Made me laugh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1129752506416943105?s=20

Bashar Teg
I love how you British say "coont"

Impediment
I've always imagined that Whirly sounds like Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead.

hmm

Surtur
Their pulling of the race card, showing they have no real argument, gave me a chuckle too smile

Bashar Teg
^^trig'd

Flyattractor
Someday Each and Everyone of you WILL DIE!

HA!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment

hmm Imp, I'll post my voice in the morning, suffice to say Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Ray Winstone, Vinney Jones, Johnny Rotten all came from approximately a 5 mile radius of me. So, you can imagine how I sound lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1129752506416943105?s=20

The only thing unfortunate about that is the "Rebel Media" being on her mic. She could have gotten better engagement if they didn't represent Rebel Media.

It would have been great if someone responded with something racist that Tommy said, though. Instead, Rebel Media got all the sound bites they needed where not a single person had a legitimate argument: just unsupported hatred.

It's not racist to criticize Islam as the last dude said. That's a terrible argument. It's racist to think Islam is about race. Oh no, I've become and SJW...

Imp, I'll post my voice in the morning, suffice to say Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Ray Winstone, Vinney Jones, Johnny Rotten all came from approximately a 5 mile radius of me. So, you can imagine how I sound lol.

Awesome.

Do it! I look forward to hearing Sir Whirly's voice (again). big grin

jaden_2.0
Imp, I'll post my voice in the morning, suffice to say Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Ray Winstone, Vinney Jones, Johnny Rotten all came from approximately a 5 mile radius of me. So, you can imagine how I sound lol.

Yoo fackin maaagy caaannnttt

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's not racist to criticize Islam as the last dude said. That's a terrible argument. Piece of shit scumbag polygamous sheepshagging Mormons would say something racist like this.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Yoo fackin maaagy caaannnttt pretty much bang on!

steverules_2
pretty much bang on!

Shit, you live in the UK too?

Artol
It would have been great if someone responded with something racist that Tommy said, though. Instead, Rebel Media got all the sound bites they needed where not a single person had a legitimate argument: just unsupported hatred.

I would make two points about that. 1) for many people it is pretty difficult to think of specific examples in an interview setting like that, not knowing what the topic will be, perhaps being somewhat in a hurry, etc. and 2) the people that make legitimate arguments (if there were any), would not be uploaded by Rebel Media.

I agree though, this is effective for both sides really. The people who follow Rebel Media will be further convinced in their POV and those that are opposed to their work, and Tommy Robinson in particularly, will view it as "those racists getting dunked on".

It's not racist to criticize Islam as the last dude said. That's a terrible argument. It's racist to think Islam is about race. Oh no, I've become and SJW...

I agree that the guy made a terrible argument. And he made it worse, because the way the question was framed it would have been perfectly fine to say "yes, it is racist". There are ways that criticism of Islam can be racist and there are many valid criticisms of Islam that are not based in racism. It's prudent to keep in mind the racist aspects of criticism of Islam in our contemporary world when making your valid criticisms. I view it similar to criticism of Israel, which is perfectly valid, but one needs to take great care to not veer into anti-semitism or become used by anti-semites to further their goals

rudester
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I love how you British say "coont"

Isn't that the Anerican word for black?

rudester
Originally posted by steverules_2
Shit, you live in the UK too?

This whole place is full of them

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Piece of shit scumbag polygamous sheepshagging Mormons would say something racist like this.

Sheep?

Wait a minute...

Sheepshagging was never our thing. We are bible-fan-fiction writing, polygamous, sexist, racists.

Get your insult list right! mad

Stringer

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment

hmm Originally posted by dadudemon
The only thing unfortunate about that is the "Rebel Media" being on her mic. She could have gotten better engagement if they didn't represent Rebel Media.

Awesome.

Do it! I look forward to hearing Sir Whirly's voice (again). big grin Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Yoo fackin maaagy caaannnttt https://imgur.com/a/qirwTfQ

Bashar Teg
cool accent. didn't know you were a yankees fan

Old Man Whirly!
cool accent. didn't know you were a yankees fan My brother was for a short time acting database manager for a big International/American bank in time square, top guy for their north american database. He is a massive cricket fan, good player too. He got into baseball something he swore he'd never do when he was in New York and watched the Yankees, so he bought me that hat.

Bashar Teg
I was a yankees fan when I was in my young teens. a very similar cap was permanently attached to my head

Old Man Whirly!
I was a yankees fan when I was in my young teens. a very similar cap was permanently attached to my head Haha good stuff. I like New York tbh, if I had to support any team in the states it would be there or California as they are the places I liked best. Edit, I liked Boston and Seattle too. I think I would enjoy San Feanscisco most of places I've been, but I hear the last ten years have not been kind to it.

dadudemon
https://imgur.com/a/qirwTfQ

6KAVGxRZjQo

Stringer
Good stuff, Whirly

Old Man Whirly!
6KAVGxRZjQo smileOriginally posted by Stringer
Good stuff, Whirly thanks mate thumb up

dadudemon
You'll get mine, too. I don't feel like taking an hour to type up responses or make points. Videos are better mediums for those convos, imo. You'll see/hear me soon enough.

Old Man Whirly!
You'll get mine, too. I don't feel like taking an hour to type up responses or make points. Videos are better mediums for those convos, imo. You'll see/hear me soon enough. thumb up Good stuff, do you have a mad covid 19 beard too?

dadudemon
thumb up Good stuff, do you have a mad covid 19 beard too?

No, I trim and shave. big grin

Old Man Whirly!
No, I trim and shave. big grin I usually go to the salon, but I honestly don't trust them.

dadudemon
I usually go to the salon, but I honestly don't trust them.

I do better trimming my beard, as well. I have not found a great barber, yet. They range from terrible to passable. Unless you're going for a complete shave, most will not do a beard trim and touch up very well.

Still, very few barbers do a good job with the clean shave - still miss some spots or cut you. You really have to find an old man if you want a good shave from a barber...it's a dying art.

Old Man Whirly!
I do better trimming my beard, as well. I have not found a great barber, yet. They range from terrible to passable. Unless you're going for a complete shave, most will not do a beard trim and touch up very well.

Still, very few barbers do a good job with the clean shave - still miss some spots or cut you. You really have to find an old man if you want a good shave from a barber...it's a dying art. visit turkey, trust me they can all do it and flaming capers on the ear hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.