Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney vs Saul Goodman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emmy Evangeline
Both believe in justice but Saul wins cases his own way. Which Lawyer would you choose?

Eon Blue
Phoenix Wright, hands down. He has better knowledge of the full and complete law where Saul only exercises judgement in criminality.

Plus Wright is more physically capable.

Emmy Evangeline
Phoenix has extensive knowledge of the law Saul being an ex criminal does give him a shady background but with his mentors and cleverness he's proficient in criminal law I would go with Saul

Eon Blue
Surely this is a battle of the ages. I wonder what others will weigh in on whom the victor shall be.

Phoenix Wright is more attractive, though.

Emmy Evangeline
He's dashing when I owned the games I had a crush on him

Bashar Teg
thanos wins

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thanos wins

Thanos would lose in court

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Thanos would lose in court

not if he has the habeas corpus stone

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not if he has the habeas corpus stone

If he was being represented under ad litem he woul cry

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
You don't understand when Thanos gets arrested for selling drugs he calls Saul

Eon Blue
I think Bashar has a crush on me.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I think Bashar has a crush on me. He has a crush on every girl.

Flyattractor
Should this be moved to one of those unused and mostly ignored Entertainment Forums?

Emmy Evangeline
You can't let that go any further. If a relationship forms your wife could divorce you then you'll need a diffrent attorney. Neither Saul or Phoenix are divorce lawyers.

Flyattractor
Thank Feetal I was never stupid enough to get married in the first place. ALL MY STUFF IS MY STUFF!

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Thank Feetal I was never stupid enough to get married in the first place. ALL MY STUFF IS MY STUFF!

All my stuff is replaceable so my husband can take whatever

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
I agree

SquallX

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Don't drink and drive. If you choose such a criminal action then you Better Call Saul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.