Coping Gangs (bro shields, groups, hangouts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I have heard a lot coping gangs, one side usually the leftist side says, there are maga coping gangs, while that side, has a coping gang..seems a bit hypocritical to me.

So I'd like to discuss what a coping gang is, and why the leftist side thinks they dont have a coping gang (when they do) while always accusing the right side of having one.

Also people here think a bunch of people sit on google hangouts and talk about other posters endlessly..

SO we need to get to the bottom of this.

1. Do these coping groups exist and what are there members.
2. Do google hang out groups exist and are people talking about a certain poster in them.

Bashar Teg
funny since OP posted an actual video of his coping gang coping together (then deleted it lulz)

BrolyBlack
You mean hanging out with real people is coping? Hanging out in my own house with my gf is coping? Tell what then is sitting online alone for days, weeks months in your own place?

BrolyBlack
DDM have you have been accused of having google hangouts before, I seem to recall you have.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You mean hanging out with real people is coping? Hanging out in my own house with my gf is coping? Tell what then is sitting online alone for days, weeks months in your own place?

now you're mocking me for living in a high-outbreak area and under lockdown? silly retard

BrolyBlack
Not not actually, I think you been alone a long time before the outbreak, your just trying to use this as a new line of attack. Name one person that wants to be around you in real life, that doesnt actually have to work with you when there is no outbreak.

Bashar Teg
now your fee-fees hurt so you have to build a false narrative about me? is that how retards pass the time?

BrolyBlack
I am specifically talking about before the outbreak when you accuse everyone of having coping groups on and offline.

Eon Blue

dadudemon
DDM have you have been accused of having google hangouts before, I seem to recall you have.

Yes. But no such gang ever existed.

Real Hangouts Story time:

I joined one of the SW kids Hangouts to talk to that one guy that was super crazy - he was a weird mixture of left-wing politics and authoritarianism. He had militant views on...liberty?

I was invited to "debate" him by this SW kid. He invited me to trash me in front of his pals and make fun of my political positions from KMC.

So we "started" the debate.

He typed very slowly so as I was bringing up point after point with research (and links), he'd reply to just one of the points every 10 or so of mine. I'd address his point and move on to a ton of others. This made him super angry. He demanded that I stop countering him and let him just type at me for a while but I obviously would rebut his points. It's not that I was fast. It was just that he was incredibly slow and had no idea what he was talking about.

Then he banned me and blocked me (I think?) from the hangout because I didn't stop rebutting his points (lol).

The next day, one of his friends saw he was being an idiot in the chat and undid it. He let me know I was unbanned and told me to come back and finish the debate. So we had a "debate" again. It was much worse that time as I was far more prepared from the day prior. He get super angry at me, 'screamed' at me in all caps, and just went apeshit. It was legit scary. If we were in person and he had a gun, he would have shot me over and over and over. lol I was polite enough to him and didn't deserve that anger. I guess he never had someone challenge his beliefs and he was used to his hangouts gang acting like sycophants and just agreeing with him.

Since the creator of the hangouts unbanned me and was active in the second "debate", he didn't ban me...until that hangout creator went inactive. Then he immediately banned me. I was not interested in going back. All in all, spent maybe 15 minutes with the "SW hangouts gang."

The whole experience felt dated. Like a situation from the early to mid-2000s.

Edit - I believe the topic was two-parent homes (my position) being better for long term development of children compared to single parent homes (his position).

Bashar Teg
Tell what then is sitting online alone for days, weeks months in your own place?
(mocking lockdown in a state with 100k cases and 5k deaths)
Sorry I been working all day and you been here talking abut this defending it. How does that make you feel?
(mocking temp covid-related furlough)

"your political opinion hurt my special big-boy feefees, so now i get to say whatever i want about you personally because i'm SPECIAL! YAAAAAAY!"

Eon Blue
^stop projecting.

Bashar Teg
what a loyal errand boy

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
still the loyal errand boy. so touching

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
still the loyal errand boy. so touching

Still a retard that projects the word. Come on, retard. Get your facts straight.

Bashar Teg
"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

go calm broly down, and teach him that old idiom about a goose and a gander.

