DC's Black Trinity Vs Marvel's Black Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep
No BFR

DC's Black Trinity

Vs

Marvel's Black Trinity

First we have 2 figure out who the 3 are from each respective company.. Then who wins?

The 3 most important, influential of African decent characters of each company.

TheHulkster
If influential and important, it will be

Black Panther, Storm and Cage

vs

Steel, John Stewart and Cyborg

DC wins. John Stewart is the only real force. Popular black characters tend to be moderately powered or street level.

lawest9
DC: Icon, Vixen and Black Lightening

Marvel: Black Panther, Blue Marvel and Luke Cage?

Sin I AM
Blue Marvel gets zero respect as shown by both Reed and Tchalla. It's BP, Spectrum and probably Storm.

TheHulkster
Monica and Rhodey are more influential that Blue Marvel. He's new and BM's appearances are few and far between. He could be something if other writers were interested in him as Al Ewing is.

8swords
Ikon, Mr. terrific and power girl

Blue marvel, Black Panther, Carl Danvers

Quick Freeze
So Blade, Falcon, & Misty Knight

Vs

Static, Rocket, & Bumblebee

DC stomps

DarkSaint85
Influential?

Blade, Storm and Black Panther.

Vs

Steel, Cyborg and John Stewart. Possibly even Martian Manhunter based on live action and cartoon voices.

Supermex
Marvel my picks Black Panther, Storm and L.Cage ?

DC G.L J.Stewart, Mr.Teriffic and Black Lighting ?

Supermutant
BP and Storm are obvious for Marvel. Luke Cage is respected by other heroes and have been on a bunch of teams. He was also the first african american Marvel comic character to headline his own comic. That seals the deal for me.

In DC probably Cyborg a core members of the Teen Titans and now Justice League. John Stewart and Black Lightning or Vixen.

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermutant
BP and Storm are obvious for Marvel. Luke Cage is respected by other heroes and have been on a bunch of teams. He was also the first african american Marvel comic character to headline his own comic. That seals the deal for me.

In DC probably Cyborg a core members of the Teen Titans and now Justice League. John Stewart and Black Lightning or Vixen.

I think i agree with ur list the most

Galan007
Isn't Nix Uotan black?

beatboks
my picks

Marvel Black Panther, Storm, Spectrum

DC
John Henrey Irons(Steele), GL John Stewart, Cyborg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.