Majestic with creation blades vs cosmic herald Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
No BFR, bloodlust is on, who takes it?

MrMind
Majestic

carver9
Thor stomps and easily

deft
Majestic cuts him.

Stoic
I can't wait to revisit all of these threads once the Herald King stacks up feats. These low level High Heralds should be nothing to him. I could actually see him stopping time on Majestic, and mind raping him.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
I can't wait to revisit all of these threads once the Herald King stacks up feats. These low level High Heralds should be nothing to him. I could actually see him stopping time on Majestic, and mind raping him. Majestic is not a low level herald by any stretch.

carver9
He already have enough fts proving he stomps here. Its the same people every day that low ball anything Marvel and does universal calculations on any DC small ft.

Diesldude

MrMind
stoic doesn't really know any of the characters here, and when you call him out on it. snowflake runs to the mods faster than anyone.
you gave majestic a win over someone with legit feats like king thor but not here? lmao
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t664231.html

low level high heralds? that's rich, majestic's strength feats are better than all of marvel's high heralds, by a large margin.
and did you just say....thor wins via tp? how long was I asleep? what year is this?
https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/george_facepalm_seinfeld.gif

and carver, what feats does cosmic thor have that overshadow majestic? let's see them
Majestic rearranged solar system
Thor fired continental level blast

Majestic cuts off hands of Tao with creation engine, disrupted his energy by jamming his swords through tao. Tao is a reality warper far exceed Galactus. Max Faraday with creation engine was said to be omniversal threat.
Thor beats up a starving galactus with one arm, a feats many can replicaate. Galactus isn't worth mentioning in the same sentence with Tao or Max Faraday

or when powerless alien throw rock to smashed Thor's head, he was on his knees?
what feats are you referring to carver?

MrMind
let's start with the basic carver, any speed feats suggesting Thor is not gonna get blitzed the first nanosecond of the fight?

carver9
Majestic doesn't blitz around at nano second speeds. Thor TANKED an attack from Galactus that was amplified far past his normal levels and is fighting evenly with this same Galactus. This showing is like Majestic going all in on Spectre and actually holding his own. Thor had an advantage over standard Galactus. This is TIERS above anything Majestic has done. Hes fodder here. No matter how much you all want to downplay Thor, Majestic gets killed in one attack.

MrMind
laughing out loud according to marvel fanboy galactus is comparable to spectre now? the same galactus who was stunned by skuttlebutt? Stop embarrasing yourself. Spectre has feats on Living Tribunal level. if you wanna do a feats comparison between Spectre and Galactus I'm all game

the irony of this quote is enough to explode a planet

Originally posted by carver9
Its the same people every day that low ball anything Marvel and does universal calculations on any DC small ft.

bloodlusted is on, why wouldn't he blitz the first nanosecond. Majestic has mftl speed feats, this version of thor doesn't. in fact thor is so fast he couldn't dodge a rock thrown at him. not to mention Majestic carries a sword that can cut through anything.

a sword made from shards of the most powerful weapon in the universe. he'll slice and dice thor, and cuts TOBA Hulk's off for good measure. just for you

keep running away from the questions

Diesldude

qwertyuiop1998
As far as we see what feats Thor've performed, I'll say Majestic wins this one

MrMind

DarkSaint85
This is the same 'amped' Galactus that Skuttlebutt hurt, and the same Herald Thor that got blitzed and bloodied by Stormbreaker (Mjolnir's inferior, as we saw in the next issue)?

https://i.postimg.cc/fWgWhdNX/RCO021-1580329491.jpg

Replace Stormbreaker in that scan with a Majestic wielding the Creation Blades.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
stoic doesn't really know any of the characters here, and when you call him out on it. snowflake runs to the mods faster than anyone.
you gave majestic a win over someone with legit feats like king thor but not here? lmao
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t664231.html

Majestic. Speed is key here. Unless Thor somehow stops, or slows time.

