Silver Surfer vs Superman CIS and PIS off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both CIS and PIS is off. Both fighting with all they have and is willing to kill right off the gate if they want. The stips doesn't hinder their intelligence here. No bfr.

DarkSaint85
Current Surfer?

lawest9
If it's current Surfer he may take it because he's intangible and can't be hit.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9

Current Surfer is weakened. This is a full powered Surfer. Surfer always had the ability to go intangible.

DarkSaint85
Quick draw, then.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Current Surfer is weakened. This is a full powered Surfer. Surfer always had the ability to go intangible. Yes he has, and so since he could always go intangible doesn't my answer still applies for the same reason?......although he doesn't normally use that ability in his battles.

MrMind
superman

Sin I AM
Current Surfer is weakened. This is a full powered Surfer. Surfer always had the ability to go intangible.

Weakened?

carver9
Yes, he's weakened due to the black. I dont think he is even at half power right now.

BrolyBlack

SquallX
Originally posted by lawest9

Clark is able to hit intangible beings actually.

lawest9
Originally posted by SquallX
Clark is able to hit intangible beings actually. Any scans of that?

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Clark is able to hit intangible beings actually.

Show me.

Stoic
Common knowledge. Superman has vulnerabilities that are known to the general public. The Surfer possesses cosmic awareness. I have never understood why the Surfer wouldn't deal with a living power battery the same way that Magneto would deal with a Metal Man? For these reasons the Surfer dominates Kryptonians imo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stoic
I have never understood why the Surfer wouldn't deal with a living power battery the same way that Magneto would deal with a Metal Man? Because he's already been beaten to death. thumb up

Marvel characters are slow.

carver9
Surfer is slow?

Sin I AM
Yes, he's weakened due to the black. I dont think he is even at half power right now.

He's not weakened tho

carver9
When did he get his power back after fighting Knull?

h1a8
Surfer has nanosecond reactions at best and that is iffy.
Superman would view him as a statue and make the first action.

Adam Grimes
Superman turns Surfer into a hash brown.

JBL
Surfer.

DarkSaint85
Show me.

https://i.imgur.com/XtHpJwz.jpg

Sin I AM
When did he get his power back after fighting Knull?

What power did he lose? He did his sun move, banished him, planted his flower, then seeded the cosmos with his essense. Then he reconstituted himself. He was weak from fighting and expending the energy needed to fend off the dark but he wasn't weakened. Do you have a scan where it states that?

Closest thing that comes to mind was his conversation with Bob but I interpreted that as him being incorporeal not weakened. Since he was the power and Bob was the corporeal being.

carver9
Hes weakened. Powerful but not close to being at his complete power.

Sin I AM
Hes weakened. Powerful but not close to being at his complete power.

Where is it shown? This is the same Surfer that was alluded to in Thanos wins..rhe same one he feared. So where is it stated he's weakened? If anything he's shown more versatility being able to pull a move from Deadman's book and take over people as well as being unaffected by physical attacks.

quanchi112
Surfer wins quite easily.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer wins quite easily.

Whhhaaaaaaa

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Now THIS is who I wanted to see.

cdtm
Both CIS and PIS is off. Both fighting with all they have and is willing to kill right off the gate if they want. The stips doesn't hinder their intelligence here. No bfr.

So Superman gets an amp, and Surfer a nerf. thumb up

playa1258
Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman Nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.