Eon Blue

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

I joined one of the SW kids Hangouts to talk to that one guy that was super crazy - he was a weird mixture of left-wing politics and authoritarianism. He had militant views on...liberty?

I was invited to "debate" him by this SW kid. He invited me to trash me in front of his pals and make fun of my political positions from KMC.

He typed very slowly so as I was bringing up point after point with research (and links), he'd reply to just one of the points every 10 or so of mine. I'd address his point and move on to a ton of others. This made him super angry. He demanded that I stop countering him and let him just type at me for a while but I obviously would rebut his points. It's not that I was fast. It was just that he was incredibly slow and had no idea what he was talking about.

Then he banned me and blocked me (I think?) from the hangout because I didn't stop rebutting his points (lol).

The next day, one of his friends saw he was being an idiot in the chat and undid it. He let me know I was unbanned and told me to come back and finish the debate. So we had a "debate" again. It was much worse that time as I was far more prepared from the day prior. He get super angry at me, 'screamed' at me in all caps, and just went apeshit. It was legit scary. If we were in person and he had a gun, he would have shot me over and over and over. lol I was polite enough to him and didn't deserve that anger. I guess he never had someone challenge his beliefs and he was used to his hangouts gang acting like sycophants and just agreeing with him.

Since the creator of the hangouts unbanned me and was active in the second "debate", he didn't ban me...until that hangout creator went inactive. Then he immediately banned me. I was not interested in going back. All in all, spent maybe 15 minutes with the "SW hangouts gang."

Edit - I believe the topic was two-parent homes (my position) being better for long term development of children compared to single parent homes (his position).

Dude sounds like a more mature version of PVS.

Bashar Teg
SiATVRXvPGY

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
This is all ridiculous. Everyone knows the only coping gangs are the ones that waste away at Fuddruckers

Bashar Teg
I always called that place Fatfvckers. I'm sure I wasn't the first

Emmy Evangeline
That's disrespectful because it is an excellent franchise

Bashar Teg
guess I shouldn't have paid notice to all the other patrons. Thankfully I escaped without being devoured by that fatbody feeding frenzy

BrolyBlack

Legit though. And good story.

People who live on here think we have dedicated groups to them. They legit think we spend our lives on chat rooms discussing themlaughing out loud

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
^^tryhard errand boy running errands

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

BackFire
I want to be in a gang.

Bashar Teg
Lulz@ actual coping gang coping together in the "lol coping gangs don't exist" thread

Please repost that YouTube video. Some icing on the irony cake, if you will

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BackFire
I want to be in a gang.

But what about a retarded gang? I mean would it make a difference?

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
when you can't get enough of mocking someone for being in covid lockdown and furloughed,
and it gives you that special tingly feeling in your weewee

https://i.imgur.com/QAt4zR7h.png

dadudemon
when you can't get enough of mocking someone for being in covid lockdown and furloughed,
and it gives you that special tingly feeling in your weewee

https://i.imgur.com/QAt4zR7h.png

W-why do you have this image saved? crying

Bashar Teg
why would I ever consider deleting the "broly be good" jpeg? laughing out loud

Emmy Evangeline
I just miss Josh Alexander he could settle things

Silent Master
W-why do you have this image saved? crying

You know why he has it saved.

BrolyBlack
Bash is having a breakdown still? Man hopefully Monday will come and solve all is problems.

Adam_PoE

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You post without irony, after you and BrolyBlack met in real life, recorded a video addressing Bashar Teg personally, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it on KMC, you pathetic hypocrite.

I think it's possible, rather easily, for Eon's post that you quoted to not be hypocritical (as it relates to the video).

The video was clearly a joke and it was about a particularly infamous KMC member, not an entire political group.

Bashar Teg
You post without irony, after you and BrolyBlack met in real life, recorded a video addressing Bashar Teg personally, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it on KMC, you pathetic hypocrite.

broly was like "look at me, I'm not mad AT ALL" *mouth curls and smiles, anguished eyes unmoving*

shame he deleted it

dadudemon
broly was like "look at me, I'm not mad AT ALL" *mouth curls and smiles, anguished eyes unmoving*

shame he deleted it

I thought it was fun. We should hide less behind our keyboards.