Lmao.

lawest9
he hasn't done anything noteworthy. carver is using the same faulty logic
he tanked a blast from galactus and block another with the hammer
https://imgur.com/a/Go1yGo2
it was such a brief scuffle, consider Galactus was not going all out on Thor seeing he's galactus' herald. Yet carver think that's the equivelant to some
going all in fighting Spectre (who himself is tiers above galactus)

we have seen Majestic taking down Tao w/creation enging, a powerful reality warper, and used the swords to disrupt energy in Tao's body. somehow Carver conveniently forgot.
https://imgur.com/a/ylunUO8

but hurrr durr galactus 👍

NoctisOwen
Majestic

carver9
Mr. Mind is a trip. Im not even talking about that attack he tanked. Im referring to the attack he withstood before the winter showed up. Doesnt matter since both of those attacks would turn Majestic into dust.

DarkSaint85
Mr. Mind is a trip. Im not even talking about that attack he tanked. Im referring to the attack he withstood before the winter showed up. Doesnt matter since both of those attacks would turn Majestic into dust.

https://i.postimg.cc/4yB1HCr3/RCO010-1580329491.jpg

MrMind

do you have short term memory loss?

also, Thor wasn't fighting Galactus before Black Winter show up

carver9
@Mr. Mind

Thats...not...the...attack...im...talking...about. Next time when you're clueless, let me know. I'm talking about Thor #2, page 18, ends on page 19. Look at the pictures, read the panels and next time do a little probing before making assumptions.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/4yB1HCr3/RCO010-1580329491.jpg

You're funny. I imagine if Carver posted the short lived scuffle that Superman had with Majestic and won, and then posted the gas station explosion that KO'd Superman during DOS. Would you accept it as a fair durability scaling?

carver9
Dark is trolling. Hes using it as a low showing. I would love for him to show you Skuttle Bucket limitations. This isn't a low showing for Galactus, its a high showing for Skuttle. He would report me if I went into a Doomsday thread and mentioned Doomsday failing to kill a shieldless Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and Guy Gardner after beating on them, going all out. Something that even Luke Cage can do. He holds a candle to certain things (Marvel; The Avengers being weaklings when facing Hulk) but he is bias AF when it comes to DC. He can not be taken serious. Report that. Lol

MrMind
@Mr. Mind

Thats...not...the...attack...im...talking...about. Next time when you're clueless, let me know. I'm talking about Thor #2, page 18, ends on page 19. Look at the pictures, read the panels and next time do a little probing before making assumptions.

where did Thor fight evenly with AMPLIFIED Galactus? where exactly at "Thor #2, page 18, ends on page 19" ? that's the page you mentioned, so don't weasel your way out again

you absolute troll.

winter showed up at issue 4 you numbskull, why are you back to issue 2?

carver9
where did Thor fight evenly with AMPLIFIED Galactus at "Thor #2, page 18, ends on page 19"

you absolute troll.

winter showed up at issue 4 you numbskull, why are you back to issue 2?

laughing out loud ... your comprehension. Fight and tanking something are two different things. He TANKED Galactus attack in Thor #2.

laughing out loud ... issue 2 IS BEFORE ISSUE FOUR. How do you count? 1, 4, 3, 2?

MrMind
laughing out loud ... your comprehension. Fight and tanking something are two different things. He TANKED Galactus attack in Thor #2.

laughing out loud ... issue 2 IS BEFORE ISSUE FOUR. How do you count? 1, 4, 3, 2?

carver9

And it goes against nothing I said. I showed him tanking an attack and you posted a scan trying to discredit THAT statement. Now if you want to discuss the fighting part (that you did not use a scan for), let me know.

MrMind
where did Thor fight evenly with AMPLIFIED Galactus? where exactly at "Thor #2, page 18, ends on page 19" ? that's the page you mentioned, so don't weasel your way out again

carver9
I ignored that because you ignored my initial statement. smile

MrMind
what is your initial statement? quote it for me

now answer the question, when did Thor fight evenly with an amplified galactus

I'm not letting you off the hook

DarkSaint85
You're funny. I imagine if Carver posted the short lived scuffle that Superman had with Majestic and won, and then posted the gas station explosion that KO'd Superman during DOS. Would you accept it as a fair durability scaling?

Hmm.

How many showings does Superman have? Over the course of his publication history?

