A little mind game: You vs 1984

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pretend you live in an oppressive society, and have hard evidence against the ruling class of this society. You aim to spark a revolution by getting this dirt out to the public.

Only how can you do that with a controlled media? And even if you can do it, how. would you keep yourself and your family from being silenced?

samhain
Let's assume we're talking about some video evidence or an audio recording, I would share it privately with a few like-minded individuals. Once we're all ready to upload at the same time, find out the types of people who the state would hire to debunk the video/audio, kidnap a couple of them and spectacularly execute them, (message sent to the others) upon mass release of the incriminating content, try to find a way to bug the state leaders in an attempt to capture them talking about the video/audio and admitting to the legitimacy of it, release this information as well as destroying some food related infrastructure (society will be primed for revolt after going a few days with no food), the final step; await your face on money.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Pretend you live in an oppressive society, and have hard evidence against the ruling class of this society. You aim to spark a revolution by getting this dirt out to the public.

Only how can you do that with a controlled media? And even if you can do it, how. would you keep yourself and your family from being silenced? you wouldn't the state always wins in the end. From Harold Shipman to Novachuk umbrellas and holdall.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you wouldn't the state always wins in the end. From Harold Shipman to Novachuk umbrellas and holdall.

From California to the New York Island. From the Redwood Forest, to the Gulf stream waters. This land was made for you and me.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
From California to the New York Island. From the Redwood Forest, to the Gulf stream waters. This land was made for you and me. they all do it across international boundaries, no one goes to war over it either. Look at the Jounalist and KSA or the Israeli death squad on false UK passports.

cdtm
they all do it across international boundaries, no one goes to war over it either. Look at the Jounalist and KSA or the Israeli death squad on false UK passports.

The Israeli whistleblower on a nuclear program gets kidnapped out of Europe.

He's rather lucky the ruling class at the time felt "We do not execute our own."

Or so I've read. Had he been any other nationality, he'd probably have been outright executed.

Flyattractor
you wouldn't the state always wins in the end. From Harold Shipman to Novachuk umbrellas and holdall.

This is why Pooty sold out to the state to be rich. He is a tool to the MAN!

I say if you can't Save it... BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dxV-3xIhBm0/TR1_ctEFUCI/AAAAAAAABAE/0e8vuEq1v0M/s1600/V_for_Vendetta_by_Rub_a_Duckie.jpg

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dxV-3xIhBm0/TR1_ctEFUCI/AAAAAAAABAE/0e8vuEq1v0M/s1600/V_for_Vendetta_by_Rub_a_Duckie.jpg

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dxV-3xIhBm0/TR1_ctEFUCI/AAAAAAAABAE/0e8vuEq1v0M/s1600/V_for_Vendetta_by_Rub_a_Duckie.jpg dur

Flyattractor
There has been one force shown in History to Successfully Topple Governments...

Bring Back THE BARBARIANS!!!!!!

BURN IT ALL DOWN AND CRUCIFY THE FIRST THAT SAYS WE NEED TO REBUILD!!!

meep-meep
There will never be a revolution that equalizes, at least not with blood. It's been tried many times over. The 99% are easily acquiesced. The 1% are smart on holding on to wealth. Imo, it takes a few generations to create long term wealth. It starts with a loving and loyal family or friend base. Spend wisely.

Emmy Evangeline
It's like you want to bring it out to the public but you and your family would be silenced if your being oppressed then either create an organization and spread the info like a virus. your're on your own in that era

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
my question if Covid was made by the government and the media can't be trusted is there even any point?

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
So from what I'm gathering and orrect me if I'm wrong the media is picking up other deaths and incorporating them with corona responsibility deaths?

dadudemon
Originally posted by samhain
Let's assume we're talking about some video evidence or an audio recording, I would share it privately with a few like-minded individuals. Once we're all ready to upload at the same time, find out the types of people who the state would hire to debunk the video/audio, kidnap a couple of them and spectacularly execute them, (message sent to the others) upon mass release of the incriminating content, try to find a way to bug the state leaders in an attempt to capture them talking about the video/audio and admitting to the legitimacy of it, release this information as well as destroying some food related infrastructure (society will be primed for revolt after going a few days with no food), the final step; await your face on money.

The start of your premise is exactly what happened with Joe Biden.

He's on camera, with audio, admitting to the exact things Trump wanted to investigate him for. In front of 100-200 people. He was bragging about it and giving a detailed story about what he had done.

Yet, here we are. Now talking about Reade instead of the fact he quid pro quo'd Ukraine's aid money until the prosecutor, who was going after his son's energy company for corruption, was fired.

This is like golden age comic book villain stuff. Such simplistic and overt villainy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
So from what I'm gathering and orrect me if I'm wrong the media is picking up other deaths and incorporating them with corona responsibility deaths?

That's correct.

Some coroner's in Pennsylvania noticed some deaths were being incorrectly attributed and raised issues with it and they were allowed to remove about 200 from the death list.That's what that dip was about from Penn a few days back.

But that was only a small group and their insight is limited to only to the dead they deal with.

Tokyo:

1. Much larger population that NYC.
2. Far more people come in and out of Tokyo each day than NYC: more than any other place in the world.
3. Tokyo did not lock down but encouraged social distancing (but they quietly did other things such as strongly encouraging temporary visa holders to go back home). They remained open for business but took some minor precautions - they took criticisms for that.
4. First cases were found in Tokyo at the same time as NYC.
5. Population is significantly older than NYC's.
6. Only 100 COVID-19 deaths in Tokyo compared to NYC's 12,287 deaths.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
The start of your premise is exactly what happened with Joe Biden.

