Trumps actions may starve millions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Coronavirus live news: UN warns of 'biblical' famine; first case seen in Palestinian refugees in Lebanon

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/apr/22/coronavirus-live-news-un-warns-of-biblical-famine-as-white-house-prepares-immigration-halt?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Silent Master
You misspelled China

Old Man Whirly!
I think you didn't read the article, tell me what it said.

Flyattractor
Ok Lets See here... and yep.. Right off the Bat...
"Coronavirus live news: world has 'a long way to go', warns WHO chief"

Yeah.. NO Warning Flags there ...Lol!

And then Belgium , Reuters , Netherlands... yadda yadda...

and then it delovles into what looks like a bunch of Twitter Replies...

Yeah....

The only Illness I see here is TDS... WhirlyPooh needs a MUHHEADSIN to calm him down...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think you didn't read the article, tell me what it said.

but he read the headline! dur

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but he read the headline! dur

Which is Way Farther then You ever get.

eek!

Robtard
There's no problem with blaming China on the possible coming famines due to covid-19, they acted poorly from the start of this, with the lies and downplaying.

But I have to blame by own government for doing similar too. Trump lied, spun and gaslight about covid-19, "we have it contained", "we'll have close to zero cases in a few days" etc. He also did it for political gain by claiming at one point it was the Democrats "new hoax".

Trump also mouth-pieced China's propaganda multiple times:

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

Flyattractor
Nice... TDS on FULL Display.

dadudemon
I also read that this economic ruinous policy is going to kill more people than it saves based on current projections.

Stress deaths, cancer uptick, job losses and loss of healthcare benefits, stress related shelter in place violence, and suicides.

250,000 cancer deaths related to the 2008 housing market crash. 10,000-15,000 suicides due to the 2008 housing market crash.*

And we are potentially in a shittier situation, now. Robtard posted an article that talks about the artificial bubble we are creating with the non existent fed rates. It's gonna get shittier.

*Only in the US.

Edit - Now I have to lead the rest of today's meetings. I'll be in and out. Sorry, no more dadudemon until his evening. wink

Flyattractor
Guess we should end the Shutdown so Cornoa can kill off large chunks of the Population... Leave more food for the rest of us.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nice... TDS on FULL Display. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.