How many since 1985, when he was rebooted? Am 100% sure if you went through his entire history, you can cherry pick a low showing here and there. Then be absolutely annihilated with his high showings

Now let's do the same with Herald Thor. How many showings does he have? Of these, how many are low? I am SURE you want to be fair and balanced for both sides, right??

celeyhyga17
Thor stomps

DarkSaint85

Don't worry, I have reported you.

Diesldude

Galan007
You're better than this, carv.

Stop getting your feathers ruffled, and stay on topic. thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
You're better than this, carv.

No. No he isn't.

DarkSaint85
So herald Thor, IMO, is still too early to say. ESPECIALLY as in the few showings he has had so far, he has had some high, but ALSO some low.

If I created a brand new character, and said he was stronger than the entire DCU and Marvel U combined, then had Batman beating him in an armwrestle, then had him casually beating Superman with his pinkie in the same issue....can we then put him up against people like Hulk? No.

carver9
what is your initial statement? quote it for me

now answer the question, when did Thor fight evenly with an amplified galactus

I'm not letting you off the hook

Hes fighting evenly throughout the entire run against Galactus.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
No. No he isn't. stick out tongue

So herald Thor, IMO, is still too early to say.
Regular Thor still has other feats though.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
No. No he isn't.

I'm one of the most normal person on KMC at the moment.

MrMind
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
stick out tongue

are we applying regular thor's showing to cosmic thor now?

does that include low showings too?

Hes fighting evenly throughout the entire run against Galactus.

when did he fight evenly with an amped galactus, answer the question, which specific instance? which issue number? which scan? don't dodge the question

carver9
stick out tongue

So you agree with him posting showings of Thor being decked with a rock even though he tanked a blast from Galactus moments later that obliterated a planet?

DarkSaint85
stick out tongue

He does, but...I mean, it's iffy because comics.

Colossaunaut with 20% of the Phoenix Force, for example.

Do I take Colossus' best showings, then stack Juggy's on top, then 20% of the Phoenix?

Do I take a Kryptonian's best showings, stack a named GL's best showings, then Ion, then say this is what Sodom Yat is? And then, by extension, Superboy Prime?

celeyhyga17
Huh? Why would u stack from 2 diff charac..?

Thor w/o odinforce and pc is stll Thor.

MrMind
right the same thor who fought mantis, daredevil, mongoose, cap's son, crusader etc

or do we only stack high showings, but not low showings? are we making up rules as we go just to suit thor side's agenda?

because if you wanna use regular thor's showing, his speed feats suggest he gets blitzed in the first nanosecond here, and his piercing durability suggest he can't withstand a cut from creation blades

carver9
Edit

celeyhyga17
Bloodlusted.. Op
He aint holding back. Or am i missing something?

MrMind
unless there's evidence showing his durability and combat speed is amplified to the point where he can withstand blitze from Majestic w/creation blades

all the other stuffs are useless, when his head is cut off from his body

DarkSaint85
Huh? Why would u stack from 2 diff charac..?

Thor w/o odinforce and pc is stll Thor.

Oh ok I see you are confused.

So we are essentially reverting to Thor w/o OF and PC in this thread?

celeyhyga17

confused

Thor in this thread is a more powerful version of Thor w/o of & pc. Why would he need to revert to having no of & pc? Thats an odd question.

MrMind
celey wanna mental gymnastic for 720 degrees just so he can add regular thor's showings to cosmic thor, but he also want to exclude thor's low showings since there are plenty of that out there. he wanna create this fantasy high end fanboy imagination thor with power cosmic and odinforce. next step he's gonna add king thor feats up in there too. just let him have this.
because he knows deep down cosmic thor has no feats suggest he has a chance in this fight.

Bloodlusted.. Op
He aint holding back. Or am i missing something?

does not holding back magically increase his combat speed 1000 times?
because that's the only way he can have a chance here

DarkSaint85
confused

Thor in this thread is a more powerful version of Thor w/o of & pc. Why would he need to revert to having no of & pc? Thats an odd question.

Is he a more powerful version based on showings or lip service?

celeyhyga17
What mental gymnastics? This is pretty simple. This version of Thor is not from an altrnate universe. He is classic Thor... With amps. He holds back normally. U made this bloodlusted. I think he can react.

celeyhyga17
Is he a more powerful version based on showings or lip service?
Based on what the comic is telling us.