He's on camera, with audio, admitting to the exact things Trump wanted to investigate him for. In front of 100-200 people. He was bragging about it and giving a detailed story about what he had done.

Yet, here we are. Now talking about Reade instead of the fact he quid pro quo'd Ukraine's aid money until the prosecutor, who was going after his son's energy company for corruption, was fired.

This is like golden age comic book villain stuff. Such simplistic and overt villainy.

Snopes, ah.... Just see for yourself:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/c-span-video-joe-biden-ukraine/

Let's assume this is true. Why would that article have so much more care on nuance and detail compared to this article:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/

Notice they ask the question about what Trump suggested. Not what he said.

One has a much higher burden of proof then the other. One is open to personal interpretation. You can't really fact check "intent".

Seeing these two articles together has me wondering if Snopes, while not liars, may be backing one political party over the other through selective bias in what they choose to debunk, and how throughly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Snopes, ah.... Just see for yourself:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/c-span-video-joe-biden-ukraine/

Let's assume this is true. Why would that article have so much more care on nuance and detail compared to this article:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/

Notice they ask the question about what Trump suggested. Not what he said.

One has a much higher burden of proof then the other. One is open to personal interpretation. You can't really fact check "intent".

Seeing these two articles together has me wondering if Snopes, while not liars, may be backing one political party over the other through selective bias in what they choose to debunk, and how throughly.

Snopes, a now notoriously left-leaning "fact checker" would obviously try and spin this to not be what it was.

It also tries to do a bait and switch by calling Biden's actions bribery instead of what it actually is.

It's not bribery. It's a quid pro quo.

He held the money hostage until Ukraine fired the prosecutor.

Burisma (the company Biden's son worked for) was being investigated. The founder of Burisma was being actively investigated for corruption and illegal activities, as well. The prosecutor, Shokin, suspected that Burisma's founder, Zlochevsky, had appointed Biden Jr. to the board to protect himself from that investigation. Also, Giulliani's conversation with Shokin occurred before Biden announced his candidacy: Jan 2019.

Here's the timeline around the Biden's and the Ukrainian controversy:

April 15, 2014: Burisma sends Hunter Biden's business partner, Devon Archer, $112,000.

April 16, 2014: Archer visits Vice President Biden at the White House.

April 21, 2014: Vice President Biden arrives in Ukraine bearing millions in aid for the Ukraine energy industry.

May 12, 2014: Hunter Biden joins Burisma's board.

February 2015: Ukrainian authorities seize the property of Burisma's CEO and go after unpaid taxes.

March 2016: Biden demands that Ukraine's top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, be fired, and threatens to hold up $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/01/29/ joe_biden_must_explain_his_ukraine_dealings_142255
.html

Amazing that you see so many left-leaning news sources performing mental gymnastics to try and justify Biden's actions. Bottom line is, taken in a vacuum, Biden openly admitted and bragged about holding up aid from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor. What that prosecutor was investigating at the time is irrelevant to this point. But the fact that the prosecutor that was to be fired was investigating Joe Biden's son's company, Burisma, is incredibly damning no matter what left-leaning mainstream media sources try to state.

But let's dig more into the reasons around it.

As soon as Shokin was fired and replaced, his replacement, Lutsenko, quickly wrapped up the investigation into Burisma and Burisma's founder and "found no wrong doing." Interesting considering that Burisma's founder had his assets seized just a year prior due to corruption and tax evasion.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/02/ex-ukraine-prosecutor-claims-he-was-told-to-back-off-biden-linked-firm-probe-report/

Ukraine also formally opened a criminal investigation into the firing of Shokin in Feb 2020, as well. Nothing will come of it. They only did it because of the controversy in the news AFTER the impeachment for Trump didn't go anywhere (Ukrainian politicians are smart). Had Trump been removed, they would not have opened the investigation.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by meep-meep
There will never be a revolution that equalizes, at least not with blood. It's been tried many times over. The 99% are easily acquiesced. The 1% are smart on holding on to wealth. Imo, it takes a few generations to create long term wealth. It starts with a loving and loyal family or friend base. Spend wisely. thumb up exactly.

Flyattractor
Yes. Sadly there will be no more revolutions. The Left and its War on Real MEN have turned all Males into Beta Cucks. Just like Shut Up and Get in Line like a Good Little Slave BASHYPOO!

Aint that so BashyPoo!?

meep-meep
Yes. Sadly there will be no more revolutions. The Left and its War on Real MEN have turned all Males into Beta Cucks. Just like Shut Up and Get in Line like a Good Little Slave BASHYPOO!

Aint that so BashyPoo!?

Since you don't follow the leftist herd, aren't a beta cuck, and are a real man, you must be on the verge of a revolution. What you got?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by meep-meep
Since you don't follow the leftist herd, aren't a beta cuck, and are a real man, you must be on the verge of a revolution. What you got?

You obvisouly do not know Who I Am.

I am NOT a "Save or Fight For Society" Kind of Guy... I fall more into the...

https://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/756/980/d4a.gif

meep-meep
You obvisouly do not know Who I Am.

I am NOT a "Save or Fight For Society" Kind of Guy... I fall more into the...

https://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/756/980/d4a.gif

I have little issue with your personal philosophy. Be well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.