Stacy Abrams: I believe Joe Biden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Oh and, she wants the VP TICKETSlaughing out loud

This woman wants to be one shot away from the presidency and will apparently do or say anything now?

Surtur
She needs to watch out...Kirsten Gillibrand is clearly thirsty for the role too. She has come out and said she doesn't believe Tara Reade. Check my latest post in the Biden thread for more info.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I'm torn here, while I still prefer Michelle Obama get the nomination, Abrams is a heavy-set Black woman with short hair. That has the potential to trigger you people something extra.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm torn here, while I still prefer Michelle Obama get the nomination, Abrams is a heavy-set Black woman with short hair. That has the potential to trigger you people something extra.

Why can't we just get Sanders back in the game, again?

Sanders got buttmad about NY cancelling their primary because I think Sanders knows Biden will tank.

Sanders suspended his campaign, he didn't cancel it and withdraw. I sure hope the DNC crashes and burns and Biden is forced to withdraw. smile

Robtard
He lost, his supporters simply did not come out and vote for him. Seems the saying that 'young people will cheer and support, but can't be bothered to actually vote' was true with many in Bernie's flock. I voted for him, did it right away via mail-in ballot.

We discussed this, Sanders suspending means he keeps his delegates and can get back in the game should he want or need to. Also gives him some political pull over Biden.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm torn here, while I still prefer Michelle Obama get the nomination, Abrams is a heavy-set Black woman with short hair. That has the potential to trigger you people something extra. laughing out loud Brilliant, I have no idea who she is but she sounds super!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud Brilliant, I have no idea who she is but she sounds super!

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1584735/stacey-abrams.jpg

She's a college educated woman of color congresswomen with a degree from a private, liberal arts, women's college. She's also the first Black woman to deliver the Response to the State of the Union address in 2019, where she dress down Trump something fierce and his acolytes did not like it one bit.

dadudemon
He lost, his supporters simply did not come out and vote for him.

True. But you can't blame them for having a system that isn't conducive to voting via mobile. I read that only 1/5 of this supporters showed up to vote at the polls. That's astounding.

I am utterly shocked that people who want everything paid for were too lazy to show up to the polls to vote for Sanders. Shocked.

Seems the saying that 'young people will cheer and support, but can't be bothered to actually vote' was true with many in Bernie's flock. I voted for him, did it right away via mail-in ballot.

I think even if mail-in ballot was the only option, Sanders would still have 1/5 or less support turnout. It's because they are lazy. They'd rather post about it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. than actually take the time to vote.

We discussed this, Sanders suspending means he keeps his delegates and can get back in the game should he want or need to. Also gives him some political pull over Biden.

Or the new option: long-con and he's going to become the primary candidate. Tin foil hat time: did Reade tell Sanders about what she was going to do?

dadudemon

She's a college educated woman of color congresswomen with a degree from a private, liberal arts, women's college. She's also the first Black woman to deliver the Response to the State of the Union address in 2019, where she dress down Trump something fierce and his acolytes did not like it one bit.

100% sure the Ancient Jews fled from the Pharaoh and his armies right through the gap in her teeth.

Stacey Abrams saved the Jews. May YHWH bless her 100 generations for her righteousness.

But, no, seriously, she looks extremely kind. It's that type of disarming look that makes me nervous...what if she's bad but I'm convinced she's good just because she looks like that aunt at church who cares about and takes care of everyone?

Trocity
As someone who doesn't particularly like either party and laughs at the hypocrisy of both sides, this one is pretty bad lol.

"Believe all women.... except when it's inconvenient!"

Yikes.

Robtard
^ Enlightened Centrism coming in to smugly save the day. Joy.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

Or the new option: long-con and he's going to become the primary candidate. Tin foil hat time: did Reade tell Sanders about what she was going to do?

Can't see that happening, but I'd prefer that.

BrolyBlack
So care to comment on his sexual harassment allegations?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So care to comment on his sexual harassment allegations? I have been in the proper Joe Biden's sexual assault allegations thread, this is the Stacey Abrams thread. Hence I'm talking about her. Though I did go off-topic for a bit with the Sanders talk with DDM.

