Superboy Prime vs Lord Mar-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Clark vs Mar-Vell

Adam Grimes
Prime one-shots.

MrMind
Prime slaughters him, borderline spite. You can add the entire annihilators squad to help Marvell and prime would still win

Adam Grimes
Considering how Mar-Vell handled the annihilators, they wouldn't even be noticed by Prime.

carver9
What you mean? Almost killing them in a single attack?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Considering how Mar-Vell handled the annihilators, they wouldn't even be noticed by Prime. marvell stomped the Annihilators with ease. Quasar had to combine all their powers to shield them from dying from a single attack.

Adam Grimes
Yes. If he can beat their daddy Mar-Vell, who almost one-shot killed them, why would the Annihilators even register a bip on Prime's radar?

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
I was responding to Mr Mind

MrMind
I was responding to Mr Mind
Just ignore him

Insane Titan
I was responding to Mr Mind okOriginally posted by MrMind
Just ignore him Shut up, soy boy

Stoic
Mar-Vell used magic against the Annihilators from my perspective. Prime would probably beat him up pretty badly. The only thing that is questionable, is that he's completely immortal in positive space. Prime may actually become infected by fighting him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.