Californians tell the Governor to F Off and head to the beach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
**** you Robtard!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
**** you Robtard!!

Hilarious that your source is "The Sun" because that's what the protesters wanted to get: some sunshine. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hilarious that your source is "The Sun" because that's what the protesters wanted to get: some sunshine. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Everybody is actually telling the government to F*** off . You can only hold Americans for so long.

Flyattractor
I agree... **** YOU ROBTARD!

**** UP THE ***HOLE SIDEWAYS TILL YOU SQUEAK!!!!!!!

****ing Hate Robtard!

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I agree... **** YOU ROBTARD!

**** UP THE ***HOLE SIDEWAYS TILL YOU SQUEAK!!!!!!!

****ing Hate Robtard!

You sound angry

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
You sound angry

Nope. Just Drunk, Stoned and Happy!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Hate Is GREAT!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Everybody is actually telling the government to F*** off . You can only hold Americans for so long.

Well not everybody is doing this.

Some celebrities, from their mansions, are criticizing these protesters.

Stunning. Brave.

Flyattractor
I so wish the Uprising would go all FULL ON Road Warrior / Mad Max on Things!

I WANT MIDGETS In AssLess CHAPS and Guys in Hockey MASKS TEARING DOWN SOCIETY!

Snake Plissken! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU!?

dadudemon

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Hate Is GREAT!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross faded and posting on KMC. So many have done that over the years. And it is never good.

Surtur
Speaking of bad things that can happen as a result of drinking...don't ever ride one of those mechanical bull things at the bar if you're really drunk.

cdtm
This kind of thing never happened under Governor Terminator.

StyleTime
We keep having protests about it in L.A. I definitely see an increase in traffic, so people are giving less of a ****.

dadudemon
Originally posted by StyleTime
We keep having protests about it in L.A. I definitely see an increase in traffic, so people are giving less of a ****.

thumb up

Badabing

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Hate Is GREAT!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop drinking. Stop doing drugs. Stop doing etc.Originally posted by Flyattractor
I so wish the Uprising would go all FULL ON Road Warrior / Mad Max on Things!

I WANT MIDGETS In AssLess CHAPS and Guys in Hockey MASKS TEARING DOWN SOCIETY!

Snake Plissken! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU!? I would take care of a lot of "problems" if that happens. Just like the end for the first Godfather.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop drinking. Stop doing drugs. Stop doing etc. I would take care of a lot of "problems" if that happens. Just like the end for the first Godfather.

Gov beyond furious!!!!!

Robtard
**** you Robtard!!

Not surprising. While California is a Blue state, there was still 4.4 million Trumpers who voted for the orange man in 2016.

Surtur
And you of course have proof it was only Trumpers there, can't wait for it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

dadudemon
Gov beyond furious!!!!!

Amazing. We are now hitting a period of time where we should see COVID-19 cases skyrockting from their defiance of the "policies."

Let's check the numbers to see if these protests of tens of thousands of people ruined everything:

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/california#historical

No. Not at all. Really just the same trend. In fact, daily deaths are slowing compared to 14 days to 7 days ago.

What's going on? I thought we'd see tons of new cases and lots of deaths?

Surtur
Meanwhile the governor of South Dakota was thrown a little parade for not shutting shit down.

Lol

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495086-parade-thanks-south-dakota-governor-amid-coronavirus

*camera pans to California and Michigan*

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Meanwhile the governor of South Dakota was thrown a little parade for not shutting shit down.

Lol

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495086-parade-thanks-south-dakota-governor-amid-coronavirus

*camera pans to California and Michigan*

I beat you to it, loser. Already posted the article for that directly to the twitter.

The replies: her people love her.

Wish we had a president like that.

Robtard
I beat you to it, loser. Already posted the article for that directly to the twitter.

The replies: her people love her.

Wish we had a president like that.

Did the South Dakotans really say they wish they had a President more like Kristi Noem, or was that your line/belief?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Did the South Dakotans really say they wish they had a President more like Kristi Noem, or was that your line/belief?

That's my statement.

I wish we had a president of the United States so beloved by the people that they'd, unprompted, throw a parade to celebrate our PotUS' awesomeness.

Read the twitter replies: her people genuinely love her. They think she's the bees knees.

Surtur
Meanwhile in Michigan...

Robtard
That's my statement.

I wish we had a president of the United States so beloved by the people that they'd, unprompted, throw a parade to celebrate our PotUS' awesomeness.

Read the twitter replies: her people genuinely love her. They think she's the bees knees.

Will probably happen under Biden. Not because Biden's going to be the best-potus-like-ever, but he will be compared to Trump.

Biden should really give a special thanks to Trump and Trumpers for lowering the POTUS bar to beneath the floor. They lubed his way in.

Surtur
I love seeing democrats acknowledge they aren't better.

Robtard
Pat yourself on that back from me for that pretend win as well, ronnie.

Surtur
That coming from the king of pretend wins means a lot.

Bashar Teg
what kind of halfwit retard gets mad over lockdowns when they never complied with it in the first place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.