Bane with Venom vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Castle wants Bane dead, and Bane knows it. They meet in Hells Kitchen, castle with a tranc gun, handgun, and automatic weapon, and Bane with his venom.

Who wins?

Stoic
Frank.

Smurph
Standard starting distance?

StiltmanFTW
Frank is the dude who shoots Parker, Murdock and even a goddamn speedster, lol.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Frank is the dude who shoots Parker, Murdock and even a goddamn speedster, lol.

I know. I'd place high odds on him assassinating Mephisto if he was after him. Frank is a bad motherf@<?#%.

Supermutant
Fresh off his back breaking beatdown of Danny Rand, the ultimate strategist Bane uses the dying corpse of his latest victim as a human shield.

The bullet riddled body of Iron Fist allows the bruising behemoth to close the distance on Frank. The last thing the Punisher hears is the sound of L4 and L5 vertebra snapping in his lumbar spinal column, "KRAKT."

From a far away land, a loud cry is heard as a single tear drop rolls down the face of cdtm.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermutant
Fresh off his back breaking beatdown of Danny Rand, the ultimate strategist Bane uses the dying corpse of his latest victim as a human shield.

The bullet riddled body of Iron Fist allows the bruising behemoth to close the distance on Frank. The last thing the Punisher hears is the sound of L4 and L5 vertebra snapping in his lumbar spinal column, "KRAKT."

From a far away land, a loud cry is heard as a single tear drop rolls down the face of cdtm.

You had me going there. I actually thought that Iron Fist was in this thread. Lol.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Stoic
You had me going there. I actually thought that Iron Fist was in this thread. Lol.

thumb up

Smurph

Adam Grimes
Frank would probably stab Bane in the brain with the tranq gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.