Your Trumper eBrother made it: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=667225&pagenumber=31

Bashar Teg
"derrrr which quote did she say, George?" "all women should be heard" is the popular quote.. nobody said "all women need to be believed".

cope harder, idiot fuk-bois

Flyattractor
#BelieveAllWOmen???

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"derrrr which quote did she say, George?" "all women should be heard" is the popular quote.. nobody said "all women need to be believed".

cope harder, idiot fuk-bois

The quote from the OP story is: "I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe they need to be listened to, but I also believe that those allegations have to be investigated by credible sources" -Abrams

Which is a sensible position to take.

Bashar Teg
The quote from the OP story is: "I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe they need to be listened to, but I also believe that those allegations have to be investigated by credible sources" -Abrams

"but that means whatever I want it to mean, because I'm special! therefore she said to believe every accuser! I win! YAAAAAAAAY!"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"but that means whatever I want it to mean, because I'm special! therefore she said to believe every accuser! I win! YAAAAAAAAY!"

That is how the Leftist Mind Works....or don't

BrolyBlack

Sounds more like a dumbass position

Trocity
^ Enlightened Centrism coming in to smugly save the day. Joy.

And here you come being an ass hole for no reason as usual. Lovely.

Surtur

It's not the position the left took for Kavanaugh.

Robtard
You're wrong again.

Robtard
Originally posted by Trocity

You know, in light of KMC being in a healing-phase, that was a**hole-ish of me, even if you were being a smug enlighted centrist. So apologies, sincerely.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Trocity

Eh, not sure what Robtard's problem is in this specific situation. He's usually cordial enough to "new peeps" to topics.

Robtard, be nice to the newbz.

You know, in light of KMC being in a healing-phase, that was *******-ish of me, even if you were being a smug enlighted centrist. So apologies, sincerely.

Damn...almost a full apology!

BrolyBlack

Surtur
You're wrong again.

No I'm not, they declared they believed Ford. Before there was even an investigation.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Sounds more like a dumbass position

solid reply as usual thumb up

i guess the truth about what she said must have hurt your special big-boy feelings, since you were caught lying for the umpteenth time this week?

Robtard
Eh, not sure what Robtard's problem is in this specific situation. He's usually cordial enough to "new peeps" to topics.

Trocity isn't "new", he's been here for years.

Surtur
You guys wanna see something really funny? Look at how Abrams responded to Blasey Fords testimony, before an investigation had been done:

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/flashback-potential-biden-running-mates-called-for-sexual-assault-survivors-to-be-heard-believed/

"After the courageous and compelling testimony from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford yesterday, it is shameful that Kavanaugh's nomination is being rushed forward.

I believe women, and I believe survivors of violence always deserve to be supported and to have their voices heard."

Lol. What a hypocritical little kunt.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
No I'm not, they declared they believed Ford. Before there was even an investigation.

Wrong. They were calling for an investigation, there's where the shit started, the Republicans didn't want one at all, until one lone Republican said "come on, Mitch"

Badabing

She's a college educated woman of color congresswomen with a degree from a private, liberal arts, women's college. She's also the first Black woman to deliver the Response to the State of the Union address in 2019, where she dress down Trump something fierce and his acolytes did not like it one bit. She reminds me of the mom from the show Good Times.

Surtur
Wrong. They were calling for an investigation, there's where the shit started, the Republicans didn't want one at all, until one lone Republican said "come on, Mitch"

Abrams literally believed her before the investigation. I just posted proof.

This hill? Step off it smile

dadudemon
Trocity isn't "new", he's been here for years.

He rarely posts around these parts. Unless there's stuff I haven't noticed?

Robtard
Abrams literally believed her before the investigation. I just posted proof.

This hill? Step off it smile

Moving the goal post is just that, surt.

Robtard
He rarely posts around these parts. Unless there's stuff I haven't noticed?

He comes and goes. Must be stuff you've not noticed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Badabing
She reminds me of the mom from the show Good Times.

Yeah, she kinda does iirc. laughing out loud

Surtur
Moving the goal post is just that, surt.

Lol...you were just proven wrong. Again.

Take the L.

dadudemon
He comes and goes. Must be stuff you've not noticed.