I hope u are not saying Thor w/of & pc is < Thor. Thats.... Crazee.. sad

MrMind
regular thor doesn't have the speed showing to suggest he can counter the blitz

what makes you think cosmic thor can? where are the feats proving his speed?

DarkSaint85
Based on what the comic is telling us.

I hope u are not saying Thor w/of & pc is < Thor. Thats.... Crazee.. sad

So pure lip service, nothing more. Got ya.

Based on showings, yup. I am indeed saying that the portrayals are less than the sum of his parts.

Just like my examples of Sodom Yat with Ion and Colossaunaut, which for some strange reason you were unable to grasp smile

But yes, I have not seen anything from Herald Thor that Normal Thor cannot replicate. Apart from...maybe stopping his hammer? Mjlonir shattering Stormbreaker was nice. But in terms of blasting power, in terms of speed, in terms of his own durability, in terms of his punching strength? No.

MrMind
remember when Sodam Yat, a daxamite with green lantern and Ion powers, was said to be not impressive and dissapointment by the same pro thor group on this forum?

yeah, I think the same logic can apply here

celeyhyga17
So pure lip service, nothing more. Got ya.

Based on showings, yup. I am indeed saying that the portrayals are less than the sum of his parts.

Just like my examples of Sodom Yat with Ion and Colossaunaut, which for some strange reason you were unable to grasp smile

But yes, I have not seen anything from Herald Thor that Normal Thor cannot replicate.
He forcibly ripped power from Galactus(amped)...

And even then, it doesnt matter if u think he hasnt done anything in this version that Classic Thor cant do. In the end this is still Thor with amps no? If you are saying Classic Thor has equal or better feats so whats the problem with me using Classic Thor feats to begin with?? I mean huh?!
I dont get your logic.

carver9
If Wonder Woman received Captain Marvel powers stacked on top of her own, she is amped. This is common sense.

MrMind

unless there's evidence showing his durability and combat speed is amplified to the point where he can withstand blitze from Majestic w/creation blades

all the other stuffs are useless, when his head is cut off from his body

DarkSaint85
He forcibly ripped power from Galactus(amped)...

And even then, it doesnt matter if u think he hasnt done anything in this version that Classic Thor cant do. In the end this is still Thor with amps no? If you are saying Classic Thor has equal or better feats so whats the problem with me using Classic Thor feats to begin with?? I mean huh?!
I dont get your logic.

smileNow I can see you trying to twist my words:

I don't have a 'problem' with it, as you say. Don't be so hasty to jump to conclusions.

Also, Mr Mind has a good point.

DarkSaint85
If Wonder Woman received Captain Marvel powers stacked on top of her own, she is amped. This is common sense.

Except comics don't always treat it that way. We debate off showings, remember. If Herald Thor has not shown showings where he's stronger/faster/more skilled/durable than Classic Thor, then....he doesn't have the showings. Lip service only takes you so far. Am sure you agree with this.

carver9

Is this Captain Marvel stronger, faster and more durable than your average Captain Marvel?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52650224/SmartSelect_20200501-115544_Chrome.jpg.html

Yes or no? Hopefully you understand the powers this Cap had stacked on top of his own.

DarkSaint85
Does he have showings showing he's faster/stronger/more durable?

carver9
remember when Sodam Yat, a daxamite with green lantern and Ion powers, was said to be not impressive and dissapointment by the same pro thor group on this forum?

yeah, I think the same logic can apply here

Whos stronger, faster, more durable and why?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ee5883ac5f4ba71768ac6e8881e77c9a-c

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/5326474-7714021929-46954.jpg

DarkSaint85
Has this "Superman Prime" only appeared for like three or four issues, and in his first appearance had an incredibly low showing? Help me understand smile

MrMind
new gods shazam was said to be a featless wonder from quite a few here and across battle boards, and even so, he defeated yuga khan who's far beyond the likes of skyfather like Odin. who has this Thor defeated that's comparable?

guardian amped prime on the other hand have feats to show respect to his power level, he has beaten monarch, tanked a universal destruction detonation and destroyed universe-15 by himself.

so I'll ask again

Diesldude
new gods shazam was said to be a featless wonder from quite a few here and across battle boards

guardian amped prime on the other hand have feats to show respect to his power level, he has beaten monarch, tanked a universal destruction detonation and destroyed universe-15 by himself.

so I'll ask again

Idk if this Is allowed, PC makes SS FTL, it should do the same for Thor.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude

It SHOULD.

