Doc Samson vs Heroes For Hire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Can Fist & Cage take down the Doc?

DarkSaint85
What do they look like?

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85
thumb up now I can make a decision!

Good fight actually. I give it slightly to the duo.

xXI_wing_IXx
Luke will keep Doc busy by fist fighting and tanking hits and Iron Fist will deliver the final blow

Quick Freeze

Supermutant
Cage has already taken down Samson during Civil War. The first time he koed Samson because the Doc "can't scrap," and BP gave him a fighting tip.

https://imgur.com/Cww6qHy
https://imgur.com/jnMTkSN

The other time we see Cage grabbing the Doc with one hand and lifting him up about to give him the business, in the background.

https://imgur.com/ZrC8aUW

And with the way Danny beaten the Wrecking Crew by himself among other things, either Hero for Hire would defeat Samson.

Quick Freeze

zopzop

BruceSkywalker
samson loses to both

xXI_wing_IXx
Hard to think of a way for Doc to win. He can thunderclap but Luke can do that too

Quick Freeze

Supermutant
Even before Civil War, Cage was able to one shot the Rhino and Iron Clad. He has beaten an mind-controlled Wrecker solo and knocked down an enormous Living Monolith. He has gone up against the Hulk a couple of times and held his own. While possessed he clobbered the Thing. Defeated Power Man Erik Josten when he had Wonder Man like powers. Cage's durability allows him to hang with and outright defeat bricks stronger than him. That plus Bendis.

Samson main problem is that he can't fight. Has he ever had any training? One of the worst things you can be in comics is an unskilled brick. Those feats mention for Samson are definitely his higher end and not his average.

DarkSaint85
Don't forget his earthquake fight with Proxima Midnight

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW

Supermutant
Those Cage feats show that he does consistently possess the striking power and durability to fight evenly with and even beat bricks who are stronger than him. Among other things he made Namor bleed underwater and beat Orka. He has done surprisingly well against class 70 + bricks.

Samson knocking back Namor and a couple of avengers off him also had circumstances. Samson even admitted that the group was tired from trying to stop the Hulk. He also attacked them unexpectedly. Even though the encounter with brief, that certainly isn't his normal portrayal of strength.

StiltmanFTW
I hate Cage.

He's a ridiculous blaxploitation character that shouldn't exist.

But even I am aware of his feats.

Unlike Cage, Samson has dropped in popularity (and feats) as time passed.

Quick Freeze

Supermutant

StiltmanFTW
Then you really shouldn't have posted pics of Post-Civil War Cage and Danny...

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I'm not trying to be a party pooper.

As for the Rhino example, hell, Hulk himself had a tougher time with him than Cage.

Quick Freeze
Exactly!!

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up now I can make a decision!

Good fight actually. I give it slightly to the duo.

Team has no chance. :laughing out loud

Never mind, just took a second look, thought it said Brock Sampson.

Who would clearly tear apart Heroes for Hire by biting Danny's glowing fist right off his arm, then spitting it through Luke Cage's skull.

Quick Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.