Old Man Whirly!
I thought it was fun. We should hide less behind our keyboards. We should, but I think we should also be positive in our interactions.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
We should, but I think we should also be positive in our interactions.

You're not my real dad. You can't tell me what to do.

F*CK YOU, WHIRLY!

AND SMELL MY FARTS!

estahuh

Edit - Yes, I agree with you. More vids, less anger, less tremble, less hate. More looooooove!

Old Man Whirly!
You're not my real dad. You can't tell me what to do.

F*CK YOU, WHIRLY!

AND SMELL MY FARTS!

estahuh

Edit - Yes, I agree with you. More vids, less anger, less tremble, less hate. More looooooove! virtually sends DDM to the virtual wood shed.

dadudemon
virtually sends DDM to the virtual wood shed.

Is it rape or beatings? Feels like it is both, sometimes.

Old Man Whirly!
Is it rape or beatings? Feels like it is both, sometimes. Haha, whatever floats your boat , call me Zed.

Robtard
Read the whole thread. Was worth a chuckle.

Eon Blue

You sound deluded. My post was sincere and genuine.

Looks like Bash called in the reinforcements.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Eon Blue

^^accusing someone posting the next day of being reinforcement/coping gang member,
posted 15 minutes after this thread was made because he's an obvious errand boy who was radioed in to the battle. lulz

Eon Blue
^^ still projecting with his cute little coping gang. Called in Adam, etc. keep on deflecting. Pathetic.

Bashar Teg
try learning what "projection" means, yappy.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
did i offend you, errand boy?

i have no pity for the gluttonous. being fat due to genetics is worthy of sympathy. being fat becuause you need giant bacon cheeseburgers and onion rings shoved into your gullet does not gain my sympathy

BrolyBlack

thumb up

Yea apparently if you do anything outside of smash buttons alone at home your mad which is contrary to actual life. Getting out, meeting new people, making jokes Is extremely taboo for internet people.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I just miss Josh Alexander he could settle things

Same here what happens to him?

Robtard

I found it humorous, too, my second favorite KMC member made video, sad it was taken down. Though if Bash had made a video with say me telling Broly to "F*ck Off", that would have been met with "look, proof they triggered!". Anyhow.

My favorite KMC member video is still the one Tired Hiker made a decade+ ago, the mockumentary-style video about the epic fight between Alpha Centauri and Wrathful Dwarf over whether the Hulk was really the greatest and strongest their is. TF even used a fake British accent as the host/narrator.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
I found it humorous, too, my second favorite KMC member made video, sad it was taken down. Though if Bash had made a video with say me telling Broly to "F*ck Off", that would have been met with "look, proof they triggered!". Anyhow.

My favorite KMC member video is still the one Tired Hiker made a decade+ ago, the mockumentary-style video about the epic fight between Alpha Centauri and Wrathful Dwarf over whether the Hulk was really the greatest and strongest their is. TF even used a fake British accent as the host/narrator.

No it would have been funny if that had happened. WD40 though lol

Adam_PoE

You are deluded. Tell us more about how "progressives and left-wingers . . . all cloister and gather like a club" when you and BrolyBlack are literally cloistering and gathering in his home and recording videos to address people on a message board, you ****ing pathetic hypocrite.

BrolyBlack
You are deluded. Tell us more about how "progressives and left-wingers . . . all cloister and gather like a club" when you and BrolyBlack are literally cloistering and gathering in his home and recording videos to address people on a message board, you ****ing pathetic hypocrite.

Are you reading what you are typing while your raging off the deep end?

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE
^^accusing someone posting the next day of being reinforcement/coping gang member,
posted 15 minutes after this thread was made because he's an obvious errand boy who was radioed in to the battle. lulz

*errand person

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE
Are you reading what you are typing while your raging off the deep end?

Who is raging? I am just calling a spade, a spade.

Eon Blue
guess I shouldn't have paid notice to all the other patrons. Thankfully I escaped without being devoured by that fatbody feeding frenzy

dadudemon
i have no pity for the gluttonous.

Fair.

being fat due to genetics is worthy of sympathy.