We haven't seen it. Just like 20% of the Phoenix Force should make Colossus a god. Let alone with Cytorrak amp.

carver9
new gods shazam was said to be a featless wonder from quite a few here and across battle boards, and even so, he defeated yuga khan who's far beyond the likes of skyfather like Odin. who has this Thor defeated that's comparable?

so I'll ask again

What fts does THIS version of Yuga have.

He ripped Monarch armor up. He didn't beat him and also, per peeps here, when the blast went off, he was at his Superboy Prime power levels. When did he destroy Universe 15? Scans. No bio, scans please.

Also, Thor have showings to respect his power levels as well but you all are clinging to lows.

Rock for example. Lol... Superman Prime have those...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/4838021-8822432894-killa.jpg

I'm trying to get you to see the light here. Yes, this version of Captain Marvel is more powerful than he is without the amp in every way. Yes, this version of Superman Prime is more powerful in every way. Its common sense.

MrMind
Originally posted by Diesldude

a lot of people have gotten power cosmic before, not everyone is SS

if anything Thor is more like Air-Walker or Terrax than Surfer

DarkSaint85
Lol @ Carver using bios then asking for no bios to be used.

carver9

So you're saying the power cosmic made him weaker?

DarkSaint85
We haven't seen him stronger.

We debate off comic showings, right?

MrMind
What fts does THIS version of Yuga have.

He ripped Monarch armor up. He didn't beat him and also, per peeps here, when the blast went off, he was at his Superboy Prime power levels. When did he destroy Universe 15? Scans. No bio, scans please.

Also, Thor have showings to respect his power levels as well but you all are clinging to lows.

Rock for example. Lol... Superman Prime have those...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/4838021-8822432894-killa.jpg

I'm trying to get you to see the light here. Yes, this version of Captain Marvel is more powerful than he is without the amp in every way. Yes, this version of Superman Prime is more powerful in every way. Its common sense.

dumbass, there's no "this version" of yuga khan

just like darkseid khan is not affected by the reboot, they exist above the orrery of worlds, you have no clue how dc cosmology works. also just in new 52 khan has defeated the wizard shazam easily, darkseid and highfather has to work together to stop him

GA prime is the one who's alive in the end, not monarch. that's a win
I don't care if you don't want bio, your opinion is the lowest on kmc, no one take you seriously
read and weep
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/8b/8e/b38b8e769eff1bf9a836a8923f9333ad.jpg

GA Prime would shove Thor up Galactus' anus, then kill TOBA Hulk just for fun in front of you carver.

so if you don't have speed feats for thor, just get out of the thread and quit trolling.

carver9
dumbass, there's no "this version" of yuga khan

just like darkseid khan is not affected by the reboot, they exist above the orrery of worlds, you have no clue how dc cosmology works. also just in new 52 khan has defeated the wizard shazam easily, darkseid and highfather has to work together to stop him

GA prime is the one who's alive in the end, not monarch. that's a win
I don't care if you don't want bio, your opinion is the lowest on kmc, no one take you seriously
read and weep
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/8b/8e/b38b8e769eff1bf9a836a8923f9333ad.jpg

GA Prime would shove Thor up Galactus' anus, then kill TOBA Hulk just for fun in front of you carver.

so if you don't have speed feats for thor, just get out of the thread and quit trolling.

You avoided every single thing in my post. Concession accepted.

MrMind
https://i.ibb.co/6r8SS2R/IMG-20191109-140629.jpg

this is what carver really trying to say

celeyhyga17
smileNow I can see you trying to twist my words:

What r u trying to say? Why would i need to twist words? Ure asking me leading/fragmented questions... I think(?).
U bring up "iffy" and "do i" this or "do i" that.

