Winner takes all brawl !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
N52

In this fight you got

Superman
G.L Stewart
Wonder Woman
M. Manhunter
Aquaman
Shazam

Rank 1 throu 6 with # 1 being the last standing winner..

tru-marvell
Hmmm...would or could there be team ups? In my view I see "the others" ganging up to take out Supes....and just as they are on verge of putting him down MM does a TP attack on the others with only Aquaman being taken out in this attempt. Then WW, Shazam and GL move in to take out MM.
As MM goes down WW uses the lasso on Shazam, and she and GL finishes Billy off.
Now it's WW and Stewart....WW lasso and sword can't get through GL sheilds and he finds a way to take her out.
Stewart is left standing and as he smiles.....Clark recovers (they almost had him beat) end of story, cause you know he's Superman.

lawest9
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Hmmm...would or could there be team ups? In my view I see "the others" ganging up to take out Supes....and just as they are on verge of putting him down MM does a TP attack on the others with only Aquaman being taken out in this attempt. Then WW, Shazam and GL move in to take out MM.
As MM goes down WW uses the lasso on Shazam, and she and GL finishes Billy off.
Now it's WW and Stewart....WW lasso and sword can't get through GL sheilds and he finds a way to take her out.
Stewart is left standing and as he smiles.....Clark recovers (they almost had him beat) end of story, cause you know he's Superman. Very interesting scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.