So are we supposed to hate him or like him?

Is he awesome like Snowdragon and socool? Or is he shit like half the people consistently posting here?

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Surtur
And now that I've proven Abrams hypocrisy expect some major spinning.

Robtard

Is he awesome like Snowdragon and socool? Or is he shit like half the people consistently posting here?

Pretty sure you know who he is. Make up your own mind about someone, if not.

Poisoning-the-well, I shall not do.

dadudemon
Pretty sure you know who he is. Make up your own mind about someone, if not.

Poisoning-the-well, I shall not do.

I'd rather just get your honest opinion. If you want to PM me because you hate him, I'm game. I won't say anything.

jaden_2.0
Is it going to have to be me that comes up with the solution again?

Ok.

Here it is. The answer to the paradox that produces the cognitive dissonance.

Biden should identify as a woman.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Is it going to have to be me that comes up with the solution again?

Ok.

Here it is. The answer to the paradox that produces the cognitive dissonance.

Biden should identify as a woman.

Ah, but how much pleasure will Biden get from sniffing himself?

jaden_2.0
Ah, but how much pleasure will Biden get from sniffing himself?

Good question. The View should dedicate a whole show to it.

Robtard
I'd rather just get your honest opinion. If you want to PM me because you hate him, I'm game. I won't say anything.

I literally hate no one on KMC.

Stringer

dadudemon
Stringer's racism aside...

I literally hate no one on KMC.

Do you view Trocity like Surtur (1/10) or Whirly (9/10)?

You can choose whatever feelings you want to apply but that scale implies something positive about the person and the degree of positivity is set by the relative positive ranking you have for each poster. Even if you would give Surtur a 99% on how much you enjoy (or whatever feelings you'd like to apply), perhaps Whirly is a 99.9% for you.

Just looking for a relative feel for how you view the new guy that you seem to know really well.

socool8520

awwww...Thanks man.

socool8520

it's hard to get full apologies online. They are just so damn permanent. lol.

socool8520

Incredibly sensible.

Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case in several of these accusations I've read lately. It's either the accuser is not believed/shamed, or the accused is immediately looked at as guilty without any evidence. Except Weinstein, but that's because he assaulted every woman within arm's reach

dadudemon
Originally posted by socool8520
Incredibly sensible.

Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case in several of these accusations I've read lately. It's either the accuser is not believed/shamed, or the accused is immediately looked at as guilty without any evidence. Except Weinstein, but that's because he assaulted every woman within arm's reach

I don't know how much you read of all of us talking about this topic but Biden and Trump are probably both serial sexual abusers.

Part of the problems are the double standards Democrats are applying to this situation. If it is bad for Trump, it should be bad for Biden.

Did you see the montage of Biden touching and smelling women and children? It's creeeeeeepy as f*ck. I have no doubt that Biden is a sexual predator.

Surtur
So not only is Abrams hypocritical when it comes to believing women, but she also lied and tried to suggest the NYT had shown Reade was lying.

Of course even if the NYT did flat out state "she is lying", so? Imagine the reaction if republicans responded to demands for an investigation into Kavanaugh with "Well Fox News doesn't find the allegations very credible".

socool8520

Surtur

dadudemon

socool8520

Surtur

Surtur
I will add that while their rank hypocrisy is unfortunate, it IS nice that we can finally set aside this awful set of rules they crafted when it comes to how we handle sexual assault. Yes it is true that these kinds of things tend to only come to end when the left is on the receiving end of it, so there is the hypocrisy for that as well.

But like I said: still nice to see the rules they set up be demolished. The entire country benefits from that.

socool8520

Silent Master
Why would the accusations screw him over, he's a democrat.

socool8520

Silent Master
Eventually, will we have to wait as long before the Democrats do something about another one of their own?

socool8520
Well, the more it keeps happening, the less it can be stalled. To be fair though, nothing has happened to Trump either.

Silent Master
Well, for the longest time he was very friendly with the left, just ask the clintons. I believe they even went to his wedding.

BrolyBlack
Biden Camp Refuses to Open Senate Papers that could shed light on his sexual assault alligations

Surtur

BackFire
She really wants to be the VP choice for the losing candidate.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.