"Muh geneticalz!"

No it's not. Not even a little bit. Having a physical disability that prevents you from moving is worthy of having sympathy. If that's what you mean, fair. If you mean thyroid issues? Nope. Not even a little bit of an excuse.

being fat becuause you need giant bacon cheeseburgers and onion rings shoved into your gullet does not gain my sympathy

I eat those sometimes. I look great. I'm eating my pizza, right now.

Is the probably eating it all the time and lack of exercise?

Also, I hate to bring it up, but what are you looking like these days? Are you still fighting obesity problems? I think this whole topic is rather dumb because casting stones makes almost everyone in the convo a hypocrite outside of Eon, Robtard, and I (there may be others who are fairly fit but not very many people are).

Bashar Teg
*errand person

I'm respectful of transgender pronouns, even if it's for an assclown like eon, but I had asked before and iirc he's a he.

Bashar Teg
I was overweight for a time, years ago. never obese. nice try tho ddm. you're a good friend to broly thumb up

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Fair.

"Muh geneticalz!"

No it's not. Not even a little bit. Having a physical disability that prevents you from moving is worthy of having sympathy. If that's what you mean, fair. If you mean thyroid issues? Nope. Not even a little bit of an excuse.

I eat those sometimes. I look great. I'm eating my pizza, right now.

Is the probably eating it all the time and lack of exercise?

Also, I hate to bring it up, but what are you looking like these days? Are you still fighting obesity problems? I think this whole topic is rather dumb because casting stones makes almost everyone in the convo a hypocrite outside of Eon, Robtard, and I (there may be others who are fairly fit but not very many people are). I think, I am probably by most metrics fitter than anyone, 53 and 160Kg bench and 10,000 steps a day... hmmm.

dadudemon
I was overweight for a time, years ago. never obese. nice try tho ddm. you're a good friend to broly thumb up

You're overweight, now. You were obese in the past, yes. Not morbidly obese, of course.

I think it is a bit hypocritical for you to mock fat people, which was my point. Not sure it is okay. Glass house, etc.

Also, you keep bringing up Supra. But this is about Eon's items. What gives?

I'm not making a personal hit on your person. Just pointing out that you're being a hypocrite when you make fun of fat people.

Bashar Teg
I think, I am probably by most metrics fitter than anyone, 53 and 160Kg bench and 10,000 steps a day... hmmm.

I used to do 10k a day and then came the lockdown. now it's like 20

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I think, I am probably by most metrics fitter than anyone, 53 and 160Kg bench and 10,000 steps a day... hmmm.

Agreed, you gotta factor in age as well.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
You're overweight, now. You were obese in the past, yes. Not morbidly obese, of course.

I think it is a bit hypocritical for you to mock fat people, which was my point. Not sure it is okay. Glass house, etc.

Also, you keep bringing up Supra. But this is about Eon's items. What gives?

I'm not making a personal hit on your person. Just pointing out that you're being a hypocrite when you make fun of fat people.

nice try again, but i haven't been overweight in quite a few years. You really are a loyal and special friend to broly.

Bashar Teg

Adam_PoE

Old Man Whirly!
My lockdown runs this week.

http://imgur.com/gallery/s1zFONS

Adam_PoE

BrolyBlack
I do not give a shit about the video. I think it is a little pathetic for people to be so invested in the personalities on a message board that in their time away from the computer they record videos about them and upload it to video sharing platforms. Talk about living rent-free in someone else's head. But what I do care about is those same people thinking they are in a position to say anything coping gangs, when they are the ones on Google Hangouts and meeting up in real life. I am going to call that bullshit out when I see it.

There are no google hangouts here about you or anyone else. You really need to calm down instead of typing up these long winded paragraphs while executing a bro shield

Adam_PoE

Eon Blue
I can handle you just fine, and you are the biggest joke here.

Maybe after you, fun boy.

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed, you gotta factor in age as well. you have, rule 1, Cardio. I'm loving Cardio these days. Prior to the lockdown I was running like a crazy fool, now I'm doing 2 to 5 k most days which at 230lbs and my age is still very good.

dadudemon
My lockdown runs this week.

http://imgur.com/gallery/s1zFONS

When someone links to an album and tells others to look at their "runs", I'm assuming it is a collection of diarrhea photos.