I said from the get that this is Thor + amp. Thats straightforward.

I don't have a 'problem' with it, as you say. Don't be so hasty to jump to conclusions.

Also, Mr Mind has a good point.
Ok so then? Why r u asking questions in a round about way?

What point, reacting to Maj?

Stoic

Yeah because the Surfer, Terrax, and Gabriel can slap the taste out of Beta Ray Bill's mouth with one blow. Cherry picking. I can't wait until Pr sifts you like wheat.

DarkSaint85
What r u trying to say? Why would i need to twist words? Ure asking me leading/fragmented questions... I think(?).
U bring up "iffy" and "do i" this or "do i" that.

I said from the get that this is Thor + amp. Thats straightforward.

Ok so then? Why r u asking questions in a round about way?

What point, reacting to Maj?

Yes.

celeyhyga17
Yes to?

DarkSaint85
The last one

celeyhyga17
The last one

K so i take it ure no longer questioning if this Thor is basically Thor + amp and this Thor > regular Thor.

He can throw and swing his hammer at crazy speeds.

DarkSaint85
Oh I still am.

carver9
Trying to figure out if people are saying Thor got weaker when Galactus gave him the power cosmic. I need a yes or no with this.

DarkSaint85
Based on showings, he has not gotten any faster or stronger or more durable.

celeyhyga17
Oh I still am.
Interesting...?

Not sure whats your angle.

DarkSaint85
smile

celeyhyga17
Anyways, Thor stomps if he's bloodlusted.

DarkSaint85
This is the same 'amped' Galactus that Skuttlebutt hurt, and the same Herald Thor that got blitzed and bloodied by Stormbreaker (Mjolnir's inferior, as we saw in the next issue)?

https://i.postimg.cc/fWgWhdNX/RCO021-1580329491.jpg

Replace Stormbreaker in that scan with a Majestic wielding the Creation Blades.

Diesldude

RadZoa
I don't know who Majestic is but with that name he'd surely kill Thor.

celeyhyga17

Diesldude

Stoic
Based on showings, he has not gotten any faster or stronger or more durable.

And yet he dealt with Bill with ease. You don't seem to recall this.

Khazra Reborn
Lol, I like how you guys are conveniently leaving out, how Thor casually swatted Bill away like a bug, one page later.

DarkSaint85
Erm.

That's not the point lol. If he swats Bill aside, that's to be expected, no?

But Bill managed to blitz him with Storm breaker and drew blood when he was amped.

IOW, my main point, that it's too soon and Herald Thor is too inconsistent, is lost on you lot.

Khazra Reborn

DarkSaint85
So he took Herald Thor by surprise.

Replace Storm breaker with Majestic and the Creation Blades.

Khazra Reborn
So Majestic gets the jump on him now?

DarkSaint85
He's faster than Thor, so yes.

Hard to get the drop on someone when you're slower.

Unless you think Herald Thor can react to Majestic.

StiltmanFTW
Thor has no speed to speak of, as a certain thread already proved here.

Khazra Reborn
He's faster than Thor, so yes.

Hard to get the drop on someone when you're slower.

Unless you think Herald Thor can react to Majestic.

Thor would have to be actively doing something else, and have Majestic attack him for the situation to be relevant. Because we obviously know what happened to Bill when Thor was actually focused on him.

DarkSaint85
Well no.

If I am chatting to my friend, and a sloth 5m away initiates an attack towards me, I'd be able to react. If an insect bites me when I'm playing a game, I'd react and swat it.

If a guy stands opposite me and fired a gun at me, it doesn't matter how focused I am, that bullet is hitting me.

Khazra Reborn

DarkSaint85
Then that's for the Majestic side to prove, right? That he's at least capable of that speed, fast enough that Thor can't react even if he knows he's in a fight?

I mean, going back to my analogy - if I know I'm in a fight, and thst the other guy is going to shoot me - if he shoots me, all the focus in the world isn't saving me

celeyhyga17
How fast is Majestic btw?

DarkSaint85
And yet he dealt with Bill with ease. You don't seem to recall this.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, I like how you guys are conveniently leaving out, how Thor casually swatted Bill away like a bug, one page later.

