suicide Squad lol.

It's him CLARIFYING what happened in the issue

People say Batman is a Meta now because of the Metal but Waller doesn't know about the Metal so she isn't classifying him as a Meta because of that.

He has pis feats yes, but STILL a normal human

Supermutant
and can one shot the bat cycle during a "sparring" match.
thumb up Yeah Bat sucks and is just a normal human in a halloween costume.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Just like how Spidey defeated firelord, it's PIS. we can absolutely say what he does beyond his capabilities is PIS, but if you wanna claim Batmans a meta based off pis than Spideys officially herald level. MAKE it make sense saint

Sin I AM

Lmao i didn't realise you were such a pussy. Carry on with the men then... hilarious

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud I don't like my time wasted

DarkSaint85
It's him CLARIFYING what happened in the issue

People say Batman is a Meta now because of the Metal but Waller doesn't know about the Metal so she isn't classifying him as a Meta because of that.

He has pis feats yes, but STILL a normal human

Still inadmissible.

So where do you draw the line as to his feats? As I said, the very nature of Batman is PIS - no normal human can simultaneously be a master of 127 martial arts, speak multiple languages fluently, hold multiple PhDs in various fields, AND be a master sportsman.

All by the age of 35 or whatever he is.

Whilst partying hard enough to create an impression that he's a ditzy socialite. It's impossible. No normal human can do that.

Galan007
No normal human can drop Grundy and physically contend with/beat Bane either. Just saying.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
No normal human can drop Grundy and physically contend with/beat Bane either. Just saying.

Albert's point is that ALL of those are PIS. My counter-point is, where do you draw the line, if you are going to use the 'normal human' argument.

Smurph
Originally posted by Galan007
Why the f*ck is Alberto quoting scripture?

Galan007
Albert's point is that ALL of those are PIS. My counter-point is, where do you draw the line, if you are going to use the 'normal human' argument. Bruce has WAY too many feats like that for it to all be PIS.

If he's just a 'normal human', then he's a normal human with meta-level stats.

DarkSaint85
thumb up that's what I thought. You start having to cut out the entire concept of Batman if you are just going to rely on 'real world', 'normal' humans.

Smurph

AlbertoJohnAvil
Still inadmissible.

So where do you draw the line as to his feats? As I said, the very nature of Batman is PIS - no normal human can simultaneously be a master of 127 martial arts, speak multiple languages fluently, hold multiple PhDs in various fields, AND be a master sportsman.

All by the age of 35 or whatever he is.

Whilst partying hard enough to create an impression that he's a ditzy socialite. It's impossible. No normal human can do that.

THAT'S easy, BECAUSE we're talking about an un-augmented human, who occasionally gets tagged by un-augmented humans CONSISTENTLY.
Also because clearly Comic Book Writers/artists mostly have no clue about speed: what it is, what it means, what feat X means versus feat Y, etc.

DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil
They can *only dodge*

DarkSaint85
So dodging out of view. Thanks

AlbertoJohnAvil
DODGING THE Bullet.. OBVIOUSLY.. I cannot make this any clearer Saint

DarkSaint85
Yeah, so Bullseye shoots the first bullet, Batman feels the air pressure change, dodges it out of view, and continues to dodge out of view.

I'm not saying he sneaks up behind Bullseye, lmao.

Anyway, if he can do it once, there's nothing to say he can't do it 5 more times.

Gauntlet stops at 1.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Alright, I guess that's good enough. Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.