BrolyBlack
Maybe after you, fun boy.

Is Adam pissed your not into him? Just tell him he’s not your type.

Bashar Teg
I didn't fat shame them anyway. I just noticed we were surrounded by fat fvcks at Fatfvckers, and commented on it to a friend in a low voice. did not personally hurt or offend a single person there. keep trying super hard, errand boy

also, you defended broly for directly mocking someone for being on lockdown and on furlough, so you can dismount your moral high horse and have a seat in the corner, tiny yapper

Adam_PoE
There are no google hangouts here about you or anyone else. You really need to calm down instead of typing up these long winded paragraphs while executing a bro shield

Just real life hangouts then?

Old Man Whirly!
Also factor in its 30 degrees C in the shade when I run.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Is Adam pissed your not into him? Just tell him he’s not your type.

Sorry, I am attracted to men. I understand Eon Blue is androgynous enough that he is attractive to you, but I would not **** him with Magic Johnson's dick.

Robtard
you have, rule 1, Cardio. I'm loving Cardio these days. Prior to the lockdown I was running like a crazy fool, now I'm doing 2 to 5 k most days which at 230lbs and my age is still very good.

Impressive. I'm awful at doing cardio, but I've also been fortunate that my metabolism still lets me eat a lot and not produce too much fat and dieting for a week or two does wonders for me when I put on a little weight due to maintained splurging (eg Nov and Dec months). This literally makes my wife mad, that I can still do this to this day.

Once the gyms open, I will get on the treadmill though, have put on a few pounds due to the lockdown and I want them off sooner than later.

dadudemon
Also factor in its 30 degrees C in the shade when I run.

Let's just talk about other stuff. Because they will continue.

So, Whirly, yeah, how about those running? Really tough, right? Lots of running to do. Super hot where you are. Bet you have to hydrate a ton.

dadudemon
Once the gyms open, I will get on the treadmill though, have put on a few pounds due to the lockdown and I want them off sooner than later.

Me too but I stayed about the same exact weight. But it looks like I put on a bit of muscle during these 6 weeks. Probably because i more consistently worked out since I had nothing better to do.

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE
So wait, your one of those internet people that think knowing people in real life should be strictly forbidden?

If the Venn diagram of the people you know from a message board and the people you know in real life is a perfect circle, you do not know what "real life" is.

Robtard

So, Whirly, yeah, how about those running? Really tough, right? Lots of running to do. Super hot where you are. Bet you have to hydrate a ton.

TBF, we're the ones being off topic with the cordial gym and fitness talk.

Me too but I stayed about the same exact weight. But it looks like I put on a bit of muscle during these 6 weeks. Probably because i more consistently worked out since I had nothing better to do.

I'm pretty limited to what I can do outside of the gym now.

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!

So, Whirly, yeah, how about those running? Really tough, right? Lots of running to do. Super hot where you are. Bet you have to hydrate a ton. I have a camel pack which I run with, just H2O in it. Lovely mind.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Get some great views of Africa.

Robtard

Is your run out in the city or in the bush?

Bashar Teg

do you bless the rains?

Old Man Whirly!
Is your run out in the city or in the bush? I prefer driving to a safe park area outside the city and running, it's the proper bush there. Mostly I run the outside of the international golf course which is high up and you can see for miles. I had been careful because knee tops but **** knows why for the last year it's been like new.

dadudemon
TBF, we're the ones being off topic with the cordial gym and fitness talk.

I'm pretty limited to what I can do outside of the gym now.

We have every right to discuss our coping gang activities (working out). peaches

Coping Fitness Gang, unite!!!!!!!!!! With our powers combined, we can make one complete protein shake (lol, semen).

I used my honey to do front squats and lunges. Used luggage and some dumbbells to do one arm shrugs. I have a pull-up bar. I am able to work out all muscle groups. Just not super well. Looking forward to the lockdown ending.

dadudemon
I have a camel pack which I run with, just H2O in it. Lovely mind.

Does it slosh around as you run?