Aye. Imperiex Probes are High Herald tier - and were tearing through WW (a HH), Kyle (a HH), Flash (a HH), MMH (a MH) and Aquaman (a LH), simultaneously.

Grail was taking the JL comprised of WW (HH), Shazam (MH), Cyborg (LH), MULTIPLE GLs (all MH, and at once), etc. And she's High Herald.

High Heralds have these showings. Swatting BRB (a MH) aside like a bug is....really, the least of what a Thor (HH) with OdinForce AND PC stacked on top of his own should be able to do. Stormbreaker shouldn't even tickle - just like in my examples, the HHs weren't tickled by the "lower tiers".

I can go on. Zoom took out the JL. Despero took out the JLA and JSA. Thor? One of the highest of High Heralds? With Allfather and PC amp?

I mean, even with just the Allfather amp BRB was still taking it to him. I mean, I can go on - you all might say I am a Thor hater, but remember I was one of the few that said he was as strong as Superman smile

Plus, these are all showings from his own comic. I am not exactly searching comics for low showings, lol.

When he is with the Allfather amp, BRB dodges his attack (and smashes his face in):
https://i.postimg.cc/QtCzk267/RCO012-1581537923.jpg

And again:
https://i.postimg.cc/mr8q9LSR/RCO014-1581537923.jpg

Even catches Mjolnir mid flight:
https://i.postimg.cc/8C19sJMt/RCO015-1581537923.jpg

And when he throws his hammer at Sif? She is able to raise and strike her sword down to BFR it:
https://i.postimg.cc/zGw4JSby/RCO005-1583949196.jpg

Again, this is Thor with the Allfather amp. So base Thor, AMPED.

These aren't me lowballing. I am not doing an abhi of searching through decades of comics and 100s of comics just to find shitty showings. This is all in the same comic book.

Adding the PC on top of this? Doesn't exactly make him abstract or trans or whatever, based on showings.

celeyhyga17
Obvs he's most likely not trying as hard against bill or sif. And even then Bill can be beastly himself.
When he exerts more effort he is humbling Galactus repeatedly and actually giving a univeral/multiversal entity pause. On one occasion he humbles an amped Galactus with little to no effort.

DarkSaint85
Not sure how 'trying' increases one's durability, or why he's willingly letting himself get bloodied up. I guess CIS is part of Thor's character, although one would've thought having the Wisdom of Odin should help.

celeyhyga17
Uh wut?

DarkSaint85
Lol why do you keep up this pretense of needing me to hold your hand?

BRB, a mid herald, is bloodying him up. Whether he is trying hard or not, he shouldn't be getting blood drawn from him.

If a kid steps up to me and tries to fight me, sure, I wouldn't try as hard as I would in a life or death situation. Especially if it's someone I know.

That doesn't mean I'd let him smash my face into the ground, or let him punch me in the stomach. To do so would be stupid. Character induced stupid, one might say.

So if the kid IS hitting me, and is taking my face and pushing it into the ground, either I am allowing it to happen, or I can't stop it from happening.

celeyhyga17
Again u r giving too much weight to ure real life analogies.

In comics, characters hold back all the time. They seem to get hurt more easily when dicking around or sometimes when unprepared like in a cheap shot.

In the end, the disparity in power is apparent and made explicit in the book. Even on the surface of it the most novice of readers would knows this is Thor with extra power.
So anything that happened b/n the two is immaterial. The outcome would have been the same whether if Thor was holding back or bloodlusted.
For Bill fans, it is a good showing for him featwise. But lets not lose site of reality.

DarkSaint85
Holding back doesn't mean durability is affected.

carver9
All I need to know is, did Thor power up or down here...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fb44cf4415eabb597da917702a9d7e1e

DarkSaint85
He powered down.

To just the Allfather amp. Odin is still a skyfather iirc - the PC, whilst powerful, isn't the Odinforce.

lawest9
Erm.

That's not the point lol. If he swats Bill aside, that's to be expected, no?

But Bill managed to blitz him with Storm breaker and drew blood when he was amped.

IOW, my main point, that it's too soon and Herald Thor is too inconsistent, is lost on you lot. Majestic is much faster than Bill, I'm sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.