Cyborg Superman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Hank has 5 rings

Surfer is Pre Silver Surfer Black

Morals off, CIS off, let's get crazy

carver9
Hank stomps.

lawest9
Cyborg Supes was giving Surfer all he could ask for in the Green Lantern/Silver Surfer crossover, I don't remember CS having any GL rings at that time, the battle was inconclusive as it was interrupted by Parallax Hal.

If it had been allowed to continue I would make the guess that SS would've come out on top, but he would've had to work for it, but with 5 rings.........I'm giving it to CS.

Eon Blue
Cyborg Superman with the ring is the most powerful version of Superman to date, so Clark wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Cyborg Superman with the ring is the most powerful version of Superman to date, so Clark wins. Cyborg Superman is not "Superman" at all, he's Hank Henshaw.

Eon Blue

lawest9
Post them.

deft
Hank stomps hard.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by deft
Hank stomps hard.

thumb up

TheHulkster
Originally posted by lawest9
Cyborg Supes was giving Surfer all he could ask for in the Green Lantern/Silver Surfer crossover, I don't remember CS having any GL rings at that time, the battle was inconclusive as it was interrupted by Parallax Hal.

If it had been allowed to continue I would make the guess that SS would've come out on top, but he would've had to work for it, but with 5 rings.........I'm giving it to CS.

Daaaaarksaaaaaiiiiiint!!!!!!!

Eon Blue

lawest9
Whatever YOUR real name is, if I reveal that I had the very same first and last name as yourself, does that make me YOU and vice versa "genius"?

Eon Blue

lawest9
CYBORG Superman, likely wins this you nut, having knowledge of Clark's genetic code and Kryptonian tech still doesn't make him Kal-el, and his name is still Hank Henshaw.

deft
The tech make him Superman.

lawest9
The tech make him Superman. The tech gives him Kryptonian abilities and perhaps some of Clark's genetic codes, but he still isn't that same person and he doesn't share Superman's soul nor that which makes Clark unique unto himself as an individual.

deft
Yeah, the Superman's DNA. Obviusly is Superman.

One Big Mob
He is Superman but also he is also cyborg. His name has confused Carvers all over the world for decades.

"When did Superman become a cyborg lmao?"
"Why is my skin ashy?"
"When did Cyborg become Superman?"
"Why is this tinfoil not whispering sweet rips into my ear?"

Are among the common questions when speaking about Cyborg Superman, but I can assure you he is a uniquely different character from either Cyborg or Superman. He is Hank Henshaw, but you can think of him as an amalgamation of Cyborg and Superman but not mulatto. Just Aryan.

Eon Blue
^ thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He is Superman but also he is also cyborg. His name has confused Carvers all over the world for decades.

"When did Superman become a cyborg lmao?"
"Why is my skin ashy?"
"When did Cyborg become Superman?"
"Why is this tinfoil not whispering sweet rips into my ear?"

Are among the common questions when speaking about Cyborg Superman, but I can assure you he is a uniquely different character from either Cyborg or Superman. He is Hank Henshaw, but you can think of him as an amalgamation of Cyborg and Superman but not mulatto. Just Aryan. The point I've been trying to make exactly, physically and power wise you can call him Superman but as a person he is Hank, not Clark, Carver calked it correctly with 'Hank stomps'.

Emmy Evangeline
Superman wins this fight and beats Lawest's hypothesis.

Eon Blue

lawest9
I I wouldn't throw the word fool around too loosely if I were you, your eyes are blinded and closed, Cyborg Supes having Clark's dna running through him still doesn't make him the man that Clark really is, Hank Henshaw is evil and psychotic, being similar to Clark physically doesn't make him Clark at all.

lawest9
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Superman wins this fight and beats Lawest's hypothesis. I never said that Henshaw doesn't win the fight here, his shared DNA doesn't make him Clark.

Eon Blue

lawest9
Hank Henshaw is an evil and psychotic mind of his own evil making, he is not Superman's dark side.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by lawest9
Hank Henshaw is an evil and psychotic mind of his own evil making, he is not Superman's dark side.