Old Man Whirly!
do you bless the rains? no, I hate the rainy season anywhere tropical with a vengeance. I like jungles, plains and deserts. **** the cold unless it's up a mountain Bash.

Old Man Whirly!
Does it slosh around as you run? yes it makes noises but I have my earbuds in and spotify on.

Bashar Teg
i'm fine with never visiting a jungle. i love deserts though

Old Man Whirly!
I'm also on keto/carnivore diet and it's going great.

dadudemon
I prefer driving to a safe park area outside the city and running, it's the proper bush there.

People define proper bush in different ways. shifty

Old Man Whirly!
i'm fine with never visiting a jungle. i love deserts though haha. I love a jungle!

Old Man Whirly!
People define proper bush in different ways. shifty laughing out loud I'm going with BBC world service

Robtard
I prefer driving to a safe park area outside the city and running, it's the proper bush there. Mostly I run the outside of the international golf course which is high up and you can see for miles. I had been careful because knee tops but **** knows why for the last year it's been like new.

Sounds lovely

BrolyBlack
If the Venn diagram of the people you know from a message board and the people you know in real life is a perfect circle, you do not know what "real life" is.

Sorry but the universe decided that Eon live 5 minutes from each other. It seems that really bothers you and you need to talk about it.

BrolyBlack

Emmy Evangeline
It does sound like some people here are raging here and Broly and Eons video seem to be a sensitive issue. Someone should make a thread of that in lieu of coping gangs and Trump's second scoop of ice cream

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!
Sounds lovely it is Rob, I'll take some pictures.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
It does sound like some people here are raging here and Broly and Eons video seem to be a sensitive issue. Someone should make a thread of that in lieu of coping gangs and Trump's second scoop of ice cream

Can we get more videos like that?

Things like, 'Whirly, your bollocks look flat!' or 'Robtard is the best Mexican on KMC!'

or

'dadudemon sucks donkey dicks.'

Make more videos. It's better than whining about fat people.

dadudemon

Adam_PoE
Sorry but the universe decided that Eon live 5 minutes from each other. It seems that really bothers you and you need to talk about it.

I remain unbothered. It is just sad that the two of you had nothing better to do than to LARP KMC in real life.

Adam_PoE
He gets really mad if your gay and not into him.

First-hand experience?

Bashar Teg
I remain unbothered. It is just sad that the two of you had to LARP KMC in real life.

*while thinking about me. A LOT

BrolyBlack
I remain unbothered. It is just sad that the two of you had nothing better to do than to LARP KMC in real life.

Shut up already with your dumb internet lingo thumb up

BrolyBlack
First-hand experience?

You seem upset. Do you need your coping gang here?

Bashar Teg
Shut up already with your dumb internet lingo thumb up

laughing out loud now google LARP, get embarrassed, and have the mods delete your thread (again). we all know it's coming

Stringer
'dadudemon sucks donkey dicks.'

👍

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stringer
👍

#gotem

Robtard
Live
Action
Role
Play

Best movie about LARPers is a low budget flick called Darkon (2006) , it's worth the watch for a laugh. Second best LARPing flick is Broly/Eon's youtube vid.

Behold, your king

https://mtv.mtvnimages.com/movies/photos/d/darkon/2.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
The hilarious thing is "Holy Grail" foresaw it all before the internet.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/udcs63c.jpg

Raptor22
You post without irony, after you and BrolyBlack met in real life, recorded a video addressing Bashar Teg personally, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it on KMC, you pathetic hypocrite. wait a second. Are u joking or did i miss something around here?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raptor22
wait a second. Are u joking or did i miss something around here?

it happened, you missed it, and he deleted it. sorry sad

StiltmanFTW
What video? laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
What we got here is a failure to communicate.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What video? laughing out loud Broly & Eon made a video telling Bash to go f*ck himself and uploaded it to youtube.

Raptor22
it happened, you missed it, and he deleted it. sorry sad but u downloaded the vid and are about to send me a link right? smile

Old Man Whirly!
What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Robtard
That's from the Godfather II, right?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raptor22
but u downloaded the vid and are about to send me a link right? smile

I neglected to do that. I hope you can come around to forgiving me someday sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>