Based on?

lawest9
Based on? I have a link down below on Henshaw's history that proves that his psyche is not based off of any "evil side of Superman", it explains that his warped psyche manifested gradually over time due to the horrific tragedies that he experienced.......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Henshaw

Eon Blue

lawest9
Name calling simply proves that you have nothing to further your argument with, the information from a comic book character's history is legitimate and on time, anyone who has been reading these stories from the beginning and over time can bare witness to the legitimacy of the wiki info on Henshaw.

But it's alright, your concession is accepted and I am through with you.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

lawest9
Btw...........calling wikipedia fake news and calling me "doofus" reminded me of Donald Trump, you both display the same level of intelligence, are you really him?..........anyway all of comicdom is "fake news" from the beginning because it's all fuction.

Goodnight Donald jr. Lol!!!!!

lawest9
I don't care which company is better, so stay on subject, you're debating one thing while I'm speaking another.

lawest9
Lost what sir,?

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Daaaaarksaaaaaiiiiiint!!!!!!!

Oddly, unbidden, I imagined Hulkster's orgasm face when he shouted my name.

No....homo?

SquallX

MrMind
God damnit can you guys stay on topic

Emmy Evangeline
Clark Kent was always evil inside he just couldn't bring it out until Henshaw gave him a boost

Adam Grimes
Ah, so you're wonder man.

deft
Even without rings, Hank would wreck him. With rings is a stomp.

lawest9
Even without rings, Hank would wreck him. With rings is a stomp. Yes, he was on his way to doing it in the GL/SS crossover.

DarkSaint85
I hope Hulkster calls my name out dramatically again.

carver9
Even without rings, Hank would wreck him. With rings is a stomp.

Without rings, Hank dies.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I hope Hulkster calls my name out dramatically again. Do you want me to post that a few more times to bait him?....Lol!!!!!

deft
Originally posted by carver9

Well, IIRC Hank was immortal. He can't die by conventional methods.

carver9
Well, IIRC Hank was immortal. He can't murder by conventional methods.

Surfer have too many options to lose to Hank at standard levels. The only reason I'm giving Hank the win here is due to the amp he have. People here underrate the F out of Surfer.

MrMind

how does Hank die? do you know who Cyborg Superman is? Do you know not being able to die is kinda his thing?

let this be a lesson for kids out there, don't comment on battles if you don't read comics

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind
how does Hank die? do you know who Cyborg Superman is? Do you know not being able to die is kinda his thing?

let this be a lesson for kids out there, don't comment on battles if you don't read comics

Lol that's the reason why he joined the Sinestro Corps.

BrolyBlack
Hank stomps.

thumb up

Eon Blue
Clark Kent was always evil inside he just couldn't bring it out until Henshaw gave him a boost

This.

Clark Kent was always evil inherently. Henshaw is a Bizarro version of Superman that got a wedding ring and turned it into a Sinestro ring with nanotechnology. Superman wins against SS.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol that's the reason why he joined the Sinestro Corps.

yeah galaxy busting warworld detonation didn't take

somehow he dies here according to carver.

Emmy Evangeline
This.

Clark Kent was always evil inherently. Henshaw is a Bizarro version of Superman that got a wedding ring and turned it into a Sinestro ring with nanotechnology. Superman wins against SS.

My question is where did that ring technology even for? Weren't all The Guardians gay except the two that created the blue rings?

Eon Blue
My question is where did that ring technology even for? Weren't all The Guardians gay except the two that created the blue rings?

It initially came from the Cancerverse, where the Great Evil Beast stayed dormant for millennia. Michael Demiurgos and Dream of The Endless worked together to create the Oan race, hence where the GL wedding bands came from. They thought Evil Cyborg Superman would make a good host for the fear parasite.

Emmy Evangeline
It initially came from the Cancerverse, where the Great Evil Beast stayed dormant for millennia. Michael Demiurgos and Dream of The Endless worked together to create the Oan race, hence where the GL wedding bands came from. They thought Evil Cyborg Superman would make a good host for the fear parasite.

That sounds familiar now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.